1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

One Hundred and One Nights Quest (Magi-The Labyrinth of Magic)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Valeshin, Jun 24, 2015.

1. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

Wanted to be sure. Plus I think he edited that post.

2. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

[X] Isshan
    [X] Aisha

[X] Qishan: you heard there is a dungeon there, so it may be a good starting point: it's also the nearest of your actual choices.
    [X] Quick Learner: When you roll for learning or training you receive a bonus of +10% of the max, making you a Prodigy.

[X] Economics and Trading
    [X] Science

[X] Magoi Control
    [X] Hand to Hand

[X] Leading
    [X] Charm

3. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

I actually didn't edit it :p
    Anyway yes you can train it. As for the Djinn it goes like this:
    - Djinn Weapon Equip: 2500 to use the enchanted version (when the weapon becomes bigger and things like that), and if you have at least 20 of Magoi Control you can use the one who retains the shape and only costs 2000. In this state the weapon can freely manipulate his power, but to use more powerful and complex abilities you have to spend Magoi again (but not too much)
    - Djinn Equip: 5000 to use it. You can use your Djinn Weapon Equip abilities and new ones who are more pricey.
    - Extreme Magic: 10000 to use it: it's the greatest spell you can use for a Djinn and it's OP as fuck.
    You can train your Magoi and other abilities, and the Djinn Equip will be a skill you can master: more levels you have, more easier it will be to use it; you'll also use less Magoi, and this bonus can be stacked with Magoi Control which helps with the cost of the spells (Equips too)
    Remember that some Djinn are more pricey than normal, so there are exceptions too. You can't use two or more Djinn together. You can have more than one and the mastery of the Djinn Equip skill is shared. I have made more easier to use Djinns because:
    1) You're Fanalis, and it would have become boring otherwise.
    2) Many enemies in the future will be so OP that even if you are skilled with your Djinn's power you will still have difficulties

burningclaw2 likes this.
  4. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] burningclaw2

You continue to impress me my friend ^^. While I have no problem with messing with the original storyline, and we are blessed with talents so we can do the whole "Epic Hero" thing, I suggest prioritizing making wise choices instead of going after the shinies.

Like Perseus. You know, the only Greek Hero whose life didn't end in tragedy?

5. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

Perseus was kind of a douche through :p
    Anyway I will try to make things funny but diffucult, so everyone should try to make good decisions and rolls.

6. Alexander

Yeah, but he did things by the book, followed instructions and just killed those against him right away. As a result, he had no loose ends.

7. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

Yep.
    Anyway, I don't know what to make of Alibaba :/

8. burningclaw2

Minion.

9. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

Or Rival, could also be fun.

10. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

^ There would be almost no contest: Alibaba grows strong thanks to his bonds, and if he doesn't get Amon he will most likely a minor force in this quest. Yes, I can give him another Djinn, but under what events? He did become like he was only thanks to Aladdin's friendship with him.

11. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

The Rukh will find a way.

12. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

Well, I will see what I can do.

13. Ruisu

Ruisu Know what you're doing yet?

Meh, let's give Alibaba his Djinn(Amon?) and deal with others free Djinns

14. burningclaw2

Doesn't Zagan require us to have a Djinn already though?

15. Ruisu

I just want Amon with Alibaba ;___;

16. Dark Ness

Dark Ness I trust you know where the happy button is?

Any one want to put up a vote tally?

(I can't, I am on my phone)
    I am curious where things stand.

17. burningclaw2

*Is currently using Alibaba as a chair* Who?

18. Ruisu

Y-you monster!

*Throws Kerfirou at the monster* Eat him and spare me D:

burningclaw2 likes this.
  19. burningclaw2

*Is now using Alibaba as a bed*

20. Ruisu

Wait... You're having sadistic sex with Alibaba?...

D-dude...

That poor guy is going to die

21. burningclaw2

*smirks*

22. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

You can do what you want with Alibaba: if you don't conquer Amon in one year (every turn is several days, so you have a lot of time) he will conquer it instead. If you go for Zagan alone, or only with your household member he will be forced to accept you if you finish the dungeon. You can even skip Amon and go straight to Zagan, but in that case Hakuryuu will not have it (same story, if you don't do Zagan in a year he will eventually be taken by Hakuryuu).
    If you want other Djinn I will put them the next turn, but it's all up to you, I will just adapt the events as QM.

23. Alexander

If I may, while I don't strictly root for one course of action or another, there is a possible reason for allowing Alibaba to get Amon:

Allies.

With Al-Thamen conspiring behind the scenes the good guys (which will hopefully include us) will need all capable hands. Also, considering what is going to happen in Balbadd soon helping Alibaba is probably the only way to avoid our home becoming a clusterfuck.

24. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

This is a road too: if you want to do it is possible. You know the manga, so you know what will happen and what can you do to make things better. If you want to leave Amon to him you can also "find" him and do the dungeon with him, and at the end ask Amon to go with him. (Amon can accept this arrangement, Zagan not). You can even change the mind of Alibaba and save Balbadd from Kou in a way or another, even leave it a Monarchy if you want, you just have to convince him in someway. (if you have a charisma stat a little on the high side it's even better and easier).

Alexander likes this.
  25. Alexander

Keeping a Monarchy would doubtlessly help us since, you know, we come from a Noble family and a shift to democracy would weaken it. Actually, the influence from Kou would be even worse, as anyone who read the manga could tell.

So, an ideal plan would be:

1) Invest in Charisma. Not much, just enough to persuade Alibaba.
    2) Do the Amon Dungeon with Alibaba, and have so the Djinn goes to Alibaba (cite incompatibility: Amon is the Djinn of Politeness and Austerity and we are the exact opposite).
    3) This would put Alibaba in our debt. At that point it would easy to ask him to assist us into challenging another Dungeon: Zagan.

26. burningclaw2

So go o Qishan(?) do some training for a few days then head to Sindria for Zagan?

27. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

If you want to change votes you have still time, there are too few votes: this quest isn't really popular T_T
    Welp, I have some plans for the future events you can do, but it will be a surprise: I'll just say that I will offer you various allies during the quest.

28. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

[X] Aamir
    [X] Aisha

[X] Qishan

[X] Magoi Monster

[X] Economics and Trading
    [X] Smithing

[X] Spear
    [X] Magoi Control

[X] Leading
    [X] Charm

Smithing heroes are always fun. Magoi monster with control is of great potential than one or other by themselves, and spears are good weapons.

And I just like that maid pic.

29. Hadiz

Hadiz A Traveling Philanthropist.

[X] burningclaw2

Maid Butler Combo Go!

30. Bre Karn

Bre Karn (Very Slow) Writer of Glorious Smut

[X] Mu-Sensei