1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[SFW] A Pact of Monsters II [Garden of Monsters Civ/Rp/Council game] [Ended]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Xicree, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

I assumed you were using THIS vote which was directly above the gathered one.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

Mishie gathered the right post, he just didn't gather all of the right post. I'll put it here.

3. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

Okay, so we don't have a pack action.

We need one!

Ideas?

4. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

... Ok just do it next time, I'll give the Progenitor party side quest +3 more turns.

5. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

If our Pack action isn't to go hunt the raiders...

[X] Personal: Try to cause any raiders to be trapped within the camp if they try to steal from us.

6. Cyanios

Cyanios I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Personal: Counter-Raiding and Tracking.

Wait in Ambush for the raiders to strike, let them probe the defenses a little and send in major parts of their group before hitting the weaker points of their formation with the intention to kill, murder and spread confusion in order to make them rout: then follow said fleeing raiders back to their hideout in stealth and report back to the pack with the location for a later attack.

[X] Pack: Defensive duties. Get to know the others and work together on fending off and countering raids on our stockpiles.

7. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

[X] Defensive duties. Get to know the others and work together on fending off and countering raids on our stockpiles.

[!] Avid Learner shakes itself mentally, once more focusing on the intricate plan of- oh no. Not this again. The vorid shakes its head in a distinctly frustrated fashion. Complicated plans have problems with distracting it. It'll just walk up and introduce itself to the Hivayi with something like "I wish to learn about you." Yes, that seems simple enough to work.

8. Lykaia

Lykaia Well worn.

[X] Personal: try and learn more about the Saurian Tyrant that had angered you.

[X] Pack: Defensive duties. Get to know the others and work together on fending off and countering raids on our stockpiles.

9. Wing101

Wing101 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Personal: Hunt in order to gather Biometals.

10. Cyanios

Hey: gazzer: want to fold your action into mine? Think we have a better shot that way.

11. mishie

mishie Experienced.

And since nobody else wants it, and Kro'Lit is kinda focused on combat
    [X] Looking down on the remains of his defeated foe, Kro'Lit sees what remains of it and notices the design core buried underneath the biometal, and upon returning to the camp with the others, he proposes a simple idea. He would integrate the core and evolve to become better at combat, allowing him to contribute more to the pack.

12. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

Currently we only have 1 'formatted' core. Which was stolen. what core are you thinking of intergrating?

13. mishie

mishie Experienced.

The Design Core: Unyielding, and since Xicree never said it was stolen in the update or when I asked him for information about it, odds are he didn't decide to get rid of a part of our rewards before it could be used.

14. ReinZero

ReinZero QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals.

[X] Personal: Try to cause any raiders to be trapped within the camp if they try to steal from us.

15. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X] Personal: Attune to the territory again. Send minions in swarms as bait to counter the raiders.

16. mishie

mishie Experienced.

So yeah, apparently when using a design core, we need to check it over with the entire group first and turn out people not disagreeing isn't the same as people agreeing. So you guys cool with me becoming more of a murdermonster? ;3

17. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

[X] Personal: Counter-Raiding and Tracking.

Wait in Ambush for the raiders to strike with Old Crow, let them probe the defenses a little and send in major parts of their group before hitting the weaker points of their formation with the intention to kill, murder and spread confusion in order to make them rout: then follow said fleeing raiders back to their hideout in stealth and report back to the pack with the location for a later attack.

18. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

I still have no idea what core you're talking about. :(

19. gibbousmoons

gibbousmoons Well worn.

I have no designs to use the core, and do not disagree with anyone using it either.

20. Lykaia

Lykaia Well worn.

You can have the core, I'm hoping to get a core out of the Saurian Tyrant to use.

21. Cyanios

The core is free to take realy. If someone else might want it we would debate on that rather than silly arguments as this.

Let it benefit the one who can use it I say: I want some of the theify ones from the raiders myself...

22. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

Take the Core, I'm not gonna use it.

23. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Take it then, for it is your loot.

24. Bloodshifter

The only Formatted core we had 'Unrelenting Charge' was STOLEN check the Camp screen we have a few 'blank' cores and a little bit of Biometal.

25. mishie

mishie Experienced.

Uhh, I just searched through the thread for 'Unrelenting Charge' and I haven't found anything, mind linking me the post where we got it/lost it? Also, considering how I've been talking to Xicree, the guy running this thing about the core and he hasn't mentioned anything about it having been stolen, I'm going to side with him over you about this.

edit
    WORD OF XI:

[23:14] Xale He's wrong you're right.

26. Wing101

Wing101 Versed in the lewd.

Take the core.

27. Bloodshifter

This is what we had, Blame my bad memory, We have no Design Core on the Camp Screen unless its not an 'item' in which case it doesn't matter who uses it.

Anywho Unyielding would fit better with me or Eden wouldn't it? Neither one of us are spring chickens both are fairly massive, not to mention it might allow better 'mini-vorids' from Eden.

28. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

I don't really mind either way since it's not something I could use anyways, but we really should stack skills that works with each other.

I don't think Unyielding really works with a 'hunter' type that generally doesn't have to defend against attacks...

29. Bloodshifter

Depending on how it interacts with the Vorid User. 'Unyielding' can be 'does not give up' ie Stamina UP for something/one or 'doesn't break' Def UP(like you stated) or 'Mind doesn't change' Ideal UP.

It depends on how one reads it.

30. ReinZero

ReinZero QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals.

How would you think it'd work out with my end? (Just Wondering)