1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Immoral Saint (High school DxD x Campione!)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by touhou ranfuku, Oct 26, 2014.

1. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    caspian1a likes this.
  2. touhou ranfuku

Chapter 1

Part 1

China.

One of the biggest countries in the world, while it's not the biggest but its population surpasses any country. A nation with more than thousands of years culture, assimilated others and slowly changed them from inside.

Metropolises rise and shine, expanding in every region along with modern technology. However the rift between poor and rich is too high, one can understand it with his own eyes once he sees a rotten wooden house in a large city.

Currently in a town down at the foothold of Mount Chang San, a young girl in black and purple could be seen inside a small convenience store, sitting on a plastic chair near the door.

Even though her body was small, her eyes weren't, these eyes weren't ones a child possessed. They didn't contain innocent, curiosity or naughty but void, emptiness. She was looking at the web on the ceiling, counting how many tiny spiders crawling their ways from left to right.

“...yes... alright I understand...”

His voice reminded her purpose. She was waiting for the youth nearby finished his phone call, the old telephone stained with dusty color was put down. The youth turned his attention back to the small girl, inside his left hand was a package. She didn't know what it is, more like she didn't want or need to know. The necessity to know what's inside the package never appeared in her mind.

“Thank you for this.”

“No worry boss! We're all brothers!”

Brothers all over 4 seas.

This is a typical idiom of Chinese whenever they recognize others as acquaintance. Or so what she heard during her time in the mortal world.

“We'll be leaving then.”

“See you next time!”

The youth took her hand and led her out of the convenience store, admittedly she didn't need this kind of treatment, but the youth had insisted to hold her hand, he said that this town was crowded much and it's easy to lose her in the middle. Even though he knew nothing could possibly harm her in the mortal world, he still cared for her. Just like that time, he could leave but he still chose to stay back.

A foolish choice ate him to death.

While her mind playing back that vivid memory, they had already been in a restaurant. Not a big one, at max only 18-20 people could fit inside, at the present there's only a couple of human inside the restaurant so they found a good seat easily.

The youth picked up a menu, then he ordered it perfectly in Chinese, or so the language she chose to hear.

“One sweet and sour pork and one Yang Zhou Fried Rice please, what about you Ophis, what would you like to call?”

No, that's not the language she wanted to hear. Looks like she had to teach him that.

Picking up the hand-made menu she glanced over the rough words on the old paper, then she pointed her finger at those dishes with ridiculous names in common human thought.

“We'll take those as well.”

“Thanks, please wait for a minute.”

The middle-age man returned to his kitchen after writing the dishes' names into his notebook, preparing to cook their meal. Lunch.

“Ophis, hm, I want to ask, do you usually have meal like this before?”

“I do not need to consume to live. I, immortal.”

The youth had a frown upon hearing that, but what's wrong with him? She didn't need to eat anything to survive, what she doing now was just following the youth's word.

“I, want to teach Ise the language of dragons.”

That was what she wanted to do earlier, teaching this youth the language of her race. She had no objection to hear his words in other language, but to her the primordial tongue is still the best.

The only being she used it to talk to was the noisy creature though.

Hence, why not teaching this youth? She could make it up to two beings talking to her using dragon language.

“I see, I'd gladly learn it from you, when will we start? I guess it'll be useful to talk to other dragons as well.”

“Yes, I, will teach Ise to speak like a dragon, along with how to use my powers.”

The youth sitting opposite to her is one of exclusive creatures who can use her powers, there's another one but it currently nowhere to be found.

They became silent, now they had nothing to talk anymore. While the youth was deeply in thought her mind entered the state of void.

“Ophis, the food is out.”

“Ise, I can teleport us back.”

Two weeks had passed after that day, the day the youth changed. The day he resolved himself to push it farther away with everything he got.

This land has a large floating pure essence energy, by absorbing it she regenerated the part she lost quickly, now she had regained back up to her almighty status, of course she still couldn't kill that noisy creature without blowing up her home.

The youth signed.

“Ophis, I don't want to get back now, I have to become stronger, I have to get more powers so I can control my own destiny, so I can save everyone. We will not go back for now.”

“I, understand.”

To her being here or there didn't have any particular meaning.

As long as he's with her, she could always get back to her home.

But to the great Ouroboros, what is home?

The youth gave her the newly bamboo chopsticks he just cleaned with disposable paper, together they ate their meal. The food wasn't good but she had no complaint. Turning it into pure energy when it passed through her mouth was too easy, she didn't have to complain about the taste. If it's good she would talk to him to get more, if it's not then she would just consume it without thought.

“Is the food good Ophis?”

“No.”

She had no reason to lie to him, why would she do that?

“Then why don't you tell me earlier? We could order different dishes.”

“Unneeded.”

In the end consumable good is for the production of energy in one body, why must she care too much about the taste?

“It's alright Ophis, if you don't like it then you don't have to eat it, but um, perhaps what a normal devil like me like is not what you like.”

“I, like Ise.”

She liked to be with him. She liked to observe him. She liked to teach him what she knew. For he who a weird creature.

“T-Thank you.”

The youth was making a red face, was this what mortal beings call “Embarrassment”?

“I like Ophis too.”

He smiled warmly to her, was this new to her? Had anyone else smiled like that to her before?

Yes. She had met them when she stayed in his house, interacting with them in various ways.

Such a life she never had before.

The meal finished. The youth paid for it using the money from the package he received earlier.

“Let's go. Ying Hua has prepared a place for us to rest tonight.”

The face of that male child came across her mind, but it didn't leave any remarkable traits behind. So to say she didn't care much about what he had done. Resting in a house or out in the nature is the same thing to her.

“He said that we're going to stay at a blacksmith's home. Looks like he's covering us, who knows if Luo Hao orders her subordinates to seek me out for the purpose of “Eliminating the threat to her dignity.”.” The youth signed. He must be remembering his time on that mountain.

That flower-like female brute, the one who wanted to challenged her to a fight, but she piped no interest in fighting that flower-like female brute.

Such a mortal being had no chance of killing her. The Dragon God cannot be defeated by such being.

It's afternoon, the red sun floating over the golden clouds was slowly falling down. Those weak sunlight it pasted on the town was drying everything orange.

On the way to their destination, the youth had bought her snacks and candies, he said whenever she felt boring she could eat them one by one.

That lollipop in her mouth was the last one, but they also arrived at the blacksmith's house. Located at the end of the town, this small house didn't stand out with its dull gray painted walls, the iron door was rusty, it seems like it could broken at any impact.

The youth lightly knocked on the door while shouting out.

Moment later, a middle-age man opened the door, he was in a dirty white shirt, he had his gloves on both hands, each of them were full of dust.

“Welcome welcome! You two must be the ones young master Lu mentioned right? Come in come in! Oh please don't mind me, just handling a little work in the back.”

The youth bowed to the middle-age man.

“Please take care of us.”

The man loudly laughed, showing his yellowish-teeth.

“Stop those acts please! Really I don't like those formal greeting! Come on, act like this is your house!”

“Y-Yes.”

The youth nervously replied, still didn't know how to cope with the situation ahead. He held her hand, together they walked into the old house of the local blacksmith. The first smell they could hear was metal, mainly steel. The middle-age man introduced himself as Yang Lin, he then showed the room they would stay over in the second floor. He said that young master Lu had paid everything for them so it's okay to use the room freely.

Soon dinner came, she was served Chinese cuisine again, this time it was more like mortal family meal, similar to what she ate when she visited the youth.

“Thanks for the meal, oh please let me wash the dishes.”

“You can wash the dishes? Tch, and I thought I have to increase my housework... You're really cool Hyoudou!”

“Er?”

Yang Lin tapped on his knee nodding.

“Truth to be told I always eat instant noodle, I'm really clumsy at doing housework so it's more convenient for me to just throw the trash away once it's out of use.”

He scratched his head. Typical behavior of male creatures.

“Uncle Yang, I think I can help you with this small matter, please don't think too hard about it.”

“You're right. Fine go on do it, I'll return to my work.”

With that said the blacksmith walked out of the living room.

The youth picked up the dishes and processed to wash them in the sink. She watched him. There was nothing else for her to do beside waiting for him to finish his share of work. She waited patiently, carefully observed how the youth poured the washing liquid and used the piece of discolored rag to scrub on the dishes. She imagined that one day she would also do the same thing.

10 o'clock.

“Let's begin tonight training.”

She had been training the youth ever after that day. They were sitting in their room, light out, since they both had excellent night vision it wasn't a problem to them. The youth began to summon a black snake, just like what he did in their previous training. The rice size black ball in his palm expanded, growing in length and width, soon two tiny white spheres formed at one head of the now finger-size stick. Then it moved, crawling all the way from his palm to his shoulder and returned.

“You are learning fast. At this rate Ise's snake will be as big as Ise's body after 3 months.”

“I don't quite understand what's that comparison means, if my snake is bigger it can bite?”

“I, have never used my snakes to bite others. Is Ise using it in a new way?”

The reason why she wanted to be with him was because he had abnormal growth with his obsession with breasts, however lately he didn't talk about breasts much. What's wrong with him? Did he stop his abnormal growth? Did he want to stop being Breasts Dragon?

The youth pondered for a bit, then he asked her.

“Usually your snake can empower others right?”

“Yes.”

“How did you do that? I don't think empowering others using my snake and using [Transfer] is different, but still...”

“I, want snakes that powerup, appear.”

“I-Is that so? I guess I'll have to find out on my own.”

The Great Uroboros does not need to think to make snakes like that. She thought for some seconds, then decided to tell the youth the secret of her power. With the knowledge he might make something crazy from his snakes.

“Uroboros, is [Infinite]. Uroboros, born from the [Nothingness]. All kind of energy that existed, exists and will exist can be replicated with the power of Uroboros.”

The youth's eyes flashed up, he seemed like he just got enlightened by her grand explanation.

“But you can't produce dragon-slayer slayer energy?”

“Yes, I, cannot replicate such disgusting energy.”

That doesn't mean she has no way to defend herself against that. She just had no interest in using her powers against anything but that noisy creature.

The training continued with she telling the youth to conjure the second snake, to her flooding the entire world with snake is easy, however it didn't apply to the youth. When he focusing his energy to create another rice-size snake the first one became unstable. It constantly changed from as thin as a chopstick to as square as a box. Ultimately the first snake disappeared while the second one hadn't been formed yet.

“It's hard, I feel like using two fingers on the same hand to do different things.”

Hard.

What is hard creating snakes like that?

“Ise, easy as breathing.”

Snakes slithering around her body with a simple call.

“I'll try my best.”

Never give up. One of the youth's traits.

The youth frowned, he concentrated his mind into making a new snake while maintaining the existed one.

Bad result so far.

Why it is so hard for him? Did she not give her power to him when they were at her home? Why he could not do just fine like her?

She had no answer.

4 hours had passed. Silent night. The next room had a sound of rough breathing.

Bad result. The youth still could not summon two snakes at the same time.

“Phew, that was hard. I will continue tomorrow. Let's sleep together Ophis.”

Pretty dark night.

The youth led her to the bed and tugged her in while he himself slept on the floor.

Why? They had been always laying next to each others.

“Ophis? Why don't you sleep on the bed?”

“I, want to sleep with you.”

“The bed is too small for two people.”

But she did not care about that. Why would a being like her care about sleeping on a bed or not?

XXX
    Yeah I got my writer's block, well once a chapter finished I'd post it on FF.net
    You can post now. Please help me if you see anything's wrong.

caspian1a likes this.
  3. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

Is this a rewrite? It flows a lot better than the one of FF.Net.

4. Aleh

Aleh Destroyer of Faith in Humanity

It doesn't look like a rewrite, Silver. Among other things, it references events which occurred in the FF.net chapters.

It does, however, need proofreading... if not quite as badly as the parts posted on FF.net.

5. Aleh

Also, Issei is seriously OOC as of the confrontation with Sun Wukong's divine beasts.

6. touhou ranfuku

Would you mind elaborating this? I'm trying to improve the story so this thread is the beta stage.

7. Selias

Selias Well worn.

It's a continuation of the one on Fanfiction.net.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  8. Aleh

Issei hiding his power when girls are in danger? Yeaaaaaaah.

Hiding his perversion even that long? Yeaaaaaaaaaah.

Etc., etc., etc. He's a really straightforward guy, Touhou. Treat him accordingly.

9. touhou ranfuku

At least one Campione was presented at that scene, Issei himself considered Campione is stronger than him due to their god-slaying nature, there's a factor of fearing to fight them every time after his real identity got discovered, then it could lead them to follow him back to his homeworld to challenge gods and god-like beings (his first impression was Luo Hao).

I thought the trunks part was showing his true nature? Beside in canon whenever the female was too strong (Grayfia) he didn't show any perverted thought to them, this was true in the early vol where he feared that Rias might turn him to ash if he did anything stupid to her without permission.

10. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Reasonable. Problem is, Issei isn't the brightest bulb in the pack by a long short, and has a libido powerful enough to make him act stupid most of the time. Unless being a dragon and being in Campione verse massively screw up his brain, soon enough Issei will fall back on his perverted side. And staying in Campione verse to train because he wants to be strong, without his friends/lovers? I give him less than a month before going "screw you" and go back.

11. touhou ranfuku

Part 2

“Ise, is shining.”

That's the first sentence the Dragon God told him while he's outside doing his daily training routine. Issei gritted his teeth, he breathed in and out in a rhythm, he could feel the essence of the Earth beneath him flowing into his body, supporting his stamina. Issei had used this method to extend his training, thus gaining more compare to his days at home.

“130, 131, 132...”

But even so, he had become stronger and stronger after each training period, doing normal muscles training had little effect on him hence he asked Ophis to sit on his back whenever he did the push-up. At the moment the Dragon God's weight is more than 300 kg.

'Control the breath... Control the breath...'

'Breathing is the most important factor in human's life, by breathing human gathers oxygen into their body and sends it to their blood, blood flowing in their veins allows them to move. By controlling the breath human can run faster, longer, by controlling the breath human can unlock their bodies potential.'

The words of Luo Hao repeated in Issei's mind, after that Issei had integrated the true method of breath into his normal life. He had abandoned the old way of casual breathing and focusing on getting as much oxygen as he could. He hoped by continuously breathing like this one day he could unlock touki like Sairaorg. Such a useful ability would gain him lots of advantages in combat.

“139, 140, 141...”

Issei had thought about helping Yang Lin, since he staying at the blacksmith's house for free he should do something in return. Perhaps doing housework? The middle-age man said he wasn't good at those so Issei might be able to help him in that part.

The training session with Ophis last night, he recalled that she said she could replicate any kind of energy, but since her own power is the best so she never tried anything before.

'That's a waste...'

Issei thought if he could replicate Rias' Power of Destruction or Asia's Twilight Healing then it would be sooooo much useful for him. He could play more roles on the battlefield as a medic or finisher, also Ophis had unsealed the old data of his body.

'Ise, once Uroboros comes contact with energy direct to it, it will remember the energy wave. Ise, can replicate any energy wave that once touched him.'

So he could blast everyone with True Longinus holy energy? However Issei knew it wouldn't be that easy to him.

“150...!”

Issei finished the push-up, he would think about how to use Ophis' power another time, maybe he'd find out something later.

“I'm done Ophis.” Issei said as he wiped the sweat on his face while Ophis jumped from his back to the ground.

“Ise, is shining.”

What's with that shining thing?

Issei stood up, the sunlight coating him with its hot golden ray. Even as a devil Issei now couldn't feel any fatigue nor being weak while bathing in the sunlight, he must have adapted completely to the daylight.

“Yosh, now it's time to draw!”

There's paper from the backpack he carried and slim brushes with horned tips, he also had an ink-tablet, which is used to grind, add water in to make ink for drawing/writing. This is the preparation for the lesson Luo Hao taught him to increase his flexibility and precision.

'Your weakness is that you waste too much energy in each of your attacks!'

That's why she ordered him to engrave a poem she wrote herself into his brain and write that poem everyday using Chinese calligraphy, the purpose of the training is to make him control his body better, as he had to use both his hands to write different part of the poem at the same time in order to train. Needless to say the poem's content was about how wonderful Her Eminence is, why the human should worship her like any goddess they worship before.

'And I thought that I could ask her to teach me how to wield a sword.'

Ascalon, a dragon-slayer and holy sword was given to Issei as a present to show the sincerity of the Heaven side, but the real reason was to help him increasing his chance of surviving through the fated encounter between the two Heavenly Dragons. He couldn't say he won that battle due to his rival was too strong, while he didn't even have Balance Breaker his rival could already keep the armor on for months.

'That guy was just toying with me, I'm sure he pushing me stronger so he could enjoy our fights in the future.'

What a battle freak. He too couldn't use the sword to his fullest and could only apply the aura of the sword into his fists, an ineffective way of using sword he thought.

On the other hand, Ophis had begun her usual drawing. The first time she saw him writing Luo Hao's poem she had mimicked him, but soon she found it boring so she changed to drawing stuffs around her. Issei had been collecting her drawings since then. He planned that once he's out of the cave Luo Hao dumped him in he would buy colorful crayons or markers for Ophis, today is a good day to buy those.

Hours later Issei had finished his writing, it's better than yesterday, but it isn't as good as Luo Hao's sample. No matter how good he is Issei believed he would never reach Luo Hao's level of Chinese calligraphy.

“Ise, look.”

Ophis had too finished her drawing, this time it's the mountain they were staying two weeks ago. The painting consisted of parting white clouds, the forest running from below to the back of the mountain, on top of the left was the shining sun, glorious ray shone down on the ground, a small lively town with human activities could be seen next to the mountain.

“That's beautiful Ophis, I will also hang this one when we return okay?”

He's sure that the amount of paints she had been drawing were enough to cover the entire wall of his room, but still he wanted hang them all, Issei found it disappointing if he couldn't display all of Ophis' drawings to everyone in his house.

“I, like drawing.”

Ophis gave him the picture, Issei looked at his watch considered it's time to help the blacksmith therefore he picked up his pace of repacking things.

“We'll go back now Ophis, I need to help the blacksmith so you stay in our room alright?”

“Yes.”

Together they walked back to small house located at the end of the town.

“Ugh---------”

Issei stretched his body, it's 4 hours in the new day. He had finished his training session with Ophis, the result was better than yesterday, instead of summoning snake after snake he decided to summon both of them at the same time, which worked in his case. Even though the snake was smaller they're more stable, at this point he should be able to control Ophis' portion of power inside him.

“But it's still a long way to go huh?”

Issei knew he's improving his weak part, especially the Wizard aspect, he's already good at straight and fast offense , his rough fighting skills were nice enough to repel enemies too so he'd like to improve his magic, which was something hard for him to train due to his small mana pool.

Looking at his left Ophis was drawing more and more, as he planned in the afternoon he had gone out and bought colored crayons as well as markers for her, he thought it was a gift? He didn't know why but he liked to see her drawing, it's better than doing nothing at all.

“Let's sleep Ophis, you can continue your drawing tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

She stopped her drawing at his words, then she picked up the paper and put them in a brief case, the cool breeze blew through the window into their room reminding Issei to close his room's window. Ophis had laid down beside his place on the floor.

It's rest time. However when he closed his eyes he saw that image playing in his head.

The life of steel. The useless and broken metal junk would get dumped into a huge furnace while the flame heated it, slowly melting the metal parts into bright orange liquid, the liquid would flow into a shaped frame, giving life to a new form and later got cool down by water.

Steel's parents are fire and water, fire can melt steel, water can rust steel, but together they give birth to steel. No matter if steel got broken or turned into a thousand pieces, as long as it got melted and waited deep in water, it will reborn, it will become better than its old-self.

Such a life of hardness.

Issei could not forget that scene when he was helping Yang Lin, he knew he had to learn something from that scene, but at the moment he couldn't think of anything. Still the scene lingered inside his mind until the sleep took him over.

“So... I got an invitation from one of my friends, he said he just discovered a new method of smelting.”

The blacksmith said as he ate his breakfast, at the opposite of him Issei was listening carefully to his words.

“I think I'll leave the house for a week. Oh don't worry about bill or anything like that, I have paid all of them in advance. Young master Lu also said you guys will leave the country sooner or later right? If you decide to leave when I'm not here then just go ahead, no need to wait for me.” Yang Lin laughed slightly.

“I see.”

“Oh and before I go, hm... let's see... Right! At 10 o'clock someone will come to take the package, please help me give it to him okay?”

“You mean the long package in your work room?”

“Yes yes that one. Oh I have to go or the train will start!”

With that said the blacksmith ran out the house taking his stuffs, Issei looked at the clock, two more hours before the appointed time.

“I guess I can watch TV a bit.”

The non-stop training had taken most of his time and eating away his mentally strength, Issei thought he should relax for a short time before going back to his training. He powered up the TV, Ophis was sitting on his lap chewing on her snacks, most of the channels was boring, but after an amount of time he was able to get an old movie by Bruce Lee.

“So cool, I wish I could punch people like him.”

The same channel also played more action movies so Issei continued to watch it. When he looked at the clock again it's 12 o'clock, since the blacksmith was out of the house Issei guessed he'd cook lunch for Ophis, as he looked into the refrigerator he recalled what Yang Lin said.

“It's 12 already but no one has come to take the package, could it be something has happened to them?”

Still he took out the raw meat and vegetables, he'd make something easy. It's true that he could cook raw food for himself but most of the time the girls always filled his stomach with their delicious cooking so he didn't work in the kitchen much.

“It's 3 in the afternoon but still nobody has knocked on the door yet.”

Issei wondered what he should go, he couldn't focus on his training if someone suddenly came, letting Ophis run the errand for him is a bad idea.

“Let's see...”

He got to the room where the package was, he could see a small note outside the cover.

“Oh it's heavy... House on the mountain?”

Is that the place the package would get delivered to?

Holding the package Issei knew it's not simply a tube, however he didn't care much about what it is, he thought it should be a personal item of someone so it's rude for him to uncover the package.

“Ophis, I'll go out a bit, take care of yourself okay?”

“Yes.”

He better delivered this to the owner as soon as possible, that way chance for people to disturb him when he's on his training session would become lesser. Issei went out to buy more snacks for Ophis before bringing the package out. On his way he asked a couple of people if they knew about the house on the mountain, it turned out to be easy for him, almost everyone in town knew about that house, when they asked him what business he had he told them he had to deliver the package, which they had an “Oh I see” expression.

Thanking the people for their help Issei ran toward the direction they pointed to him, 30 minutes later he could see the small house, exactly the one in the description. He knocked on the door, hoping the owner of the package didn't leave the house.

“Coming...!”

The door opened, in front of Issei was a beauty, her black ponytail swaying in the air while her eyes were burning with passion, she had sweat all over her body which made the blue white blouse emphasizing her slim figure. Issei found it hard not to ogle her body, however he tried his best to not offend the female standing before him.

“Hm, is that my spear?”

“Eh yes?”

So that was a spear, Issei gave it back to the owner, as he was thinking about returning to the house the girl seemed to be interested in him, she was looking at him with curious eyes.

“You're a new face around here?”

“Y-Yes, I just traveled to the town below yesterday.”

“Is that so?”

She smiled to him, she looked really cool when she did it, in Issei's mind he started to compare this girl to Xenovia, but he thought it must be impolite for him to compare people like that.

“Um usually they leave my stuff out in front of the door, you're the first one to knock on the door.”

“Really?”

“Yes, but it's something can't be helped, I often take a nap and it's very, very hard for me to wake up, that's why they just leave things out there. Oh and don't worry, nobody dares to take my stuffs, and this place is also isolated to the town below.”

“I see, well I have to go back. Goodbye.”

Issei bowed to the strange girl, planning to return the blacksmith's house, he shouldn't leave Ophis alone for too long, this wasn't his homeworld, who knows what could happen in that short amount of time.

If he wasn't distracting thinking about Ophis, perhaps he could hear the murmur from the girl who spinning the steel spear as if it was a part of her body.

caspian1a and horus like this.
  12. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

yay it continues!

13. Aleh

Issei has met people who are far stronger than him (and who he considered far stronger than him) in canon -- repeatedly. This has done nothing to change his behavior.

I'm not talking about pervertedly hitting on people, by the way. Him not hitting on Annie is perfectly IC. I'm talking about him instigating a plan which involves him downplaying his strength and actively hiding his nature.

14. touhou ranfuku

Part 3

5 days had passed since they moved to the blacksmith's house, Issei was shopping for lunch and dinner, the material in the refrigerator had all been used up so it's time to restock them. He was debating if he should buy instant noodle or cooking real meals, even if Ophis didn't really need to eat someone with that appearance should have proper meal right? But his cooking wasn't that good so the dishes he could make was limited by his skills.

“Should I attend a cooking class?”

Issei pondered as he walking to the only supermarket in town, if he knew something like this could happen he would have learned cooking with the girls living in his house already.

[Partner?]

'What is it Ddraig? You sound tired.'

[Did you happen to see a dream last night?]

'Dream? No I... I don't think I saw any dream last night. Did anything bad happen?'

[No nothing, it's a dream, just a dream.]

Issei didn't understand what Ddraig wondering, but if Ddraig said it's nothing he shouldn't worry too much about it.

“Ah, I didn't know there's a DVD store around here.”

Nearby the supermarket was a small DVD store at the corner, he recalled back at the blacksmith's house under the TV there's a DVD player, it's a bit old but it should work just fine. Issei thought as he walked into the DVD store, the shopkeeper greeted him warmly. He came to look at the action and comedy genre but couldn't find anything suit his taste, before his leaving the shopkeeper asked him in a low tone while making a lecherous smile.

“Would you like something … entertainment?”

“You... have those here...!?”

“Yes of course, I know how hard it is for someone like you to live without getting loose up a bit, here come with me.”

Issei eagerly followed the shopkeeper to the warehouse, the shopkeeper quickly opened the containment, displaying extra goods to him.

“This... This is the limited version of “Unlimited Breasts Works”!”

Issei couldn't hold back anymore, since the day he started training with Luo Hao he had been suppressing his perverted nature in order to focus on his training, and with Ophis living with him he couldn't have a single thought about releasing, but with this, with these gift from heave-hell, yes, the gifts from hell he could enjoy his normal fantasy life. Issei continued to pick more rare title he didn't have a chance to obtain before.

“Do you like it?”

“Yes! Thank you so much, you really save me with these.”

“Of course, the price is all of your money you have in the wallet.”

“That's too much-?”

Before Issei knew many men had surrounded him, either holding steel tube or knife.

“Pervert like you is an easy target, just give you some box and-”

“What do you mean by box?”

Impossible, it couldn't be...!

“Ha! Box is box, there's nothing inside them.”

Issei couldn't believe his ears, what did this guy mean “Nothing inside them”? He had to check them himself.

“Nothing... Nothing...”

True to that guy's word, all the title he had picked up till now were only boxes, none of the DVD could be seen inside them.

“Stop bitching and give us all of your money, or else we will tie you up and throw you into the river!”

“HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO MASTURBATE WITHOUT THE CONTENT!?”

Issei screamed to the gang, the boxes in his hands were broken under his pressure.

“The covers alone are not enough! Do you get it!? Do you fucking get it all!? Do you know how it feels to not being able to masturbate for almost a month!? Huh!?”

“What this guy shouting for-”

Issei punched the guy on his left, sending him across the warehouse.

“But the most important thing is you shithead give me hope!”

Another guy got kicked up to the ceiling.

“Give me hope to enjoy those rare DVD! And then you drop me down like a rock!”

At this point everyone wanted to run away from the insane pervert attacking without mercy.

“Nobody runs after making me suffer!”

Issei hit all the bad guys non-stop, yes they're all bad guys, not only they threatened him to give them money but they also destroyed his hope to enjoy his perverted life to the fullest. He's gonna punish all of these shithead! He's gonna make them pay for lying about all these wonderful DVD!

“Oraoraoraoraoraraoraoraoraraoraoraoraraoraoraoraraoraoraora....!”

“Stop right there you brute!”

A female voice pulled Issei back to reality, as he stopped his attack he realized all the men surrounding him just minutes ago had lost their consciousness.

“Hm! I thought you're a good man even if your face is a lecherous one, but I was deadly wrong!”

Issei looked at the female speaking to him, it was the owner of the steel spear!

The girl picked up a DVD box and sneered at Issei.

“I see, you're luring all of these men to buy your perverted stuffs, but when they refused you immediately beat them to keep your secret!”

“They're the bad guys! Well it's true that I was lured by the offer-”

But he couldn't finish his word as the girl came to slash him with her spear, Issei pulled himself together to dodge her spear.

BAM!

A crater was created right after her spear touched the ground, however Issei had no leisure to take it easy, the girl stabbed him furiously, her spear moved like a blur, each of the attacks was aiming for his vital spots.

Issei activated the Knight piece inside him, he could feel everything seems to be slower. Right now the movement of the girl didn't surprise him anymore, Issei dodged the barrage while looking for a chance to counter-attack. The girl moved the spear faster and faster due to him being able to evade her attacks, soon it's like she had six arms and three spears stabbing him endlessly.

“Ha!”

Finally a chance! Issei used his right arm to lock the spear under the armpit, intending to disarm the female, but she didn't let the spear go despite her stabbing barrage had been stopped by Issei.

“Kyaaaaa!”

The girl lowered her center, she raised the spear up together with Issei and slammed it down! Fortunately Issei was able to land on his feet thus canceling her attack. The girl stepped close to him, her left hand withdrawing the spear while her right elbow targeting his face. Issei had to let go of her spear and retreated back but once again the girl followed up slashing him horizontally.

“Guh!”

Right before the spear came to hit him Issei changed to Rook piece and used his left arm to block the spear, the girl was shaken a bit after failed in hitting him.

'Let's finish this! [Bilingual]!'

Casting his proud spell on the girl Issei quickly asked her.

“What's your next move?”

“As if I'm gonna tell you!” [It is foolish for one to think he can get the answer out of his opponent while they are in middle of a fight.]

“Eh?”

Issei was caught in a shock, his spell didn't work on the girl! He didn't even have time to wonder why as the girl used the spear as the medium to lock his head between her thighs before executing a head-to-ground throwing.

“Hmmmmmmm!”

They're soft! Issei thought a combatant wouldn't have such soft thighs, they should be full of muscles and rock hard but her thighs were really feminine, she smelt nice too! Issei wished he could be hold in this death grip foreve-

BAM!

His head almost got stuck in the ground, it didn't hurt much due to him activating Rook piece but the spear tip was touching his neck right after that.

“Have you reflected on your sin yet?”

“But I am the victim! Those guys tricked me to go to this room!”

Issei replied, tried to avoid the tip of the spear but apparently the girl had blocked all of his escape routes.

“Who's in their right mind would get tricked by these perverted stuffs?”

“...Me...?”

He couldn't lie! No way he could lie to her that he had no interest in porn or similar things!

The girl had a scary expression at first, but then she signed and withdrew her spear.

“I don't get it, why would a monk admit his lost to the lust inside him...”

“Wait what was that? What do you mean? A monk?”

There's no way he could be a monk or become a monk! That didn't work and would never work.

“You're bald so I assume that you're a monk, aren't you?”

“Yes! Please punish that guy! He was the one luring us to buy these dirty goods!”

At this point the guys Issei beat before had waken up, they're taking advantages of the girl!

“Please tie that monk up and send him to jail, he deserves that!”

“Right!” “That's right!” “Make him pay our hospital bill!” “Damn you perverted monk!” “Make him give us all of his money!”

Hey hey the last guy clearly trying to be a blackmailer!

The door suddenly opened, a group of police officers ran into the warehouse with handguns on their hands.

“Everyone's freeze!”

2 hours later.

“Sorry for forcing you into this, young master Lu has his order, you're free now.”

“No it's partially my fault too.”

Turned out those guys were a new band of criminals just got into the town yesterday, they had captured the real owner of the video store and tied him up, Issei was also their first victim in the town, luckily the real owner had been able to call the police to arrest the gang.

Issei on the other hand, with his connection to Lu Ying Hua, was released by the polices without much trouble. Still he wondered where that girl with the spear was, she must have run away when the police came in, but why? She's not committing any crime at that moment.

“Yo, sorry for hitting on you.”

“I'm fine-”

Whoa! Since when she's next to him!?

“What are you doing here?”

“Apologize to you, even if you're a perverted monk you didn't do anything bad but beating bad guys. It's necessary for me to apologize to you to keep my honor.”

“I see, but could you stop calling me a monk please? I admit I'm a pervert, but I'm definitely not a monk.”

“Uh huh? Okay, but mind telling me why did you shave your head?”

Issei rubbed his head, yep still clean.

“That's … a long story.”

“You want to eat tofu? I'll treat you.”

“No I can't, it's lunch already and my cousin back at home must be waiting for me.”

“Then we'll go buy tofu and eat it together at your house.”

“Good idea.”

As they started to walk Issei began to remember why his head was shaved. Basically on the 10th day training under Luo Hao he had explained how his two spells work and earned her wrath, she told him she had no reason to train a pervert, but since he had showed his worthy by defeating her [Authority] she allowed him to quit under the condition of shaving his head, so that he would always remember to fix his perverted nature. The come after was Lu Ying Hua helping Issei got out of the cult's region. Hence why he's here.

'That's must be the reason why Ophis told me I'm shining when I was out in the daylight.'

“About your head, I have a secret herb lotion to accelerate your hair growing speed, would you like some?”

“That's a big help to me, really, I'm really grateful to you if it works.”

As a future Harem King Issei couldn't let his head like this! He had to regain his original handsome stylish hair!

"My name is Zhao Yun." The black hair smiled brightly to him.

"Please call me Hyoudou Issei."

XXX
    @Aleh
    The part where he planned to hide his true power huh? Let me see if I can correct it.
    The total amount of words is more than 7k now, do you think it's alright to publish it as a single chapter?

caspian1a and horus like this.
  15. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

Twitches.

You could but, all those mistakes, improper usage, and sentence structure. My eyes they bleed.

I don't have the best English but, even I can tell you that is hot mess.

Storyline wise keeping in mind that Issei isn't Jumping the nearest path to return home. What is his goal besides amassing power? I mean he knows Gods exist even in his home dimension they occasionally pop out and do something, he isn't really pro-humanity or believes in a cause besides becoming Harem King, having him ally himself with Heretic Goddesses to add to his Harem and fight Campiones is an long term goal. Without an driving force such as an Antagonist the story isn't going anywhere Lu Hao would have been an good choice had Issei fallen for her and made a stupid promise to beat her you could tie that in with Guinevere promising to give him shelter then the remaining Campiones thinking he is the King of the End.

Queue Campiones chase and eventual rematch of Cao Cao hunting KotE. As it is its training montages with qtes.

Or at least it seems like that to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  16. Alexander

I agree with Bloodshifter: you need a beta, but that's easily done.

And Issei needs an objective that can be obtained only in Campione. If the only thing he wants is becoming stronger he can do it in his home universe. Not going back until he can beat Luo Hao, for example, is a good starting point.

17. touhou ranfuku

Part 4

“Don't think... Feel... Let the sword guide your hands...”

Following her words Issei closed his eyes, he expanded his field-the personal territory of a warrior, a field he can reach at any corner and either acting according to his will.

He saw it: An alien object that stood in front of him, something that's not a threat since it didn't emit any killing intent. However the purpose of the training is to counter those with super speed that eyes alone can't track, a method of enlightened warriors who cut down mountain and separate river.

He aimed at the image formed by feeling, brought the wooden sword up and slashed it down.

Nothing. There was no sound upon contacted.

He couldn't feel his sword connected with the object, in other word he failed in confirming the distance between him and the target, hence the result of hitting only the air.

The image of the object inside his head was still there, refusing to disappear or change its form.

“Hyoudou did you see it in your mind?”

Still closing his eyes he answered the female coach.

“Yes, but I can't figure out how far it is Zhao Yun.”

Zhao Yun must be tilting her head a bit, she had agreed to train him in art of blade play in return for him being her sparring partners, since both of them had told the other party about their supernatural identity it's a good deal. Issei had a chance to learn how to wield a sword while Zhao Yun had a quality training partner.

Funny thing is her image didn't appear inside his field of inner vision.

'She must be using advance conceal art.'

“We should stop for today, let's begin tomorrow again.”

“I thought I should continue until I can't move anymore?”

Issei opened his eyes only to see Zhao Yun glanced at him tiredly, with a simple gesture she asked him.

“Do you know what time is it?”

Issei felt silly hearing that question, however he looked up at the sky. There! The sun was rising up!

“It's morning, can't you see that? We're only training for an hour or so.”

“It's the next day already! You have been training the whole day without stopping! Even if you have tons of stamina to keep up at least let others sleep will ya!?.”

Zhao Yun blew it on Issei, then she yawned and walked back to the house. Speaking of which Zhao Yun had moved to stay with Issei and Ophis the past few days, she told him that it's more efficient for them if they wanted to spar with each others.

“I really need to rest huh...”

Issei didn't know that he had used a whole day to follow Zhao Yun's new training for him, when he told her Luo Hao's method she had discarded it, calling that using calligraphy to train is so stupid, any master teaching their disciples should feel ashame for practicing it.

'You have wasted your time Hyoudou, I bet that master of yours must be brainwashing you into her fanatic disciple by writing that arrogant poem glorifying her greatness everyday.'

Issei felt dump found hearing Zhao Yun's critic, that was the first time a new coach telling him his method of training was wrong, usually his teacher is Azazel and he total believed the Fallen Angel never used foolish way to train him.

Issei signed, he picked up the training tools and returned to the house, Zhao Yun was right, even if he had tons of stamina he should rest, who knows what could happen if he trained too much and exhausted himself in the nick of time. He changed his direction to the bathroom after putting down the training ware in the storage.

Seeing his reflection in the mirror Issei couldn't help but grin like a mad man.

“My hair is back, I'm handsome as usual!”

He had to show to gratitude to Zhao Yun, true to her word the secret lotion had worked so well. The bald head that shaved by the order of Luo Hao had growth back into their former excellency.Hhe admitted the lotion might be too strong as his hair was even longer than before shaving. But that's no problem to him, if it's too long he'd just have to cut it.

“Out of the bath please?”

“Okay okay.”

Issei quickly stepped out of the bath to let Zhao Yun came in, she's having new clothes with her, must be the time to bath.

“Hey Zhao Yun.”

“Hm?”

“I want to say thanks, not only your lotion works wonderfully on my hair but also for being my master. I think I'm better at using sword a lot compare to the me in the past-”

“Hyoudou, let me remind you this, teaching you the basic skills is fine, but training you as a disciple in my family's dojo? No, you're disqualified, people will see your lecherous as a result from learning at my dojo thus my family's name and honor will be tainted. Therefore the reason why your previous master Luo Hao kicked you out was the right choice.”

She glared at him again, as if telling him to fix his perverted nature.

Issei signed, why this happening to him? Why he couldn't allowed to enjoy the beautiful figure of a girl? He missed the day his master Rias would sleep naked with him or they bathing together.

'Should I return to my world?'

The clicking sound the bathroom's door pulled him back from his mind. Issei folded his arms, conflicting between going home via Ophis or staying here, he recalled that he still had a promise with Guinevere that needed to fulfill.

“But it has been almost a month and no call from her, has she forgotten me?”

Continue to think such unclear things wasn't his strong point so Issei stopped those thoughts. He found his way back to his bed room, everything would be decided after a full rest.

“Hyoudou? I think this is your letter.”

It was after breakfast, of course the chief was him. Zhao Yun stated that if he wanted her to teach him then at least cook every meal for her. Issei considered this kind of fee was alright, beside he couldn't turn down a beauty like her, seeing a youthful female walking around in the house was a fresh view for someone like Issei.

'She's cute whenever she's not training me.'

A letter was thrown to his face when his brain was full of Zhao Yun in her sleepwear.

“Stop. Building. Up. That. Image.”

“Sorry.”

Issei picked up the falling letter, it looks very classic with gold trim. A blue rose ink mark located at the center of the letter, when he opened it a thin aroma from the paper came out, it's like a fainted smell of an glamorous rose.

“......”

Hm. How should he deal with this.

“What's that?”

“One of my friends in America invites me for a dinner, it said that we will meet at a booked restaurant in Los Angeles”

Zhao Yun's eyes flashed up upon hearing Issei's reply.

“You said America?”

“Yes?”

“Cool! Please let me go too! They said that America is the land of the mysterious tribes who live in the forests and harbor the culture of worshiping mother nature! Meeting them will increase my knowledge on the art of blending yourself into the nature!”

There's so many wrongness from a single sentence of her-wait... Who taught her that the American Native Indian still-

'Bad thinking bad thinking.'

Issei chanted the verse in his mind to stop these outrageous thoughts. He managed to calm down a bit before speaking to Zhao Yun.

“I think it's necessary for you to go to America to learn about their history...”

That was his first thought on how to correct this living-in-backwater warrior beauty.

“So it's okay for me to go with you?”

Issei got his mouth shut, that's right! Annie didn't tell him how to get to America, there wasn't any plane ticket inside.

“Wait a sec, I think my friend forgot to-”

“What are you waiting for!? Stop being sloppy, we have to go before the train leaves the town!”

Zhao Yun didn't let Issei caught his breath, with a smooth sweep she dragged him along with Ophis holding his other hand and ran like no tomorrow.

“My life will never be boring with this girl.”

He's pretty sure she didn't hear that conclusion, since from nowhere she had taken out a bicycle and currently biking with him on the backseat and Ophis somehow was being piggyback by him.

“I changed my mind! We should run to America on this bicycle in order to enjoy the beautiful view!”

“Yeah yeah whatever you want.”

Issei had zero objection, he knew nothing could stop this lovely energetic female warrior when she decided to do something, and well her biking might not be too bad unless someone saw this and branded him as a lazy male who let his female friend-

'Why did the wind was like slapping in my face?'

Issei stopped his thought to see what's happening, oh shit! Zhao Yun riding the bicycle as fast as a bullet train!

“STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP!!!”

XXX

Fortunately for them there was no accident from biking too fast, but really Issei thought, he had to educate this wild warrior into a civilized citizen, or else she's gonna deal more damage to the people without realizing it.

“But no way! I have perfect control on riding anything made by human! And those ride along with me will never get harmed!”

“You have perfect control doesn't mean nearby people can react to it like you.”

Even if you're a top racer, driving on the street without caring about the people who traveling on the same road could lead to accident.

“Hmpf!”

And now she's frowning, Issei signed again.

“I, like riding with you.”

“See see? Even your goddess likes that!”

It took Issei 2 hours to persuade Zhao Yun take on the train that he asked Lu Ying Hua to prepare for him.

'Hyoudou-nii, you are so so so great! Your taste in women is so great that I as your younger brother cannot do anything to express!'

He let that slide, couldn't understand what that guy talking about. There's no way asking Luo Hao's official disciple to help him prepare three tickets related to his taste in women.

It was a beautiful day, the sunlight was shining warmly, the scene outside changing from river to forest and the like, Issei felt like he could sit here all day long watching and resting his body in the booth.

“When I was young my father also took me on a tour.”

Zhao Yun began to speak while still looking at the outside, she's a bit … sad?

“Zhao Yun?”

No way, could she actually...?

“Don't worry about that, you must be guessing right? Yes, I lost my father when I was 12.”

“Hey don't make that face, I'll get angry if you continue to do that.”

Zhao Yun waving her hand left to right, telling him to stop being pitiful to her. That must be because her pride would not allow her to take pity from other people.

It was a silent moment between Issei and Zhao Yun, the former said nothing but dug deep in his thought while the latter just looked at the scenery through the window, it's peace but at the same time the air around them was like a burden.

It's heavy. Thick. Full of uncertain emotion.

The thought of the female warrior sitting opposite to him being an orphan running through his head.

He couldn't stop thinking about it. Couldn't stop placing himself in her position.

Luck. He has it. Lots of luck.

He didn't born an orphan like Kiba, he didn't get despised like Gasper-

'Why it's so unfair?'

That's the question he can't answer. How can a lucky guy find out why all the miserable strikes upon his friends but not himself?

'W...Why did I treat my past like a tragedy?'

A thought of self-detesting rose as he recalled the day he told everyone his “past”.

A joke. Nothing but a joke. Nothing but a plain, boring joke.

Smack!

“Ouch...”

“Hey did I tell you to stop making that face?”

Issei lifted his face up, Zhao Yun just chop his head with her hand. It didn't hurt much but...

Zhao Yun frowned again seeing him like that.

“Fine fine, just spur it out.”

“Eh?”

“Cheesy or not I don't care, tell me what you thinking.”

“I... When... No, the children I know once call me a hero.”

As the result of casting as Oppai Dragon in his own show.

“But I'm not. There's no way I can be the “hero”... no way.”

He couldn't see the answer. Why did they call him a hero? Didn't they see him do nothing but screaming “Oppai” all day? How much embarrassment he had brought on the Gremory family name? How much embarrassment he had brought on his friends and comrades?

How much embarrassment he had brought upon his love?

So, how can he call himself a hero with those actions of his?

“I'm a pervert, when I was young an old man came and told me the greatness of breasts. I... I simply believed him, believed in the greatness of breasts. That is my past, the reason why I become such a pervert today.”

There's nothing to be proud. Nothing to treat it like a “dark and trouble” past, yet how long had he seen it like one?

“I'm not an orphan, I didn't suffer through any loss... How can I call myself a hero if I do not understand what my friends and comrades been through?”

He gritted his teeth when their faces appeared inside his mind.

“...it's so unfair for you guys...”

Zhao Yun closed her eyes a bit, nodding to herself. The “I see I see” expression was written on her face.

“You idiot, nobody wants a tragic past.”

“But if I have one then I'll not become a leisure useless pervert! I'd have a reason to become a better person!”

“As if having a tragic past would make you a hero.”

“H-How!? All the hero in world has to suffer something to become a hero!”

Zhao Yun retorted his word.

“The past will not help you have more motivation or anything, your action makes you a hero, not your past; your thought turns you into a good person, not your life or what happened to you.”

Zhao Yun continued her word with a proud smile.

“Do you know that most of the criminals have tragedy past?”

“I-”

“Because they had no one to guide them, they had to live through bad lives, some are homeless, some had to sell their blood and tear just to get a bread for dinner. Hence they hate the world, in their eyes the world is harsh and to survive you have to consume the weak. The strong will prevail and the weak will serve the strong, such a simple rule of nature.”

Zhao Yun brought her face close to him, however to Issei there’s no perverted thought running through his brain. He could not allow it, he would never allow his perverted nature to ruin this moment. He wanted to find the answer, to see if he could find the reason to continue to fight as a hero, even if he didn’t suffer through pain and tragedy. To see if he deserved the praise of the children.

“You said that your friends had been through harsh reality? Have any of them become a criminal? Or always look down at life and curse it all the time?”

“No... None of them...”

Zhao Yun smiled mischievously, and from the inside he could hear Ddraig laughing.

“Huh?”

[Do you understand what you just said?]

“I...!”

“So? You just break your own belief! None of your friends becomes a criminal, or cynical person. Even if reality treated them bad they still strive the become a better person no?”

Zhao Yun put her hand on his shoulder, shaking it a little.

“So do you, you don’t need a tragedy past to become a hero, you don’t need a reason to deserve your powers. It’s always up to your actions.”

[That’s right partner, remember how you made the children smile? That is what it takes to become the hero, totally opposite to the Hero Faction where they invoked harm on everyone that’s not on their side.]

“A good person always becomes a good person even if he was born from a slumber. A bad person will always become a bad person even if he has everything with him from birth.”

Tear was rolling down on his face.

“Even if you are a pervert, that alone does not stop you to become a better person, or like you said, stop you to become a hero. Doesn't stop me from hitting you for your perversion though.”

Issei felt like he could cry, this is it, this is the answer he needed.

A hero’s past and what happened to him do not determine what he is.

“Thank you Zhao Yun! I really appreciate it.”

'Ddraig, I will change myself. I will no longer bring shame to you or my friends anymore.'

[Such strange words came from Oppai Dragon!?]

'S-Stop that! I promise I will really change myself!'

It is the action he chooses to do. It is the good deeds he brings to the people around him.

“Then stop those thinking, they help nothing in regard what you want to do. Just believe in yourself, believe that you can become a good person!”

Zhao Yun leaned on her chair before making a question face.

“... I did think that you’re a simply idiot who moves first thinks later, but you do think eh?”
    XXX
    Next part of chapter 6 (or Arc 2 Chapter 1), I did plan to include a small fight at the end of the chapter too but somehow the word count passes 10k already. Remember in the past 3k words is too much for me yet now 10k words and still not enough.
    Do you think it's fine if I add the fight scene?

18. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

it should be fine to add it

19. Alexander

Yes it's fine. Maybe you can have the introduction of the fight end on a cliffhanger, and post the complete fight in the next chapter.

20. touhou ranfuku

The world is cold.

Above the Earth it's floating in its reign: the sky, it was its duty to warm the Earth and bless the living with its glorious light.

And now it's time to fulfill its sacred duty.

It began to glow, the golden aura around it shone up brightly, bringing heat and light upon the Earth below, after all the earthlings worship it and wish for the descent of it. They can never live without it, the land would be too cold and the darkness will take over Earth, leaving nothing but death behind.

It smiled, feeling the air around warming up, at this rate soon the world would embrace its heat and light. They will have a chance to continue to live in safety and happiness.

However when it looked down on a being in red was flying up, from the smell it knew that is the Child of Serpent.

The relationship between Sun and Earth is a complicated case, although both of them provide significant conditions for creatures to live they are not exactly friendly with each other. For those Mother Earth Goddess is the archnemesis of the Sun with their water authority, the Sun God can never be at ease knowing they can be slain if they come too low on the land to receive the prayers.

But without the Sun no creatures can live thus the Earth agreed to stay neutral with the Sun, together they will bring protect and nurture those who need and worship them.

"Why must those come here oh Child of Serpent?"

Even if it is just a fragment of what a Sun is, its position is not below the Child of Serpent.

"I come here to ask you to stop burning everything! Don't you see the plane below has been burned up by your ray of light!?"

Such foul manner from the Child of Serpent.

"It is not the fault of me, the Messenger of Sun. For it is the arrogant of the metal bird tried to rise up in the sky not knowing its place."

Ruling the sky can only be the Sun, none of those other God can have that role but the Sun thus it as the Messenger of Sun must keep it in line.

"Return to your Earth oh Child of Serpent. The Earth cannot live without the Sun and the Sun's authority is useless without Earth. I will continue to fulfill my sacred duty to bring heat and light to the creatures worship us as the agreement."

"Looks like my fists will do the talking."

The Child of Serpent in its red armor flared up its great divine power, clearly it had no intention of backing down.

"I'm gonna stop you! At this point disasters like drought will emerge and many will die!"

"This is your last chance to back down Child of Serpent!"

With such threat it would not stay calm, it must fulfill the sacred duty of the Sun no matter how vicious its enemies are!

"I am Yatagarasu! You Child of Serpent, will regret for your decision of halting my sacred duty!"

"As long as I can protect the people with my powers, no regret can stop me!"

Thus the red armor dashed toward it with its huge fists.

horus and noahgab1133 like this.