1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfic Search Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Biigoh, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Noir Detective

Noir Detective Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

I am looking for a the worm fic, I distinctly remember reading story where Taylor made friend with former fallen cultist girl who went through dozens of different cults from new age religion groups to hippies free love and so on.

Can any good soul point me towards this story? I have been searching for it for days. Cheers Noir

2. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD Making the rounds.

I know a story like that was posted to either FFML (late '90s incarnation) or an alt.fan.sailor-moon newsgroup twenty-some years ago.
    I have no recollection of author or title. Good luck digging it up these days without more to go on.

EDIT: It COULD have been posted to some other site, like Artemus and Luna's "A Sailor Moon Romance" or some other now defunct archive. There were a couple dozen of them in the late '90s before Fanfiction.net got super popular.
    Heck, back then authors often had to publish to their own private home pages which made finding their stuff much harder. Some good gems were lost like "Sailor Moon Universal" by Jendra or the Sailor Orion and America series (thought part of that is still available).

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    macdjord likes this.
  3. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD Making the rounds.

I'm trying to recall a Worm fic where Alexandria got her clothes blasted off of her in public. She tanked an attack and survived unscathed, her outfit on the other hand did not.
    The people around her recognized her as Rebecca Costa-Brown.

I thought it was ShaneT's "Adaptation", but while she does get her clothes vaporized by Taylor when she went ape, she isn't recognized (surprisingly since several Wards saw her) or publicly outed as Chief Director Rebecca Costa-Brown.

I'm looking for the story where she does lose her costume and gets identified.

Badass6969, daimahou and D'waawwu like this.
  4. JustPassingBy

JustPassingBy Shepherd of the Banned

Looking for an old DC SI fic where the protagonist got entangled within the dealings of the Endless by virtue of having become Death's little brother. I think the fic had been headings towards a possible romance between the two before it stopped. It was definitely on either SB or SV.