• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

(Partially) fixing the tag system

Any particular reason 'pettanko' isn't part of the 'small tits' synonym group? Seems like it should be there.
I looked up the term, and IIRC it meant 'insecurity about having small tits', which is distinct from just having them. AIUI, you don't even need to have a character with small tits to tag pettanko, they just need to be smaller than another character's.
 
I looked up the term, and IIRC it meant 'insecurity about having small tits', which is distinct from just having them. AIUI, you don't even need to have a character with small tits to tag pettanko, they just need to be smaller than another character's.
Hmm, maybe the term's meaning has gained nuance in the fifteen years since I saw it used frequently...
 
Hmm, maybe the term's meaning has gained nuance in the fifteen years since I saw it used frequently...
Given that it's a Japanese term, I wouldn't be surprised if English usage of it usually doesn't carry the nuance, especially when the presentation is 'character focused on their flat chest'. Double-checking, I myself got it slightly wrong, as it's 'insecurity or obsession', so a character who's very proud of their small tits would also count.
 
Last edited:
Couple tags I came across I don't understand:

<mflolibaba> 1 ?

<bd shota protag> 1 ?

My best guess with the first is 'male to female lolibaba', though compressing it to such illegibility is baffling if so. Or 'motherfucking lolibaba', which would pair well with the accompanying 'necrophilia' and 'necro-mom' tags (probably this).

The second… blue ray? Battle dress? *shrugs*
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top