1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Est Imperare Orbi Universo (Dio Quest)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by FurikoMaru, Nov 18, 2013.

1. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

“There's nothing more dangerous than someone who wants to make the world a better place.”

=

How strange. The red-haired woman kneeling before you seems to have chains of some sort growing out of her back - a Stand?

Whatever they are, they seem to be holding the beast at bay with relative ease, despite her injuries. She must be a person of considerable strength.

"Today... I realized two things," her male companion says - in Japanese; surprising, considering the brilliant blond of his hair. "The masked man who attacked you... he will bring catastrophe upon us."

Masked man? Oh. Of course. He handled you rather roughly earlier. You'll have to remember to rebuke him for that when you're a more appropriate height - no one throws you across a room and gets away with it.

"And this child is the one who will stop him! As the jinchuuriki, he will clear the way to the future."

Some things never change. How gratifying to know that even in unfamiliar circumstances such as these, you still have devoted servants.

"Have faith in this child! After all, he is our son!"

-Shiki Fujin!-

The man folds his hands over one another in a complex series of signs, and suddenly, an imposing figure with a long mane of shaggy white hair and a demonic visage appears behind him.

How curious...

The man goes on to say that he'll 'seal' something of the woman's - her chakras? Are those not specific to the body they inhabit? - inside your body, along with the snarling beast she has chained down. She'll emerge somehow when the time is right and teach you to tame the beast.

You don't entirely understand what he means by that, but you can't say you're pleased to hear you're to be re-purposed as a living coffin.

The lady is equally outraged. "You're talking about our son, Minato! This burden is mine, not his! And why the Shiki Fujin...? Just so I can see him for a few minutes when he grows up?! That's no reason to throw your life away! Naruto needs at least one of us!" Her voice cracks with bitterness. "So why? To preserve the balance between the bijuu? For our country? Our village?"

The young man - Minato, you suppose - is silent for a moment. Finally he answers, "Abandoning one's nation, one's village... that's the same as abandoning one's child. As someone whose country was destroyed, you should understand that best, shouldn't you?"

If you had a finer control of your muscles, you would smile mockingly. Ah. The noble patriot. Loyal to the point of sacrificing a son - what an admirable man my 'father' is.

He looks pensive. "Even if I were to live, I could never compare to you. Even if just for a short time, there is something you can give him as his mother that I never could... that is a mother's role."

You think of a beautiful but terribly thin blonde woman with tired eyes smiling at you from across a worn kitchen table.

"I'm not just doing this for you. I'm doing it for Naruto." Minato's eyes are hard, determined. "I am willing to die for my son. That is my role as his father."

... hmph. Fine words-

The Stand, or whatever the apparition may be, reaches through Minato's stomach. A massive hand snaked with dark tattoos shoots out across the small clearing and grabs hold of the bound beast. It roars impotently.

"Seal!"

Abruptly, the hand snaps back, and brings what you would swear is the animal's soul with it. With a force that staggers the blond man, the ectoplasmic force slams into his body, forming an intricate tattoo on his abdomen.

Your eyes widen.

The beast has shrunk to not even a third of its original size.

It is a crude technique when compared with Pucci's Whitesnake, but nonetheless impressive. You had thought the young priest's Stand unique.

The blond man lifts you into his arms, panting from the effort, and places you on a low pedestal. You are to receive the smaller portion with some ceremony, it seems.

Suddenly, the woman begins coughing up blood. Minato leaps to his lover's side, but it's too late; you can hear the chains slackening.

With a mighty roar, a sharp claw descends, aimed directly at your face.

-THE WORLD-

The single second you manage to maintain your realm of stopped time stretches on like an aeon in your head.

You see a tiny golden fist reach out to punch aside the beast's clawed finger and fall short.

You see death approach you once more, and you feel the fear take you in its icy grip as it always does in the end.

Nononononono...!

It approaches, and there is nothing to be done to avoid it. You are too small, too weak, and too pathetic.

You see two people rushing to aid their baby at speeds a normal human could never match.

But most shockingly, you see Minato seeing you.

Hope ignites in his eyes.

Time continues.

A drop of blood rolls down the claw, and drips onto your throat.

You stare up at the dying young couple.

Someone arrives in a puff of smoke and is handed a key, but you pay it no mind. Your eyes are fixed on the face of the young woman as she tries to smile reassuringly down at you.

"Kushina..." Minato draws a shuddering breath. "If you have anything to tell him, now's the time..."

Slowly, calmly weighing her words before she speaks, Kushina gives what can only be described as true motherly advice. It begins homespun and simple (eat heartily, respect your teachers, get enough sleep), but gradually gains steam, and soon she's speaking of specifics.

"I never was much good at it myself, but... study hard... and practise your ninjutsu..."

Ninjutsu? So, then... I have been born into a family of assassins.

She pours out her heart to you; how sorry she is to have to die and leave you alone, and how much she loves you.

"Naruto..." Minato says, smiling, "as your father... I'll just second everything your chatty mom said."

-Hakke Fuuin!-

For the first time since these events began, you cry aloud.

This power...! Did you dismiss the creature too readily?

You are exhilarated. Can it be...?

-THE WORLD-

Tick.

Tick.

Yes.

Tick.

Tick.

Yes.

Tick.

Tick.

Yes.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Time continues.

You scream in triumph.

Full power. Time stop at full power on the day of my birth! This world and all who live in it shall be mine!

Minato... no. Father. And Mother. I will not forget what you have done for me this day. I, Naruto, shall repay you by honouring your final request. The masked one shall be annihilated.

As you lie there, apparently helpless, an old man in a white hat and robes reaches down to pick you up.

[X] Have The World punch him. You didn't survive one kidnapping attempt today just to be snatched up the second your parents die.

[X] He's an authority figure and you're a baby. Look harmless and adorable and you'll be all set.

[X] Write in.

-----

Heh. Your GM might have a tiny little Kuno complex.

The Kurama quest update will come later. For now, enjoy playing as a total prick.

Also, now that it's specifically Dio, boy or girl? I can always go back and edit if you prefer to be male in this case.

SneakyRock, Nari, Ronall and 16 others like this.
  2. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

[img width=397 height=600]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110208012518/jjba/images/c/c6/Naruto_Araki_style.jpg[/img]
    From the moment I saw this picture, I knew one day I'd have to cross over these two universes. For the record, yes, that's official art by Araki-sensei from the big Naruto 10th anniversary celebration.

Name: Uzumaki Naruto/Dio Brando

Intelligence: 5/5
    Strength: 1/5
    Speed: 3.5/5
    Stamina: 2.5/5
    Taijutsu: 1/5
    Ninjutsu: 0/5
    Genjutsu: 0/5
    Handseals: 0/5

Perks and Traits:

Stand User - You possess a direct psychic manifestation of your willpower called a Stand. It can only be seen by psychics and people who possess a Stand of their own, and in your experience only Stands can counter other Stands. As if this weren't broken enough, your Stand is one of the strongest of all time.

[​IMG]

THE WORLD (pictured with yourself, naturally)

Destructive Power: A

Speed: A

Range: A (Time Stop)/E (Physical Combat)

Durability: C

Precision: B

Developmental Potential: B

Overview: In the simplest possible terms, The World can stop time. The details of the matter are slightly more complex; in actual fact, the moment that your Stand's special ability is unleashed, you create a temporary copy of reality, overlay it exactly upon your surroundings (that is, the universe itself), move through it as you will, and then dismiss it, bringing yourself and your previous actions back into the original world, where their effects appear to be instantaneous. It is for this reason that your Stand has the name it does; it is the architect of your World Of Stopped Time. With your current developmental potential of B, it is likely that with hard work over a period of years you will be able to extend the length of time you can maintain your World incrementally.

Charisma - Your social prowess, good looks, and the sheer weight of your personality mean that people who encounter you either like you, fear you or hate you in very short order. You're reasonably skilled at corralling the majority opinion into the first two categories, but the stronger a person's own personality is, the more likely it becomes that they'll fall into the last category. In many cases, it's possible for you to easily upgrade the opinion of those who like you into a zealous affection and respect. When at least 5 people have been enticed into revering you, you may begin to build your Cult.

Fabulousness (Rank: D) - As a small child, you have been demoted significantly from your formerly-held rank in this speciality. The highest possible rank that a person under 13 years of age can hold in Fabulousness is C+. Efforts to refine your appearance and reputation, along with the gradual effects of time, will raise your rank, while neglect can lower it.

Posing (Rank: A) - At this level, the practitioner achieves an unconscious grace; you are not even fully aware of how well-executed your movements and positions are. People around you will notice and in some cases attempt to emulate your physicality. At lower ranks, this skill can garner negative attention (ridicule, resentment of the practitioner's obviously high potential for Fabulousness, etc.) along with positive, so be aware that your followers may experience a drop in social standing when they inevitably begin to pick up some of your mannerisms.

Uzumaki Vitality - While not on-par with your former vampiric strength and eternal youth, your large chakra reserves and longevity are valuable assets.

The Kyuubi: Your Personal Chakra Battery And You - The additional boost provided by the Kyuubi's chakra allows you to heal from any injury barring dismemberment or physical damage to your brain. Again, significantly less powerful than what you're used to, but better than nothing.

Jutsu Mastered:

N/A

Allies:

Sarutobi Hiruzen, Sandaime Hokage

Current Combat Utility: Exceptional

Hyuuga Miho, special-jounin-ranked ANBU member 'Raccoon', Branch House Hyuuga. Baby's first minion. Possesses the Byakugan and information on Orochimaru.

Current Combat Utility: Satisfactory

Nara Yoshino, chuunin-ranked harridan.

Current Combat Utility: Satisfactory

Nara Shikamaru

Current Combat Utility: Nonexistent

Fabulousness: E

Posing: C

Yamanaka Ino

Current Combat Utility: Nonexistent

Fabulousness: E-

3. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] He's an authority figure and you're a baby. Look harmless and adorable and you'll be all set.
    I'd go with punching him, but we're pretty helpless right now, even if we can stop time.

Since Kurama is almost certainly going to be a girl, let's go with:
    [X] Boy

Cu Roi likes this.
  4. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

[X] Have The World punch him. You didn't survive one kidnapping attempt today just to be snatched up the second your parents die.
    [X] Girl

5. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X] Boy Trap

6. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Dio likes this.
  7. boredbird

boredbird Know what you're doing yet?

Yesyesyesyesyesyes~

Furiko, I'd say I love you, but as a bird the closest I can do is never crapping on your shoulder... That counts for something right?

[X] Boy

8. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] Boy

I would say the world is screwed, but by a practical viewpoint someone willing, and able, to unite the world is what the Narutoverse needs. And he doesn't even need world-spamming mind-rape, just his natural charisma.

Wonder how Dio and Kurama would interact?

9. shiki11

shiki11 Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Boy

10. Disminded

Disminded Versed in the lewd.

[X] Boy

11. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

YES!!!, THANK YOU !!!

[X] Boy

12. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Dio will teach Kurama to pose fabulously, as befitting for someone affiliated to a JoJo.

13. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X] Boy

Is there a Jounin or Chunin that couldn't kill a Kage with Ten Second to free to do there worst with enough tags?

14. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Boy

15. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Kurama: I never thought I would say this, but I miss my former host. At least they were sure of their sexual identities and leave me alone.

16. Hymn of Ragnarok

Hymn of Ragnarok Well worn.

[X] Boy

Derail canon NAO! Acting normal? Yeah we're never gonna pull that off for long. Not this Questing group methinks, so why make it an act? And, most importantly, give the reason to think it's an act and deception from birth?

Also, punching the God of Shinobi on the day of your birth. AWESOME.

Also, I do not think Furiko would screw us on the first decision of the Quest. If anything punching the Sandaime seems most likely to lead to Interesting Times, and we all know what Furiko likes to write....

And who actually wants to live in an orphanage? Nope, off the canon train please. Sarutobi sure as hell won't place us with the other orphans and innocent civilian if we can lay out the God of Shinobi. Nope, special handlers for us! Or a ninja family.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  17. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

Punch that harmless grandfatherly old face.

Alas Naruto, even as a girl you cannot escape that ridiculous name. Minato REALLY wanted his daughter to be a Gutsy Ninja.

18. Hymn of Ragnarok

*blinks*

I can't remember the last time Guile ever voted with the canon text.

19. Guile

Haha!

Well, we are a baby. 'Use magic Stand powers to punch Grandpa' and 'lay there' are pretty much our only options right now.

EDIT: I suppose we could deign not to be carried and have our Stand carry us out the door ahead of Grandpa. Imperiously.

"How is... is that baby levitating?"
    "Truly, the Hokage is amazing indeed."

20. Hymn of Ragnarok

Even then you usually find some way to rewrite the canon text.

I have to admit, that'd be pretty damn funny. Maybe get started on that religion earlier.

By the baby fist-sized scar on Sarutobi's cheek, we have appointed him the Right Hand of God!

21. Guile

[embed=425,349]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMT3oymvmoc[/embed]

22. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

[X]Boy

As fabulous as girl dio would be I think he need to pose as a male...maybe... hmhm*debates*

23. Lemonbarb

Lemonbarb Very sour Grinch

I'd go for the most Dio POV, of being IC cautious...

[X] Girl
    -[X] Failing Girl via Boy majority, Herm Trap

Though I'd wish to stay a girl, to prevent breaking in story. I wouldn't mind being a Herm you know? (IE: At first glance a girl, but on close inspection... We're like Jo2uke from Part 8... Only as a Hermaphrodite instead.)

That aside... We need to at least hide our cards for now; at least until we can at least get a 'standing' so to say; rake in 'minions' and all the jazz.

PS: I'ma betting on Rock Lee as some sort of Joestar Reincarnation. And if he's Jonathan... *Evil Grin*

24. Hymn of Ragnarok

Wait, hold on.

Minato was seeing us? As in, seeing is in action while we had Time Stop?

How the hell did he pull that off? Hiraishin may be more haxx than expected...

Dio likes this.
  25. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

[X] Boy

26. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X] Boy

Punching out the arguably strongest person on the planet in our first hour of life? Yes please! :notfunny: :)) :))

We want to cement our dominance in the eye's of all who see!

27. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

[X] Boy

28. overmind

I must admit that I mostly know about Dio because I read Jojo's bizarre adventure for the first chapters, and that was enough for me to enjoy the character, but I haven't read it completely yet, so can anyone tell me how does stopping time actually increases our strength?

29. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Stop time.

Walk up to your opponent. Slash his throat, his wrists, his femoral arteries. Carve open his gut, and shred his internal organs. Pierce the diaphragm, and rip out his heart.

Turn time back on.

Dio likes this.
  30. overmind

But from what Dio said, that only works for 9 seconds at full power, can he do all that you've mentioned in that small amount of time?