1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Diablo/Harry Potter Fusion Fiction.

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by fireball900, Jan 20, 2015.

1. fireball900

fireball900 World Conqueror (not Overlord)

Exactly what is says on the tin, a fusion of Harry Potter and Diablo. What I'll be doing, is following the Harry Potter plotline, and giving it a bit of a 'Diablo' twist. The story will be divided into 3 arcs (guess how I'm organising them.)
    Named characters will all be Harry Potter characters, but they may play certain 'roles' - as a non spoilery example, The 'Diablo' role is played by Voldemort. Who is named Voldemort, not Diablo.
    As a result, you'll probably be able to predict some (though hopefully not all) of my 'plot twists,' - alas, the perils of fanfiction. But sometimes, it is the journey that matters, not the destination.
    The (non existent) title will be changed as soon as I get a good idea for it. Ideas are welcomed (and for any other plot ideas people have, which will be acknowledged).
    And you should know I adhere to the first law of fanfiction: If you give Frodo a lightsaber, you've got to give Sauron the Deathstar.
    Oh, and CHARACTER DEATH Though I shouldn't have to say that.

PRELUDE:

“Professor Quirrell!?” Exclaimed Harry, shocked. The man turned, revealing that it was indeed his Defence professor. More importantly however, was the withered blonde girl hanging limply from one of his hands. “Lavender?” He said weakly, his face turning pale.
    “Yes, I believe that was her name.”

“The stone never left the mirror, Harry. Alas, it was destroyed in the struggle between the two of you. Do not worry however, for the Flamels look forward to death, as it is merely the next great adventure.”

The man stopped in his humming and reached down to the floor, rummaging through the shards of broken glass. “Now want do we have here?” He murmured to himself, as he picked up the lonely stone. “Can’t leave you here now can we?” He brought it closer to his eye, looking at it closely. You’re a pretty thing aren’t you. Crimson and black, all twisted around each other.”
    The Stone whispered.

Ginny looked down at the Diary. I don't really need it, she thought to herself. I'll give it to someone else, someone who needs a friend.

Harry stared at the wall. Written on the wall was... something. Runes of some sort. And it was in blood. It was very clear whose, as the broken body crumpled on the floor indicated.
    "Poor Filch." Whispered McGonagall. "Who could have done this?" She asked the Headmaster, not noticing how Harry could hear her.
    Dumbledore stroked his beard, his brow furrowed. "I have seen this before..."

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  2. Silvercrystal

Silvercrystal That’s no moon! It’s a Moderator! Moderator

well that was an interesting intro.

Let me guess the runes spell out this.
    "Beyond the Hall of Heros lies the Chamber of Bone Secerets, Eternal Death awaits any who would seek to steal the treasures the beast secured within this room, so said the Lord of Terror Slitheren and so it is written."