• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

General chat thread

I tend to hit post, only to realize I got more to say and edit accordingly. Unfortunately most people only respond to the first version. Plus adding quotes doesn't alert the quoted to being cited.
It does actually, if someone edits in a quote of yours, or @s you, you do get an alert. though that's only if you add it with the edit, if it was already there, then no notification is sent.

I once got really confused because I got an alert that someone had mentioned me in a week old post until I saw that it had been edited a few minute ago.
 
Think edited in quotes and @s became functional after the XenForo2 transition.

Edit: @heralding_bubble you get this @?

Edit 2:
I once got really confused because I got an alert that someone had mentioned me in a week old post until I saw that it had been edited a few minute ago.
How about you dacty?
 
Last edited:
Think edited in quotes and @s became functional after the XenForo2 transition.

Edit: @heralding_bubble you get this @?

Edit 2:

How about you dacty?
Yep, I got an alert just now.
1544126f658f.png
 
Huh. Got the impression quotes just don't work.

EDIT: Test. @heralding_bubble, @dacty, @LurkingInTheDeceit, does this work?
 
Last edited:
I'm suddenly struggling to read a sweet and funny romance story because it once again struck me that I'll never have a real relationship because I'm too damn selfish and also ugly (and also a general failure at life). Shit, I can't even manage a damn friendship, so even that can be too much for me sometimes if it's enough of a story focus.

I hate it when I can't read a good story because of this sad empty feeling of longing, and envy towards the characters.
 
Can anyone tell me the name of this fic from the discription?

"do you know the fic where multiple people get Isekai with multiple world options to start in and they can travel in between, worlds are star wars ( where the mc starts ), hunter x hunter, one piece, MCU, Naruto all of them roll for stats mc get a 20 he puts it in force talent or something and there is a company of sorts that gives them money which can be spent in the hub to buy food and training area to train with the people in the world last i remember mc was using it to fight hisoka and chairman netero"
 


New Chaotic Good Barbarian is out.

"ONI-GIRI"

Best line:

"I'm going to take his Shirokodama (Magic Anus Ball)!"

"Which one?"

That should've been their clue to hold the fuck up and reassess.

Kevin's there too, being hilarious in Japanese.


Oh my fucking god, I just found out about the Klingon audio track. Go switch the audio track to Klingon.

Why the hell is Kevin black?
 
ah, always fun when you wake up early (6am), try and nap until alarm (9am), it works and you start hitting the snooze, slip and hit disable, and wake up at a later time (10.45am) after dreaming a sequel bait/where are they now ending for Little Fighter 2.

at least it wasn't the "last chance get shit ready to move" alarm, thankfully.
 
hey is this the place where you ask people and receive vague answers in return
 
...Holy shit, I never realized they turned that short comic into an anime.



If you remember it, it's the one about the girl who can see ghosts that pretends she can't because she's afraid of what they'll do. Just found this clip of the cat incident and apparently she has an anime. Wow.
 
Today I've learned Clear Ice making is a skill.

Most equipment is still overpriced bullshit. What really matters is timing. And I waited to long so now I have two metal cups full of ice that need to defrost.
 
>installed the counters
>installed the cabinets
>installed the fancy looking taps for the kitchen and bathroom
>finally finished windows
>just gotta finish up the furnace, porch and screwing the electrical back in
And then all I gotta do is clean everything up, put my tools away... and move back in.

Four months of hard work about to close.... dude, I started by tearing everything down to the studs and now it looks so good. I can stop working until three in the morning; I can have more than four to five hours of sleep now!
 
>installed the counters
>installed the cabinets
>installed the fancy looking taps for the kitchen and bathroom
>finally finished windows
>just gotta finish up the furnace, porch and screwing the electrical back in
And then all I gotta do is clean everything up, put my tools away... and move back in.

Four months of hard work about to close.... dude, I started by tearing everything down to the studs and now it looks so good. I can stop working until three in the morning; I can have more than four to five hours of sleep now!
There is this concept in eastern Europe called remont, basically what you are doing. It is universally hated because it takes forever and always give over budget.
Having lived through a few of those as a kid there I no way I am dealing with one unless it is minimal and a necessity, like a leaking pipe.

Congratulations on you managing to finish tours, though.
 
I've read people are very angry about their amazon shadow profiles. They told women they have flat asses.

So I went and checked mine on a lark.

Dislikes Miracle Whip - INDEED!
Owns a model 1 OEM in Box - Of what?
Owns a shelf - INDEED!

And that's it, my amazon shadow profile is incredibly boring.

I did drunkenly argue with rufus, which I think is the amazon bot, I was trying to buy a bunch of sauce packets... zero clue why.

But it kept pushing Miracle Whip, when Miracle whip is fucking horrible.

Zero idea how they know I own a shelf. SPOOKY!

As to the model 1 oem in box... Maybe the mini sega? Was the last thing I bought.
 
jay fucking zes, the mini 2 sega went from $250, already steep, to fucking $450.
 
I've read people are very angry about their amazon shadow profiles. They told women they have flat asses.

So I went and checked mine on a lark.

Dislikes Miracle Whip - INDEED!
Owns a model 1 OEM in Box - Of what?
Owns a shelf - INDEED!

And that's it, my amazon shadow profile is incredibly boring.

I did drunkenly argue with rufus, which I think is the amazon bot, I was trying to buy a bunch of sauce packets... zero clue why.

But it kept pushing Miracle Whip, when Miracle whip is fucking horrible.

Zero idea how they know I own a shelf. SPOOKY!

As to the model 1 oem in box... Maybe the mini sega? Was the last thing I bought.
wtf is an amazon shadow profile?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top