1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice

KanColle/Azur Lane/Warship Girls Proposed Human Names for Shipgirls

Discussion in 'CW Index' started by Pyeknu, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Extras: United Kingdom: Great War Destroyers
    Pyeknu

Pyeknu Cross-Dimensional Magical Sith GIrl

And speaking of destroyers, here comes the first of three entries concerning British destroyers, starting with the ones built in and around the Great War who had members of their class survive to serve in the Second World War.

You'll probably notice the considerable leap in places when it comes to pennant numbers in this group. This is because this particular list evolved in two stages. The first stage was to involve all destroyers who actually served or would serve in World War Two; on the main destroyer hull number list, they go from D00 (HMS Valorous of the Valentine-class [Admiralty V-class flotilla leaders], AKA Edana Mack) to D500 (HMS Trincomalee of the Barfleur-class [Battle-class] destroyers, AKA Estelle Hughes). However, since I was also including lists of Great War-era capital ships, I decided to expand the British destroyer list to include ALL destroyers of those classes who had representatives fight in World War Two even if they were lost in World War One or scrapped in the interwar period.

I managed to spread around a lot of these girls to cover from the Bahamas to Canada to Australia and New Zealand, plus India and Pakistan, through Egypt and Lebanon, plus Greece and Cyprus and to Finland as well. Japan is marked here with the one Simoom-class (Admiralty S-class) destroyer which was captured in World War Two; this allowed Singapore to get on this list. Thailand is also here as there is one Rosalind-class (Thornycroft R-class) ship which was transferred to that kingdom post-World War One and may still exist as a training hulk to this day; this allowed me to pass some more over to that kingdom. Ireland is the big winner here due to the replication of names in the various classes to appear in either wartime destroyers or wartime submarines of various lettered classes; their names are normally the Irish Gaelic translation of their original ship name.

You'll all note the use of actual ship names to identify classes. I'm fully aware that Britain preferred letter codes to identify classes, but I changed it to the accepted international standard of the first ship of the class providing the class name. Of course, their standard Royal Navy class designations are also noted.

You all know the drill!

KANTAI COLLECTION/AZUR LANE/WARSHIP GIRLS
    LIST OF GREAT WAR DESTROYERS (ROYAL NAVY)

No./Ship Name — Human Name (Fate)

SCOTT-CLASS DESTROYER (ADMIRALTY-TYPE FLOTILLA LEADER)
    D01 Montrose — Heather Tricia Wynne Pawsey (Was scrapped)
    D19 Malcolm — Trudy Eleanor Halsey (Was scrapped)
    D39 Scott — Wanda Anne Scott (Was sunk by mine strike in World War I)
    D60 Campbell — Fannah Cybelle Bradley (Was scrapped)
    D70 Mackay — Glenda Hermione Stokes (Was scrapped)
    D90 Douglas — Rhonda Faith Beverley Swinley (Was scrapped)
    D545 Bruce — Elizabeth Isabella Bruce (Was sunk as target)
    D546 Barrington — Anne Barrington (Cancelled before construction)
    D547 Hughes — Maria Ruth Hughes (Cancelled before construction)

SHAKESPEARE-CLASS DESTROYER (THORNCROFT-TYPE FLOTILLA LEADER)
    D61 Wallace — Wynne Millicent Lindsey Astwood (Was scrapped)
    D83 Broke — Rita Kerr (Was lost in battle)
    D84 Keppel — Freida Stephanie Wanda de Winton (Was scrapped)
    D549 Shakespeare — Susanna Anne Judith Shakespeare (Was scrapped pre-World War II, renamed HMS Avon to prevent confusion) *
    D550 Spenser — Elizabeth Sarah Spenser (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D552 Saunders — Janet Charlotte Saunders (Cancelled before construction)
    D553 Spragge — Dorothy Mary Spragge (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Ros Comáin) *

VALENTINE-CLASS DESTROYER (ADMIRALTY V-CLASS FLOTILLA LEADER)
    D00 Valorous — Edana Mack (Was scrapped)
    D49 Valentine — Hester Jackie Buchanan (Resembles Warship Girls version of Julianne Walsh, was sunk in battle)
    D68 Vampire — Julianne Antonia Walsh (Resembles Azur Lane self, transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Vampire, was sunk in battle)
    D561 Valhalla — Constancia Maude Graham (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D563 Valkyrie — Ernestine Wynter Kirkby (Was scrapped pre-World War II)

MEDEA-CLASS DESTROYER
    D540 Medea — Mēdeia Geroakis (Ordered for Greece as AT Kríti, seized by the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Greece under original name) *
    D541 Medusa — Médousa Aiolítis (Ordered for Greece as AT Lésvos, seized by the United Kingdom and renamed, was sunk in collision in World War I, adopted by Greece under original name) *
    D542 Melampus — Delfínia Melámpopoulis (Ordered for Greece as AT Khíos, seized by the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Greece under original name) *
    D543 Melpomene — Melpoménē Sámosopoulis (Ordered for Greece as AT Sámos, seized by the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Greece under original name) *

RADSTOCK-CLASS DESTROYER (ADMIRALTY R-CLASS)
    D507 Thruster — Danielle Hannah Rainer (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D517 Sturgeon — Freida Hannah Glenda Hamilton (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Sturgeon) *
    D519 Sarpedon — Therese Mary Davison (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D548 Sharpshooter — Kristen Fleur Sworder (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D551 Satyr — Rebecca Allison Andrea Plowden (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Satyr) *
    D554 Sylph — Raelyn Tracey Amedroz (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D555 Setter — Florence Wynne Hayden (Was sunk in collision in World War I)
    D556 Redoubt — Joan Fawcett (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D557 Simoom — Freya Prudence Baker (Was sunk in action in World War I, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Simoom) *
    D559 Sceptre — Renée Bacchus (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Sceptre) *
    D560 Recruit — Roberta Augusta Fell (Was sunk in battle in World War I)
    D562 Skate — Arline Orlenda Johnson (Was scrapped)
    D564 Starfish — Julia Danielle Harvey (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Starfish) *
    D565 Springbok — Wynter Gwendolyn Halliley (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D566 Stork — Heather Paula Wilson (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Stork) *
    D567 Torrent — Jessica Smallwood (Was sunk by mine strike in World War I)
    D568 Tormentor — Martha Janet Christine de Meric (Decommissioned, was sunk en route to scrapping pre-World War II)
    D572 Tarpon — Flora Eleanor Wright (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Tarpon) *
    D574 Tetrarch — Iona Caroline Sandra Hilton (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Tetrarch) *
    D575 Thisbe — Lois Tabitha Creery Hill (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D576 Tempest — Clea Robyn Dane (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Tempest) *
    D578 Skilful — Cymone Hazel Heath-Caldwell (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D579 Radstock — Honour Walker (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D580 Torrid — Janice Ruth Mary Madeleine Crichton (Decommissioned, was sunk en route to scrapping pre-World War II)
    D581 Raider — Hunter Ellen Archer (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D582 Rowena — Regina Veronica Holt (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D583 Romola — Paige Rayna Phoebe Percival (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D585 Tancred — Hannah Clover Allen (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D586 Telemachus — Wisdom Edwina Browne (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Telemachus) *
    D587 Rob Roy — Arlene Victoria Hemming (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D588 Restless — Francine Howard (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D589 Rocket — Geraldine Charlotte Harrison (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Rocket) *
    D590 Rigorous — Ellen Catharine Denison (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D591 Sable — Penny Helen Aspinall (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D593 Sorceress — Charlene Tamsyn Alice Bunbury (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D594 Salmon — Joanna Suzanne Prescott-Roberts (Renamed HMS Sable [second of name], was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Salmon) *
    D596 Tenacious — Andrea Morgan Constance Stileman (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by the Bahamas, renamed HMBS Tenacious) *
    D597 Tornado — Nichole Mary Mules (Was sunk by mine strike in World War I)

TRENCHANT-CLASS DESTROYER (ADMIRALTY MODIFIED R-CLASS)
    D489 Undine — Geraldine Easter Lynne Atwood (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Undine) *
    D493 Ulster — Elizabeth Christine O'Connor (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Ulaidh) *
    D497 Trenchant — Farrah Abeline Hope Russel (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Géar) *
    D498 Tirade — Florentine Goldsmith (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D499 Tower — Valentine Adelle Raleigh (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D504 Urchin — Heather Marilyn Hughes (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Urchin) *
    D510 Ursa — Fern Joan Salmon (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D525 Tristram — Helena Candice Tucker (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D526 Umpire — Donna Claire Brock (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Moltóir) *
    D577 Ulysses — Alice Wendy Preston (Was sunk via collision in World War I, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Odysseus) *
    D584 Ursula — Iona Brenda Colvin (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Béar Bán) *

ROSALIND-CLASS DESTROYER (THORNYCROFT R-CLASS)
    D490 Radiant — Ngarmchit Karawek Booth (Transferred to Thailand, renamed RKP Phra Ruang, decommissioned)
    D491 Teazer — Penchan Chailai Thornton (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Thailand, renamed RKP Si Inthrathit) *
    D558 Retriever — Chelsea Phoebe Clarke (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D571 Taurus — Elmira Rhoda Cardale (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D595 Rosalind — Earnestine Phillipa Ursula Pender (Was scrapped pre-World War II)

SABRINA-CLASS DESTROYER (YARROW R-CLASS)
    D485 Ulleswater — Juniper Chlöe Rushbrooke (Was sunk in battle in World War I)
    D487 Sybille — Waen Vanida Edwards (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Thailand, renamed RKP Ban Mueang) *
    D506 Tyrant — Regina Nash (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D544 Strongbow — Hom Pakpao Fleming (Was sunk in battle in World War I, adopted by Thailand, renamed RKP Ram Khamhaeng) *
    D569 Surprise — Kosom Hom Macalister (Was sunk by mine strike in World War I, adopted by Thailand, renamed RKP Loe Thai) *
    D570 Truculent — Buppha Phailin Woodman (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Thailand, renamed RKP Ngua Nam Thum) *
    D592 Sabrina — Trisha Amy Frederica Longford (Was scrapped pre-World War II)

SIMOOM-CLASS DESTROYER (ADMIRALTY S-CLASS)
    D04 Tenedos — Jemma O'Brien Milner-Barry (Was bombed in port, constructive total loss, later scrapped, was adopted by Singapore, renamed RSS Johor) *
    D18 Sabre — Brier Dean (Was scrapped)
    D21 Scimitar — Marcelyn Thornton (Was scrapped)
    D28 Sturdy — Gale Tabitha Cooper (Was sunk by grounding)
    D26 Sardonyx — Wanda Alline Fawn Hawkings (Was scrapped)
    D29 Thanet — Joan Mowlam (Was sunk in battle, adopted by Singapore, renamed RSS Bānzú) *
    D50 Stronghold — Robin Alexander (Was sunk in battle)
    D51 Scout — Hyacinth Cristen Simms (Was scrapped)
    D54 Saladin — Lauryn Joan Dover (Was scrapped)
    D85 Shikari — Jody Hext Lewes (Was scrapped)
    D86 Thracian — Himiko Grace Duana de Chair (Was captured by Japan, renamed THG SK-101 [no name], recaptured at war's end, was scrapped, adopted by Singapore, renamed RSS Lóngyámén) *
    D425 Success — Olive Rayne Wace (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Success, was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D426 Sterling — Aaren Alicia Scott (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D427 Swordsman — Charlene Elizabeth Hughes-White (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Swordsman, was scuttled pre-World War II)
    D438 Simoom — 'Awwād bint-Ḥidlī al-Qāhiraḧ/Awwad Hedley Beer (Second of name, was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Egypt, renamed SBM Samūm) *
    D439 Scotsman — Wynter Helen Pengelly (Was scrapped pre-World War II, renamed HMS Albannaich to prevent confusion) *
    D441 Senator — Heidi Vanna Hudson (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D442 Sepoy — Vijaya Madhu Wyndham (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by India, renamed INS Sepoy) *
    D446 Seraph — Joan Peninnah Landon (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Israel, renamed AChY Śārāf) *
    D448 Shamrock — Hiolair Pádraigín Boxer (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Seamróg) *
    D450 Sikh — Gita Sarala Holden (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Pakistan, renamed PNS Sikkh) *
    D451 Sirdar — Našūa Alilāt bint-Nāman al-Qāhiraḧ/Nashwa Alilat Ohlenschlager (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Egypt, renamed SBM Sirdar) *
    D452 Somme — Helena Edith Archer (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Somme) *
    D453 Steadfast — Fíona Gráinne Schurr (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Diongbháilte) *
    D456 Swallow — Caitlín Coreen Boddam-Whetham (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Ciara) *
    D457 Shark — Éadan Léan Carter (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Siorc) *
    D460 Sparrowhawk — Sydney Hopkins (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D461 Splendid — Mairéad Singleton (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Iontach) *
    D462 Tribune — Ríona Whitfield (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Rostrum) *
    D463 Trinidad — Josephine Hope Lynne Yorke (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Trinidad and Tobago, renamed TTS Paria) *
    D466 Tactician — Ráichéal Neville (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Oirbheartóir) *
    D467 Tara — Carlyn Muirín Blackman (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Teamhair) *
    D468 Tasmania — Hannah Octavia Joyce (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Tasmania, was scrapped pre-World War II, renamed HMAS Trowunna to prevent confusion) *
    D469 Tattoo — Annabelle Mary Roberts (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Tasmania, was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D471 Scythe — Grace Suzanne Grenfell (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D472 Seabear — Líle Coreen Sharman (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Béar Farraige) *
    D473 Seafire — Maureen Ashley Caroline Ritter (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D475 Searcher — Úna Órlaith Isibéal Lambert (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Téitheoir) *
    D476 Seawolf — Róisín Eithne Archer (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Mac Tíre Farraige) *
    D478 Serapis — Linda Hazel Jeans (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D481 Serene — Rose Glynda Heather Izat (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D483 Sesame — Arlene Lana Fletcher (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D501 Spear — Dáiríne Íde Ríonach Simson (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Sleá) *
    D502 Spindrift — Hortense Wynne Wyld (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D503 Turbulent — Ragnhailt Áine Yonge (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Suaite) *
    D505 Stonehenge — Gráinne Aislinn Hewett (Was sunk by grounding pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Sí an Bhrú) *
    D508 Stormcloud — Francine Wanda Doreen Twigg (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D509 Strenuous — Iúile Loreto Woods (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Dian) *
    D511 Saturn — Petunia Wendy Gretton (Cancelled before construction)
    D512 Sycamore — Renée Lynda Caple (Cancelled before construction)
    D513 Sportive — Chlöe Heather Knox-Little (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D514 Stalwart — Florence Lynne Cavaye (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Stalwart, was scuttled pre-World War II)
    D515 Tilbury — Hunter Marlene Robson (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D516 Tintagel — Joëlle Helen Jauncey (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D518 Trojan — Honour Stephanie Gillett (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D520 Truant — Gobnait Caoimhe Candy (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ As Láthair) *
    D521 Trusty — Abiageal Gráinne Lilley (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Muiníneach) *

SPEEDY-CLASS DESTROYER (THORNYCROFT S-CLASS)
    D522 Speedy — Elizabeth Ophelia Tudor (Was sunk in collision pre-World War II)
    D523 Tobago — Lois Glenda Dawson (Damaged beyond economical repair by mine strike, was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Trinidad and Tobago, renamed TTS Cocrico) *
    D524 Torbay — Marguerite de Champlain (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Champlain, was scrapped, renamed HMCS Don de Dieu to prevent confusion) *
    D527 Toreador — Bridget Vancouver (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Vancouver [second of name], was scrapped, renamed HMCS Chatham to prevent confusion) *
    D528 Tourmaline — Donna Sandra McGrath (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Schorl) *

TORCH-CLASS DESTROYER (YARROW S-CLASS)
    D529 Torch — Kelley Gwen Ramsey (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D530 Tomahawk — Georgina Helen Cresswell (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D531 Tryphon — Trýfona Iliotrópio (Damaged beyond economical repair by grounding, salvaged and was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Greece, renamed AT Trýfon) *
    D532 Tumult — Fíona Úna Fuamnach Fegen (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Meallta) *
    D533 Turquoise — Hunter Eleanor Snepp (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D534 Tuscan — Celestina Lorenza Evans-Thomas (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Italy, renamed MM Toscana) *
    D535 Tyrian — Parniyan Butter/Parniān bint-Baţriḵ as-Ṣūr (Was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Lebanon, renamed SJL as-Ṣūr) *

TALISMAN-CLASS DESTROYER
    D536 Talisman — Jocaste Isis Glasgow (Ordered for the Ottoman Empire, seized by the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Cyprus, renamed AT Fylachtó) *
    D537 Termagant — Iole Stevens (Ordered for the Ottoman Empire, seized by the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Cyprus, renamed AT Filóniki Gynaíka) *
    D538 Trident — Priska Eris Newstead (Ordered for the Ottoman Empire, seized by the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped pre-World War II, adopted by Cyprus, renamed AT Tríaina) *
    D539 Turbulent — Danaë Stuart (Ordered for the Ottoman Empire, seized by the United Kingdom and renamed, was sunk in battle in World War I, adopted by Cyprus, renamed AT Tarachódis) *

VANCOUVER-CLASS DESTROYER (ADMIRALTY V-CLASS)
    D03 Vancouver — Ivette Tamsyn Clark (Renamed HMS Vimy, was scrapped)
    D09 Vanessa — Vanessa June Anderson (Was scrapped)
    D16 Vanity — Isolde Whitney Temperance Beloe (Was scrapped)
    D23 Vimera — Rae Bayley Noreen Hicks (Was lost by mine strike)
    D31 Vanoc — Joan Ginevra Wynter Deneys (Was scrapped)
    D32 Versatile — Thomasine Heidi Hussey (Was scrapped)
    D33 Vivien — Vivien Donna Glenn Weir (Was scrapped)
    D34 Velox — Julia Chantelle Colvill (Was scrapped)
    D36 Vivacious — Crystal Ravyn Lane Parry (Was scrapped)
    D37 Vortigern — Windy Joan Brenda Handley (Was lost in battle)
    D48 Vidette — Drew Rhoda Brocklebank (Was scrapped)
    D52 Vega — Cybil Ivanna Horton (Was scrapped)
    D53 Venetia — Joanne Wendy Maeve Eaton (Was lost by mine strike)
    D57 Vanquisher — Kendra Hillary Fraser (Was scrapped)
    D55 Vesper — Wanda Faye Elaine Hussey (Was scrapped)
    D69 Vendetta — Grace Lorraine Cant (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Vendetta, was scuttled after being stripped of useful parts)
    D93 Verdun — Francine Janet Cartwright (Was scrapped)
    D573 Vittoria — Johanna Oneida von Schantz (Was sunk in battle after World War I, adopted by Finland, renamed HT Ilmatar) *
    D598 Verulam — Sofia Selma von Schantz (Was sunk by mine strike after World War I, adopted by Finland, renamed HT Luonnotar) *
    D599 Vectis — Rayne Josephine Harris St. John (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D600 Vehement — Emilia Selma von Schantz (Was sunk by mine strike in World War I, adopted by Finland, renamed HT Mielikki) *
    D601 Venturous — Ginevra Patricia Bowles (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D602 Violent — Easter Stacey Graham (Was scrapped pre-World War II)

VOYAGER-CLASS DESTROYER (ADMIRALTY W-CLASS)
    D01 Voyager — Renée Corrine Robinson (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Voyager, was sunk in battle)
    D02 Waterhen — Jodie Hannah Swain (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Waterhen, was sunk in battle)
    D20 Watchman — Veronica Hammersley-Heenan (Was scrapped)
    D22 Wryneck — Ronda Hollie Dana Lane (Was sunk in battle)
    D23 Whitby — Erica Hannah Dyke (Renamed HMS Whitley, was lost in battle)
    D25 Warwick — Maury Allison Grace Child (Was lost in battle)
    D27 Walker — Wilma Judy Cameron Robertson (Was scrapped)
    D30 Whirlwind — Maleah Wenona Ewart-Wentworth (Was lost in battle)
    D35 Wrestler — Ellen Nichole Vanity Currey (Was scrapped)
    D41 Walpole — Antonia Franklyn Burnell-Nugent (Was scrapped)
    D42 Windsor — Phillipa Darlene Hazel Rayne Pelly (Was scrapped)
    D43 Wessex — Winslow Alice Rhoda Cartwright (Was lost in battle)
    D45 Westminster — Aglaë Aryana Cleo Ouvry (Was scrapped)
    D46 Winchelsea — Christine Thelma Jellicoe (Was scrapped)
    D47 Westcott — Wisdom Fawn Roseanne Segrave (Was scrapped)
    D56 Wolfhound — Jamie Winifred McCoy (Was scrapped)
    D58 Winchester — Stormy Eryn Crewe-Read (Was scrapped)
    D87 Wakeful — Roselynn Lana Fisher (Was sunk in battle)
    D603 Walrus — Darlene Brenda Nicol (Was scrapped pre-World War II)
    D604 Wayfarer — Alice Ellen Vanderbilt (Cancelled before construction)
    D605 Woodpecker — Anna Matilda Paasikivi (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Finland, renamed HT Päivätär) *

VICEROY-CLASS DESTROYER (THORNCROFT V & W-CLASS)
    D91 Viceroy — Dallas Page Trentham (Was scrapped)
    D92 Viscount — Michelle Sondra Townsend (Was scrapped)
    D98 Wolsey — Cecilia Anthea Nevada Chatwin (Was scrapped)
    D44 Woolston — Whitney Jean Phipps (Was scrapped)

WISHART-CLASS DESTROYER (THORNCROFT MODIFIED W-CLASS)
    D67 Wishart — Elizabeth Tracey Cooper (Was scrapped)
    D87 Witch — Julianne Rhonda Barnes (Was scrapped)

VANSITTART-CLASS DESTROYER (ADMIRALTY MODIFIED W-CLASS)
    D62 Wild Swan — Joan Leslie Younghusband (Was sunk in battle)
    D63 Verity — Andrea Renée Michelle Black (Was scrapped)
    D64 Vansittart — Raye Gwen Kennedy Knowling (Was scrapped)
    D66 Wivern — Wynne Evershed (Was scrapped)
    D71 Volunteer — Hilda Gartside-Tippinge (Was scrapped)
    D72 Veteran — Josephine Ellen Broome (Was sunk in battle)
    D74 Wanderer — Rosemary Francine Morice (Was scrapped)
    D75 Venom — Dora Grace Fawn Willow MacIntyre (Renamed HMS Venomous, was scrapped)
    D76 Witherington — Garnet Clove Fryer (Was scrapped)
    D77 Whitshed — Elaine Regina Conder (Was scrapped)
    D78 Wolverine — Rhoda Constance Gordon (Was scrapped)
    D88 Wren — Francine Wilma Gwendolynn Harker (Was sunk in battle)
    D94 Whitehall — Arlene Bonnie Russell (Was scrapped)
    D96 Worcester — Jennifer Hope Allison (Damaged in mine strike beyond economical repair, used as barracks ship, was scrapped)
    D606 Vantage — Marie Evelyn Harriet Elizabeth Byng (Renamed HMS Vimy [second of name], cancelled before launch, was scrapped, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Vimy) *
    D607 Votary — Catherine Harriett Alderson (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Saint-Julien) *
    D608 Warren — Jane Lucy Currie (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Festubert) *
    D609 Welcome — Renée Ernestine Wynter Turner (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Givenchy) *
    D610 Welfare — Mary Sonia Mercer (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Mont-Sorrel) *
    D611 Whitehead — Mary Jane Watson (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Lens) *
    D612 Wye — Arlene Candice Macdonell (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Passchendaele) *
    D613 Vashon — Fanny Bell Burstall (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Amiens) *
    D614 Vengeful — Louise Etty Lipsett (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Drocourt-Quéant) *
    D615 Vigo — Freida Olga Wanda Loomis (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Cambrai) *
    D616 Vigorous — Nellie Burk Hughes (Renamed HMS Wistful, cancelled before construction, adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Bourlon Wood) *
    D617 Virulent — Mary Lilian Bridges (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Australia, renamed HMAS Gallipoli) *
    D618 Volage — Edith Mary Walker (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Australia, renamed HMAS Sari Bair) *
    D619 Volcano — Edith Marion Birdwood (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Australia, renamed HMAS Pozières) *
    D620 Wager — Devika Singh Negi (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped, adopted by India, renamed INS Garhwal) *
    D621 Wake — Malati Dast (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped, adopted by Pakistan, renamed PNS Pakhtunkhwa) *
    D622 Waldegrave — Jane Godiva Legge (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Australia, renamed HMAS Le Transloy) *
    D623 Walton — Andrea Hannah Russell (Cancelled before construction, adopted by New Zealand, renamed HMNZS Messines) *
    D624 Whitaker — Laura Louisa Godley (Cancelled before construction, adopted by New Zealand, renamed HMNZS Broodseinde) *
    D625 Watson — Kishori Thapa Magar (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped, adopted by India, renamed INS Gorkha) *
    D626 Wave — Jane Susan Holmes (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Australia, renamed HMAS Bullecourt) *
    D627 Weasel — Lily Julia McCay (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Australia, renamed HMAS Fromelles) *
    D628 White Bear — Victoria Bertha Monash (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Australia, renamed HMAS Mont Saint-Quentin) *
    D629 Wellesley — Parvati Lala (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped, adopted by India, renamed INS Dogra) *
    D630 Wheeler — Frances Ann Hobbs (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Australia, renamed HMAS Villers-Bretonneux) *
    D631 Whip — Shanta Khan (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Pakistan, renamed PNS Rajput) *
    D632 Whippet — Gauhar Singh (Cancelled before construction, adopted by India, renamed INS Dafadar) *
    D633 Whelp — Kalyani Rana (Cancelled before construction, adopted by India, renamed INS Garhwal) *
    D634 Willoughby — Bharat Singh (Cancelled before construction, adopted by India, renamed INS Risaldar) *
    D635 Winter — Chetana Singh (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Pakistan, renamed PNS Bhopal) *
    D636 Wrangler — Kishori Khan (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped, adopted by Pakistan, renamed PNS Baloch) *
    D637 Werewolf — Gopinath Singh Negi (Cancelled after launch, was scrapped, adopted by India, renamed INS Bengal) *
    D638 Westphal — Mary Jane Barry (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Cill Chainnigh) *
    D639 Westward Ho — Katherine Frances Coghill (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Droim Conrach) *
    D640 Yeoman — Johanna Cunningham (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Durlas Éile) *
    D641 Zealous — Katherine Martha Dease (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ An Chúil) *
    D642 Zebra — Ellen Alexandra Emerson (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Collann) *
    D643 Zodiac — Frances Octavia Caroline Robertson (Cancelled before construction, adopted by Ireland, renamed LÉ Deilgne) *

Ship Prefix

AChY — Oniyat Heyl HaYam ("Sea Corps Ship")
    AT — Antitorpilikó ("Torpedo Boat Destroyer") (Greek Navy/Cypriot Navy type prefix)
    HMAS — Her/Her Majesty's Australian Ship
    HMBS — His/Her Majesty's Bahamas Ship
    HMCS — His/Her Majesty's Canadian Ship
    HMNZS — His/Her Majesty's New Zealand Ship
    HMS — His/Her Majesty's Ship
    HT — Hävittäjä ("Destroyer") (Finnish Navy type prefix)
    INS — Indian Navy Ship
    — Long Éireannach ("Irish Ship")
    MM — Marina Militaire ("Military Navy")
    PNS — Pakistan Navy Ship
    RKP — Reụx Khxng Phraxngkh' ("His Majesty's Ship")
    SBM — Safinat al-Bahriat al-Misria ("Egyptian Naval Ship")
    SJL — Safinat al-Jumhuriat al-Lubnania ("Ship of the Lebanese Republic")
    THG — Tennō Heika Gunkan ("Warship of His Majesty the Heavenly Sovereign")
    TTS— Trinidad and Tobago Ship

Hull classification code prefix

SK — Shōkaitei ("Patrol Ship")

2. Extras: United Kingdom: Interwar Destroyers
    Pyeknu

And now the slightly smaller list of interwar destroyers from the United Kingdom, which is where the considerable fleshing out of the Canadian list of heavy escort ships begins.

You know the drill!

LIST OF INTERWAR DESTROYERS (ROYAL NAVY)

AMBUSCADE-CLASS DESTROYER
    D38 Ambuscade — Alicia Olivia Johnson (Was scrapped)

AMAZON-CLASS DESRTROYER
    D40 Amazon — Nichelle Edwina Godiva Roper (Resembles Azur Lane self, was scrapped)

ACASTA-CLASS DESTROYER (A-CLASS)
    D59 Skeena — Xanadu Francesca Russell (Resembles Warship Girls version of Roberta Welland, commissioned by Canada as HMCS Skeena, wrecked in a storm, was scrapped on site)
    D65 Codrington — Gardner Faith Stevens-Guille (Was sunk in battle)
    D79 Saguenay — Phoebe Wendy Nelles (Resembles Victory Belles self, commissioned by Canada as HMCS Saguenay, sunk stern in collision, later training ship, was scrapped)
    D109 Acasta — Charlene Eleanor Glasfurd (Resembles Azur Lane self, was sunk in battle)
    D112 Achates — Arlene Helen Tricia Johns (Resembles Warship Girls version of Charlene Glasfurd, was sunk in battle)
    D114 Active — Edna Claire Lynne Turner (Was scrapped)
    D136 Antelope — Rosamarie Taylor White (Was scrapped)
    D140 Anthony — Nora Valentine Jill Tabitha Thew (Was scrapped)
    D141 Ardent — Joan Francine Barker (Resembles Azur Lane self, was sunk in battle)
    D142 Arrow — Helen Wynter Williams (Was scrapped)
    D145 Acheron — Joan Ripley Wilson (Resembles Warship Girls version of Joan Barker, was sunk in mine strike)

BASILISK-CLASS DESTROYER (B-CLASS)
    D06 Keith — Elizabeth Lucille Berthon (Was sunk in battle)
    D111 Basilisk — Maureen Richmond (Was sunk in battle)
    D130 Beagle — Ronda Hollie Wright (Resembles Azur Lane self, was scrapped)
    D147 Blanche — Roberta Marian Aubrey (Was sunk in mine strike)
    D165 Boadicea — Glenn Boadicea Kingdon (Was sunk in battle)
    D177 Boreas — Mnêmosynê Xanthê Tompkinson (Transferred to Greece, renamed AT Salamís, was scrapped)
    D180 Brazen — Renée Hilda Mills (Resembles Azur Lane version of Thelma Bratt, was sunk in battle)
    D184 Brilliant — Frances Cyrilla Brodrick (Was scrapped)
    D191 Bulldog — Thelma Leslie Bratt (Resembles Victory Belles self, was scrapped)

COMET-CLASS DESTROYER (C-CLASS)
    D17 Kempenfelt — Carla Erica Caslon (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Assiniboine, was scrapped)
    D100 Comet — Darlene Wilma Piers (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Restigouche, was scrapped)
    D148 Crescent — Veronica Brenda Reid (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Fraser, was sunk in collision)
    D160 Crusader — Jane Alberta MacDonald (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Ottawa, was sunk in battle)
    D183 Cygnet — Thérèse Jeanne Marie Mason (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Saint-Laurent, was scrapped)

DUNCAN-CLASS DESTROYER (D-CLASS)
    D99 Duncan — Janet Abeline McCoy (was scrapped)
    D107 Defender — Julitta Rebecca Joan Tyrwhitt (Was sunk in battle)
    D116 Daring — Sydney Alberta Cooper (Was sunk in battle)
    D122 Diamond — Phoebe Alexis Cartwright (Was sunk in battle)
    D138 Delight — Marga Fogg-Elliott (Was sunk in battle)
    D149 Diana — Glenda Eleanor Reid (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Margaree, was sunk in collision)
    D153 Dainty — Fanny Margaret Walton (Was sunk in battle)
    D164 Duchess — Rhonda Chantelle Meadow White (Was sunk in collision)
    D175 Decoy — Hannah Kelli Willson (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Kootenay, was scrapped)

ECHO-CLASS DESTROYER (E-CLASS)
    D12 Exmouth — Robyn Shanna Benson (Was sunk in battle)
    D108 Eclipse — Elaine Lorraine Woodhall (Was sunk in mine strike)
    D110 Encounter — Aubrie Saint Clair-Ford (Was sunk in battle)
    D115 Esk — Ruth Jody Hazel Couch (Was sunk in mine strike)
    D117 Escapade — Retha Edwyna Hyde-Smith (Was scrapped)
    D123 Echo — Sotiria Heléne Kalypso Spurgeon (Resembles Azur Lane self, transferred to Greece, renamed AT Navarínon, was scrapped)
    D127 Electra — Sandra Audrey Buss (Was sunk in battle)
    D161 Express — Hortense Josephine Cartier (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Gatineau, was scrapped)
    D166 Escort — Jean Bostock (Was sunk in battle)

FAME-CLASS DESTROYER (F-CLASS)
    D82 Faulknor — Cynthia Sarita Daniel (Was scrapped)
    D167 Fearless — Kelley Lorrie Harkness (Was sunk in battle)
    D168 Foresight — Guendolen Tamsyn Lambert (Was sunk in battle)
    D169 Foxhound — Phillippa Alanna Harrison (Resembles Azur Lane self, transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Qu'Appelle, was scrapped)
    D170 Fortune — Clara Hollanda Finch-Noyes (Resembles Azur Lane self, transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Saskatchewan, was scrapped)
    D174 Forester — Eleanor Beverley Tancock (Was scrapped)
    D176 Fury — Gretchen Fredda Burghard (Was damaged in mine strike beyond economical repair, later scrapped)
    D178 Fame — Petrona Núria Walter Trujillo y Molina (Transferred to the Dominican Republic, renamed ARD Generalissimo, was scrapped)
    D179 Firedrake — Stephanie Hannah Norris (Was sunk in battle)

GALLANT-CLASS DESTROYER (G-CLASS)
    D05 Grenville — Gale Erin Creasy (Resembles Azur Lane self, was sunk in mine strike)
    D105 Greyhound — Wynter Rosamaria Marshall-A'Deane (Resembles Warship Girls version of Bronte Roope, was sunk in battle)
    D131 Griffin — Joanne Donna Prentice (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Ottawa [second of name], was scrapped)
    D137 Garland — Cherise Aniela Myrthe Chatwin (Served under Polish control without name change, transferred to the Netherlands, renamed ZrMs Marnix, was scrapped)
    D159 Gallant — Cecilia Patricia Florence Brown (Damaged in mine strike, later bombed beyond economical repair, sunk as block ship)
    D163 Gipsy — Nicoleta Ioana Crossley (Was sunk in mine strike)
    D186 Grenade — Ravyn Courtney Boyle (Was sunk in battle)
    D189 Grafton — Maury Summer Thomas (Was sunk in battle)
    D192 Glowworm — Genette Bronte Roope (Resembles Azur Lane self, was sunk in battle)

HASTY-CLASS DESTROYER (H-CLASS)
    D07 Hardy — Bernice Aryana Warburton-Lee (Resembles Azur Lane self, was sunk in battle)
    D101 Hotspur — Herminia Fernánda Gabriela Layman Trujillo y Molina (Transferred to the Dominican Republic, renamed ARD Trujillo, was scrapped)
    D124 Hasty — Nichole Hope Glenda Austen (Was sunk in battle)
    D135 Hunter — Lindsay de Villiers (Resembles Azur Lane self, was sunk in battle)
    D143 Havock — Renée Elsie Courage (Was sunk in battle)
    D155 Hostile — Janet Phillippa Wright (Was sunk in battle)
    D193 Hereward — Charlene Wren Greening (Was sunk in battle)
    D197 Hyperion — Hazel Lane Nicolson (Was sunk in mine strike)
    D199 Hero — Maria Patricia Davenport (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Chaudière, was scrapped)

JAVARI-CLASS DESTROYER (BRAZILIAN H-CLASS)
    D106 Hurricane — Henriqueta Constancia Simms do Japurá (Ordered for Brazil as CT Japurá, requisitioned by the United Kingdom and renamed, was sunk in battle)
    D119 Harvester — Andréa Amélia Tait do Juruá (Ordered for Brazil as CT Juruá, requisitioned by the United Kingdom and renamed, was sunk in battle)
    D132 Havant — Antónia Flaviá Burnell-Nugent do Javari (Ordered for Brazil as CT Javari, requisitioned by the United Kingdom and renamed, was sunk in battle)
    D144 Highlander — Vitória Ana Dallmeyer do Jaguaribe (Ordered for Brazil as CT Jaguaribe, requisitioned by the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D157 Hesperus — Assunção Fatimá São Jorge da Capadócia Orpen do Juruena (Ordered for Brazil as CT Juruena, requisitioned by the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D188 Havelock — Eugênia Bárbara Candelária Stevens do Jutaí (Ordered for Brazil as CT Jutaí, requisitioned by the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)

ICARUS-CLASS DESTROYER (I-CLASS)
    D08 Imogen — Edna Brianna Kelley Stevens (Was sunk in collision)
    D10 Imperial — Carly Abigail de Winton Kitcat (Was sunk in battle)
    D11 Inglefield — Abiline Ghislaine Talbot (Was sunk in battle)
    D14 Impulsive — Wanda Sophia Thomas (Was scrapped)
    D15 Ilex — Phyllis Leona Saumarez (Was scrapped)
    D73 Ivanhoe — Betty Jones (Was sunk in mine strike)
    D80 Demirhisar — Gözde Evrenos (Commissioned by Turkey as TCG Demirhisar, was scrapped)
    D84 Isis — Joanna Helen Durell-Clouston (Was sunk in battle)
    D87 Sultanhisar — Umut Idli (Commissioned by Turkey as TCG Sultanhisar, was scrapped)
    D95 Ithuriel — Derya Hazan Maitland-Makgill-Crichton (Ordered for Turkey as TCG Gayret, used by Britain during the war, was damaged beyond economic repair, later scrapped)
    D103 Icarus — Carina Dolena Maud (Was scrapped)
    D110 Intrepid — June Wynne Josselyn (Was sunk in battle)
    D150 Inconstant — Yağmur Simge Clouston (Ordered for Turkey, used by Britain during the war, transferred later and renamed TCG Muâvenet, was scrapped)

AFRIDI-CLASS DESTROYER (TRIBAL-CLASS)
    D81 Haida — Roberta Petra Welland (Resembles fan art self as shown on Pixiv, ID #48141687, commissioned by Canada as HMCS Haida, preserved as memorial)
    D102 Athabaskan — Janet Sindi Davis (Resembles fan art version of Randi Stubbs as shown on Pixiv, ID #69209290, commissioned by Canada as HMCS Athabaskan [second of name], was scrapped)
    D104 Cayuga — Olivia Colleen Stephanie Robertson (Resembles fan art version of Roberta Welland as shown on Pixiv, ID #69209290, commissioned by Canada as HMCS Cayuga, was scrapped)
    D125 Huron — Noelle Linda Spicer (Resembles fan art self shown on Pixiv, ID #69209290, commissioned by Canada as HMCS Huron, was scrapped)
    D128 Arunta — Jilli Charlize Morrow (Commissioned by Australia as HMAS Arunta, sunk while being towed to breakers)
    D129 Iroquois — Didi Marcia Adamson (Resembles fan art self shown on Pixiv, ID #69209290, commissioned by Canada as HMCS Iroquois, Was scrapped)
    D134 Warramunga — Emilia Frederica Valerie Dechaineux (Commissioned by Australia as HMAS Warramunga, was scrapped)
    D181 Bataan — Hayley Minore Burrell (Commissioned by Australia as HMAS Bataan, was scrapped)
    D187 Athabaskan — Randi Georgette Stubbs (Resembles fan art self shown on Pixiv, ID #63108106, commissioned by Canada as HMCS Athabaskan, was sunk in battle)
    D190 Micmac — Rayna Lucy Hennessy (Commissioned by Canada as HMCS Micmac, Was scrapped)
    D198 Nootka — Helen Shayna Rayner (Commissioned by Canada as HMCS Nootka, Was scrapped)
    D203 Cossack — Luíza Filíppovna Vján (Resembles Warship Girls self, was sunk in battle)
    D207 Afridi — Gharra Hazeema Cresswell (Was sunk in battle)
    D218 Zulu — Jabulela Sizani Crawford (Was sunk in battle)
    D220 Gurkha — Fulki Revati Parham (Was sunk in battle)
    D221 Punjabi — Jasleen Tosha Lean (Resembles Warship Girls self, was sunk in collision)
    D224 Māori — Kanono Nyree Brewer (Was damaged beyond economical repair, later scuttled)
    D226 Matabele — Nobade Bongani Whitmy-Smith (Was sunk in battle)
    D231 Mohawk — Omeda Orenda Jolly (Was sunk in battle)
    D233 Somali — Libin Zeinab Grace Nicholson (Was sunk in battle)
    D236 Nubian — Rashida Walidah Ravenhill (Resembles Victory Belles self, was scrapped)
    D243 Tartar — Gozde Harika Warner (Was scrapped)
    D251 Ashanti — Waseme Goma Davis (Was scrapped)
    D259 Mashona — Penya Veneka McLaughlin (Was sunk in battle)
    D267 Bedouin — Jhazala Abal McCoy (Was sunk in battle)
    D275 Eskimo — Yura Woka Manners (Resembles Warship Girls self, was scrapped)
    D282 Sikh — Jyoti Aarati Giffard (was sunk in battle)

JACKAL-CLASS DESTROYER (J-CLASS)
    D200 Jervis — Petunia Joan Mack (Resembles Kantai Collection self, was scrapped)
    D222 Jackal — Trinity Millicent Napier (Resembles Warship Girls self, was sunk in battle)
    D234 Jaguar — Lena Ruth Kody Tyrwitt (Resembles Warship Girls version of Wanda Wilson, was sunk in battle)
    D246 Juno — Wanda Eleanor Wilson (Resembles Azur Lane self, was sunk in battle)
    D253 Janus — Wynter Brianna Roselynn Morrison (Resembles Kantai Collection self, was sunk in battle)
    D261 Javelin — Anthea Felisha Pugsley (Resembles Azur Lane self, was scrapped)
    D272 Jersey — Alysha Meredeth McKillop (Resembles Azur Lane self, was sunk in mine strike)
    D285 Jupiter — Doreen Brenda Wyburd (Resembles Azur Lane self, was sunk in mine strike)

KANDAHAR-CLASS DESTROYER (K-CLASS)
    D201 Kelly — Linsay Farley Amber Victoria Noelle Mountbatten (Resembles Warship Girls version of Anthea Pugsley, was sunk in battle)
    D212 Kashmir — Gouri Arundhati King (Was sunk in battle)
    D228 Kandahar — Yasamin Ghoncheh Amardad Robson (Was sunk in mine strike)
    D237 Kelvin — Juniper Lana Machin (Was scrapped)
    D245 Khartoum — Dsjot-Khons Teiharset Dowler (Was sunk due to ammunition issues)
    D250 Kimberley — Jane Shannon Mary Richardson (Was scrapped)
    D264 Kingston — Phoebe Somerville (Damaged beyond economical repair, was scrapped)
    D291 Kipling — Annabelle Saint Clair-Ford (Was sunk in battle)

Ship Prefix

ARD — Armada de Republica Dominicana ("Navy of the Dominican Republic")
    AT — Antitorpilikó ("Torpedo Boat Destroyer") (Greek Navy type prefix)
    CT — Contratorpedeiro ("Torpedo Boat Destroyer") (Brazilian Navy type prefix)
    HMAS — Her/Her Majesty's Australian Ship
    TCG — Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Gemisi ("Ship of the Turkish Republic")
    ZrMs — Zijner Majesteits ("His Majesty's")

3. Extras: United Kingdom: Wartime & Lend/Lease Destroyers
    Pyeknu

And now, the bigger list of wartime construction destroyers, plus the fifty former American destroyers who were loaned to the British and the Canadians for the duration of the war under the terms of the "Destroyers for Bases" deal struck at the Atlantic Conference in 1941.

In a reflection of what I did when I listed Britain's aircraft carriers, the "Town-class" destroyers are split into their original American classes instead of listed as one single class.

You know the drill!

LIST OF WARTIME DESTROYERS (ROYAL NAVY)

CALDWELL-CLASS DESTROYER (TOWN-CLASS)
    D158 Ludlow — Joelle Annabeth Graham-Stockton (Built for the United States as USS Stockton, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D166 Lewes — Marian Hartley Grylls-Conway (Built for the United States as USS Conway, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was stripped of useful parts and scuttled)
    D227 Leeds — Wilhelmina Marian Lucille Astwood-Conner (Built for the United States as USS Conner, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)

WICKES-CLASS DESTROYER (TOWN-CLASS)
    D118 Campbeltown — Stephanie Heidi Beattie-Buchanan (Built for the United States as USS Buchanan, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, sacrificed in Operation: Chariot)
    D120 Castleton — Farley Helena Eunice Skyrme-Ward (Built for the United States as USS Aaron Ward, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D121 Charlestown — Tricia Johnson-Abbot (Built for the United States as USS Abbot, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D126 Roxborough — Vera Allison Wright-Boycott-Foote/Véra Vérovna Uajt-Bókjott-Fut (Built for the United States as USS Foote, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, later transferred to the Soviet Union, renamed ÈM Zhóstkij, returned and was scrapped)
    D133 Chelsea — Rayna Diana Heidi Stephanie Parkhurst-Crowninshield/Réjna Rishárovna Párkkherst-Króninshilda (Built for the United States as USS Crowninshield and renamed, transferred to the United Kingdom, later transferred to Soviet Union, renamed ÈM Dérzkij, returned and was scrapped)
    D139 Caldwell — Miriam Wendy Tomkinson-Hale (Built for the United States as USS Hale, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D146 Georgetown — Anthea Georgette Poe-Maddox/Anfísa Artúrovna Po-Méddoks (Built for the United States as USS Maddox, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, later transferred to the Soviet Union, renamed ÈM Zhóstkij, returned and was scrapped)
    D151 Newark — Regina Hollie Wynne Atkins-Ringgold (Built for the United States as USS Ringgold, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, later used as target ship, was scrapped)
    D152 Salisbury — Trudy Elizabeth Fraser-Claxton (Built for the United States as USS Claxton, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D195 Wells — Eloise Johanna Lee-Tillman (Built for the United States as USS Tillman, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D196 Mansfield — Roberta Donna Mansfield-Evans (Built for the United States as USS Evans, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, loaned to Norway without name change, returned and was scrapped, posthumously renamed KNM Ålesund) *
    D204 Annapolis — Antonia Louise Hayes-MacKenzie (Built for the United States as USS MacKenzie, transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Annapolis, was scrapped)
    D205 Lancaster — Prudence Kaitlyn Wallace-Philip (Built for the United States as USS Philip, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D208 Brighton — Catherine Willow Vanna Tempest Stacey Lepper-Cowell/Ekaterína Kárlovna Lépper-Kóuell (Built for the United States as USS Cowell, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, later transferred to Soviet Union, renamed ÈM Zhárkij, returned and was scrapped)
    D211 Saint Marys — Krystal Honour Julia Lane Phibbs-Doran (Built for the United States as USS Bagley, renamed USS Doran, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D215 Saint Albans — Shannon Gale Carole Rawson-Thomas/Gálja Sélvinovna Róuson-Tómas (Built for the United States as USS Thomas, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, later transferred to Soviet Union, renamed ÈM Dostójnyj, was scrapped)
    D217 Bath — Cecilie Britt Therese Melsom-Hopewell (Built for the United States as USS Hopewell, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, later transferred to Norway without name change, was sunk in battle, posthumously renamed KNM Drammen) *
    D219 Leamington — Wynter Erica Banks-Twiggs/Evfímija Vil'gél'movna Banks-Tviggs (Built for the United States as USS Twiggs, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, later transferred to Soviet Union, renamed ÈM Zhgúchij, was returned and scrapped)
    D225 Hamilton — Josephine Dana Hamilton-Kalk (Built for the United States as USS Kalk, transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Hamilton, was sunk en route to scrapping)
    D242 Lincoln — Alicia Mary Sheffield-Yarnall/Márfa Álanovna Shéffield-Jarnéll (Built for the United States as USS Yarnall, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, later transferred to Soviet Union, renamed ÈM Drúzhnyj, returned and was scrapped)
    D247 Newmarket — Georgina Brandy O'Brien Harding-Robinson (Built for the United States as USS Robinson, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D249 Columbia — Shawna Helen O'Brien-Haraden (Built for the United States as USS Haraden, transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Columbia, was scrapped)
    D254 Newport — Annbjørg Heidrun Rebecca Noble-Sigourney (Built for the United States as USS Sigourney, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was loaned to Norway without name change, returned and was scrapped, posthumously renamed KNM Sandnes) *
    D257 Niagara — Majorie Lane Hill-Thatcher (Built for the United States as USS Thatcher, transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Niagara, was scrapped)
    D265 Saint Clair — Evelyn Carla Baugh-Williams (Built for the United States as USS Williams, transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Saint Clair, was scrapped)
    D288 Richmond — Mary Antonia Moens-Fairfax/Maríja Vil'gél'movna Móens-Férfaks (Built for the United States as USS Fairfax, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, later transferred to Soviet Union, renamed ÈM Zhivúchij, returned and was scrapped)
    D295 Montgomery — Helena Fanna Nash-Wickes (Built for the United States as USS Wickes, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)

CLEMSON-CLASS DESTROYER (TOWN-CLASS)
    D154 Churchill — Jennifer Rhoda Kravchenko-Herndon/Dzénni Vínstonovna Krávchenko-Khjórndon (Built for the United States as USS Herndon, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, later transferred to Soviet Union, renamed ÈM Déjatel'nyj, was sunk in battle)
    D156 Saint Croix — Henrietta Chlöe Kingsley-McCook (Built for the United States as USS McCook, transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Saint Croix, was sunk in battle)
    D162 Beverley — Beverly Francine Fitzgerald-Branch (Built for the United States as USS Branch, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was sunk in battle)
    D171 Reading — Rosalyn Heathcotte-Bailey (Built for the United States as USS Bailey, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D172 Bradford — Morrison Trudy Collier-McLanahan (Built for the United States as USS McLanahan, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D173 Stanley — Raelyn Brooke Stannard-McCalla (Built for the United States as USS McCalla, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was sunk in battle)
    D182 Burnham — Josephine Bostock-Aulick (Built for the United States as USS Aulick, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D185 Belmont — Georgia Blythe O'Brien Harding-Satterlee (Built for the United States as USS Satterlee, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was sunk in battle)
    D194 Saint Francis — Leslie Ruth Clattenburg-Bancroft (Built for the United States as USS Bancroft, transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Saint Francis, was sunk en route to scrapping)
    D202 Cameron — Phoebe Glenn Merriman-Welles (Built for the United States as USS Welles, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, damaged beyond economical repair, was scrapped)
    D214 Clare — Clarence Abeline Gwinner-Upshur (Built for the United States as USS Abel P. Upshur, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D229 Chesterfield — Gwenneth Ellie Corrine Wood (Built for the United States as USS Welborn C. Wood, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D258 Rockingham — Janet Clover Cooper-Swasey (Built for the United States as USS Swansey, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was sunk in mine strike)
    D260 Ramsey — Portia Glynnis Agnew-Meade (Built for the United States as USS Meade, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D279 Ripley — Jennifer Alysha Agnew-Shubrick (Built for the United States as USS Shubrick, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D280 Sherwood — Susanna Wynne Francine Bennetts-Rodgers (Built for the United States as USS Rodgers, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D281 Broadwater — Clara Lynn de Hauteville Bell-Mason (Built for the United States as USS Mason, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was sunk in battle)
    D290 Broadway — Trinity Taylor-Hunt (Built for the United States as USS Hunt, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D294 Burwell — Sienna Rayna Jackie Woods-Laub (Built for the United States as USS Laub, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)
    D296 Buxton — Eleanor Beattie-Edwards (Built for the United States as USS Edwards, transferred to the United Kingdom and renamed, was scrapped)

NOBLE-CLASS DESTROYER (N-CLASS)
    D206 Nestor — Allaine Sydney Rosenthal (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Nestor, was sunk in battle)
    D209 Norman — Heidi Mallory Burrell (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Norman, sold for scrap)
    D210 Nepal — Francine Brenda Morris (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Nepal, sold for scrap)
    D216 Nonpareil — Tessa Heidi de Vries (Transferred to the Netherlands, renamed ZrMs Tjerk Hiddes, later transferred to Indonesia, renamed KRI Gadjah Mada, was scrapped)
    D238 Nizam — Maxine Joan Clark (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Nizam, sold for scrap)
    D266 Nerissa — Elizaveta Jozefa Stefa Pławski (Transferred to Poland, renamed ORP Piorun, returned to the United Kingdom, renamed HMS Noble [second of name], was scrapped)
    D284 Noble — Jaylinn van Galen (Transferred to the Netherlands, renamed ZrMs Van Galen, was scrapped)
    D297 Napier — Stephanie Helen Tracey Arliss (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Napier, sold for scrap)

LANCE-CLASS DESTROYER (L-CLASS)
    D223 Loyal — Hollie Elizabeth Franklyn Tweedie (Damaged beyond economical repair by mine strike, was scrapped)
    D232 Lookout — Constance Paula Fiona Brown (Was scrapped)
    D240 Lively — Whitney Fenella Elvina Hussey (Was sunk in battle)
    D255 Lightning — Royce Glenda Stewart (Was sunk in battle)
    D263 Larne — Chetana Neela Lentaigne (Commissioned as HMS Gurkha [second of name], was sunk in battle)
    D274 Legion — Ronnette Farah Jessel (Damaged beyond economical repair, was scuttled)
    D287 Lance — Renée Wanda Felicity Northcott (Damaged beyond economical repair, was scrapped)
    D299 Laforey — Héloïse Thérèse Armstrong (Was sunk in battle)

MAHRATTA-CLASS DESTROYER (M-CLASS)
    D230 Milne — Irmak Müge Pinar Campbell (Transferred to Turkey, renamed TCG Alp Arslan, was scrapped)
    D235 Marne — Gizem Nesrin Aygül Richardson-Çakmak (Transferred to Turkey, renamed TCG Mareşal Fevzi Çakmak, was scrapped)
    D244 Martin — Crystal Raye Petunia Thomson (Was sunk in battle)
    D252 Matchless — Derya Mowlam (Resembles Azur Lane self, transferred to Turkey, renamed TCG Kılıçalipaşa, was scrapped)
    D262 Mahratta — Edna Annabelle Francene Drought (Was sunk in battle)
    D273 Meteor — Dilara Gizem Belgin Jewitt (Transferred to Turkey, renamed TCG Piyale Paşa, was scrapped)
    D286 Musketeer — Donna Trisha Dowler (Resembles Azur Lane self, was scrapped)
    D289 Myrmidon — Sławromira Hryniewiecki (Transferred to Poland, renamed ORP Orkan, was sunk in battle)

OFFA-CLASS DESTROYER (O-CLASS)
    D239 Offa — Rabee'a Azizah Ewing (Transferred to Pakistan, renamed PNS Tariq, was scrapped)
    D241 Obdurate — Carissa Edwyna Lane Sclater (Was scrapped)
    D248 Obedient — Darian Cybill Kinloch (Was scrapped)
    D256 Observer — Ilknur Eftelya Hanife McBeath (Commissioned as HMS Oribi, transferred to Turkey, renamed TCG Gayret [second of name], was scrapped)
    D277 Pakenham — Huriya Tasneem Armstrong (Commissioned as HMS Onslow, transferred to Pakistan, renamed PNS Tipu Sultan, was scrapped)
    D278 Opportune — Mary Louise Power (Was scrapped)
    D298 Orwell — Nancy Heidi Gail Austen (Was scrapped)
    D304 Pathfinder — Wafiyya Hasnaa Selby (Commissioned as HMS Onslaught, transferred to Pakistan, renamed PNS Tughril, was scrapped)

PENN-CLASS DESTROYER (P-CLASS)
    D268 Petard — Modesty Thornton (Was scrapped)
    D269 Paladin — Lorraine Gypsy Rich (Was scrapped)
    D271 Panther — Rose Wynter Jocelyn (Was sunk in battle)
    D276 Penn — Juno Miranda Swain (Was scrapped)
    D292 Porcupine — Grace Shannon Stewart (Damaged beyond economical repair, was scrapped)
    D293 Partridge — Wendy Ashton Freida Hawkings (Was sunk in battle)
    D306 Onslow — Edina Belynda Kacie Stevens (Commissioned as HMS Pakenham [second of name], was sunk in battle)
    D310 Pathfinder — Esther Anna Gibbs (Second of name, damaged beyond economical repair, was scrapped)

QUADRANT-CLASS DESTROYER (Q-CLASS)
    D270 Queenborough — Elaine Prudence Hinton (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Queenborough, was scrapped)
    D283 Quality — Jocelyn Leslie Graves (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Quality, was scrapped)
    D309 Quilliam — Britta Jasmijn Carlill van Trappen Banckert (Transferred to the Netherlands, renamed ZrMs Banckert, was scrapped)
    D312 Quadrant — Paulette Calendar Farrington (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Quadrant, was scrapped)
    D345 Quail — Rosette Fawn Jenks (Was sunk in battle)
    D378 Quentin — Adelane Hyacinthe Paula Noble (Was sunk in battle)
    D381 Quiberon — Winnifred Farrah Harrington (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Quiberon, was scrapped)
    D392 Quickmatch — Roberta Rhoades (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Quickmatch, was scrapped)

RAIDER-CLASS DESTROYER (R-CLASS)
    D300 Rotherham — Fullan Sundari Vritika de Winton (Transferred to India, renamed INS Raiput, was scrapped)
    D311 Racehorse — Julia Allie Burnell-Nugent (Was scrapped)
    D315 Raider — Rudrani Kathryn Michell (Second of name, transferred to India, renamed INS Rana, was scrapped)
    D332 Rapid — Mollie Francine Tomkinson (Was sunk as target)
    D341 Redoubt — Renuka Melanie Roper (Second of name, transferred to India, renamed INS Ranjit, was scrapped)
    D385 Relentless — Ruby Andrea Fell (Was scrapped)
    D393 Rocket — Hope Brianne Acworth (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D395 Roebuck — Christine Trayna Bonham-Carter (Was scrapped)

SAVAGE-CLASS DESTROYER (S-CLASS)
    D301 Scourge — Maayken Marta Evertsen-Balfour (Transferred to the Netherlands, renamed ZrMs Evertsen, was scrapped)
    D303 Shark — Trude Holthe (Third of name, transferred to Norway, renamed KNM Svenner, was sunk in battle)
    D320 Savage — May Colleen Gordon (Was scrapped)
    D321 Saumarez — Anna Carteret Walmsley de Saumarez (Resembles Warship Girls self, was scrapped)
    D326 Success — Skadi Valjeta Storheill (Transferred to Norway, renamed KNM Stord, was scrapped)
    D346 Swift — Jessica Romaine Gower (Was sunk in mine strike)
    D372 Scorpion — Kaatje Vibeke McMullen (Second of name, transferred to the Netherlands, renamed ZrMs Kortenaer, was scrapped)
    D394 Serapis — Reina Hester Jones van Hein (Second of name, transferred to the Netherlands, renamed ZrMs Piet Hein, was scrapped)

TEAZER-CLASS DESTROYER (T-CLASS)
    D323 Teazer — Allison Andrea Rayne Talbot (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D331 Tumult — Norma Jean Lanyon (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D333 Terpsichore — Allia Carol Behague (Was scrapped)
    D347 Tenacious — Raye Devine Clay (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D356 Tuscan — Elizabeth Norma Wood (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D367 Tyrian — Doreen Hallie Flora Hetherington (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D389 Termagent — Jane Priscilla Scatchard (Was scrapped)
    D400 Troubridge — Leslie Carrie Firth (Was scrapped)

ULSTER-CLASS DESTROYER (U-CLASS)
    D305 Urania — Dareen Helen Gardiner (Was scrapped)
    D322 Ursa — Dianne Brenda Wyburd (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D342 Undine — Cinnamon Hadara Holmes (Third of name, was scrapped)
    D353 Undaunted — Cathy Erica Regina Sharp (Second of name, was sunk as target)
    D369 Ulysses — Betty Gillian Bordes (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D383 Ulster — Rebecca Julianne Hanson (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D397 Grenville — Ruth Patricia Henderson (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D399 Urchin — Agatha Fleur Harkness (Third of name, was scrapped)

VENUS-CLASS DESTROYER (V-CLASS)
    D308 Hardy — Nanny Josephine Robson (Second of name, was sunk in battle)
    D317 Valentine — Susan Xanadu Piers (Second of name, transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Algonquin, was scrapped)
    D328 Verulam — Madeline Thornton (Was scrapped)
    D340 Volage — Ledia Giselle Durlacher (Was scrapped)
    D350 Venus — Janet Sophie Maude Richardson (Resembles Warship Girls self, was scrapped)
    D364 Vixen — Taylor Elizabeth Groos (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Sioux, was scrapped)
    D375 Virago — Allison Jane Rayne White (Was scrapped)
    D391 Vigilant — Lynne Wanda Lorraine Argles (Was scrapped)

WHELP-CLASS DESTROYER (W-CLASS)
    D302 Kempenfelt — Jelena Capeka Majoribanks (Second of name, transferred to Yugoslavia, renamed RE Kotor, was scrapped)
    D337 Whelp — Gijima Sizani Norfolk van der Stel (Transferred to South Africa, renamed SAS Simon van der Stel, was scrapped)
    D348 Wrangler — Edwina Venica Warren (Transferred to South Africa, renamed SAS Vrystaat, was sunk as target)
    D359 Wakeful — Gulielma d'Or Pound (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D373 Wizard — Devin Thérèse McBarnet (Was scrapped)
    D377 Wessex — Quinile Horncastle van Riebeeck (Second of name, transferred to South Africa, renamed SAS Jan Van Riebeeck, was scrapped)
    D387 Whirlwind — Wileen Amarie Hawkins (Second of name, was sunk as target)
    D398 Wager — Preperusa Ronalda Watkin (Transferred to Yugoslavia, renamed RE Pula, was scrapped)

ZEPHYR-CLASS DESTROYER (Z-CLASS)
    D316 Myngs — Qadesh Lyonne Cazalet (Transferred to Egypt, renamed SBM El Qaher, was sunk in battle)
    D319 Zephyr — Chrissy Rushati Purse (Was scrapped)
    D339 Zealous — Edena Rona Jessel (Transferred to Israel, renamed AChY Eilat, was sunk in battle)
    D352 Zest — Rudri Blenda Hicks (Was scrapped)
    D354 Zodiac — Rayna Yarema Rycroft (Transferred to Israel, renamed AChY Yafo, was sunk as target)
    D366 Zambesi — Zakiya Scott (Was scrapped)
    D380 Zebra — Eadmund Collene Peake (Was scrapped)
    D396 Zenith — Eshe Antonia Juniper (Transferred to Egypt, renamed SBM El Fateh, decommissioned)

CAPRICE-CLASS DESTROYER (CA-CLASS)
    D307 Caesar — Leslie Dannia Davenport (Was scrapped)
    D314 Cavendish — Robin Haven Maurice (Was scrapped)
    D325 Carysfort — Lacey Saint George (Was scrapped)
    D330 Carron — Jaclyn Valentina Wilkinson (Was scrapped)
    D362 Cassandra — Camella Cherice Powlett (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D371 Caprice — Donalda Malise McKendrick (Was scrapped)
    D374 Cavalier — Darcie Tess McBarnet (Preserved as monument)
    D386 Cambrian — Haylan Taite Harrel (Second of name, was scrapped)

CHEVRON-CLASS DESTROYER (CH-CLASS)
    D318 Chivalrous — Cheshire Suhela Froude (Transferred to Pakistan, renamed PNS Taimur, was scrapped)
    D329 Charity — Ra Hafwen Charity Wyld (Transferred to Pakistan, renamed PNS Shah Jehan, damaged beyond economical repair, was scrapped)
    D336 Chieftain — Wanda Lithgow (Was scrapped)
    D349 Chevron — Jane Flora Dorothy Bush (Was scrapped)
    D351 Chaplet — Ursula Rosamond Ridley (Was scrapped)
    D361 Chequers — Jaeleah Harvey Ruck-Keene (Was scrapped)
    D388 Childers — Edith Annamarie Shanley Bailey (Was scrapped)
    D390 Cheviot — Reagan Aleta Ewing (Was scrapped)

CONSORT-CLASS DESTROYER (CO-CLASS)
    D324 Contest — Indu Wilona Tessie Beloe (Was scrapped)
    D327 Comet — Wilona Wren Fitzroy (Was scrapped)
    D334 Cockade — Theodora Herrick (Was scrapped)
    D343 Comus — Jane Cashmore (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D357 Cossack — Genova Tisa Somer Gray (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D363 Concord — Nea Rumer Harley Rodney (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D370 Constance — Galea d'Arcy Aili Gregory (Second of name, was scrapped)
    R376 Consort — Chūntáo Robertson (Was scrapped)

CROZIERS-CLASS DESTROYER (CR-CLASS)
    D335 Crescent — Charlotte Patricia Nixon (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Crescent, was scrapped)
    D338 Cromwell — Elizabeth Beyla (Transferred to Norway, renamed KNM Bergen, was scrapped)
    D344 Crown — Hallie Olin Blackwall (Transferred to Norway, renamed KNM Oslo, was scrapped)
    D355 Croziers — Hedley Torbjørg Yarrow (Transferred to Norway, renamed KNM Trondheim, was scrapped)
    D358 Crystal — Juliet Silje Carter (Transferred to Norway, renamed KNM Stavanger, was scrapped)
    D360 Crusader — Michelina Grania Stirling (Transferred to Canada, renamed HMCS Crusader, was scrapped)
    D368 Crispin — Jadee Dakshata MacIntyre (Second of name, transferred to Pakistan, renamed PNS Jahangir, was scrapped)
    D382 Creole — Aman Sa'idah Jagger (Transferred to Pakistan, renamed PNS Alamgir, was scrapped)

BARFLEUR-CLASS DESTROYER (BATTLE-CLASS)
    D401 Waterloo — Barbara Anne Wellesley (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D402 Ypres — Louisa Alice Plumer (Completed as Daring-class HMS Delight, was scrapped)
    D403 Vimiera — Mary Rhoda Hill (Was to be completed as Daring-class HMS Danae, cancelled after launch, was scrapped)
    D404 Jutland — Katrine Deanne Beatty (Originally to be named HMS Malplaquet, was scrapped)
    D405 Oudenarde — Sarah Elizabeth Churchill (Cancelled after launch, was scrapped)
    D406 River Plate — Hailey Henrietta Harwood (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D407 Aisne — Margaret Tracey de Freyne (Was scrapped)
    D408 Corunna — Jean Moore (Was scrapped)
    D409 Cádiz — Charanjeet Hope Graham (Transferred to Pakistan, renamed PNS Khaibar, was sunk in battle)
    D410 Matapan — Elizabeth Danielle Cunningham (Was scrapped)
    D411 Albuera — Katherine Elizabeth Beresford (Cancelled after launch, was scrapped)
    D414 Armada — Roberta Augustina Fell (Was scrapped)
    D415 Sluys — Isabella Ameretāt Plantagenet/Ameretāt bint-Anushe min-Alamūt al-Ansāri (Transferred to Iran, renamed KNDA Ārtemiz, decommissioned)
    D416 Dunkirk — Maria Benedicta Prendergast Vereker (Was scrapped)
    D417 Alamein — Bernice Maud Montgomery (Was scrapped)
    D419 Saint Kitts — Jane Tracey Brenda Birch (Was scrapped)
    D420 Saint Lucia — Anne Barrington (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D424 Gravelines — Judith Mary Drake (Was scrapped)
    D429 Barrosa — Sean Graham (Was scrapped)
    D432 Vigo — Jane Wyvern Rooke (Was scrapped)
    D433 Camperdown — Janet Joan Simone Yorke (Was scrapped)
    D437 Tobruk — Wendy Janet Fiona Riordan (Commissioned by Australia as HMAS Tobruk, was scrapped)
    D440 Belle Isle — Catherine Hodgson (Cancelled after launch, was scrapped)
    D443 Lagos — Harriet Unwin (Was scrapped)
    D445 Omdurman — Frances Anne Kitchener (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D447 Gabbard — Widad Ghunwah Monck (Transferred to Pakistan, renamed PNS Badr, was scrapped)
    D449 Malplaquet — Arabella Henrietta Churchill (Originally meant to be named HMS Jutland, cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D454 Finisterre — Vera Alison Wight-Boycott (Was scrapped)
    D458 Mons — Ann Mary Smith-Dorrien (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D459 Anzac — Jane Augusta Collins (Commissioned by Australia as HMAS Anzac [second of name], was scrapped)
    D464 Poitiers — Alpaida Plectrude Martel (Cancelled after launch, was scrapped)
    D465 Saint James — Elisabeth Lucilla von Simmern (Was scrapped)
    D470 Solebay — Glenn Ivy Maryanne Balfour (Was scrapped)
    D474 Hogue — Ashley Saint Clair-Ford (Was scrapped)
    D477 Trafalgar — Ann Francine Pugsley (Was scrapped)
    D479 Namur — Augustine Evonna d'Aigremont (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D480 Barfleur — Michelle Sally Townsend (Resembles Warship Girls self, was scrapped)
    D484 Saintes — Brianne Gini Rodney (Was scrapped)
    D486 Agincourt — Marred Glyndŵr (Second of name, was scrapped)
    D488 Navarino — Emilia Codrington (Cancelled after launch, was scrapped)
    D492 San Domingo — Sarah Jane Duckworth (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D494 Somme — Rachel Violet Haig (Second of name, cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D495 Talavera — Galena Gabriella de la Cuesta (Cancelled after launch, was scrapped)
    D500 Trincomalee — Estelle Hughes (Cancelled after launch, was scrapped)

BATTLEAXE-CLASS DESTROYER (WEAPON-CLASS)
    D365 Tomahawk — Natalie Lynn Anne Jewell (Renamed HMS Scorpion, was scrapped)
    D379 Cutlass — Phillipa Dawn Heidi Rhonda Pelly (Cancelled after launch, was scrapped)
    D384 Sword — Olivia Sutton (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D418 Battleaxe — Constance Gwendoline Madden (Was scrapped)
    D421 Rifle — Kelley Lee Miller (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D423 Dagger — Emilia Caroline Bayldon (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D428 Culverin — Colleen Heather Campbell (Cancelled after launch, was scrapped)
    D430 Spear — Roberta Wynne Denny (Second of name, cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D431 Broadsword — Kaye Wendy Edden (Was scrapped)
    D434 Claymore — Catharine Caslon (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D444 Howitzer — Alice Rebecca Hezlet (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D455 Longbow — Jennifer Edwina Maidwell (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped)
    D482 Carronade — Dorothy Hay (Cancelled after launch, was scrapped)
    D496 Crossbow — Glynn Jaime Kirkby (Was scrapped)

Ship Prefix

ÈM — Èskádrennykh Minonóstsev ("Squadron Torpedo Boat") (Russian/Soviet Navy type prefix)
    HMAS — His/Her Majesty's Australian Ship
    INS — Indian Navy Ship
    KNDA — Keshta Narwa Draaaa Aaran ("Iranian Naval Ship")
    KNM — Kongelig Norsk Marine ("Royal Norwegian Navy")
    KRI — Kapal Perang Republik Indonesia ("Republic of Indonesia Ship")
    ORP — Okręt Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej ("Warship of the Republic of Poland")
    PNS — Pakistan Navy Ship
    RE — Razarach Eskortni ("Escort Destroyer") (Yugoslav Navy type prefix)
    SAS — South African Navy Ship
    TCG — Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Gemisi ("Ship of the Turkish Republic")
    USS — United States Ship
    ZrMs — Zijner Majesteits ("His Majesty's")

4. Extras: United Kingdom: Interwar Frigates
    Pyeknu

Let's drop down a step from destroyers to look at Britain's frigates (the equivalent of American destroyer escorts) that were built before World War II.

Of course, we have an issue...

There were no such things as "frigates" in service with the Royal Navy or its sister services throughout the Empire and Commonwealth until well into World War II.

Thus, for this list, I'm actually listing the Hunt-class escort destroyers and all the classes of Royal Navy sloops that were built up to the commencement of the war.

You all know the drill!

LIST OF INTERWAR FRIGATES (ROYAL NAVY)

QUANTOCK-CLASS ESCORT DESTROYER/FRIGATE (HUNT-CLASS TYPE I)
    F05 Atherstone — Harriett Wilde Stacey Browning (Was scrapped)
    F11 Fernie — Rosalyn Muriel Portia Jonas (Was scrapped)
    F17 Berkeley — Hope Grace Walters (Was sunk in battle)
    F20 Garth — Ellen Heidi Dyke (Was scrapped)
    F25 Southdown — Eve Renée Conder (Was scrapped)
    F35 Cattistock — Rhonda Alice Ewing (Was scrapped)
    F37 Hambledon — Charlotte Hannah Brooks (Was scrapped)
    F45 Whaddon — Patricia Gale Merriman (Was scrapped)
    F46 Cleveland — Wilma Stevie Clouston (Wrecked en route to scrapping, was destroyed on site)
    F48 Holderness — Gwenneth Polly Huddart (Was scrapped)
    F54 Cotswold — Annabelle Lori Wylde (Was scrapped)
    F58 Quantock — Débora Jovita Adora Heber Percy y Alfaro Delgado (Transferred to Equador, renamed BAE Presidente Alfaro, was scrapped)
    F60 Mendip — Ghufran Nitza Rolfe (Transferred to Egypt, renamed SBM Mohamed Ali el Kebir, later captured by Israel, renamed AChY Haifa, was sunk as target)
    F61 Exmoor — Rhea Tracey Lampard (Was sunk in battle)
    F66 Quorn — Edwynn Annalisa Francine Drought (Was sunk in battle)
    F78 Cottesmore — Jumanah Chiba Akilah Ingram (Transferred to Egypt, renamed SBM Ibrahim el Awal, decommissioned)
    F82 Meynell — Xènia Inéz Farrington y Velasco Ibarra (Transferred to Ecuador, renamed BAE Presidente Velasco Ibarra, was scrapped)
    F87 Eglinton — Eileen Faith Vera Dechaineux (Was scrapped)
    F92 Pytchley — Ruth Hartley Hodgkinson (Was scrapped)
    F96 Tynedale — Jean Jillian Sarah Yorke (Was sunk in battle)

AVON VALE-CLASS ESCORT DESTROYER/FRIGATE (HUNT-CLASS TYPE II)
    F03 Badsworth — Margrethe Silje Townsend (Transferred to Norway, renamed KNM Arendal, was scrapped)
    F06 Avon Vale — Paulette Aurora Raylene Withers (Was scrapped)
    F08 Exmoor — Lærke Gunhild Rich (Second of name, transferred to Denmark, renamed KDM Valdemar Sejr, was scrapped)
    F10 Southwold — Callidore Trudy Jellicoe (Was lost in battle)
    F14 Beaufort — Sigfríđr Guđlaug Roche (Transferred to Norway, renamed KNM Haugesund, was scrapped)
    F24 Blencathra — Haven Wynter Sophia Browning (Was scrapped)
    F26 Bedale — Rościsława Gulzar Nalecz-Tyminski (Transferred to Poland, renamed ORP Slazak, returned and then transferred to India, renamed INS Godavari, was scrapped)
    F28 Hurworth — Joanna Trace Belinda Birch (Was lost to mine strike)
    F30 Blankney — Patsy Freida Powlett (Was scrapped)
    F31 Chiddingfold — Lalita Vijaya Leela Argles (Transferred to India, renamed INS Ganga, was scrapped)
    F34 Bicester — Stacey Wanda Flower Bennetts (Was scrapped)
    F42 Brocklesby — Glynn Pansy Huddart (Was scrapped)
    F43 Blackmore — Hjørdis Þuriđ Harrel (Transferred to Denmark, renamed KDM Esben Snare, was scrapped)
    F51 Bramham — Êionê Foteini Baines (Transferred to Greece, renamed AT Themistoklís, was scrapped)
    F52 Cowdray — Chlöe Xanadu North (Was scrapped)
    F59 Zetland — Jørunn Fredrika Wilkinson (Transferred to Norway, renamed KNM Tromsø, was scrapped)
    F62 Croome — Janet Dianne Hayes (Was scrapped)
    F63 Dulverton — Stevie Alysha Buss (Was sunk in battle)
    F68 Eridge — Wenona Faye Natalie Gregory-Smith (Damaged beyond economical repair, was scrapped)
    F70 Farndale — Darcie Prudence Trentham (Was scrapped)
    F71 Calpe — Jannicke Helle Wallace (Transferred to Denmark, renamed KDM Rolf Krake, was scrapped)
    F72 Oakley — Lesława Lichodziejewski (Transferred to Poland, renamed ORP Kujawiak, was sunk by mine strike)
    F74 Middleton — Dalinda Constance Kinloch (Was scrapped)
    F77 Grove — Jaclyn Wilda Rylands (Was sunk in battle)
    F84 Hursley — Vasiliki Jocaste Persis Church (Transferred to Greece, renamed AT Kríti, was scrapped)
    F85 Heythrop — Rhonda Suzanne Stafford (Was sunk in battle)
    F88 Lamerton — Gauhar Chandana Simms (Transferred to India, renamed INS Gomati, was scrapped)
    F90 Ledbury — Reagan Piper Hill (Was scrapped)
    F95 Lauderdale — Galênê Dionysia Pound (Transferred to Greece, renamed AT Aigaíon, was scrapped)
    F98 Oakley — Theresia Aloïsia, Gräfin Neidhart von Gneisenau und Freidame von Pack zu Beresford (Second of name, transferred to Germany, renamed DMS Gneisenau [third of name], was scrapped)
    F99 Tetcott — Hollie June Watkins (Was scrapped)
    F100 Littlesdale — Aeryn Gracelyn West (Was scrapped)
    F108 Puckerage — Hannah Belphoebe Acworth (Was sunk in battle)
    F115 Silverton — Teodozja Gorazdowski (Transferred to Poland, renamed ORP Krakowiak, returned and was scrapped)
    F122 Wheatland — Renée de Leighton Brooke (Was scrapped)
    F128 Wilton — Annabelle Penelope Northey (Was scrapped)

AIREDALE-CLASS ESCORT DESTROYER/FRIGATE (HUNT-CLASS TYPE III)
    F07 Airedale — Andrea Godwin Forman (Was sunk in battle)
    F09 Easton — Corrie Wendy Malins (Was scrapped)
    F12 Albrighton — Reinhilde Jannike, Freidame von Hanson und Raule (Transferred to Germany, renamed DMS Raule, was scrapped)
    F15 Eggesford — Diana Walborg, Freidame von Austin und Brommy (Transferred to Germany, renamed DMS Brommy, was scrapped)
    F16 Stevenstone — Poppy Brooklyn Noah Lewis (Was scrapped)
    F18 Talybont — Ellen Faye Baines (Was scrapped)
    F19 Haldon — Aimée Patou (Transferred to France, renamed TP La Combattante, was sunk due to mine strike)
    F22 Aldenham — Jacinth Molly Palmer (Was sunk due to mine strike)
    F27 Goathland — Eloise Grace Pumphrey (Damaged beyond economical repair, was scrapped)
    F32 Belvoir — Josephine Florinda Delilah Bush (Was scrapped)
    F39 Rockwood — Sophie Rebecca Heidi Lombard-Hobson (Damaged beyond economical repair, was scrapped)
    F47 Blean — Norma Jean Parker (Was sunk in battle)
    F50 Bleasdale — Hartley Melanie Stacey Mundy (Was scrapped)
    F53 Hatherleigh — Klymene Kanáris (Transferred to Greece, renamed AT Kanáris, was scrapped)
    F56 Holcombe — Stephanie Harmony Pinchin (Was sunk in battle)
    F57 Limbourne — Concordia Bronte Alers-Hankey (Was sunk in battle)
    F65 Bolebroke — Callidora Davakis (Transferred to Greece, renamed AT Píndos, was scrapped)
    F67 Border — Ismênê Toumbas (Transferred to Greece, renamed AT Adrías, damaged beyond economical repair, was scrapped)
    F69 Tanatside — Foteini Dianthe Brown (Transferred to Greece, renamed AT Adrías [second of name], was scrapped)
    F73 Melbreak — Gabrielle Ethna Chyna Tresha Baines (Was scrapped)
    F75 Haydon — Roxanna Cleo Watkin (Was scrapped)
    F81 Catterick — Agape Tyson (Transferred to Greece, renamed AT Chéistingcs, was scrapped)
    F83 Derwent — Roslyn Hyacinth Wright (Damaged beyond economical repair, was scrapped)
    F86 Wensleydale — Jennifer Ashley McClure (Damaged beyond economical repair, was scrapped)
    F89 Penylan — Hollis Kirkwood (Was sunk in battle)
    F91 Modbury — Andrea Miaoúlis Vokos (Transferred to Greece, renamed AT Miaoúlis, was scrapped)

BRECON-CLASS ESCORT DESTROYER/FRIGATE (HUNT-CLASS TYPE IV)
    F76 Brecon — Talisha Dawn Herrick (Was scrapped)
    F79 Brissenden — Drew Cymone Beatty (Was scrapped)

SILVO-CLASS MINESWEEPING SLOOP/FRIGATE (24-CLASS)
    M00 Merry Hampton — Hanae Hampton (Renamed HMS Herald, was scuttled at Singapore, captured by Japan and salvaged, renamed THG Heiyō, was lost due to mine strike)
    M01 Silvo — Wynter Hannah Martin (Transferred to Australia, renamed HMAS Moresby, was scrapped)
    M79 Clive — Gulzar Pratima Hughes-Hallett (Transferred to Inida, renamed HMIS Clive, was scrapped)
    M83 Lawrence — Parvati Vasanta King (Transferred to Inida, renamed HMIS Lawrence, was scrapped)

BRIDGEWATER-CLASS SLOOP/FRIGATE
    F01 Bridgewater — Ryanne Coral Harry (Was scrapped)
    F02 Sandwich — Harper Trace Tiphany Bayliss (Was scrapped)

HASTINGS-CLASS SLOOP/FRIGATE
    F21 Penzance — Arlene Jessica Wavish (Was sunk in battle)
    F23 Folkestone — Carley Fenella Honour Churchill (Was scrapped)
    F29 Hastings — Lois Blossom Philpott (Was scrapped)
    F55 Scarborough — Justina Hulda Ruck-Keene (Was scrapped)
    F80 Hindustan — Gauhar Vimala Grace Beamish (Transferred to Inida, renamed HMIS Hindustan, later transferred to Pakistan, renamed PNS Karsaz, was scrapped)

SHOREHAM-CLASS SLOOP/FRIGATE
    F33 Shoreham — Constance Miranda Graham (Was scrapped)
    F36 Fowey — Raymonda Morgen Aubrey (Was scrapped)
    F41 Milford — Ronalda Louisa Bailey Cunliffe (Was scrapped)
    F44 Bideford — Darina Young-Jamieson (Was scrapped)
    F49 Rochester — Gladys Frances Renwick (Was scrapped)
    F64 Falmouth — Chalice Cordellia Hardy (Was scrapped)
    F93 Weston — Aretha Gwynne Davidson (Was scrapped)
    F94 Dundee — Opal Muriel Fitzgerald-Stokes (Was sunk in battle)

GRIMSBY-CLASS SLOOP/FRIGATE
    F38 Leith — Grethe Renata Waymouth (Sold for commercial use, later transferred to Denmark, renamed KDM Galathea, was scrapped)
    F40 Parramatta — Jennifer Hildegarde Walker (Commissioned by Australia, named HMAS Parramatta, was sunk in battle)
    F97 Swan — Ambrosia Julie Travis (Commissioned by Australia, named HMAS Swan, was scrapped)
    F116 Grimsby — Kaye Jean D'Arcy (Was sunk in battle)
    F147 Fleetwood — Alice Nevada Grey (Used as radar/radio trials ship, was scrapped)
    F153 Deptford — Cassandra Aylsha Elaine Stanfield (Was scrapped)
    F159 Lowestoft — Ashton Margery Knapp (Was scrapped)
    F165 Wellington — Iona Helena Bockett-Pugh (Was scrapped)
    F167 Indus — Jasvinder Esha Nohini Coope (Transferred to India, renamed HMIS Indus, was sunk in battle)
    F173 Warrengo — Rosalyn Velma Wheatley (Commissioned by Australia, named HMAS Warrengo, was scrapped)
    F176 Londonderry — Tabitha Lorrie Beevor (Was scrapped)
    F177 Yarra — Ronalda Wynter Rankin (Commissioned by Australia, named HMAS Yarra, was sunk in battle)
    F197 Aberdeen — Belinda Joan de Saint Croix (Was scrapped)

BITTERN-CLASS SLOOP/FRIGATE
    F04 Bittern — Grace Fawn Stevens-Guille (Was sunk in battle)
    F156 Enchantress — Annamarie Kelley Scott-Moncrieff (Was scrapped)
    F181 Stork — Ariel Chlöe Behague (Second of name, was scrapped)

EGRET-CLASS SLOOP/FRIGATE
    F161 Auckland — Kimberley Allaine Beattie (Was sunk in battle)
    F175 Egret — Jenelle Chrystal Annesley (Was sunk in battle)
    F186 Pelican — Lane Altair Kirstin Boswell (Was scrapped)

BLACK SWAN-CLASS SLOOP/FRIGATE
    F00 Erne — Roberta Walgate (Was scrapped)
    F118 Flamingo — Juliane Hermine, Reichsgräfin von Spee und Freidame von Huntley (Transferred to Germany, renamed DMS Graf Spee [effective third of name], was scrapped)
    F121 Jumna — Vahini Rajasuya Shewring (Transferred to Inida, renamed HMIS Jumna, retained after independence as INS Jumna, was scrapped)
    F140 Narbada — Almas Warda Beeton (Transferred to India, renamed HMIS Narbada, later transferred to Pakistan, renamed PNS Jhelum, was scrapped)
    F152 Godhavri — Juwairiyah Wafiyya Jefford (Transferred to Inida, renamed HMIS Godhavri, later transferred to Pakistan, renamed PNS Sind, was scrapped)
    F157 Black Swan — Afton Lois Poland (Was scrapped)
    F195 Sutlej — Panavi Aneesha Mare (Transferred to Inida, renamed HMIS Sutlej, retained after independence as INS Sutlej, was scrapped)
    F199 Ibis — Honoria Mirabelle Darell-Brown (Was sunk in battle)

CHANTICLEER-CLASS SLOOP/FRIGATE (MODIFIED BLACK SWAN-CLASS)
    F101 Partridge — Constance Clerke (Second of name, cancelled before construction began, posthumously adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Discovery)
    F104 Waterhen — Rébecca Margaux Sibylle Saint-Laurent (Second of name, cancelled before construction began, posthumously adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Montcalm)
    F105 Chanticleer — Rhoda Hannah Bristowe (Was sunk in battle)
    F107 Actaeon — Mirjam, Freidame von Hipper und Clements (Transferred to Germany, renamed DMS Hipper [effective second of name], was scrapped)
    F109 Woodpecker — Renée Eustice Saloma Hugonin (Second of name, was sunk in battle)
    F110 Cauvery — Garima Thaniska Moer (Transferred to India, renamed HMIS Cauvery, retained after independence as INS Kaveri, was scrapped)
    F111 Lark — Harmony Lacey Pryse (Was sunk in battle)
    F117 Amethyst — Sandra Clara Tuke (Resembles Warship Girls self, was scrapped)
    F120 Snipe — Gwenneth Wynne Manby (Was scrapped)
    F123 Crane — Rosalinda Gwen Jenkins (Was scrapped)
    F127 Wren — Lana Blake Jasmyn Majendie (Second of name, was scrapped)
    F129 Whimbrel — Walidah Jameela Moore (Transferred to Egypt, renamed SBM Farouq, decommissioned)
    F130 Mermaid — Juliane Porsche, Freiin von Scharnhorst und Freidame von Mosse (Transferred to Germany, renamed DMS Scharnhorst [third of name], was scrapped)
    F131 Wryneck — Rose Shipley (Cancelled before construction began, posthumously adopted by Canada, renamed HMCS Carleton)
    F133 Opossum — Wendy Flora Hollins (Was scrapped)
    F138 Cygnet — Florence Brittany Proudfoot (Was scrapped)
    F139 Hind — Rayna Wynne Keymer (Was scrapped)
    F142 Modeste — Joanna Elizabeth Randi Wilford (Was scrapped)
    F145 Wild Goose — Darlene Edna Ginger Wemyss (Was scrapped)
    F146 Kistna — (Transferred to India, renamed HMIS Kistna, retained after independence as INS Krishna, was scrapped)
    F149 Pheasant — Godwyn Adelaide Grace Ormsby (Was scrapped)
    F154 Nonsuch — Zöe Gillam (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped, posthumously adopted by Canada at HMCS Nonsuch)
    F158 Hart — Melusina Bärbel, Freidame von Scheer und Sherwood (Transferred to Germany, renamed DMS Scheer [effective second of name], was scrapped)
    F160 Alacrity — Juniper Clutton-Baker (Was scrapped)
    F162 Lapwing — Elisha Candice Hulton (Was sunk in battle)
    F164 Nereide — Noëlle Jessamyn Willoughby (Was scrapped)
    F166 Starling — Franklyn Joanna Walker (Was scrapped)
    F169 Redpole — Iona Myrtle Carss (Was scrapped)
    F171 Sparrow — Anthea Alicia Gordon (Was scrapped)
    F182 Magpie — Regina Serena Abram (Was scrapped)
    F184 Nymphe — Josey Mackey (Cancelled before launch, was scrapped, posthumously adopted by Canada at HMCS Cabot)
    F187 Kite — Andrea Nydia Gale Campbell (Was sunk in battle)
    F190 Woodcock — Jodie Freida Blackburn (Was scrapped)
    F196 Peacock — Rachel Brier Stannard (Was scrapped)

Ship Prefix

AT — Antitorpilikó ("Torpedo Boat Destroyer") (Greek Navy type prefix)
    BAE — Buque de la Armada de Ecuador ("Ecuador Navy Ship")
    DMS — Deutsches Marineschiff ("German Navy Ship")
    HMIS — His/Her Majesty's Indian Ship
    INS — Inidian Navy Ship
    KDM — Kongelige Danske Marine ("Royal Danish Navy")
    KNM — Kongelig Norske Marine ("Royal Norwegian Navy")
    PNS — Pakistan Navy Ship
    THG — Tennō Heika Gunkan ("Warship of His Majesty the Heavenly Sovereign")
    TP — Torpilleur ("Torpedo Ship") (French Navy type prefix)