1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome back to QQ. The search function will be unavailable for some hours until the index has been rebuilt.
    Dismiss Notice

OverMaster's Little Crummy Corner of Sub-Par Writing

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by OverMaster, Aug 27, 2018.

1. OverMaster

OverMaster Send me money. I need money

A Matter of Luck.

Chizuru smiled again. "But all in all, you were quite fortunate for the most part! Most of you were found and protected by kind people who protected you no matter what. Mundus Magicus must be full of good people willing to risk anything for strangers..."

"Um, no, actually, they were just that freakishly lucky," Louise pointed out. "Almost anyone else would have turned them in for the reward money."

"I can back that up," Erza nodded. "Pretty much anywhere, it'd have been the same."

"Well, my people wouldn't have turned them to any other authorities," Azula said. "They would have delivered them to my father, he'd have executed them, and only then, he'd have handed the corpses over to the rest of governments."

"Ummmm," Catarina fidgeted, not wanting to say anything bad about her compatriots (on second thought, maybe the Japanese were her compatriots again now? Her head-meeting hall hurt) that would make her sound petty and evil, but also unable to outright lie.

Sakurako smiled. "They spent so long around me that some of it rubbed off on them, naturally!"

"Then why the two of us got it worse than anyone?!" Misa protested. "We're your roommates, for God's sake!"

Chizuru paused, then laughed lamely. "Ah, ha ha... W-Well, all the same, we'll make sure to repay your kindness accordingly... Boy! Get off Ayaka immediately, will you?!"

"I'm trying, seriously, believe me...!" Romeo Conbolt gasped from where Ayaka kept on tightly hugging him and pressing him against herself from behind...

2. OverMaster

To hell with you.

"Poor, misguided, lost soul," Superman pondered sadly, hovering above the smoking crater. "I only hope he's found peace at last..."

---

The old man with the long white beard adjusted his golden glasses as he looked at his huge book. "Well, your intents were always pure and virtuous, after all. We see no reason to deny you access to Heaven. Welcome, son."

"What? Yes! Bizarro was always bad! Bizarro deserves Hell! This am unfairness to Bizarro! And me am happy about it!"

The old man raised a hand placatingly. "Now, now, calm down. This is supposed to be site of perfect, eternal bliss..."

"ME AM IN BLISS!" the hulking man bellowed, punching him through those pearly gates. "Why wouldn't I?! You gave me exactly what me wanted...!"

---

The devil frowned as he looked at the huge blue and red blur constantly zooming from one side of his domains to the next, constantly putting fires out and rescuing his demons from the flame and torture pits they were supposed to be working at.

"Fear not, noble men! Me am Hell's greatest hero! Me save you from your victims!"

The devil tapped a hoof down. "I'm starting to think they did this on purpose..."

---

Bizarro grinned, as he shrugged his massive shoulders goofily. "And so, they no sent me back down here, and no tell me I always go back! Me am not betting you am sad, wrong?"

Superman, again hovering with him over the ruins of yet another battle, facepalmed. "In a way, yes, I am..."

3. OverMaster

The Men who Didn't Laugh.

Two hulking, drooling inmates held him from behind in the laundry room while Harvey came closer.

Joker grinned. "So... what's this about, Harv?"

He grunted, rubbing his knuckles. "Don't play the idiot. We heard of what you just did to Gordon and his daughter."

"Ah, yes, but that's something only Crusading Dent would care about," the Joker argued. "I thought that man was dead already? So much for that idea then, what a pity. Did you flip the coin already?"

"We don't need that."

The guard stood right outside, by the door, whistling and minding his own business.

Joker frowned. "You didn't? What gives?"

"You don't get it, Joker..." Two-Face shook his head. "The coin's flipped only when we need a tie breaker. When we can't get along on something. However, he..." he pointed at the right side of his face, "still really cares about Jim and Barbara. And he..." he growled, now pointing at the hideous burns all over the left side, "will just love beating you up for the mere sake of it."

"You know I'm just going to enjoy this, right?"

"What a coincidence. So will we. No need for a flip for this either, then," Harvey said, and gave him a first blow to the stomach.

4. OverMaster

With Faint Praise.

"There must be something, anything, good about me that you can recognize!" Mordred despaired. "Some due you can grant me! I know you can! And you should! I couldn't be all that awful, otherwise you'd have tried to strike me down already...!"

Artoria thought about it, then placed a hand on Mordred's shoulder and said solemnly, "You are no Ruber."

And she walked away.

Shirou blinked. "Um, was that... good or bad?"

"Good in a bad way, or bad in a good way. I'll tell you for sure when I figure it out myself," Mordred said dryly.

Ajlove likes this.
  5. OverMaster

Sightseeing with Ayaka and Lala.

The whole village was reduced to rubble by the time they arrived.

"Who... Who could've done something like this?" the blonde wondered, gasping aghast at the devastation. "Such inhumanity...!"

Lala sounded oddly serious, void of her ever present joy, when she finally answered. "War is everywhere, not too far, in any world one goes to... War must be implemented, sometimes, even to establish peace... That's the way it is."

"N-No..." Ayaka teared up, stopping by a small body half buried by wreckage. "There can't be any justification for this..."

With tears in her eyes, she crouched down by the girl, barely any older than Mizore, and closed her eyes gently, with a hand.

Ayaka was still shaking, with a silent Lala standing behind her, when a man in armor holding a long staff walked out of the mists, growling at them.

"Hey, you two! Who are you?! Where did you come from?! This area's off limits! To the ground, now! You aren't supposed to--"

Lala sighed, turning around towards him. "Ayaka. You might want to look elsewhere."

"Yes. Yes, I do," Ayaka decided, closing her eyes and squeezing the small cold hand.

"Okay, you bitch, you asked for it!" the man said, raising the staff and shooting several glowing pulses at Lala's chest, from which they bounced harmlessly.

Lala frowned, shot an arm forwards, and firmly grabbed him by the helmet.

They left the dead town right afterwards. Always keep moving.

Don't look back. It's the best for you.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020 at 1:23 AM
    Ajlove likes this.