• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

My Little Devourlord Can't Be This Cute!

useless101 said:
I don't know Pipeman, I didn't think Caster was all that cute when she wasn't killing people.

Oh really~?
[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/LA9tZXR9mWA[/embed]

carnival-phantasm1_zps04a66795.jpg

6071572945_3854a76577_o_zps9448f457.jpg

[X] Aww but you want to keep her~

There's no helping it then. You raise your sword... and swing.

Blackness, inky blackness filled with evil and malice beyond anything you'd believe this world has likely seen. The power of a god of death surges forth and everything in it's path simply ceases to be. Most of the temple, hell most of the mountain disappears in a flash of anti-light. The witch falls out of the sky.

The bitch is quite lucky, you're very much not in the habit of not killing people.

You'd held back as much as you could, you used your off hand, a sloppy strike, and a slow swing you had even missed her deliberately. The release was an infinitesimal amount of power. Yet it's mere passing nearly ended her. She drops like a sack of hotpods, but before she could hit the ground a blur snatches her out of the air. you track it easily to were it lands, not that it bothers hiding.

It's some guy, he's hugging your new pet pretty close.

"S-souichirou-sama..."

Heh, looks like your new pet might have thing for him. Not that you really care what she likes. You make your way towards them. He seems to tense. His eyes, they don't glare but do tighten, he's sizing you up. You just continue anyway.

He doesn't bother to run nor does he attack, probably smart enough to realize you'd simply kill them both either way. Still he doesn't relax, still ready to do either if it became necessary. Oh this is just perfect~ Two for the price of one! Not as cute as the other one but your sure you could find a use for someone like him.

[Q]Both of you... You're now mine.

You aren't really a master of reading emotion, even after centuries around them. It never really seemed like a good investment to learn how to tell what a person is feeling when you didn't care and could simply either force them to your whims or just kill them if they became trouble (or you thought it would be funny). His face didn't remove, the stoic bastard, but you could tell something was gong on through his head. He came to a conclusion however.

"Hai,"

Yeah hello back to you too.

[Q]Whelp, no reason to procrastinate, DOMINATION!

[X] Might as well get some sleep.
[X] Where are those damn hotpods!?
[X] Exploration time!
[X] Write in.

Seriously, it's been eternity. Killing is nice and all, but in terms of sensation I would imagine food ranks as sorely-missed.

Heh. Oh man. Nasuverse has no idea what hit it. Is the counter force whimpering in a corner somewhere?

I'm going to list some ideas for the future.
Turn Shiro into our Chef.
Saber into our maid.
Mug Gilgamesh for all his stuff.
Openly and publicly expose supernatural power in a manner that is totally impossible to hide or cover up. Just to be a total dick. Then start handing out trivial (for us) amounts of our power as magecraft. This power works best for things that we like, such as evil stuff. Then we sit back and watch as chaos reigns, while bitchslapping anything and everything that tries to stop us.

We're probably above Gaia/Types in power tier. There is not much that can threaten Revya, so he should act in a massive over the top manner. He took on the world and won already when he was far weaker. He can do it again if he needs to.

[X]You cast healing Spell.
[X]You Cast temporal regression spell to Fix new home? Or get pet caster to do so.
[X]Order some food.

Robotninja said:
Heh. Oh man. Nasuverse has no idea what hit it. Is the counter force whimpering in a corner somewhere?

I'm going to list some ideas for the future.
Turn Shiro into our Chef.
Saber into our maid.
Mug Gilgamesh for all his stuff.
Openly and publicly expose supernatural power in a manner that is totally impossible to hide or cover up. Just to be a total dick. Then start handing out trivial (for us) amounts of our power as magecraft. This power works best for things that we like, such as evil stuff. Then we sit back and watch as chaos reigns, while bitchslapping anything and everything that tries to stop us.

We're probably above Gaia/Types in power tier. There is not much that can threaten Revya, so he should act in a massive over the top manner. He took on the world and won already when he was far weaker. He can do it again if he needs to.

I support this.

Wait, if Caster tried summoning us as Saber, does that mean Seibah is not going to be in this war?

Emral282 said:
Wait, if Caster tried summoning us as Saber, does that mean Seibah is not going to be in this war?
Considering we didn't understand Souchiro saying 'yes' in Japanese, I don't think we're counted as a Servant here...

EnderofWorlds said:
Considering we didn't understand Souchiro saying 'yes' in Japanese, I don't think we're counted as a Servant here...
But there was a False Servant (False Saber?) summoned by Caster.
We simply ate it on arrival without noticing.

You feel the familiar sensation of your power flowing over and taking hold of your victim like a noose around the neck. A color to not only hold them in check but to act as a leash to tighten should you feel the urge. There was a reason it was called Domination. So long as they submitted once they would never be able to go against you as long as you held their soul hostage. Levin, Raksha, was only able to escape due to a technicality, by the world eater abandoning his human shell and name when it became inconvenient.

It feels nice. Not even 5 minutes in a new world and you've gotten your first slaves, not bad at all.

Now with the issue of labor monkeys taken care of it's time for the next order of business. Serious business.

[Q]Take me... to your hotpods!

Gig's love of the little tubers really rubbed off on you, food of the gods it was! It had been far too long since you've tasted one of those little delicacies. An eternity actually.

The man seems confused. At least you think it's confusion, he really needs to be more expressive it's like trying to read a wall. He raises a brow ever so slightly at least. Your new pet, the female, stirs a bit, she speaks. It's that gibberish again. The man replies, also in gibberish. There seems to be a bit of a language barrier apparently. Okay let's try again in a way that can't possibly fail.

[Q]Me am hungry. Bring'um hotpods or me am eat you heart.

You sure to say it both slowly and loudly to make absolutely sure the point gets across. It doesn't. The woman is frantic and seems to be pleading to the man in that nonsense moonspeak of theirs. Dammit make sense! Can't you people speak simple Haephnish like normal humanoids? Even Sepps can learn how to do it and their brains are about the size of a grapefruit!

It's still that flood of nonsense that spills out their mouths as the universe for some reason doesn't bend to your unspoken will to force them to make sense. You'll punish it later, right now though you need some hotpods.

Fine then. You make some gestures. You point at your mouth, you rub your belly, you point at them. While she still seems confused he seems to understand. He points to the left. Where once stood a temple now was just rubble and a significant crater. A piece falls down as if to assure you that yes, you did just destroy it.

[Q]...

"..."

[Q]...I'm not apologizing.

~~~​

"Would you like fries with that?" asked the vender.

"Yes," was Soichirou's monotonous reply.

This world is quite something. You can't help but marvel at it. Buildings as tall as the world eaters, baubles of lights so numerous they turned the night into day, self driving carts, and people so clogged together that they became a virtual tide. So very different from the world you remember, a world already dying by the time you arrived. This land was beyond anything you could have hoped!

Every little detail was captivating and worthy of detailed scrutiny. It was like the first time you left the village all over again. Caster ended up practically having to drag you to where ever her former master was leading your new little group. The language problem had been easily solved with some sort of omniglott spell cast by Caster on you and introductions were hastily made, as well as demands for foodstuffs over the threat of cannibalism. The last one was just from you though.

You nearly followed through with it, though, when they seemed to not know what a hotpod was. You settled for obliterating the rest of the temple. Caster nagged you for it, spoiled little thing finding a problem with your gracious mercy of not eating their souls for something completely beyond their control. What else were messengers for if you couldn't shoot them for giving bad news?

"What shall we do now Soichirou-sama?" Asked the robed woman as you all sat down in one of stalls of the odd eatery. You ignore the woman as does you companion, it wasn't the first time she's asked. Hmmm, what are those things little thing on the side of the table?

"Caster," The instant he speaks he has the woman's undivided attention. You however are busy trying to unlock the mystery of these 'ketchup' packets. "Is it possible for you to repair the temple with your magic?"

"I, Of course Soichirou-sama. I am a witch after all and such a thing is rather basic. Though the scale is... worrisome. It will take time, I ended up wasting much prana battling..." She trails off to glare at you, not that you notice. Something is inside it, but it's sealed shut. Perhaps if you squeezed them? "...and I didn't have enough time to check the stability of the lay lines before we came-" POP! "-here."

The turn to stare at you, you ponder denying guilt but seeing as they've probably already seen the 10 or so ruptured ketchup packets in your hand you doubt it'll work. Caster has this funny shocked look on her ketchup covered face.

[Q]Oops... My hand slipped?

"YOU!" She slams her hands on the table. "What kind of idiot squeezes ketchup packets!? Look you've soiled my dress and Soichirou-sama's suit!"

[Q]Gah! C-caster, a main character shouldn't make that kind of face!

Fear. It was not something you feel, it was something you made others feel just before you slowly eat their souls. Fear is what you caused by systematically purging a town of any sign of life. It is what you revel in, what you live for, it was your favorite weapon, it is the spice on the souls of the innocent that makes them taste so damn good. You had inspired it in every mortal creature that walked your planet, you had stared down creatures capable of leveling entire castles, you had looked into the eyes of the high god Ashur as you ran your blade through him and watched as the light faded with the rest of reality itself. You were very intimately acquainted with fear.

It was quite a surprise to find yourself on the other side of it. You aren't ashamed to admit it just this once, you are fucking terrified! Dear Ashur her face! Make it stop!

She continues to glare. She doesn't need to voice her request, you simply hand over the rest of the condiments you were playing with. Thankfully this pleases her, she's still annoyed but "that face" is gone. Then she smiles.

Splat.

[Q]Ite! That went in my eye you bitch!

"Heh, Sorry my hand slipped~" You don't have to be an expert in reading people to see the smug satisfaction plastered on her face. You've decimated countries for less than this!

You too slam your hands on the table and rise to meet her challenge.

[Q]You've got some nerve for a mere pet! I could end you!

"Did you think I'd just be submissive to you after being dominated against my will?" She chuckles darkly, "The only one allowed to see Medea's deredere side is Soichirou-sama!"

[Q]Oh I'll show you domination. I shall work your ass raw day and night until you submit to me fully!
[Q]Mark my words by the end you will be begging to be allowed to call me your master!

"Nooo~ Soichirou-sama!" Caster cried and attached herself to the arm of the only male at the table, said male making a very impressive effort at pretending that this wasn't happening. "Soichirou-sama protect your waifu!"

"Mama, what are they doing"
"Don't look directly at them Takkun."

"#355, please take your order"
"That is ours" The old man stood abruptly the moment the number was called and quickly made his way towards the counter. You could almost swear he was eagerly trying to escape the situation but his face remained as stony as ever. Your suspicions only grew with the fact he took much more time getting back.

He set the tray down. You had been told this was something called 'Fast Food'. You had assumed it would probably be made from Sepps (it was cows you learned later, which was close enough). It looked less than appetizing. Caster seems to share your opinion and seems conflicted, likely between disgust at eating it and not wanting to turn down food offered by her 'Soichirou-sama~'. You poked the 'burger' a few times. Meat does not look like that. Well, you might as well nothing venture.... You take a bite. This... No surely you're wrong.

You chew. ...You're not wrong. Ashur help you; you were right.

[Q]This... This is not meat! This.... is not even food.

You drop the thing on the platter that served to carry it. That was... you don't know what that was. Nothing in it tasted as it should have. Not meat, nor cheese, nor bun. It was a complete fabrication, artificial, a fake. Whatever you had just eaten was a big fat lie. That burger was a lie.

"That is correct," Kuzuki Soichirou states, you meet his eyes. His face set in that same hollow dead-eyed 'Trouble with mid-life crisis' old man expression. "As I informed you before we arrived. This is 'Fast Food'."

You could almost swear that that word carried the same heaviness as Casters earlier spells. You turn your eyes to this abomination before you.

You did not just feel a chill down your spine! Dammit you're the goddamn Devourlord! You fear not food, real fast or otherwise! You shove the whole thing down your throat as quickly as you can. Feel the wrath of Revya 'Wooper jr'! You shall make it rue the day it was ever created by whatever foul twisted alchemist conceived it!

"I would advise against that," Soichirou warned. Too late.

Oh, oh dear god... What is this? You don't even...

[Q]Blargh!

Caster was less than pleased with your aim.

Needless to say your meal was ended quite prematurely. You can't help but feel a deep sense of shame as the three of you left the eatery, having been politely asked by the servant girl to vacate the premises. The mighty Devourlord, destroyer of the universe, she who had outlasted even time itself, had been brought to her knees by a sandwich.

[X]Sleep. You just want this day to end already.
[X]Demon Blast! There must be no witnesses!
[X]Find and destroy this 'Burger King' for daring to try and assassinate you.
[X]Explore the town.
[X]Write in.

Find and destroy this 'McDonalds' for daring to try and assassinate you.

FIFY :p also not a vote

A whopper is not that bad. I like them.

Sniff.

But Anyway
{X} Manifest .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of your power in a form which can be used by caster for her to repair your digs. Order Souchirou- chan to go get your some actualy food while she does it.

did we kill Issei?

Last edited by a moderator:
So.

Did our protag fucked up reality by simply existing there? Because "Waifu" and "Deredere side" is not something I expected to hear from Medea.

[X] Find and destroy this 'Burger King' for daring to try and assassinate you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back