1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Overlord [Predator/Highschool DxD]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by ScriptGenius12, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Threadmarks: Stretch
    ScriptGenius12

ScriptGenius12 I trust you know where the happy button is?

With the power of Dimension Lost, Georg and a sect of trusted magicians were the first that Cao Cao sent after Yasaka.

The Red Prey wasn't going to summon himself.

A week, and then a month passed without Georg returning, and his spies in Kyoto had stopped reporting back. They had either been compromised or captured.

Well, if you want something done right, do it yourself.

Opening the door to his armory within a hidden base in the Shanxi province of China, Cao Cao walked in.

And stopped right in his tracks.

He had finally found Georg.

Along with his magicians, Georg was hanging from the ceiling by his legs.

Two things became readily apparent:

All of their fucking heads were gone.

They seemed to have a distinct lack of skin on their headless bodies.

Having studied medicine in his spare time, Cao Cao knew that this was not good for their health.

Cao Cao felt many things in this moment, anger, rage,

Fear.

By the time he noticed the three red dots aiming at his face, he finally moved.

[-]

A brilliant bolt of blue plasma, red flame trailing behind it, streaked through the night into the armory of the Hero Faction's HQ.

Considering what she knew of him, he was likely unharmed with those reflexes of his.

Either way, the Hunt was on.

Within a jungle environment miles away from the headquarters, glowing yellow eyes lit up a shadow, and then there was a flash of blue lines, like that of electricity.

Standing on a tree branch, a Predator stealthily waited for her next target.

Her black biomask had the lower, sharp toothed jawbone of some serpent like creature attached to it. Along with the glowing red eye pieces on her biomask, it made her look quite intimidating. On one hand, she wore a three pronged wristblade gauntlet. On the other, she held a bronze spear, one glowing with runes. A plasma caster aimed left and right on her shoulder. It had been intensely modified, it's muzzle resembling the open mouth of a wolf as red flame glowed from the inner barrel. A necklace of long, serrated fangs and black feathers hung around her neck.

Combined together, powerful magic and alien technology made one hell of a match.

Her blonde hair flowed behind her in braids, and instead of the armor worn by others, this hunter wore a black kimono and nothing else. Her skin was smooth, not bumpy or scaly like that of the Yautja. Strapped across the shoulder was a trophy belt. Three skulls hung, one that of a human, the other with the fangs of a vampire. The last one was bigger than the others, and was that of some humanoid creature with an open space at it's nasal cavity where some sort of protrusion would be, perhaps a trunk or proboscis. Around her hip, three heads hung from a belt, dripping red fluid indicating that they had been recently harvested.

Nine tails lazily drooped around the branches around her.

She was the Queen of Yokai by day, but at night, she was an Apex Predator.

The Overlord of the Hunt.

Anyone else wearing no armor during a Hunt would be seen as either foolish or brave, but Yasaka was a different story.

When you annihilate twenty different Hunts into your territory over several decades to the point that the clan of alien hunters involved declares you their new leader, no one really tries to say what you can and cannot do.

Yasaka was unsurprised when another hunter landed on a tree next to her.

This one wore black, scaled armor all over his body. Tribal tattoos covered his bare arms, and in his armored gloves on each hand he held a stone axe studded with metallic fangs and a sword with a blade of humming plasma respectively. Behind his plain silver mask, his dreadlocks were grey and white, signifying his status as a veteran of many hunts.

"How goes the Hunt, Yasaka?" He asked in a deep, accented voice.

"Fine. The target has been sufficiently riled, and I already have several worthy trophies." Her voice echoed, almost with a growling tone from her mask.

"When do we begin the main assault?"

"Within the next cycle." Yasaka responded.

The veteran tilted his head, remaining silent. Yasaka rarely took a break from a Hunt without finishing it.

"Tomorrow is Kunou's first day of school!" Yasaka shouted, the seemingly calm hunter suddenly giddy with excitement. "I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Given the modulated tone of her biomask, this had an...interesting effect on her tone.

Immediately she jumped into the foliage below, disappearing from view.

The Elder watched and nodded, accepting her decision. She was the Clan Leader, but the fox was still the same after all these years.

Sitting on a large branch, he decided to gather intel until she returned. This was her Hunt after all.

He took off his mask, revealing an aged human face with faded scars on it.

Pressing a button on his wrist gauntlet, he grinned at the audio coming from the building miles from his position.

Shouts of promised revenge, marching and mobilizing warriors.

Truly, the thrill of the Hunt never changed.

Just like when he first got a taste of it in the jungles of Val Verde.

Dutch Schaefer leaned back, grinning as he activated his thermal vision.

He had all the time in the world to make them bleed.

-END

[-]

This is an old one of mine, not sure if I'll ever expand on this.

Basically, I saw the episodes where Yasaka first physically appears, and I noted the skull designs on her kimono.

My mind goes to weird places, some times.

[​IMG]

Stay frosty, everyone.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  2. Gigant

Gigant The Jackal Of Tsagualsa

Okay I thought it was gonna be an actual predator not a facisimile

I am disappointed

3. Lyxi

Lyxi Versed in the lewd.

Having them working for one of the locals is the only way to make them a threat in DxD.

ScriptGenius12 likes this.
  4. IHev9Sun

IHev9Sun Versed in the lewd.

If I had a dime for every time I got baited by a fanfic that had the title"Overlord" and wasn't a story of a skelly boy salaryman trying to conquer some fictional world, I would have enough to pay for school.

I am dissapoint.

5. Lyxi

Lyxi Versed in the lewd.

Skeleton boy lacks proper minions and therefore can't really be an Overlord.

Silvercrystal and IHev9Sun like this.
  6. Silvercrystal

Silvercrystal That’s no moon! It’s a Moderator! Moderator

Red, Blue, Green, Yellowish. Together they are my Power Minions.

BrotherDeath and Lyxi like this.