1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynamite [Naruto Multicross is]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Imabethatguy12345, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Imabethatguy12345

Imabethatguy12345 Getting sticky.

Fuck, I did not see this coming.

It was just supposed to be an experiment for a science class, that I thought would be awesome, only for it to fail.

It exploded causing my unfortunate death,

Only to be reborn as the brother to a couple of aiblings Quadrooplets, I believe. 2 boys one girl, Ryu naruto, Mito and Naruko.

Alternate Naruto universe, me and naruto had both red hair while his eyes was blue and mine were red.

Then, the kyuubi attack happened same as cannon, but yet not, because well, it is real life so no and the fact that min ago and kushina had survived.

Fortunately the shinigami had allowed them to stay because he was in a good mood or something, I really don't know.

Time skip

I started blankly at the three Idiots who had just suggested to abandoned naruto to train me and my new sisters. Thinking we were the children of prophecy
    But I knew they were making a huge mistake, it was naruto who was the true child of professor.

I'm glad I had learned Japanese in middle school otherwise I wouldn't have understood any of this.

herizen looks pissed. And started to argue back telling them that your making a huge mistake and stuff.

The idiots wouldn't hear it, they were to stubborn talking about the fate of the world is in your shoulders and we need to train them to be ready to save the world and blah blah blah. With minato supporting jiraiya and kushina argued with min ago before but she agreed hesitantly later on.

I was just about to be done with life and fall back a sleep when something had called me.

SOMEONE SUMMONED YOU FROM A LAND FAR AWAY...BRAVE HERO NOW COME FORTH.

OH FU***

I blacked out.

2. Threadmarks: Time skip
    Imabethatguy12345

Imabethatguy12345 Getting sticky.

17 years later.

"WAKE UP!"

BANG*
    Crack

Splat

"Ugh, really Holly? you couldn't give me 5 for minutes?"

"Nope, the supreme kai of time has called us, its an emergency."

This is Holy Potter, or Holy son i,now I had just proposed to her a couple months ago and things have been going rather swell for us.

wait wait wait hold on, Holly potter? you mean...

Yes she is the female counterpart of harry potter. she got here during another summoning when I was like 13 years of age, and we have since then a lot has happened, raised by goku and chichi and veg-eta and bulma we set ourselves to training to defeat dimegra and later towa and mira I am a saiyan due to a wish from shenron, and was able to learn elemental attacks from shenron Hooly wished for the knowledge of all types of magic in her head as she was one of the few mortals who can use both magic and KI

My current power level?
    Dbz majin buu saga goku

SSJ3 Ssj2 Ssj are my only forms
    I took one look at her before I brought her into a kiss, the kiss lasted for a moment before she pulled away and smirked at me.

"Later, come on we are already late as it is."

I nodded, and we both got ready.

I was basically wearing Xeno Goku's outfit from db heroes

Holy is wearing heroine's outfit from db heroes with the Z sword tied to her back

I nodded at holly who grabbed my hand, I then put two fingers on my forehead and disappeared, reappearing in front of a women and the supreme kai, she was quite beautiful she wore a black sleeveless dress that went all the way down to her ankles black sandles black lipstick she had black hair onyx eyes

but something was off about the woman, her entire presence screamed death

"uh supreme kai? who is she?" Holy asked glancing at her with a curios yet confused gaze

"Ah, this is what I called you here for, guys meet Lisa, otherwise known as the shinigami, and mistress death. she is a long time friend of mine.

i resisted the urge to bang my head against the wall. the smirk she gave me told me that she must have sensed my emotions and was not helping at all.