1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Eternal Odyssey: Beyond The Cosmos (MHA x Marvel x ???)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Nectar, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Nectar

Nectar Nectar

After dying in a fiery explosion, an actor finds himself reincarnated in the world of My Hero Academia. However, his fate takes an unexpected turn when he realizes that his journey will take him far beyond the bounds of that universe, and into an eternal odyssey that spans the cosmos themselves. Follow his journey as he navigates the mysteries of the universe and confronts his destiny head-on.
    — — — —
    Harem isn't decided hey, but I will add the tag for, well, more readers. ahem
    — — — —
    Tags: Reincarnated to Another World | Wish-Fulfillment | Light-Hearted | Romance | Familial Relationships | Relationships | Slice-Of-Life (?) | No Yuri | Anti-Hero-ish | Weak to strong (Relatively OP though) | R-18 | Lemons (Possibly) | Harem/No Harem (?) | World Hopping | No R@pe | Not Dark
    — — — —
    This Fanfic has some AU elements. But I assure you that you'd like them, so give it a try. Some character might have different personalities or the like, but I will try to make it as enjoyable as possible.
    — — — —
    Confirmed:
    First World: My Hero Academia
    Second World: Marvel
    — — — —
    Uploading Schedule:
    I was thinking of 5 Ch/week. But it honestly depends on you guys. If I get high, and this story is successful, I will shift to daily updates!
    — — — —
    You can support me at: https://www.patreon.com/Lord_Kismet
    My Discord: https://discord.gg/AFHyUQgJmf
    — — — —
    Some things you might want to know:
    01 - First of all, while English is my 3rd language, I consider myself fairly good at it. So, you can expect good grammar. However, as I am only human and have no editor; if there is ever a typo or mistake, do point out and forgive me for it.

02 - The MC is good, but I wouldn't say that he is the typical dumb goody-two-shoes guy who acts selfless and sacrifices himself for others - especially the ones he doesn't know on a personal level.

He is not against using force, or things to his advantage, and could even be considered a neutral character. The thing is, he doesn't do unnecessary evil. And neither is unnecessary good. If he can help and feels like it, he will, but if he doesn't, he wouldn't.

03 - As this fanfic is an AU, some characters might have a different attitude than the canon or the original version. So, please do keep that in mind before you hop into reading.

04 - This work of fiction is not intended to infringe upon any existing copyrights or trademarks, nor is it intended to challenge the ownership or rights to the characters, settings, or plot lines of any established intellectual property. All characters and elements are the property of their respective creators and owners. This work is a creative interpretation of existing works and is not meant to be a representation of the original work, but rather a transformative work of fiction. Any similarities to existing works or characters are purely coincidental. This is for entertainment purposes only.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2023
  2. Threadmarks: Chapter 01: Love Bomb, A New World
    Nectar

Nectar Nectar

"Mhm~! Oh MY God! Pull my hair! AHN~"

The blonde moaned as I pounded her pussy doggy style, watching her butt rippling with the force of my thrusts. I grabbed her hair tightly and yanked it back with a jerk, slapping her bottom with the flat of my other hand. She moaned in response; I increased my pace, slamming into her harder and faster until she was left gasping for breath. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as I drove into her, then the tightness started to build inside me again.

I leaned down, whispering "Melons," before I buried myself deep within her increasingly tightening cunt, my thick, throbbing meat stretching her open deeply as it filled her up with my jizz. My cock slipped out of her, and some of my semen painted her creamy butt. The sight was hot, to say the least.

I let go of her, letting her fall on the bed as I stood up and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water wash away the sweat and exhaustion of the session I just had. As the steam enveloped me, I couldn't help but think about how I ended up here.

It all started with 'her'. The girl I thought I loved. We were together for a year when we broke up. I still remember the day I was going to say "It's my fault."

But she beat me to it, blaming me for everything. She called me a playboy even though I wasn't—I was raised well, I treated women nicely, and she didn't like that, it seemed. I wasn't making her feel "special" enough.

So she broke up.

I didn't know how to handle it, so I threw myself into my work.

It wasn't long before I was sleeping with models on a regular basis—why not do what I was blamed for?

It became a routine—sleep with one and then move on to the next. But no matter how many women I slept with, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing.

As I got out of the shower and walked into my spacious condo, I took in the sleek and modern décor. The open-plan living area boasted floor-to-ceiling windows, revealing a stunning panoramic view of the city skyline. The room was awash with natural light, highlighting the clean lines of the furniture and the artwork adorning the walls.

As I made my way toward the couch, I couldn't help but notice the women.

Three naked models sprawled out on my bed with my fluids all over their bodies. One had fiery red hair that cascaded down her back in waves, while another had luscious blonde locks that framed her face in loose waves. The third woman had dark black hair that fell in waves around her shoulders, accentuating her striking features.

I barely acknowledged them as I made my way to the couch. Turning on the TV, I lounged on the couch, eyes fixed on the screen as the news droned on in the background.

Another day, another headline, but I couldn't seem to shake off the feeling that something was off. Maybe it was the exhaustion of constantly juggling models and actresses left and right, auditions, rehearsals, and shoots, or maybe it was the nagging doubt in the back of my mind that my success was too good to be true.

"Come on, Adam," I muttered to myself, "You've worked hard for this. You deserve it."

But did I really? I couldn't help but think of all the struggling actors out there who never had the same opportunities and privileges that I did. The ones who had to work two or three jobs just to make ends meet, who couldn't afford to attend expensive acting schools or hire personal coaches. Was I really that much better than them? Or was it just luck and circumstance that brought me to where I am today?

I shook my head, trying to dispel the negative thoughts. It wasn't productive to dwell on the past or compare myself to others. I had to focus on the present and the future, on the next audition and the next role. But still, the doubts lingered.

"You're just being paranoid," I told myself, "You've got talent, charisma, and a work ethic that's second to none. You're going places."

But was that really enough? Was it enough to have the perfect smile and the right connections, to be in the right place at the right time? Or did I need something more, something deeper and more meaningful, to truly succeed as an actor?

'…To succeed in life.'

I sighed and leaned back against the cushions, lost in thought. Maybe I was overthinking things, as usual. Maybe success was just a matter of luck and hard work, with a dash of charm and good looks thrown in. But maybe, just maybe, there was something more to it than that.

"Only time will tell," I said aloud, a note of uncertainty in my voice. "Only time will tell."

"Life kills you every day. A bomb only once."

This once, my friend had said those exact words to me. I'd thought they made sense, surely, there was truth to it. But my life was never really killing me every day.

'I'm not a loner.'

I had people… sure, my family was dead, and I probably didn't have actual friends beside a few, but I wasn't a loner.

'I'm not a virgin.'

Those three models sprawled on my bed were proof enough.

'I'm not a loser.'

I had a normal, happy—sure, sometimes, bitter—life with parents that were well-off enough to get me into a school. From there, I was lucky enough to not have bad company, so I'd turned out well. My life was smooth sailing. I'd learned to embrace my life, and myself, instead of complaining or hating my looks or situation.

I'd done it once when my life had been somewhat bitter—when she broke up with me.

But hey, that's just life, you can't have everything.

So, I've learned to accept myself. See the beauty of the world, and myself, instead of the ugliness.

I was happy, I truly was.

As I sat on the plush couch, engulfed in the flickering light of the news on the television, a sense of foreboding crept over me. My best friend's words lingered in my mind, echoing with a sense of impending doom. "Life kills you every day. A bomb only once."

Little did I know that those words would soon become a chilling reality for me. In an instant, my life, once full of promise and happiness, was forever altered by a violent blast that tore through the condo where I was sitting, looking at the television.

– BOOM!

It had turned to reality, and I had to admit, the chaos and destruction were overwhelming, and despite my best efforts, I was unable to escape, my life may have not killed me every day, but a bomb apparently had.

I did not know what was behind this, but it was surely some competitor. Stuff like this was kind of normal in this industry, after all.

But, that was a thing of the past already. I did not die, as it turned out. As I slipped into unconsciousness, a strange sensation overcame me. It was as though my spirit was being lifted out of my body, and I found myself transported to a place I could not recognize. I was surrounded by a vast, empty void, utterly alone.

But then, a voice spoke to me, a voice I could not comprehend the sound of, but a voice I could completely and easily decipher, it appeared to be offering a chance at redemption. It explained that I had been granted a second chance at life, with the opportunity to start anew in a different body. There were some things it said I couldn't understand, but I couldn't be bothered to even ponder them; I was not in a situation to do so. Though uncertain and fearful of the unknown, I made the decision to embrace this new life, leaving behind my past and stepping into a future that remained shrouded in mystery.

The first thing I saw upon coming to my senses was a simple screen.

[Ding!]

[System Initializing…]

I was surprised, to say the least, it wasn't something I was unaware of.

System.

It was a well-known and popular genre in fanfictions.

So I got it as well, nothing out of my expectations.

After a quick analysis of my situation, I found out that I was in some dark, sticky place. I couldn't move my limbs, and I felt clamminess all over. There was something else beside me, and it felt creepy, to be completely honest. I had an inkling as to where I was, of course—I'd read enough fanfiction to know it. But it was kind of strange to feel that way.

[System Initialised!]

[Welcome to the Nexus Affinity System!]

It was here, and it really was a system as I had thought.

I was more than curious to see what this system was about, so I went ahead and tried to interact with it. I couldn't really do it physically, as my limbs weren't usable, so I tried interacting with my mind.

[World scanning completed. Host scanning completed. Adjusting Host's mind to fit into that of the child more easily. Installation of Affinity Point Exchange Shop completed. User Interface created.] [1]

Oh, it seemed that it was doing its own thing, for now, automated. It was booting up, probably.

[Nexus Affinity System]

Name: ??? (Formerly Adam)

Bloodlines: None

Titles: None

Tier: Tier -1

Powers: 01

[???]—(Dormant) (Quirk)

Affinity Points: 0 (Total)

–Positive Affinity Points: 0

–Negative Affinity Points: 0

Skills: None

Items: None

Partners Conquered: None (Formerly, lots)

Achievements: None

[Affinity Point Exchange Shop]

I didn't quite know what was happening as I had never experienced something like this before, but when the system continued to flash more windows, I had no other choice but to read. That was all I could do, stuffed up in this tiny place, unable to move, unable to do anything.

[Affinity] — it refers to the emotions that sentient beings have towards you when you are in their presence. These emotions can range from positive to negative and can include feelings of kinship, friendship, respect, romance, and infatuation, among others.

How to Collect: Affinity can be collected by interacting with sentient beings in your vicinity. The amount of affinity collected depends on the strength and depth of the emotion towards you, and on the way it is collected also. If it comes passively, it will be less, but if you actively pursue and cause it, the points received will be more.

[Affinity Points] — Affinity Points are the points that you can earn by collecting affinity from sentient beings and converting them into points, which is an automatic process done by the system. These points can be used to purchase various items, skills, quirks, abilities, powers, and such from the [Affinity Point Exchange Shop].

'I see.'

I knew now what the system was about, it was interesting, to say the least. I couldn't really determine how useful it would be, though, as I had not used it yet.

I had a few questions, though.

'System, what are positive and negative affinity points?' I asked. Although I had some inkling as to what they were, I wanted to be sure.

A panel opened up with everything written on it.

Apparently, [Positive Affinity Points] denoted positive emotions, such as love, affection, admiration, respect, loyalty, etc. They could be exchanged for beneficial items and skills that could aid me in my journey. For example, they could be used to purchase healing items, defensive skills, and helpful companions.

[Negative Affinity Points], however, denoted negative emotions, such as hatred, fear, contempt, jealousy, etc. They could be exchanged for harmful or detrimental items and skills. For example, they could be used to purchase cursed items, harmful skills—to me or others depending on the skill—and the like.

There were some additional details provided as well. For instance, anything extreme, either from a positive or negative standpoint, could provide more Affinity Points for said category. For example, lewd or romantic actions could provide more [Positive Affinity Points], while extreme acts of abuse, ràpe, or torture can provide more [Negative Affinity Points].

I ignored the glaring emphasis on lewd, I was not in the mood or state to ponder over it right now [2].

There was torture, abuse, and ràpe or the like, but…

'Meh, not like I will do anything like that anyway.'

I wasn't a person like that, after all.

Anyways, I could use the [Affinity Points] to buy from the [Affinity Point Exchange Shop]. The goods available in the [Affinity Point Exchange Shop] would be refreshed once every month, and special discounts would also be available on certain dates, and occasions

Special discounts? That was quite generous of this system thingy, I had to admit.

'I will keep an eye out, surely.'

Next, another screen popped up when I finished reading the previous ones.

[The Nexus Affinity System is a passive system. The user is advised to live life passionately and strive to be independent. This System strongly objects to the act of holding the user hostage to its whims and ordering the user around like a tool. As the saying goes, a man should constantly seek to improve himself on his own accord.

There is, however, a reward mechanism in the system that would reward you if you complete certain achievements. These achievements are already pre-installed, and would automatically appear if you were to achieve one. There is a reward(s) for completion and nothing for failing—there is no penalty.]

I raised an eyebrow… I raised an eyebrow, figuratively.

This appeared too convenient. How sus.

My figurative eyes squinted.

Suddenly, I felt movement. A pushing sensation on my body and a suction on my head. I knew that the time had come, and my suspicions were correct as well—I was inside a womb. I was being born into the world, leaving the safety of my mother's womb and entering a new and unfamiliar realm.

The journey was not an easy one for my infant body. I had to navigate through a narrow and slippery cave, fighting against the forces of gravity and the pressure of the slippery cave around me. It was a struggle, but I was determined to make it through.

Finally, I saw a glimmer of light ahead. It was blinding, and I had to shield my eyes from its intensity. But as I emerged from the darkness and into the light, I knew that I had succeeded. I was alive, in a new world, and ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

As I looked around—or miserably tried to but failed—I caught glimpses of blurry figures. Probably my family and the doctor. They should all be smiling, I thought so, at least.

As I took my first breath of air, I felt a sense of wonder and amazement at the world around me.

I was a newborn baby, with a whole lifetime ahead of me. But I was ready for whatever the future held. I had already proven that I was strong and determined, and I knew that I could overcome any obstacle that came my way.

But I had forgotten an important detail.

A newborn was supposed to cry.

I didn't.

– Thwap!

Needless to say, I got what I deserved. A well-placed, well-aimed slap to my ass.

[Time Skip]

Just like that, days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months, I began to notice more and more about my situation, and where I was.

I was named Reito Todoroki, apparently, twin brother of the famous Shoto Todoroki, and son of the powerful hero Endeavor.

I was in My Hero Academia.

At first, it was all overwhelming. I was just a baby, after all, and everything was new and confusing. But as time went on, I began to understand more about my family and my place in the world.

'They are mostly nice.'

My father was a complicated man, to say the least. He had done terrible things in the past, and his relationship with my mother was strained at best. I wouldn't say I despise him, but I don't love him either. He's tolerable at best. I didn't really like him, honestly speaking. I knew what world I was in, My Hero Academia, and I knew how shit this person was.

'Anywho. My mom…'

My mother was a different story, though. She was kind and loving, always there to comfort me when I cried and play with me when I was happy. Maybe because she was this body's mother, I felt an instinctual love. I loved her dearly, and I could tell that she loved me just as much. As for my brother Shoto, he was still too young for me to really understand him. But I could tell that he was special, I had canon knowledge, after all.

As I continued to grow and develop, I began to form a bond with my sister, Fuyumi Todoroki. She was the sweetest member of the family, always smiling, laughing, and making me feel loved.

Whenever she saw me, she would scoop me up in her arms and cradle me, cooing softly and tickling my belly.

She would play with me for hours, making funny faces and singing silly songs. And whenever I cried, she was always there to comfort me, gently rocking me back and forth and whispering words of encouragement.

I loved my sister more than anything in the world. She was my best friend, my confidante, and my protector. Whenever I was scared or uncertain, she was there to help me feel safe and secure.

Despite the fact that she was older than me, Fuyumi always treated me with kindness and respect—that's how it was to me, at least, I should be cute at best to her.

She never talked down to me or made me feel small, even though I was just a baby. Instead, she treated me like an equal, always listening to me—or my incomprehensible cooes—and responding with warmth and compassion.

Life was going pretty well.

'Too well.'

I was happy.

Read below, REALLY IMPORTANT!

[1]: The MC's mind is adjusted by the system here, don't worry, won't be unnecessary drama regarding mind-r@pe of the like. This is just so he adjusts better in a child's body. Again, don't worry, he won't act like a stupid kid. He's still an adult, but with a few possible childish sides now. Like getting connected with his family or the like more easily—this was necessary as he wouldn't have easily accepted a new family otherwise.

[2]: keep in mind that extreme sides of positive and negative aren't just restricted to lewd or torture or ràpe or the like. This was just an example.

And another thing, I'm not sure about this story being R-18 in the slightest. Like, depends on what you guys want.

One more thing. There is NO ràpe in this fic! It is NOT dark. This is a light-hearted wish-fulfillment fic with a plot. (I feel the need to say this because of my previous reputation )

It is NOT focused on sex, or smut. Instead, it's focused on relationships. There will be lemons, though, probably. Not sure yet, depends on you guys really. As for the argument of why there's sex in the start. Well, I know you guys too well, and I need you to be intrigued. Kek.

And well, one more thing, idk about harem yet either…

The plot is more important anyways, but for those interested in knowing, I thought I'd do this early on

Let us rage a war.

Vote down below, Harem or no harem?

Harem Sect: Yes

Non-Harem Sect: We have strayed too far from the grace of God. Return before it's too late.

Based Sect: Focus on yourself, women can wait, them gains cannot.

————

Wanna read ahead or support sexy author? go check out my Pátreon!

(uses new billing method)

https://www.patreon.com/Lord_Kismet

3. Threadmarks: Chapter 02: Quirk-Aid, Scam?
    Nectar

Nectar Nectar

(To clear any confusion while reading this chapter, time is passing really fast in this chapter. I didn't want to do a time-skip, so I'm giving a summary-kind-of thing.)

[Rei Todoroki – POV]

I could vividly remember the day I gave birth to my twin boys, Shoto and Reito. I held them in my arms and felt a surge of emotions wash over me. I couldn't believe how tiny and perfect they were. As I looked down at Reito, I noticed something different about him. It was a subtle yet noticeable spark in his eyes that set him apart from his brother.

As they grew up, I watched their personalities develop. Shoto was always the quieter and more introspective of the two. He would often sit alone, lost in thought, while Reito ran around, exploring everything around him. Despite their differences, they always looked out for each other and played together without fail.

I still remembered this once I was walking past my son's room, I couldn't help but pause. I heard a sound coming from within that was both strange and familiar. Was that… singing?

I peeked in, and there he was, my little Reito, sitting in his crib and singing to himself. I couldn't believe it—he was just a baby! But there was no mistaking it, his voice was clear and sweet, even if the words were incomprehensible.

"Eh ooh woo… Ah-goo gaaa, dah-ma Ra Ra Ra Ma Ma.. Ga ga U la la. Wa jio bad lo man," my baby continued his babbling, pointing at me when he spotted me.

There he was, cooing and babbling away, trying to form words nobody could quite understand.

I watched in amazement as he sang, completely lost in his own little world. And then, just as suddenly as he had started, he stopped and turned to look at me with wide eyes.

"Ma-ma-ma!" he babbled, reaching his arms out to me.

I scooped him up, marveling at how fast he was growing. He was the fastest of all my children to talk, and it seemed like he was always finding new ways to surprise us.

My husband, Enji, came in just then and was equally startled to hear Reito's singing. "What is going on in here?" he asked, looking between us.

"He's just practicing his vocals," I said, still a little stunned. "And he's already starting to talk too!"

Enji looked down at our son. He hesitated a bit before ruffling Reito's hair and going away.

Anywho, time went on like it is supposed to.

Fuyumi and Natsuo, their older siblings, loved spending time with their younger brothers. They would often play games and take care of them when I was occupied with other tasks. But it was Toya, their eldest brother, who had the most intriguing relationship with his siblings.

Toya was always trying to prove himself to my husband, Enji. He was driven and had a competitive streak that seemed to define him. But despite his tough exterior, I knew he had a soft spot for his younger siblings. He would spend hours playing with them, laughing and joking, but would never admit to enjoying it.

I remember a particular afternoon when Toya was playing with the twins in the yard. They were running around, chasing each other and laughing. Suddenly, Shoto had fallen and scraped his knee, and Toya had rushed over to pick him up. "It's not like I care or anything," he grumbled, but I could see the worry etched on his face.

I smiled, knowing how hard it was for him to admit his feelings. Toya's tsundere-like attitude was endearing, and it made me love him even more.

As my children grew older, I couldn't help but feel proud of each and every one of them. Fuyumi was kind and gentle, always willing to lend a listening ear. Natsuo was intelligent and creative, always coming up with new ideas and projects. Toya was still hell-bent on proving himself. Shoto was strong and resilient, never giving up even in the face of adversity.

And Reito... Something different about him always stood out to me, and with time, it only grew.

That same intelligible look I had noticed when he was a newborn never entirely went away.

One day, I sat with Reito in the garden, watching him as he played with his toys. "You know," I said to him, "there's something special about you, Reito. Something that makes you different from everyone else."

He looked up at me with a smile on his face and eyes that lit up with curiosity.

"What is it, Mama?" he asked, setting his toys aside and turning to face me. He had been playing with toys for a while, or more like, pretending to play with them. He was lost in thought; his eyes had been unfocused. To me, it appeared as if he was focusing on something invisible.

"It's hard to explain," I said, smiling at him. "It's just a feeling I have. You have a way about you, Reito. You're kind and intelligent, and I know you're going to do great things someday."

Reito beamed at my words, I felt a sense of pride and joy fill my heart. It was moments like this that made all the sleepless nights and long days worth it.

"Do you really think so?" Reito asked.

"I do," I said, nodding my head. "I know you're going to make a difference in the world, Reito. You have a special spark inside of you, and I can't wait to see where it takes you." Reito leaned in for a hug, and I wrapped my arms around him, holding him close. As we sat there in the warm sun, surrounded by the sounds of nature, I knew that no matter where life took us, I would always be proud of my son and the amazing person he was becoming.

[Reito Todoroki – POV]

Being reborn as a child was a drastic change, to say the least. My once fully-formed and capable body had been reduced to that of an infant, a helpless and fragile being.

I could still vividly remember the moment I had opened my eyes to a new life. It was like being pulled out of a dream, only to realize that this was my reality now. I was reborn as a child, in a world that was vastly different from my previous one.

At first, it was very uncomfortable, uneasy, and downright embarrassing when it came to changing diapers. It felt like a prison, this body that I was now confined to. But I learned to adapt, to make do with what I had.

For a while, I was frustrated with my situation. I had to relearn everything, from how to walk to how to speak. It was especially frustrating to be trapped in a body that was much younger than my previous one. I had to hide the fact that I was intelligent beyond my age, lest I attract unwanted attention.

However, it wasn't until my mom put me in a playgroup with other kids that I realized I had been doing something stupid. There were many kids who were born with genius quirk characteristics, and their development was not inferior to mine. They were already reading books and solving puzzles at a young age, while I had been wasting time pretending to be dumb. It was then that I decided to stop hiding my intelligence and start using it to its fullest potential.

I had felt frustrated at first, being unable to communicate effectively or solve problems on my own. But I had time, and slowly but surely, I grew to understand the world around me.

It was a liberating feeling when I finally let go and decided to be myself, being able to finally express myself and communicate my thoughts and ideas to others. I was no longer afraid of standing out or being different from the other kids. Instead, I was proud of my abilities and eager to learn more.

Despite these challenges, I found solace in my new family. My new family had grown on me, despite their flaws. Endeavor, or Enji, aka my "father", was a tough nut to crack, he would always act cold and distant. But I found Toya's attitude cute and funny, he tried to act tough, but deep down, I knew he was just a big softie. Shoto was a silent kid, and we got along well. He would regularly ask me things like I was the one who had answers. He looked up to me as if I were his big brother, even though we were twins. And my sister Fuyumi was a ray of sunshine in my life. Natsuo was a bright kid, and my mom was... well, my mom.

It's strange to think how drastically my life had changed after I got reincarnated. One moment I was living my life as a fully-grown adult, and the next, I was reduced to the body of an infant.

But it was also an opportunity for me to experience things that I had never experienced before. The taste of food, the feeling of the sun on my skin, and the sound of laughter. It was all so new and exciting.

Sometimes, when I was playing with my toys, I would pretend to be focused on them, but in reality, I was looking at my system window. And right now, I was doing the exact same thing, I was looking at the [Affinity Points] I'd received.

I had not used the system at all, I didn't even know if it would work or not, but I planned on at least checking it out.

The system had been giving me passive [Affinity Points] as I was a child and my mom and sister and brothers would shower me with affection. But there was a problem; I had not used said points in the slightest, they'd been accumulating for nearly 4 years now.

Yep, I was four years old.

And this was the amount of [Affinity Points] I had.

[11,740 AP]

It wasn't a lot, even though it had been 4 years, but there was a reason for that. I had not done anything actively yet. All the [Affinity Points] had come passively over the span of 4 years.

And today, I planned on using some.

I was determined to change things for the better, no matter what it took. I refused to sit idly by as my family suffered at the hands of fate. My brother Shoto, with his half-burned face, would never have to experience that pain again—I won't let him get burned. I wouldn't let it happen. And Toya, my older brother, wouldn't be consumed by the darkness that had turned him into Dabi. I would stop him, no matter the cost.

But it wasn't just my brothers who needed saving. My mother had been scarred deeply by the events that had transpired, and I wouldn't let her suffer any longer. I was determined to rewrite the story that had been written for us, by the author, to change the ending that had been laid out before us.

As I spent more time in this world, I realized that the people here were just as real as I was. At first, I had my doubts. Was this all just some kind of elaborate simulation? But as I got to know the people around me, I realized that this was as real as it got. My family, the people of this world—they were all just as real as I was.

And knowing what was in store for them, I couldn't just sit back and watch it happen. I wasn't a hero, and I certainly wasn't selfless enough to be one either. But I was determined to do whatever it took to change their fate.

Anyways, right now, there was a simple thing I had my eyes on,this vial, or potion, whatever you might call it.

[Quirk Aid (Consumable)] — (8,000 AP)

[Description: Introducing the all-new "Quirk-Aid" — the one-stop solution to all your Quirk's side effects!

Are you tired of your Quirk causing embarrassing situations? Like when you accidentally turn your boss into a frog during a meeting or when you start breathing fire on a first date? Well, worry no more! With Quirk-Aid you can now enjoy your Quirks without any pesky side effects.

Simply consume, and voila! Your Quirk will still be as powerful as ever, but without any of those embarrassing side effects! No more awkward apologies or explanations needed!

And that's not all! Quirk-Aid also comes in a range of delicious flavors like blueberry blast and cherry burst. So not only will you have control over your Quirk but you'll also enjoy a tasty treat while doing so!

So what are you waiting for? Get your Quirk-Aid today and say goodbye to those pesky side effects once and for all!

(Disclaimer: Quirk-Aid may cause a temporary "state" and blue skin, but that's just a sign that it's working!)

'Haha, Quirk-Aid? More like Quirk-Swindle, am I right?'

I couldn't help but snort. It sounded like a scam to me.

But the thing is, this is true...

And I want to buy it.

Note: Keep in mind that while [Affinity Points] are divided into [Positive Affinity Points] and [Negative Affinity Points] I will mostly be referring to them as [Affinity Points]. If there is ever a need to mention a specific kind of point, I will.

Well, I couldn't stop myself from posting more. More will come, slowly.

————

(Uses new billing method)

4. Threadmarks: Chapter 03: Blue-Balled?
    Nectar

Nectar Nectar

[Reito Todoroki – POV]

My short and stubby feet were dangling from the edge of the veranda as I sat near the back garden of the house. Although I was only 4 years old, I couldn't help but let out a sigh like an old man as I continued to read the system panel.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

I knew that purchasing this potion would cause me the trouble of letting go of my dignity to farm points, but I couldn't resist the urge to try and save myself and my family.

First, there was the issue of AP. I needed 8000 of it to buy just one bottle, let alone the three that I wanted. But I was determined to get them, no matter the cost.

"I will buy one for now. And work hard to buy the other two later." I said as I pressed the 'buy' button on the system shop.

As I bought one for now and saw the necessary [Affinity Points] seeping away, I sighed and mumbled, "What have I gotten myself into?" This potion was costing me quite a fortune in AP… but it was worth it, right? I mean, I have to help my family, especially, Enji—dad.

Enji, or Endeavor as he was known to the world, had done some terrible things in the canon. He had abused his family, forced his wife into a Quirk Marriage, and done all sorts of other horrible things. But I believed that he could change. I wanted to give him a chance.

"But is it possible, though?" I questioned myself, again. "Can his Quirk's side effects really be fixed? But even if they do, will he ever change? He's done some really terrible things in the past… and did in the future too—canon and all."

But, maybe, just maybe, if I could really remove the side effects of his quirk, he would be able to see the error of his ways. Maybe he would be able to become the father that my siblings and I deserved.

As I collected one bottle of [Quirk-Aid], I couldn't help but feel a sense of nervous excitement. This was a risky move, but it was one that I had to take. I had to try and save my family, no matter the cost.

But the problem was, I needed three bottles, one for me, one for Toya, and one Enji. I had one, but I needed two more.

I stared at the potion, "I have to believe it will work. I have to believe that people can change. Maybe Enji will, too."

I only had one, so I was going to drink it. Enji and Toya could wait for a little while, there was still more time before everything turned to shit.

With a trembling hand, I opened the vial and tipped its contents down my throat. At first, I felt a refreshing sensation wash over me, as if I had been dipped in a cool pool on a hot summer's day.

"Ah. Grrrrapy Grrrrape Blast. I picked a good one." But then, a searing pain tore through my body, as if my veins were on fire.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists, refusing to give in to the pain. This was just the first step in my plan to save my family, and I wasn't going to let a little discomfort deter me from my goal.

As the pain subsided, I knew that there was no turning back.

"Why do I feel like something is lacking?" I said as I gripped my fist at an alternate time to see what was different with me. "Well, Whatever. If the serum is a scam, then I'll file a lawsuit with the system." I said dismissively before walking casually to my bedroom.

"The fate of my family depends on this." I muttered with a glint of determination in my eyes. I would see through this risky venture till the end, just to keep the sliver of happiness bestowed upon me in this life.

I had drank this potion, believing that when I would awaken my Quirk there was bound to be some side effect. That was the problem, really, I wasn't so keen on suffering due to a side effect, so I bought and drank it… and well, I needed to test and see if this would even work.

"Now, it's time to wait and see."

As the pain subsided, I took a deep breath, waiting for the effects of the potion to kick in. But instead of feeling a change in my dormant quirk, I noticed something else entirely. There were patches of blue on my skin, spreading across my arms and legs like a strange rash.

At first, I didn't think much of it. Maybe it was just a minor side effect, something that would go away on its own—skin turning blue was, after all, said to be a side effect of [Quirk-Aid], one that would go away eventually. But then, I felt a sharp pain in my groin, and I realized with horror that the blue patches had spread to my balls.

"Oh no," I muttered, feeling a sense of dread wash over me. I had read about the potential side effects of the potion in the description, but I hadn't expected them to be this severe. I was blue-balled, in the most literal sense of the term.

As I frantically tried to come up with a solution, I couldn't help but feel a sense of absurdity. Here I was, trying to save my family from the side effects of their quirk, only to end up with blue balls myself.

"I was on the 'edge' of something great. Nuts this happened."I groaned, feeling like a walking punchline. "I guess you could say I'm feeling a little blue," I muttered to myself, trying to make light of the situation.

But the pain was no laughing matter. As I stumbled back into the house, trying to hide my blue patches from anyone that could potentially notice them, I couldn't help but wonder what other surprises the potion had in store for me. Would I wake up tomorrow with blue hair, or blue eyes? The possibilities were endless, and all of them were terrifying.

Lesson learned, I thought ruefully. "Always read the fine print before trying to mess with the laws of nature."

As I soaked in a cold bath, trying to ease the pain in my nether regions, I made a mental note to stick to less risky endeavors in the future. At least, ones that didn't involve turning my balls blue.

It was time to grind some [Affinity Points].

Slowly but surely, I started doing silly little things that earned me some points, more or less depending on the action I did.

I had figured out that the more cute and adorable I acted, the more affection I received, which in turn earned me more points. As I was a "kid" cuteness was a weapon of mine, and I planned on utilizing it.

But I was still reluctant. I was a grown-ass man stuck inside a child's body, after all.

One day, however, I decided to let go of my remaining dignity... I could get more AP if only I let go of my dignity. I knew it would be worth it though, as it would earn me more points.

So, I took a deep breath and prepared myself. I decided to act cute around my big sister, mother, and older brothers. They were all sitting in the living room, watching TV. I made my way over and sat in front of them, and then I looked up at them with my big, innocent, 'puppy' eyes.

"Guys, I have a surprise for you!" I announced, my voice as sweet as honey. They all looked at me, intrigued. "What is it?" my big sister asked.

I took a deep breath and then, with a flourish, I began to sing a song. It was a silly little ditty, but it had them all laughing and clapping along. I finished to a round of applause and a shower of kisses and hugs.

Ugh, honestly… mother and sister were fine… but Natsuo… Toya wasn't even looking.

From that moment on, I knew that acting cute was the way to go. I began to use my newfound knowledge to my advantage, using it to get what I wanted. Whenever I wanted a treat, I would flutter my eyelashes and bat my cute little smile. Whenever I wanted to stay up past my bedtime, I would pout and plead, making sure to add a little quiver in my voice for effect.

And it worked. Oh, how it worked. I would gain points left and right, and I was always the center of attention. My big sister would play with me, my mother would cuddle me, and my older brothers would dote on me.

Looking back, I can't help but laugh at how silly I was. But at the time, it was everything to me. And really, who can blame a four-year-old for wanting to be loved and adored?

I was, technically, a four-year-old.

As I continued to grind for [Affinity Points], I realized that cute antics weren't the only way to earn them. I had to get creative.

One day, I overheard my big sister talking about her crush on her favorite celebrity. So, being the 'little devil' that I was, I hatched a plan. I waited until she was alone in her room and then I waltzed in, wearing a ridiculous outfit and a wig that I had found in the attic—to appear similar to her favorite celebrity.

"Hello there, my lovely lady," I drawled in a terrible accent, "I heard you were in need of some entertainment."She looked up, bewildered, and then burst out laughing at the sight of me. I started to dance and sing, trying my best to impress her. And you know what? It worked. She laughed and clapped, and when I was done, she gave me a big hug.

But that wasn't the end of it. Oh no, I had bigger plans. I started to impersonate her celebrity crush, doing ridiculous impressions and spouting out random facts about him. She found it hilarious and started to join in, pretending to interview me.

We spent hours laughing and goofing around, and by the end of it, I had earned enough [Affinity Points] to last a lifetime—not really. It was moments like these that made me forget that I was a grown man trapped in a child's body.

Of course, not all my attempts at earning [Affinity Points] were successful. I remember one time when I tried to impress my older brothers by pretending to be a ninja. I spent hours practicing my moves, only to embarrassingly trip over my own feet when I showed them.

To make matters worse, Natsuo wasn't impressed in the slightest. "What are you doing, man?" he asked, rolling his eyes. He seemed a little amused. I got some AP, but I wasn't successful.

I failed, but I didn't let it deter me. I continued to grind away, coming up with new ways to earn [Affinity Points]. And you know what? It became a bit of a game. I would challenge myself to come up with the most ridiculous antics possible, just to see if I could get a reaction out of my family.

Looking back, I couldn't help but cringe at some of the things I'd done. But hey, it was all in good fun, right? And besides, it worked. I had earned their love and affection, and that was all that mattered to me.

In the end, I realized that [Affinity Points] weren't just about being cute or silly. They were about making connections with the people you loved, about forging bonds that would last a lifetime. And even though I was technically a four-year-old, I had learned a valuable lesson about the importance of family and love.

I had, however, yet to try on other people.

I was acting cute for now, I wouldn't do that to others though. Maybe I would get admiration points, or fear points or the like. This whole thing seemed to be focused on emotions as far as I could see for now.

"Well, let's see how it goes."

Anyways, any suggestions for quirk? I'm open to suggestions.

————

(Uses new billing method!~)

SinOSloth, anirocks, Jaded and 11 others like this.
  5. Threadmarks: Chapter 04: A Failure
    Nectar

Nectar Nectar

(Don't forget to be the first ones to write reviews and comments, to get hundreds of likes)

[Reito Todoroki – POV]

I remember that day vividly, with the sun shining bright and the scent of freshly bloomed flowers lingering in the air. My twin brother Shoto and I were playing in the garden behind our family's home, enjoying the warmth of the day.

Suddenly, Shoto let out a loud cry as fire and ice burst out of him. His quirk was awakening. I could see the excitement and amazement on his face, but I couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy. I had yet to awaken my own quirk, and it left me feeling incomplete. [1]

"Wow, Rei! Did you see that?" Shoto said, panting with excitement.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Of course, I did. You practically shattered the garden bed with that outburst!"

Shoto laughed, "Sorry about that. But did you see how cool my quirk is?"

I smiled, happy to see my brother so enthusiastic. "Yes, it's amazing."

We talked for a while longer, discussing his newfound abilities and the potential they held. Then, Shoto turned the conversation towards me. "Hey, Rei, why haven't you awakened your quirk yet?"

I frowned, I was curious myself; why hadn't I awakened my quirk yet?

"I don't know. I can't put my finger on it."

Shoto looked at me sympathetically. "Well, maybe it just takes time. You'll awaken it eventually."

I nodded, hoping he was right. That's when a system panel popped up in my mind, explaining my current state.

It was a strange sensation, seeing words appear in my mind without warning, but I had long gotten used to it. I read the message carefully, taking in the information it provided. Apparently, when I had consumed Quirk-Aid, which promised that it would remove the side effects of quirks—in this case, my quirk's side effect, whatever it might have. And right now, my quirk was being reworked inside my body, leaving me in a state where it would be inactive for some time.

This was the other side effect, the "state" one. The other one being getting blue patches on my skin… and balls.

I was having a really hard time hiding the blue patches on my body. After all, I didn't want my mom or sister to worry over nothing. Natsuo and Toya, well, why would they even examine my body in the first place?

I was stunned, but after a moment, I chuckled. "Well, that explains it. I've been walking around like a ticking time bomb, waiting for my quirk to awaken."

Shoto grinned, confusing my words for a response to his previous sentence, "Yeah, and now you have an excuse for being so boring." he said, shooting an amateurish fireball in the distance that poofed out of existence just a few feets away from us.

Flaunting quirks, are we?

I rolled my eyes. "Uh, sure, I'm boring."

We continued to play in the garden, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation building inside me. What would my quirk be? Would it be as amazing as Shoto's? Maybe even stronger? I knew I would have to wait, but that didn't stop me from daydreaming about the possibilities.

I was really excited about it, after all. Who didn't dream about having powers? If someone said otherwise, I would shove a bowl of mixed M&Ms, Reese's Pieces, and Skittles down their throat.

Nut allergy? Play Russian roulette.

As the sun began to set, we both agreed not to tell our family about Shoto's awakened quirk for now. We wanted to keep it to ourselves for now, to see what would happen. And as we headed inside for dinner, I felt a sense of excitement building inside me, knowing that one day soon, I would awaken my quirk and unlock my full potential.

I stood in front of the mirror, scrutinizing every inch of my body. My skin was pale, almost white, except for the faint blue patches that dotted my arms and legs. I hated those patches. They were a constant reminder of my blue balls. I sighed and shook my head, trying to push those thoughts aside.

"Why my balls?" I muttered to myself, tracing one of the patches with my finger. "Why there of all places?"

I didn't have an answer, of course. No one did. It was just something I had to live with, something that would always be a part of me until it went away eventually.

I had to try extra hard to hide them, lest someone thought I was being abused or something. I wasn't. This was just a stupid side effect of a potion that is supposed to remove side effects. How fucking ironic.

"Mama, I'm old now. I can wash myself," I protested, acting like a child because that would have more effect, as my mother tried to drag me toward the bathroom. She used to wash me before, even though we had maids, but I couldn't risk it now. If she saw, she would rain me with fucking questions after questions—questions I wouldn't be able to answer.

My mother chuckled, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "Oh, really? You're old now? You're only four, Reito."

"I am! I am!" I insisted, puffing out my chest. "I don't need your help anymore."

"Okay, okay," my mother relented, chuckling again, grabbing and planting a chaste kiss on my cheek. "But don't forget to scrub behind your ears."

I nodded, grinning triumphantly. I didn't want my mother to see the blue patches on my skin, and didn't want her to ask questions. And I succeeded!

Fuyumi and I ran through the park, laughing and shouting as we played tag. I was fast, but she was faster, and soon she was hot on my heels.

"You can't catch me!" I shouted, glancing over my shoulder.

Fuyumi grinned, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Oh, I think I can."

I pushed myself harder, trying to outrun her, but my feet got tangled up and I stumbled. I fell to the ground, rolling over and over until I crashed into Fuyumi—she couldn't stop due to momentum. She fell on top of me, and for a moment we lay there, catching our breath.

Then Fuyumi sat up on my stomach, grinning.

"Caught you."

She said triumphantly. Her breathing was still uneven, and unfortunately she seemed to notice the patch on my wrist, since her eyes widened slightly.

"What's that?" Fuyumi asked, reaching for my wrist.

I quickly pulled my arm away, trying to hide it from her.

"Nothing," I said as I tried to push her off me.

Fuyumi frowned, clearly suspicious. "Let me see." she said, using some of her strength so she wouldn't fall off.

"Okay, okay, I'll show." I said, sounding defeated, and she smiled, her muscles relaxing.

I used that moment to push her, rolling on top of her and planting a chaste kiss on her cheek to distract her before I kicked off the ground, darting away before she could catch me.

Phew, that was a close one.

She pestered me again, but I was tight-lipped. Eventually, she forgot about it as well.

As I woke up that morning, I didn't know that today was going to be one of the turning points in my life.

Nothing of much significance happened, heck, It wasn't until fairly late when my father explained how me and my brother, Shoto, were going to get the Quirk Assessment Test done. My stomach was in knots as I got ready for it, trying to remain calm and composed despite the gnawing feeling of unease deep inside me. I knew this test would come out as fucked up. I would turn out Quirkless since my quirk had yet to awaken, and because my body was going through changes due to the [Quirk-Aid].

As I made my way to the living room, I found my twin brother, Shoto, already waiting for me. His eyes were bright and filled with anticipation, his excitement palpable. Our father, Enji Todoroki, aka Endeavor, walked in with a smile on his face and announced that it was time for our Quirk assessment test.

This man smiled.

It was shocking.

He must really be looking forward to this.

The rest of the family members were equally excited, but for me, the excitement was mixed with dread. As an actor, I was trained to hide my emotions, and I had to pretend to be just as thrilled as everyone else. However, deep down, I knew that I would come out as Quirkless.

As we made our way to the room where the doctor was in—well, we were rich enough to get a private doctor—my mind was racing with thoughts. I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was going to go wrong.

When we arrived, the doctor was already waiting for us. My heart was pounding in my chest as we entered the room, and I tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths. The room was bright and sterile, and the doctor looked at us with a keen interest.

[Doctor – POV]

As a doctor, it was my responsibility to assess and evaluate the Quirks of young individuals, and today was no different. But there was something about this family that made me nervous. Enji Todoroki, aka Endeavor, was a well-known hero, but his reputation about the way he acted had me worried. I couldn't help but wonder if his children were afraid of him.

Needless to say, I was eager to see what unique abilities they possessed.

I greeted the family with a smile and began my examination. First up was Shoto Todoroki. His Quirk was incredible, with the ability to control both fire and ice. A duality. Such a rare sight to see. I suppose it was because of his mother having an Ice quirk while his father having a fire quirk. As I examined him, I couldn't help but feel a sense of awe at the power he held within him.

This boy right here, would be an exceptional hero in the future.

Next up was Reito Todoroki.

I was excited to see what this little one had in store.

As I began to assess his Quirk, I noticed something peculiar. There were blue marks on his body, almost like bruises.

Was he… abused?!?!

My heart sank at the thought of a child being mistreated, and my mind began to race with thoughts about how to handle the situation.

There was something peculiar about the bruises, something I wanted to research.

I discreetly took samples of his skin and made a note to analyze them later. My mind was racing with thoughts as I tried to understand what I was seeing. Could he be being abused? Was Endeavor hurting his own child? Or was someone else abusing him? I would need to investigate.

As I finished the assessment, I couldn't help but feel suspicious of Endeavor. His reputation as a violent man was well known, and the blue marks on Reito's body only fueled my suspicion. I made a note to keep an eye on the family and investigate further.

[Reito Todoroki – POV]

My heart raced as I stood in front of my father, Enji Todoroki, awaiting the results of my quirk assessment. He had watched as Shoto had effortlessly demonstrated his fire and ice quirk, leaving everyone in awe of his potential. Now it was my turn, and I could feel my palms sweating as I waited for the test to begin.

As the doctor began to examine me, I could feel the tension in the air growing thicker. Minutes turned into what felt like hours as the doctor tested and retested me, but the result was always the same.

I had not inherited a quirk.

I was quirkless.

That's what the doctor said, but it wasn't true.

I had just drank [Quirk-Aid]... gotten myself blue-balled… and now this… I shouldn't have drunk it.

My father's face contorted with rage as he heard the news, his eyes narrowing into slits as he turned to face me—uh oh, not good, his Quirk's overwhelming him. "What do you mean he doesn't have a quirk?" he bellowed, his voice echoing through the room. "How is that even possible? He's my son!"

I flinched at the sound of my father's anger, taking a step back as he advanced toward me. No way in hell was I going to act tough right now, this man had a few screws loose, and I would wait. He wouldn't hit me anyways.

"You're a failure, Reito," he spat, his voice laced with disgust. "You're nothing but a worthless burden on this family. How dare you even think you could be a Todoroki without a quirk."

My heart sank as my father's words sank in—it hurt, you know… no matter what, this man was my father, how could he say all this? I was… angered? It felt strange, but I was not happy with this man.

I had always known that he was tough, but I had never expected this kind of reaction. I just tried to remain calm, nothing would come out if I was overwhelmed by my emotions as well.

"You're a disgrace," he hissed, his face twisted in anger. "You're not fit to be a hero. You're not even fit to be my son. Take him out of my sight!" he roared at my siblings, Natsuo and Fuyumi, who were looking spooked.

Both of them came running to me, and Fuyumi picked me up, tears welling up in her eyes as she took me away. Natsuo seemed down as well, but he was relatively calm. My mom was standing in shock, while Shoto was hiding behind Toya, my eldest brother. Toya was giving me a sympathetic look, while Shoto's head was lowered, probably drowning in guilt. Blaming himself for what happened.

I still couldn't believe what had happened…

[1]: MC is prone to feeling like an actual child would. Since, well, undeveloped mind, technically. So in this chapter, he actually feels this way since he, kind of, expected more from his father. But oh well, whatever. Just enjoy the ride—there won't be much drama btw, so you can rest assured.

————

(My Patreeeon uses the new billing model. For example, if you pledge on 20, you will have to pay again on 20 next months. So it doesn't matter when you subscribe, you will get a whole month!)

FakeSonOfGod, anirocks, Jaded and 6 others like this.
  6. igfry

igfry I. SEE. YOU.

While I wouldn't say it's out of character, but I feel like Endeavour would physically act and react rather than say all that. What's the use of talking so much shit when we know he's a man of action.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
    Jack-21 and Cracked Ceramic like this.
  7. Threadmarks: Chapter 05: Wake-up Call, Finally!
    Nectar

Nectar Nectar

[Enji Todoroki – Endeavor – POV]

My name is Enji Todoroki, but the world knows me as the Pro Hero, Endeavor. Throughout my life, I had been driven by an unyielding desire to surpass All Might, the symbol of peace and the greatest hero in the world. However, my quest for greatness had always been overshadowed by the fact that I had always been in his shadow.

It was my unrelenting ambition that led me to search for the perfect successor, to have a Quirk Marriage.

Quirk Marriage.

They were marriages that began to appear after Quirks manifested in society, sometime during the second and third generation of Quirk users. These marriages were arranged with the sole purpose of choosing and-or enhancing a specific Quirk to be inherited down the bloodline, as a child will either inherit the father's Quirk, the mother's Quirk, or a new Quirk that's a combination of the two.

A Quirk that would be greater than both the mother and the father.

This was my last hope. I had to defeat All Might, I needed to be on the top Hero! If not myself, my successor!

A successor, someone who could inherit my powerful fire quirk and my wife's quirk—whomever she would be.

So, I began my search for the perfect Quirk. The perfect woman who would birth the perfect child I desire.

I found one. Himura family's daughter.

Himura Rei.

My fire quirk and her ice quirk could create a child, who would become the one who would surpass All Might. I was convinced that I could finally achieve my long-awaited goal of becoming the number one hero if I found the perfect heir.

I married Rei, hoping that she would give me the perfect child, one who could inherit both our quirks. My firstborn, Toya, was my first hope, he had a fire quirk stronger than even me. I was ecstatic.

However, Toya's body had a low tolerance for his flames due to inheriting his mother's resistance to freezing temperatures rather than my resistance to high heat, and he will get burned if he uses them for prolonged periods.

So, he couldn't handle the intense fire quirk due to that reason and was deemed a failure. Fuyumi and Natsuo were also unsuitable successors, born with only Frost Quirks, and I was left feeling frustrated and hopeless.

Years later, Rei gave birth to two boys—twin brothers—and I was overjoyed. I was certain that one of them could finally be the perfect heir I had been searching for. As they grew older, it was time to test their Quirks. It quickly became apparent that my younger son, Shoto, had the potential to surpass All Might. He had exceptional control over both fire and ice, and for the first time, I had hope for the future.

However, my joy was short-lived when we tested the quirk of Shoto's twin brother, Reito. It was a crushing blow to discover that he was quirkless. At first, I refused to believe it, convinced that there had to have been a mistake, that Reito had to have some sort of hidden Quirk.

But overwhelmed by my Quirk's side effects, I did the unspeakable.

I lashed out at him.

I was enraged, in denial, in disbelief that my son—MY SON!—could be Quirkless.

It was UNACCEPTABLE!

[Doctor – POV]

I was shocked and deeply concerned when Endeavor lashed out at his son, Reito. How could he do that to a child? As a doctor, I knew I couldn't just stand there and do nothing. I had to take action.

But as I pondered on what to do, I couldn't help but feel powerless. What could I, a mere doctor, do in a situation like this? I knew it wasn't my place to interfere, but the blue patches on Reito's body were real. It was clear to me that he was being abused.

I couldn't shake off the guilt and pity I felt as I remembered the time I examined the little boy. He wasn't even showing any signs of discomfort despite the bruises all over his body. How much pain had he endured to become so accustomed to it? The thought alone was unbearable.

I knew I had to do something for Reito's sake. I couldn't just stand by and watch him suffer. But before I could take any action, I needed to examine the bruises more closely.

I left the Todoroki household and quickly made my way to my car.

"What kind of a monster does this to a child?" I said aloud to myself when I was inside, my hands tightly gripping the steering wheel as I drove off. "No child deserves to be treated like this."

I glanced over at the sample of bruised skin lying next to me on the passenger seat. "I have to find out what's going on. I have to help this kid."

But as I drove back to my office, doubts crept into my mind. Would I be able to make a difference? What if Endeavor found out? What if he tried to silence me?

I took a deep breath and shook my head. "No, I can't let fear hold me back. I have to do what's right, no matter the cost. I will keep it a secret. And I need help as well."

As I arrived at my office, I rushed to the lab and began analyzing the sample. My mind was racing with possibilities, but I had to stay focused. The more evidence I could gather, the better chance I had of helping Reito.

Hours passed as I worked tirelessly, but finally, I had a breakthrough. The results of the analysis confirmed my suspicions—Reito was being abused. And in the worst possible way possible.

As I analyzed the samples, I noticed something strange. Something very peculiar.

Traces of an unknown reagent were present, and they weren't doing good to Reito as far as I could see. Upon further analysis, I found that it was destroying Reito's cells—cells that had traces of a quirk. I couldn't believe it. Reito had a quirk, but this harmful substance was somehow breaking it apart.[1]

"This is beyond me," I muttered under my breath. "I need help. I can't just sit idly by and let this happen. Who can I turn to?"

My mind was racing with questions. If Endeavor was giving Reito this drug, knowing that it destroyed his quirk, why was he so surprised and angered when the kid didn't awaken a quirk and was deemed quirkless? It didn't make sense.

But one thing was clear—this quirk-removing substance was terrifying. It was much more than I could have ever imagined, and I knew I couldn't tackle this on my own. I needed help from bigger people.

I couldn't stop thinking about the implications of this discovery. How many other children had been subjected to this same fate? And what was Endeavor's endgame? Was he working on some drugs? What was his purpose?? He was a hero goddammit! What was he thinking? What was even going on?!

The weight of my thoughts and the gravity of the situation were almost too much to bear. But I needed to do something, fast. It was the only way to protect Reito, and possibly others like him from this dangerous substance. I knew that this discovery would change everything. The ramifications were too great to ignore.

I leaned back in my chair, exhausted but relieved. "I have proof. Now I just need someone who can help."

I grabbed my phone and dialed a number, my heart pounding in my chest. It was time to take action.

[Reito Todoroki – POV]

I was being hugged by my sister, all while she whispered nice words into my ear, to try and distract me. Saying stuff like everything was fine, how dad was just sad and would become better later. That I shouldn't feel sad.

But I… My father's words were echoing in my mind like a never-ending nightmare. "You're a failure, Reito. You're nothing but a worthless burden on this family. How dare you even think you could be a Todoroki without a quirk." How could he say that? How could he be so cruel to his own son?

My heart felt heavy, and I couldn't shake the feeling of hurt and betrayal. Why was I even feeling all this??? He wasn't my real father, I never thought of him as such. Sure, I considered the others my family, he was never really there for me. All my little life, I had thought that maybe this Enji, this Endeavor would turn out different than the one in the Anime/Manga.

This wasn't fiction, but a reality, after all.

But now, I realized that it was all for nothing. I wasn't enough for him.

I had thought that he would be different this time around.

I was wrong, how naive.

He CANNOT be redeemed.

The bastard was far too gone.

I hugged Fuyumi back and noticed my hands were trembling. I was confused, why did I feel this though?

The memories of my father's anger and the danger that came with it made me afraid. I felt like I was walking on a tightrope, never knowing when I would fall.

But amidst all the fear and hurt, a thought began to take root in my mind. I couldn't keep living like this, always in fear of my own father. Something needed to change, and it needed to happen soon.

I took a deep breath and patted Fuyumi.

"Don't worry, Mimi Nee-san, I'm alright."

My eyes were steely, and my voice was resolute when I spoke out loud to her.

"I understand, you don't have to worry." I let go of every child-like thing I had going on. It was time to let go, I couldn't act like a child, not anymore.

There was, however, a different thought going in my mind: Endeavor needs to go away. He's not fit to be a father or a hero.

I knew it wouldn't be easy. My father… no, he wasn't my father, not anymore. I did not consider him as such.

Endeavor was a powerful man, with connections and resources that could crush anyone who dared to oppose him. But I couldn't let that stop me. I needed to protect my family, even if it meant going against him. I wouldn't let anything happen to my family, not like it happened in canon.

'I can't let them suffer, not anymore.' I vowed to myself.

After talking for a while, Fuyumi and I slept on the same bed that night.

While she was soundly asleep, I spent the rest of the night planning, thinking of ways to make my idea a reality. It wouldn't be easy, and it might even put me in danger. But it was a risk I was willing to take.

As a good idea hit me, I finally relaxed to sleep, I felt a sense of peace wash over me. For the first time in a long time, I felt like I had a purpose, a goal that was worth fighting for. I didn't know how it would all end, but I was ready to face whatever came my way.

[1]: The quirk cells are being torn apart and being rebuilt. Due to [Quirk-Aid]. It's a long process that has 3 phases. First, breaking apart the quirk, which is happening right now, thus the misunderstanding with the doctor - exactly why he wouldn't be able to replicate the formula since if he tries he will only replicate the destroying one. Second, a dormant state where the quirk goes through different procedures to find the best way to improve it. And then third, rebuilding the quirk.

Dayum…. I hope you liked this!

————

(My Patreeeon uses the new billing model. For example, if you pledge on 20, you will have to pay again on 20 next month. So it doesn't matter when you subscribe, you will get a whole month!)

https://www.pátreon.com/Lord_Kismet

SinOSloth, anirocks, Jaded and 6 others like this.
  8. Threadmarks: Chapter 06: Those Eyes
    Nectar

Nectar Nectar

[Fuyumi Todoroki – POV]

I burst through the door, my heart pounding in my chest, and tears streaming down my face. The memories of my father's cruel words echoed in my mind like a never-ending nightmare. The weight of his disapproving gaze still heavy on my shoulders.

"You're a failure, Reito," I'd heard him say. "You're nothing but a worthless burden on this family. How dare you even think you could be a Todoroki without a quirk." And then, "You're a disgrace," he hissed, his face twisted in anger. "You're not fit to be a hero. You're not even fit to be my son. Take him out of my sight!"

My heart was pounding in my chest, and tears were streaming down my face as I held my little brother tightly. His small body was warm against mine, and I clung to him desperately, trying to protect him from the cruel world we lived in. It was a world where being quirkless was a curse, a mark of shame that set you apart from everyone else.

Reito… he wouldn't be the same ever again after today.

As I pulled away from him, wiping my tears, I saw his calm and serene expression, and I wondered if he even understood what had just happened.

I couldn't help it, "Rei, I'm so sorry," I said, my voice choking with emotion. "I'm so sorry that our father treated you like that. It's not your fault that you're quirkless."

Reito patted my head gently. "It's alright, Fuyumi Nee-san," he said, his voice soft and reassuring. "I'm fine. It's okay. I don't mind being quirkless. I still have you, mom, Natsuo, Toya and Shoto."

His words hit me like a ton of bricks. How could he be so forgiving, so understanding, when we had just failed him so miserably? We were supposed to protect him, to shield him from harm, and yet we had let our father's words hurt him so deeply.

But then again, Reito wasn't just any ordinary child. He was special, in ways that none of us could fully understand. He had this resilience and strength that was beyond his years.

As I held him, I felt a sense of sadness wash over me. It wasn't just sadness for Reito, but for myself and for all of us. We were all trapped by our circumstances, by our family, and by the expectations that came with being a Todoroki. We were all trying to find a way out, to break free from the chains that bound us. But sometimes it felt like there was no escape.

"Do you ever feel like we're all trapped, Rei?" I asked him, my voice barely above a whisper. I was curious.

"Trapped?" he repeated.

"Yes, trapped," I said, my voice growing more urgent. "Trapped by our family, by our name, by our expectations. Don't you ever feel like you want to break free?"

He seemed to think about it for a moment, his brow furrowed in concentration. "I don't know, Mimi," he finally said. "I don't feel trapped honestly. I feel safe here."

I was surprised by his words. How could he not feel that way? Was it because he was too young? But he was too intelligent for his age, so that wasn't possible.

I looked at him, trying to understand how he could feel safe in a place that was suffocating the rest of us. But then I realized, Reito was different. He saw the world in a way that was unique to him, from what I understood about him, he saw the good in everything. He wasn't naive enough to believe it stubbornly, or idiotically, but he would still try to see the good, instead of the bad, and it was something that I had always admired about him.

"But what about your dreams, Rei?" I asked him. "Don't you want to be a hero like Shoto or Toya?"

Reito shook his head, his small hand reaching out to take mine, his fingers were tiny, soft, and warm. "I don't need to be a hero, Mimi," he said. "I just want to be happy, and I am. I have you, I have mom, I have Toya, Shoto, and Natsuo, and that's all I need."

His words hit me hard, and I felt a lump form in my throat. He was right. All that mattered was our family, our love for each other, and our happiness.

I smiled at him, feeling a sense of pride and love for my little brother. "You're right, Rei," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "All that matters is our family and our love for each other. We'll always be here for you, no matter what."

Reito smiled back at me, his eyes shining with love and understanding. "I know, Mimi," he said. "I love you too."

We hugged each other tightly, feeling a sense of comfort and warmth that came from knowing that we had each other. As we pulled away, I felt a sense of hope wash over me. Maybe we were trapped, but maybe there was a way out, a way to break free from the expectations that weighed us down.

And maybe, just maybe, Reito was the key to our freedom.

[Shoto Todoroki – POV]

I sat on the edge of the veranda, my tiny feet dangling over the edge. The sun was setting, painting the sky in shades of orange and pink. But I wasn't admiring the view. I was lost in thought, contemplating a question that had been weighing on my mind for a long time.

"Is it my fault?"

I whispered to myself, wondering if I was the reason why my twin brother, Rei, didn't have a quirk like me. Mama had told me that quirks were special powers that some people had, but Rei didn't seem to have one. I felt guilty for having a quirk, while he didn't.

I looked down at my hands, wondering if they were the reason why Rei didn't have a quirk. Maybe I had taken his quirk and left him with nothing. I felt a pang of sadness in my heart, thinking about my brother's situation.

"Mama," I called out softly, hoping she would hear me, she was just outside, in the garden.

I waited a moment, and then Mama came over, a watering can in hand. She knelt down next to me and wiped the dirt off her hands onto her apron.

"What's wrong, Shoto?" Mama asked, looking concerned.

I bit my lip, trying to find the words to express what was on my mind. "Did I take Rei's quirk?" I finally asked, my voice barely audible.

There was a pause, and then Mama put her hand on my shoulder. "No, Shoto," she said softly, "You didn't take Rei's quirk. You were born with one quirk; it's a different matter how it further has two sides because of me and you father. So don't get confused, you have a quirk, Rei doesn't. It's not anyone's fault."

I leaned my head against her shoulder, feeling a little better. But the guilt didn't go away completely. I still felt responsible somehow. Maybe he was the one who would've had the ice quirk—since he has white hair and all—and I stole it from him when I was a little baby.

Maybe I could give it back to him?

"What if I give Rei one of my quirks?" I asked, looking up at Mama.

Mama smiled, almost bitterly, stroking my hair gently. "You can't do that, Shoto. Quirks are a part of who we are. We can't just give them away like toys."

I wanted to retort, to say that there had to be a way, but I nodded, understanding her words. Deep down, however, I still wished I could help Rei somehow.

As the night fell, Mama and I sat on the veranda, watching the stars twinkle in the sky. Mama told me stories about heroes and their quirks, trying to distract me from my worries. But I couldn't shake off the feeling that I had to do something to make things right.

"I'll be a hero," I said suddenly, breaking the silence.

Mama looked at me, surprise evident on her face. "A hero? Why?"

"To help people," I said firmly, "And maybe I can help Rei too." I felt a surge of determination. If I could be a hero, maybe I could find a way to give Rei my quirk. A part of it. I will give it to him. I will not use it. It will be his.

Mama's expression turned to one of concern. "But Shoto, heroes fight dangerous villains. What if you get hurt?" her face flickered with something I couldn't quite understand at the time, "What if you turn out like your father?"

I had never seen Mama look so worried before, and it made me pause. But I still held onto my dream. "I'll be a hero, Mama. A good one. And I'll never hurt anyone."

After a while of back and forth between conflicting emotions I couldn't quite understand, Mama smiled, hugging me tightly. "I'm sure you will, Shoto. You'll be the best hero ever."

I closed my eyes, imagining myself wearing a hero costume and saving people with my quirks. Maybe one day, I would find a way to help Rei too. But for now, I had a dream to pursue.

"I'll be a hero," I murmured to myself, feeling a sense of determination growing inside me. "I'll be a hero, and I'll make things right."

[Rei "Mama" Todoroki – POV]

As Rei's mother, the news that my son was quirkless hit me hard. It was as if the ground beneath me had given way, leaving me in a state of shock, bewilderment, confusion, and despair. I felt a wave of emotions wash over me: sadness, guilt, anger, and brokenness, among others. Why did it have to be my child? The revelation alone was enough to shatter my heart into a million pieces.

But that wasn't what shook me to my core, Enji's reaction was what truly shook me. The way he lashed out at my son, saying things that no child should ever hear, made me furious. However, I was powerless to do anything about it.

I was enraged, but I couldn't do anything.

After Fuyumi took Rei away, I was left alone with Natsuo and Toya. Enji had already stormed out. I felt like a failure. As a mother, I should have been the one there for my children, comforting them in their time of need. Instead, I was drowning in my own guilt and shame. Natsuo and Toya comforted me. How pathetic of me, I felt ashamed.

Eventually, I managed to pull myself together and decided to check on Rei. I rushed to Rei, my little baby's room. He should be there, crying maybe, his fragile little heart, broken. And it was our fault… I thought I would have to console him and help him pick up the pieces. But when I arrived, I was greeted with a surprising sight.

It was the exact opposite of what I had imagined.

Rei wasn't crying at all.

Instead, he was consoling Fuyumi, patting her head and hugging her while whispering words of comfort. It was a heartwarming scene, one that brought me to tears.

Seeing such a sight, I felt a knot forming in my throat, and my stomach churned. I didn't go in. He was strong. Stronger than me. Instead, I stood there, watching them for a while before leaving. I went straight to the garden, and distracted myself.

But I was called by my son, Shoto.

What he told me left me speechless and terrified. He wanted to give his quirk to Rei, a selfless and caring gesture that almost brought me to tears. But what really frightened me were those eyes when he talked about becoming a hero.

Those eyes… they reminded me of Enji. The burning desire. I couldn't. I didn't want him to be like Enji, that bastard. No. Shoto couldn't be like him. I had to make sure that Shoto wouldn't turn out like Enji; that was my job as a mother.

I knew it was my responsibility as a mother to make sure that Shoto didn't follow in Enji's footsteps. I couldn't let my son become a monster like his father. It was the least I could do for my children. The weight of that responsibility felt heavy on my shoulders, but I knew I had to rise to the occasion.

And I could do at least that much for my children.

(My Patreeeon uses the new billing model. For example, if you pledge on 20, you will have to pay again on 20 next month. So it doesn't matter when you subscribe, you will get a whole month!)

9. LopsidedGrinner

LopsidedGrinner Getting sticky.

Hey if this is going to be a 18+ fic with lemons you should move it from sfw to the nsfw post area.

10. Hyperionthetitan

Hyperionthetitan Stuck in a tree

Interesting premise ,hoping to see more of it

11. Nectar

Nectar Nectar

How can I move it there?

12. Hyperionthetitan

Hyperionthetitan Stuck in a tree

Just repost the entire thing i guess?

13. noctev242

noctev242 Getting sticky.

Now I'm not saying this story is bad or anything. I'm just saying until I can see what quirk he got I'm not reading it. I've been tricked one too many times by authors not telling the MC's power up front so anything until he gets his power I'm not even reading. Even when he gets his power I'm not going back to read this prologue, all I saw was he's a Todoroki and I can pretty much guess how his childhood is going to be.