• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Honkai: Apsotle's Revolution (Code Geass and Honkai Impact 3rd) Discussion and Ideas

Which character should be met by Lelouch, Elysia and the other Flame Chasers first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally believe if anyone can sell the Harem and maintain it through the hellfire that is that relationship it would be Elysia. I also tend to think that the concept of a harem might turn off Lelouch but Elysia can easily twist it into a more meaningful relationship Charles married to probably reinforce his grip on Britannia initially and he only really opened his heart to Marianne before she got machingunned to death. I think Elysia might entice Lelouch through making the resulting harem more interconnected with each other. As in finding a way for the harem to love not only Lelouch but each other, and I believe Elysia would roll up her sleeves and go challenge accepted.
Yes, I also think that Elysya would be the main piece for a harem to work and for all the people involved to be truly happy and honest with their feelings.
And it would be much better for Elysya if her friends were also part of the harem, for example, Pardofelis.

I personally believe if anyone can sell the Harem and maintain it through the hellfire that is that relationship it would be Elysia. I also tend to think that the concept of a harem might turn off Lelouch but Elysia can easily twist it into a more meaningful relationship Charles married to probably reinforce his grip on Britannia initially and he only really opened his heart to Marianne before she got machingunned to death. I think Elysia might entice Lelouch through making the resulting harem more interconnected with each other. As in finding a way for the harem to love not only Lelouch but each other, and I believe Elysia would roll up her sleeves and go challenge accepted.

True and I think with some nudging from perhaps Milly who probably asks Lelouch about it is what would probably start it.

Only a question of how she might go about it, since some women might not be so easily onboard with the harem. Nothing comes to mind on what tactics she might pull, but depending on the character I can imagine it would be funny to watch.

As for the harem members I personally think Aponia could end up being going with Suzaku instead of Lelouch both are invariably damaged people and I think Aponia could serve as a contrasting relationship for Suzaku as in while aponia is fatalistic she would disagree on Suzaku's views that developed when he killed his father. She could use MOTH as an example.

As for the harem members I personally think Aponia could end up being going with Suzaku instead of Lelouch both are invariably damaged people and I think Aponia could serve as a contrasting relationship for Suzaku as in while aponia is fatalistic she would disagree on Suzaku's views that developed when he killed his father. She could use MOTH as an example.

An interesting choice and one that would make sense, since Nathaniel was thinking of putting Suzaku under Aponia's care so that could work.

Anyone else?

An interesting choice and one that would make sense, since Nathaniel was thinking of putting Suzaku under Aponia's care so that could work.

Anyone else?
I like to think Dan Shu before she fully went radical is a jaded individual contact with Phantylia deepened her misanthropic feelings for the Alliance, Phantylia promised her a lot of things she was never going to give her. Instead Nathaniel is the one who does and I think in acknowledgement of that she would do her best to steer the Disciples away from becoming a problem and trying to spread the path of immortality Nathaniel found amongst their core group. A lot less short life species being used up as experiments which means a wider recruitment pool to draw from. Ultimately I think Dan Shu would settle for getting her group away from the alliance instead of focusing on revenge without phantylia to encourage her to make war on the alliance. She still hates the alliance but now that her deepest wish is fulfilled she finds out for herself that trying to take it down from the inside would be a doomed endeavor. Better for the Disciples to grow their numbers away from the sight of the Hexafleet. I think her body should be the ascended minus blindfold.

I like to think Dan Shu before she fully went radical is a jaded individual contact with Phantylia deepened her misanthropic feelings for the Alliance, Phantylia promised her a lot of things she was never going to give her. Instead Nathaniel is the one who does and I think in acknowledgement of that she would do her best to steer the Disciples away from becoming a problem and trying to spread the path of immortality Nathaniel found amongst their core group. A lot less short life species being used up as experiments which means a wider recruitment pool to draw from. Ultimately I think Dan Shu would settle for getting her group away from the alliance instead of focusing on revenge without phantylia to encourage her to make war on the alliance. She still hates the alliance but now that her deepest wish is fulfilled she finds out for herself that trying to take it down from the inside would be a doomed endeavor. Better for the Disciples to grow their numbers away from the sight of the Hexafleet. I think her body should be the ascended minus blindfold.

True I admit Dan Shu has been a one I've been curious about integrating into the harem, but yeah I do agree it would be in their best interests to get herself and her followers away from the Alliance, and Nathaniel or maybe Lelouch could provide a place for her followers. But somehow I think during her goal to help strengthen Lelouch's body she might slip in something that would stop his physical aging once he reaches his physical prime as an adult, and might do the same to some of the other girls in the harem as a favor, replicating how the MANTIS process causes natural aging to come to a halt. Immortal test subjects would be a boon for him, and Nathaniel's efforts to study the mara also means he has a far greater understanding of it, thanks to study and experiments on captive Jingliu, able to either make new bodies for those seeking to avoid it, or those who want to embrace it yet removing much of its unpleasant side effects. Maybe those that break away can end up proving her point of it being a doomed endeavor.

On a side note I almost forgot, I am contemplating adding some Code Geass characters to the harem if anyone was wondering, I am just giving priority to the Honkai cast first.

So anyone else on the harem line up, I am looking at axing Li Sushang, Fu Hua, Rita Rossweisse, and Sushang from the list of candidates.

Why do you want to do that?, Are they the characters with the fewest votes or something?

No, well Sushang was very low on the poll, I am contemplating cutting them because I could think of very few things they could offer to the relationship that someone else can do already even if I do want to try and include them.

How big were you guys expecting me to make Lelouch's harem?

Yeah I was thinking at least seven.

Well if anyone wants to see Li Sushang, Fu Hua, Rita Rossweisse, and Sushang remain among the candidates, now is the time to offer a defense of them.
I vote Sushang for Suzaku as the role of his close combat 'teacher' that might be willing to grow beyond that simply put Suzaku is a literal physical monster for a short life species. In his teen years the boy can literally outrun machine gun turrets and his spinzaku technique might as well be a Xianzhou fighting style with the amount of shit it owns and we know Xianzhou aren't wholly able to not fall in hopeless love for short life species.

I don't think so in my opinion if the placement of the timeline is a bit more ahead Fuhua has a lot more chemistry with kiana.

Right and I do like the idea of Aponia and Suzaku as a potential couple.

Well if some are for Fu Hua and Kiana, which I have no problem with, what of Kiana and Lelouch and/or Kiana and Mei? I think we can both suspect Elysia might try to lure Mei into the harem XD.

I find it an interesting idea if Kiana and Mei are with Lelouch but it would take a long time to properly develop the relationship between the three characters
Uhuh and I personally think Elysia and Dan Shu are Good enough stand inside for both. Dan Shu is a Mei born blind lost her medic Kiana and basically FUCK THE FLEET.

Uhuh and I personally think Elysia and Dan Shu are Good enough stand inside for both. Dan Shu is a Mei born blind lost her medic Kiana and basically FUCK THE FLEET.

Really, so you would suggest no one else to fill the other five remaining spots in the harem. I just got to make sure I do my upmost to get people sold on Dan Shu getting added.

I should also note, and I am disappointed no one brought it up, is my idea on Kiana being brought in early by her mother being revived I had mentioned on my list.

Really, so you would suggest no one else to fill the other five remaining spots in the harem. I just got to make sure I do my upmost to get people sold on Dan Shu getting added.

I should also note, and I am disappointed no one brought it up, is my idea on Kiana being brought in early by her mother being revived I had mentioned on my list.
I was more saying thay Elysia and Dan Shu fit what would be where the Current Era kiana and mei are as in two slots the other five still need to be filled.

Elysia is basically a more worldly kiana. While Dan Shu is Mei if Kiana had ended up dying and Mei decided to destroy the world in retaliation. Doomed as that decision was.

I was more saying thay Elysia and Dan Shu fit what would be where the Current Era kiana and mei are as in two slots the other five still need to be filled.

Elysia is basically a more worldly kiana. While Dan Shu is Mei if Kiana had ended up dying and Mei decided to destroy the world in retaliation. Doomed as that decision was.

Ah I see, I agree with that and I am very likely to add Dan Shu into the harem following obtaining her promised payment of a brand new Herrscher body from Nathaniel which she could customize to be the same age as Lelouch.

But what about Kiana herself becoming involved in the story much earlier? Regardless if I attempt to pair her and Lelouch together?

So no one has anything to say about Kiana's early involvement in the story?

Also the harem I am leaning towards so far will be Elysia, Dan Shu, Bronya Rand and Seele (HSR ver).

Anyone ok with it, and if not explain why.

Also I am wondering on ideas to ensure Dan Shu's entry into the harem.

I don't care if Kiana appears early in the plot, but I admit that I like the idea.

I worry that the cast will grow too fast and too many events will happen at the same time that the plot will be all over the place.

Also the harem I am leaning towards so far will be Elysia, Dan Shu, Bronya Rand and Seele (HSR ver).
I like it, and I admit that I like the HSR versions better (Bronya and Seele)

I have no idea

I don't care if Kiana appears early in the plot, but I admit that I like the idea.

I worry that the cast will grow too fast and too many events will happen at the same time that the plot will be all over the place.

Ok, I wanted to be sure.

I worry about that as well, but I don't plan on introducing Kiana in the next chapter, but probably sometime soon.

I like it, and I admit that I like the HSR versions better (Bronya and Seele)

Ditto and they have far fewer issues compared to their Honkai Impact counterparts, aside from age being an issue that was already covered. Such issues being that Honkai Impact's Seele has it in for Bronya, so I am doubtful on her being paired with anyone else. Dark Seele might be a question mark, but that could be a hassle, needing to give her a body of her own for one.

Thats fine, I got ideas but I am just worried it might come off creepy and such.

Anyone ok with it, and if not explain why.

I have nothing against Kiana's early attachment but it depends on when she joins is it back when she wandered the world after Siegfried was forced to leave her behind?

That seems the most fitting four places have been filled and the three remaining?

Dan Shu could be introduced as someone who leads the studies into the Mara-Struck with her alchemists with the more martial Disciples forming a sort of security force for them. Also I noticed in Dan Shu's Diary describing Yufei as short-haired and that the color of said hair is black with eyes of ebony, and I considered Lelouch crossdressing in canon. though the color of the eyes are wrong but there should be enough overlap for Dan Shu to be reminded of Yufei, only a more jaded male yufei with violet eyes, but that might play into Dan Shu at least downplaying her shoulder devil moments.

Last edited:
I have nothing against Kiana's early attachment but it depends on when she joins is it back when she wandered the world after Siegfried was forced to leave her behind?

That seems the most fitting four places have been filled and the three remaining?

Dan Shu could be introduced as someone who leads the studies into the Mara-Struck with her alchemists with the more martial Disciples forming a sort of security force for them. Also I noticed in Dan Shu's Diary describing Yufei as short-haired whose hair was the color black with eyes of ebony, and I considered Lelouch crossdressing arts. though the color of the eyes are wrong but there should be enough overlap for Dan Shu to be reminded of Yufei, only a more jaded male yufei with violet eyes, but that might play into Dan Shu at least downplaying her shoulder devil moments.

For Kiana I am leaning towards before she seperates from Siegfried, but during the time Schicksal tracked them down sending Valkyries led by Ragna, but either "Sirin" intervened or the disguised members of Snowwolf lead by Cecila come to their rescue.

I am not sure yet, but there are a few I am leaning towards, but since three are HSR characters I should focus on adding two more Honkai Impact characters. From the Code Geass cast I am looking at Kallen, Milly, C.C. or Leila. Milly I am leaning towards because I could see her partnering with Elysia to build Lelouch's harem.

Ok that works, and gaining a younger and better body wouldn't come off as weird then?

For Kiana I am leaning towards before she seperates from Siegfried, but during the time Schicksal tracked them down sending Valkyries led by Ragna, but either "Sirin" intervened or the disguised members of Snowwolf lead by Cecila come to their rescue.
I dread elysia and Milly working together, But Leila offers a way to get the Europia United into the Story, Also yes it doesn't if Nathaniel's timing of recruitment is correct he might actually snatch up half the cult when Dan Shu is made to take on another body, Being Mara-struck has mental effects and I think once Dan Shu has enough time to think she'll full bore support nathaniel but a lot of the more fanatical members will probably split with her to continue their goal of taking over the Luofo with Mauve Moon serving as their new leader. Dan Shu evacuates with the bulk of the Alchemists and a good number of the more loyal Martial Disciples but Mauve Moon splits with the extremists.

So Ragna Survives and Sirin is preempted from awakening at seeing best mom.

I dread elysia and Milly working together, But Leila offers a way to get the Europia United into the Story, Also yes it doesn't if Nathaniel's timing of recruitment is correct he might actually snatch up half the cult when Dan Shu is made to take on another body, Being Mara-struck has mental effects and I think once Dan Shu has enough time to think she'll full bore support nathaniel but a lot of the more fanatical members will probably split with her to continue their goal of taking over the Luofo with Mauve Moon serving as their new leader. Dan Shu evacuates with the bulk of the Alchemists and a good number of the more loyal Martial Disciples but Mauve Moon splits with the extremists.

So Ragna Survives and Sirin is preempted from awakening at seeing best mom.

It shall happen, Milly makes Elysia "Co-president" of the Student Council putting her above Lelouch and co-leader of the Student Council of both Ashford Academy and St. Freya.

Indeed, merely a question of how Leila will be brought into the story, likely one of the natural Herrschers that will pop up at some point.

Right, on Dan Shu, so Natheniel's offers will cause some serious divisions within the cult, something his allies within the Alliance will be happy about since they are interested in his treatments for tending to Mara and Sentience transfer to a new body lacking it.

Ragna could survive, unless her death is needed for Himeko's character, and Sirin's preempted from awakening due to her existing separately from Kiana. Still I am wondering now who will cause the Third Honkai Eruption now?

It shall happen, Milly makes Elysia "Co-president" of the Student Council putting her above Lelouch and co-leader of the Student Council of both Ashford Academy and St. Freya.

Indeed, merely a question of how Leila will be brought into the story, likely one of the natural Herrschers that will pop up at some point.

Right, on Dan Shu, so Natheniel's offers will cause some serious divisions within the cult, something his allies within the Alliance will be happy about since they are interested in his treatments for tending to Mara and Sentience transfer to a new body lacking it.

Ragna could survive, unless her death is needed for Himeko's character, and Sirin's preempted from awakening due to her existing separately from Kiana. Still I am wondering now who will cause the Third Honkai Eruption now?
Technically Ragna wouldn't necessarily have to die Kiana could still end up succumbing to the Sirin personality initially but in the midst of the chaos much of Ragna's Squad is decimated with Ragna herself not making it to a rampaging Sirin. Then snow wolf squad cordons off Sirin's location to let Cecelia attempt to talk her down after much misgivings from the others, because sirin and second eruption. When the inevitable cool down happens snow wolf retreats with Kiana along the way to exfill they find a half dead Ragna and take her in too. Because turning another Otto operative is a plus.

The third eruption is still bound to happen because cocolia but instead of Kiana randomly traveling to nagazora Nathaniel orders her to enroll there to 'observe' for any possible Herrscher candidates.

Technically Ragna wouldn't necessarily have to die Kiana could still end up succumbing to the Sirin personality initially but in the midst of the chaos much of Ragna's Squad is decimated with Ragna herself not making it to a rampaging Sirin. Then snow wolf squad cordons off Sirin's location to let Cecelia attempt to talk her down after much misgivings from the others, because sirin and second eruption. When the inevitable cool down happens snow wolf retreats with Kiana along the way to exfill they find a half dead Ragna and take her in too. Because turning another Otto operative is a plus.

The third eruption is still bound to happen because cocolia but instead of Kiana randomly traveling to nagazora Nathaniel orders her to enroll there to 'observe' for any possible Herrscher candidates.

Thats not something I considered, and would be interesting to see what happens if she survived especially with Durnadal and Himeko to see her alive and having defected to Heron.

It would add to Nathaniel's trolling of the three anti Honkai groups.

"Your people chose me, humanity chooses me and the Herrschers you want chose me, and I revived your beloved Kallen without getting millions killed…get wrecked."

That could work since the group would need to relocate after Nina's Herrscher rampage.

I can also imagine Sirin being adopted by Cecila, much to Kiana's annoyance and Siegfried being worried as Sirin glares daggers at him XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back