MajorMagers
Know what you're doing yet?
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2023
- Messages
- 229
- Likes received
- 1,154
I again thank you for your huge effort to make the tag system streamlined and thus increasing its functionality.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm standardising 'protag' over 'mc' because mc is a common acronym for mind control
I looked up the term, and IIRC it meant 'insecurity about having small tits', which is distinct from just having them. AIUI, you don't even need to have a character with small tits to tag pettanko, they just need to be smaller than another character's.Any particular reason 'pettanko' isn't part of the 'small tits' synonym group? Seems like it should be there.
Hmm, maybe the term's meaning has gained nuance in the fifteen years since I saw it used frequently...I looked up the term, and IIRC it meant 'insecurity about having small tits', which is distinct from just having them. AIUI, you don't even need to have a character with small tits to tag pettanko, they just need to be smaller than another character's.
Given that it's a Japanese term, I wouldn't be surprised if English usage of it usually doesn't carry the nuance, especially when the presentation is 'character focused on their flat chest'. Double-checking, I myself got it slightly wrong, as it's 'insecurity or obsession', so a character who's very proud of their small tits would also count.Hmm, maybe the term's meaning has gained nuance in the fifteen years since I saw it used frequently...
It is a shota with a big dick, so the former seems very likely. Thanks.
Worse, it's a Japanese slang term - the meaning has probably mutated multiple times since it started to be used by the Anime community.Given that it's a Japanese term, I wouldn't be surprised if English usage of it usually doesn't carry the nuance, especially when the presentation is 'character focused on their flat chest'. Double-checking, I myself got it slightly wrong, as it's 'insecurity or obsession', so a character who's very proud of their small tits would also count.