1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome back to QQ. The search function will be unavailable for some hours until the index has been rebuilt.
    Dismiss Notice

Skittering Hollow (Bleach/Worm)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Planeshunter, Dec 13, 2019.

Loading...
  1. R.A.G.

    R.A.G. Experienced.

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2013
    Messages:
    3,180
    Likes Received:
    5,791
    That actually went far better than I expected when trapping won. I thought Taylor would be crippled and barely escape, or be fully driven off, didn't expect her to fight IT and win.

    [][Choice] Abstinence.
    Now you might think this is a terrible idea, it isn't. Well ti is and it isn't. It likely means a loss of power, but the self control she'll get over from this endeavor (especially as she crushes down on both instinct and the souls she will have accumulated (including a soul strong enough to become a variant-masked Gillian) will do wonders for her. Frankly, I think that if she does this, when she eventually does go Gillian she'll retain much more of a presence of mind. Possibly full presence of mind, because she'll have faced the hunger before and had the will to power through. Also possibly this leads towards Arrancar stuff? IDK.

    Anyway, I see restrain as a half-measure that'll screw her over, frenzy as something that'll break down who she is (how much of your original self will survive) and Trust as just blithely continuing as is while ignoring possible issues.

    [][Hunt] Hide.

    Because pushing for abstinence, can't be hunting, need to chill.

    [][Travel] Take a break.

    Don't want to do nothing, but don't want to go too far yet.

    [][Train] Develop
    -[][Develop] Néctar? (Try to figure out how to derive sustenance from the trees. IT changed other maskthings into brown orbs. Maybe you can change tree into something edible?)

    proooobably not going to work, but it seems like something she would try while starving and not having much else to do. Plus, this way we can say we tried it an it didn't work rather than wondering?


    [X] Plan Take Control of Your Fate

    [X][Choice] Abstinence.
    [X][Hunt] Hide.
    [X][Travel] Take a break.
    [X][Train] Develop
    -[X][Develop] Néctar? (Try to figure out how to derive sustenance from the trees. IT changed other maskthings into brown orbs. Maybe you can change tree into something edible?)
     
    silentshot and Jubjub3000 like this.
  2. Uvigz

    Uvigz Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2013
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    27
    I'm not quite sure what this vote means, are we voting for general quest direction, general power levels going forward, or more literal vote interpretation of this just being protagonist attitude to situation? As far as i know, for hollows abstinence works as well as for humans, i.e you die, and being shonen, all the interesting stuff is in the higher power levels, so as far as i see, the safest options are trust and frenzy, but frenzy's description sounds like it would lead to playing even more OC Taylor, so only one choice left:

    [x][Choice] Trust.
     
  3. Flavy02

    Flavy02 Lord_Fifth

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2018
    Messages:
    11
    Likes Received:
    20
    [x][Choice] Trust.
     
  4. redaeth

    redaeth Stubborn pedantrist

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2013
    Messages:
    8,194
    Likes Received:
    6,470
    [x][Choice] Trust.
     
  5. Jubjub3000

    Jubjub3000 Know what you're doing yet?

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2019
    Messages:
    122
    Likes Received:
    197
    [x][Choice] Trust.
    [x][Hunt] Passively.
    [x][Travel] Explore the Forest.
    -[x][Develop] Write-in. try and upgrade your traps so they passively feed off those ensnared before resetting themselves (This will provide a passive if unreliable food source for the future when you are no longer under the debuff)


    [X][Choice] Abstinence.
    [X][Hunt] Hide.
    [X][Travel] Take a break.
    [X][Train] Develop
    -[X][Develop] Néctar? (Try to figure out how to derive sustenance from the trees. IT changed other maskthings into brown orbs. Maybe you can change tree into something edible?)


    I changed my mind
     
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  6. Smug_Cloud

    Smug_Cloud Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2018
    Messages:
    59
    Likes Received:
    153
    [X] Plan Take Control of Your Fate

    [X][Choice] Abstinence.
    [X][Hunt] Hide.
    [X][Travel] Take a break.
    [X][Train] Develop
    -[X][Develop] Néctar? (Try to figure out how to derive sustenance from the trees. IT changed other maskthings into brown orbs. Maybe you can change tree into something edible?)


    I think this is the most sensible option, and I'm actually surprised it's not getting traction.
     
  7. MrMig

    MrMig Making the rounds.

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2017
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    8
    [X] Plan Take Control of Your Fate

    [X][Choice] Abstinence.
    [X][Hunt] Hide.
    [X][Travel] Take a break.
    [X][Train] Develop
    -[X][Develop] Néctar? (Try to figure out how to derive sustenance from the trees. IT changed other maskthings into brown orbs. Maybe you can change tree into something edible?)


    I think this is brilliant.
    Just because there are rules doesn't mean that we have to go with them.
    Teylor's soul should reflect who she was, always finding other way.
     
  8. Megagulp

    Megagulp Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2018
    Messages:
    78
    Likes Received:
    294
    [x][Choice] Trust.
    [x][Hunt] Trap.
    [x][Travel] End of the World.
    [x][Train] Disparo Demora
     
  9. mattsaber

    mattsaber Experienced.

    Joined:
    May 11, 2018
    Messages:
    2,856
    Likes Received:
    4,225
    [X] Plan Take Control of Your Fate
     
  10. Demetric

    Demetric Know what you're doing yet?

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2018
    Messages:
    106
    Likes Received:
    316
    [X] Plan Take Control of Your Fate

    [X][Choice] Abstinence.
    [X][Hunt] Hide.
    [X][Travel] Take a break.
    [X][Train] Develop
    -[X][Develop] Néctar? (Try to figure out how to derive sustenance from the trees. IT changed other maskthings into brown orbs. Maybe you can change tree into something edible?)
     
  11. Thedarkrider33

    Thedarkrider33 Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2016
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    [X] Plan Take Control of Your Fate

    [X][Choice] Abstinence.
    [X][Hunt] Hide.
    [X][Travel] Take a break.
    [X][Train] Develop
    -[X][Develop] Néctar? (Try to figure out how to derive sustenance from the trees. IT changed othermaskthings into brown orbs. Maybe you can change tree into something edible?)
     
  12. Planeshunter

    Planeshunter [Verified Slimegirl Whisperer]

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2019
    Messages:
    673
    Likes Received:
    16,053
    Alright ladies and gents, votes are now closed!

    Vote Tally : Skittering Hollow (Bleach/Worm) | Page 4 | Questionable Questing [Posts: 119-131]
    ##### NetTally 2.2.3
    Task: Choice
    Support: 9

    [X][Choice] Abstinence.
    No. of Votes: 8
    [◈] Plan: Take Control of Your Fate

    [X] Demetric
    [x] globalwarmth
    [X] Jubjub3000
    [X] mattsaber
    [X] MrMig
    [X] R.A.G.
    [X] Smug_Cloud
    [X] Thedarkrider33
    [X][Choice] Trust.
    No. of Votes: 5
    [x] MysticReaper
    [x] Flavy02
    [x] Megagulp
    [x] redaeth
    [x] Uvigz
    [X][Choice] Restraint.
    No. of Votes: 1
    [x] globalwarmth



    Task: Hunt
    Support: 8

    [X][Hunt] Hide.
    No. of Votes: 7
    [◈] Plan: Take Control of Your Fate

    [X] Demetric
    [X] Jubjub3000
    [X] mattsaber
    [X] MrMig
    [X] R.A.G.
    [X] Smug_Cloud
    [X] Thedarkrider33
    [X][Hunt] Actively.
    No. of Votes: 1
    [x] MysticReaper
    [X][Hunt] Trap.
    No. of Votes: 1
    [x] Megagulp



    Task: Travel
    Support: 8

    [X][Travel] Take a break.
    No. of Votes: 7
    [◈] Plan: Take Control of Your Fate

    [X] Demetric
    [X] Jubjub3000
    [X] mattsaber
    [X] MrMig
    [X] R.A.G.
    [X] Smug_Cloud
    [X] Thedarkrider33
    [X][Travel] End of the World.
    No. of Votes: 1
    [x] Megagulp
    [X][Travel] Explore the Forest
    No. of Votes: 1
    [x] MysticReaper



    Task: Train
    Support: 8

    [X][Train] Develop
    No. of Votes: 7
    [◈] Plan: Take Control of Your Fate

    [X] Demetric
    [X] Jubjub3000
    [X] mattsaber
    [X] MrMig
    [X] R.A.G.
    [X] Smug_Cloud
    [X] Thedarkrider33
    [X][Train] Disparo Demora
    No. of Votes: 1
    [x] Megagulp
    [X][Train] Punto Veneno
    No. of Votes: 1
    [x] MysticReaper



    Task: Develop
    Support: 8

    -[X][Develop] Néctar? (Try to figure out how to derive sustenance from the trees. IT changed other maskthings into brown orbs. Maybe you can change tree into something edible?)
    No. of Votes: 7
    [◈] Plan: Take Control of Your Fate

    [X] Demetric
    [X] Jubjub3000
    [X] mattsaber
    [X] MrMig
    [X] R.A.G.
    [X] Smug_Cloud
    [X] Thedarkrider33

    Total No. of Voters: 13

    [X] Plan Take Control of Your Fate

    [X][Choice] Abstinence.
    [X][Hunt] Hide.
    [X][Travel] Take a break.
    [X][Train] Develop
    -[X][Develop] Néctar? (Try to figure out how to derive sustenance from the trees. IT changed other maskthings into brown orbs. Maybe you can change tree into something edible?)


    I must confess... I love this! Maybe it's my own experiences with powergaming players coloring my expectations, but never in a thousand years would've I expected this route to be chosen. Cogratulations! You've managed to shake my (admitedly loose) long-term plans for this story. And I like how the new prospects are looking up.

    Unfortunately, the ideas being tossed around for development of a new Power aren't viable 'as is'. Using the threads to leech out energy has been considered before and falls under the same category as lacing it with poison. It's not a new power, but an upgrade of the already existing ones, and requires you to keep improving. Deriving sustenance from the trees... Is technically not absolutely hopeless, but close enough for it to not matter. Still, I'll have our brave caterpillar work with those goals in mind to develop her last base Power slot.
     
    silentshot, Jubjub3000 and Smug_Cloud like this.
  13. Secret Secretion

    Secret Secretion Hi!

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2015
    Messages:
    1,460
    Likes Received:
    2,337
    [x][Choice] Abstinence.
    At least until we find a better option.
     
  14. R.A.G.

    R.A.G. Experienced.

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2013
    Messages:
    3,180
    Likes Received:
    5,791
    Technically the idea is more 'take trees appart and try to convert them into something edible like bugs do with honey', but yeah about what I expected. The point was more the idea behind it than anything else.
     
  15. Threadmarks: Larva 1.10 - Renunciations and Propositions
    Planeshunter

    Planeshunter [Verified Slimegirl Whisperer]

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2019
    Messages:
    673
    Likes Received:
    16,053
    Man the holidays are wreaking havoc on my schedule. Family visiting and *shudders* group activities! It all eats at my time. This means in spite of taking longer than usual this update was a bit of a rush job. Sorry if it shows.

    Once I woke up from my well-deserved rest and munched my Home, I had finally decided what to do about that nasty vicious cycle of hunger thing. That is, screw that. Screw Nature, screw instincts and screw that Prey or Predator bullshit. I won’t go as far as to say it was a mistake to even start that path, but really, back then I didn't know all the facts. Neither do I now, to be honest, but I know enough.

    If hunger grows when grow, and I grow when I eat, it’s time to be stubborn and stop eating. I mean, I’m some sort of supernatural caterpillar inhabiting a world without the basic decency of following physics, who says I have to eat just because I’m feeling hungry? Who decided that? Not me, that’s who.

    With my newfound resolve, the first thing I do is check the traps around the skull-things nest and munch on everything that got stuck there.



    754,000 EE obtained. Karmic Debt paid!!




    … What? Don’t look at me like that! I might’ve just resolved to stop hunting down another to feed myself, but I didn’t do it out of any sense of remorse. It was just me trying to get back control of my life for egotistical reasons.

    That means I’m not going to let a different problem fester because of it. That power out of nowhere, that… Escalada, it asked for a price, like everything else. I could feel it all the while, somewhere inside. Do you know what happens when you default on a Karmic Debt? Neither do I, and if I never find out it’ll still be too soon.

    … This is when I try meditating or something. If this was a cultivation novel I would discover how to feed the light of my soul through introspection and fasting. Or maybe I’d rise my power level namekian-style. Of course, that doesn’t happen. Because I’m interrupted. By a phosphorescent spider with a glowing skull tattooed on its butt. I’m starting to notice a theme in this place...

    If/when you incur Karmic Debt again, don’t expect it to go away so easily. This one was a freebie since it was both the first time and there was a convenient excuse nearby.
    Also, if someone is wondering how or brave caterpillar can reference genres that most definitely never surfaced on Earth Beth, please remember she subsumes a lot of other ‘lights’ back in the beginning. Some general knowledge bleedover is to be expected.

    It says something about my luck, or maybe about Murphy’s sense of humor, that the only time I’m not looking for a fight either actively or passively is when something else manages to find me. I mean, if we count the skull-things as a single encounter, I’ve had a grand total of three of those, this one included.

    Then again, the thing and I did cause quite a stir with our fight, it makes some sense for something to catch wind of our duel and…

    And…

    Honestly, what’s this spider planning on doing? It’s not acting aggressively and it doesn’t have a bone mask, so I’m kind of out of my depth here.

    … Which says things about my life experience. And not exactly nice things.

    … No, I’m not going to poke it, that’s what almost did me in with the Mofo.

    … And I just resolved not to eat anything else, so no munching it.

    … I could… cocoon it? But I don’t really see the point.

    Just then, the spider rises its back legs and abdomen and does some sort of weird dance in front of me, before retreating a couple of meters to start dancing again. Then, after making sure I’m paying attention, it retreats another couple of meters and dances once more. Does it want me to follow it?

    Does it really thing I’m that naïve?

    It retreats another couple of steps, and wiggles its butt a bit more.

    Retreat, wiggle.

    Retreat, wiggle.

    It’s actually kind of hypnotic.

    Retreat, wiggle.

    Retreat, wiggle.

    Not in the mind-control sense, just like… Feels like I could watch it forever.

    Retreat, wiggle.

    Retreat… dammit can’t see it anymore from here.

    Let’s see… there it is.

    … Damnit. I accidentally started following it in earnest. B- But! I’m not completely stupid, you know? I’m sticking to the tall branches, and I’m pretty sure I’ll see any ambush before the ambushers can see me! If this is a trap I’ll be ready!

    Somehow, more phosphorescent spiders join the first one, coordinating the wiggle dance while holding a formation loosely resembling an arrow. Suspicious… But since I’m already here, I should at least check. Curiosity killed the cat, but I’m caterpillar.

    After a while of carefully following the spiders we reach something that could be generously called a clearing. I mean, yeah, there’s a more or less wide area free of trees, but clearing somehow implies the place will be… clear. Instead, the branches and other things that look like spider webs enclose the place, giving it a shadowy and eerie atmosphere. And trust me, getting more shadowy in a forest of permanent night with trees taller than life has some merit.

    Grove! That’s the word! Sneaking closer, I finally make out a figure in the middle of the grove, apparently standing asleep.

    I... don’t know what to call it. The lower body of a spider, pitch-black and with thick hairy legs, the upper body of a four-armed man, skin as dark as the lower body. The white mask on its face sports tribal markings that reminds me of those African tribes documentaries and a wide, genial smile.

    The creepiest thing, though, it’s probably the huge pot fused with its frontal body and hugged by two arms and two legs.

    “Since you haven’t attacked yet, young one. I shall surmise you’re not looking for a fight.” It breaks the silence, giving me the scare of my life and then letting out a jovial chuckle. “Yes, I know you’re there, you might as well come out into the open.”

    Holy crap it can talk! Maybe I should call it a ‘him’ instead? No wait, focus on the important part! He knows I’m here! Should I run? Fight? But how would I fight it? I can’t go around spamming Chupavidas anymore I’m on a diet!

    “Come on now, no need to be shy” He insists. “My name is Anansi, and others have generously dubbed me The Wise Spider. It’s such a rarity to find a fellow non-confrontational Hollow, won’t you indulge me with a bit of conversation?”

    Suspicious…

    This is all far too suspicious.

    My gorgeous hair is standing on point, so suspicious this situation is.

    The smart thing to do would be to turn tail and leave, and never again get close to this particular grove.

    Bu- But!! This Ananasi fellow is capable of coherent conversation! And, as opposed to myself, he seems to know what’s what in this crazy nonsensical world.

    Maybe I should indulge him a bit?

    Maybe?

    Maybe…

    Yeah, I think I might.

    Heck I’m doing it.

    Carully, eyeing everywhere, with a strand of Disparo Demora discreetly tied to a bent branch and ready to slingshot me the hell out of this place if things get ugly, I slowly walk into the clearing.

    … It’s an ominous and badass kind of slow walk.

    No, it has nothing to do with the tense thread on my butt threatening to send me flying if I’m not careful with my steps. No, you shut up! Who’s telling this story, huh? … That’s what I thought.

    What comes next… Yeah, I’ll skip it, if you don’t mind. I mean, nobody wants to hear about my cringe-worthy attempts at bluffing a basic explanation out of someone far older and smarter than me. Pathetically trying to posture all the while, at that. It wasn’t just embarrassing, along the whole conversation I couldn’t shake the feeling of a bear trap slowly closing on me. It was really unsettling.

    At least Anansi was forthcoming with information. I am a Hollow, we are all Hollows, because this is Hueco Mundo, the world of the Hollows. Also I am dead. Because that’s what Hollows are, restless spirits that turn violent and hungry as they dissociate from their humanity. I also have a hole piercing my chest, that I never noticed because my gorgeous mane covers it. Creepy, but kind of cool.

    Not everything is bad news though. Turns out there is a point to the hunger. Hollows evolve and, when they reach the peak, the hunger abates. First I would become a gestalt of tortured souls like the Thing who ruled the Skull-things, that’s called a Gillian. Then, assuming my own willpower is enough to take control of the whole gestalt, I’ll emerge as an Adjuchas, which are badass Hollow way stronger than I am now. From there, just keep hunting and feeding till, with some luck, I’ll evolve again and become a Vasto Lorde in some thousand years or so. Optimistic estimation.

    “And that’s the gist of it, my friend” Anansi interrupts my musings “Of course, there’s more I could teach you. About the Garganta, the Human World, Seireitei and the Shinigami. But I make a business out of wisdom. The starter package was a freebie, but if you want the full content I’m going to ask for something in return.”

    “Of course.” Nothing is free in this world, after all.

    “It’s nothing too bad, I assure you.” And yet, at his words I can feel the teeth of the metaphorical bear trap sinking on my metaphorical flesh “Here, take a sip of my Pot of Wisdom. It’ll infuse you with all my knowledge and expertise. In return, I will learn anything you learn. Pure symbiosis.”

    As he reaches for his pot with a ladle to offer me the contents, I freeze.


    You’ve been offered a great wisdom… for a price.

    Distrust.
    Yeah… No. you’re not putting strange things in your mouth and there’s no guarantee the Pot will only perform as advertised. Or that it’ll perform as advertised at all. Pleasant and cultured as he tries to come out, the asspider guy still triggers your shady warnings.
    Trust. I mean… why not? Take a ship and open up your mind. Anansi has been forthcoming and helpful. If he had dishonest intentions he could’ve tried to ambush you already, with all those minions he has and everything. So maybe you should take his offer. Knowledge for knowledge is a fair trade, and you are sorely lacking in that department.


    [x][Offer] Distrust.
    [x][Offer] Trust.



    Regardless of your choice, you have new knowledge that might make you rethink some of your previous choices.

    Abstinence.
    The new information changes nothing. Even in the best case scenario, that you evolve into a Vasto Lorde in record time, who knows how a thousand years ruled by your hunger would change you? It’s still time to become Mahatma Caterpillar!
    Restraint. If you didn’t pick that before, you’re not going to pick it now. The new information makes this option plain stupid
    Trust. You should’ve trusted your instincts. For once, it seems like the path to freedom goes through self-indulgence. Let’s eat our fill and become badass ultra-spirits!!
    Frenzy. Same as trust, but you’re not going to wait a thousand years to reach the endgame. You’re not that patient. Devour everything in your path without pause or rest. Starting with this asspider fellow standing right there!


    [x][Choice] Abstinence.
    [x][Choice] Restraint.
    [x][Choice] Trust.
    [x][Choice] Frenzy.



    -Oblivion Compensation! You lose 12195 EE!!
     
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    Zeus, Stylph, alanzilla and 41 others like this.
  16. bobbya1

    bobbya1 Know what you're doing yet?

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2017
    Messages:
    224
    Likes Received:
    124
    [x][Offer] Trust.

    While this might be a bad idea. Its a bad idea for reasons that are OOC. Also [DATA] must be shared.
     
    Jubjub3000 likes this.
  17. goricnac

    goricnac Not too sore, are you?

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2018
    Messages:
    387
    Likes Received:
    2,069
    [x][Choice] Trust.
    I dont see the point of sticking with abstinence, it basically negates all the progress we have made outside of skill training, hell no. Seriously what is the benefit to abstinence? We a hollow dont try to bring pacifism into it, that way lies being horribly underpowered, dying and just moralizing at people as they beat the crap out of us.
     
    InfiniteDarkSide likes this.
  18. Smug_Cloud

    Smug_Cloud Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2018
    Messages:
    59
    Likes Received:
    153
    [x][Offer] Distrust.

    [x][Choice] Abstinence. All the information Taylor got are things we already knew when making our decision. In character it could be justified as Taylor being too stubborn to change course once committed to something.

    The reference to manga strikes me as too much. I mean, I suppose the bleed through makes sense, but it would work just as well, if not better with who Taylor is if she referenced a Cultivation novel.
     
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    Jubjub3000 likes this.
  19. Planeshunter

    Planeshunter [Verified Slimegirl Whisperer]

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2019
    Messages:
    673
    Likes Received:
    16,053
    That I can do, it makes sense. Consider it retconned.

    And... I'm having a rough time holding back my urge to comment on the votes. Never fear though, my will is strong~ish.
     
    silentshot, Jubjub3000 and Smug_Cloud like this.
  20. Phasehand

    Phasehand Making the rounds.

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2016
    Messages:
    48
    Likes Received:
    8
    [x][Offer] Distrust.
    [x][Choice] Trust.
     
    Jubjub3000 likes this.
  21. MysticReaper

    MysticReaper Getting out there.

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2018
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    3
    [x][Offer] Trust.
    [x][Choice] Trust.


     
  22. globalwarmth

    globalwarmth ruining the weather.

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2016
    Messages:
    2,811
    Likes Received:
    6,137
    [x][Offer] Distrust.

    [x][Choice] Trust
     
  23. InfiniteDarkSide

    InfiniteDarkSide Know what you're doing yet?

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2017
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    304
    [x][Offer] Distrust.

    [x][Choice] Trust
     
  24. Megagulp

    Megagulp Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2018
    Messages:
    78
    Likes Received:
    294
    [x][Offer] Distrust
    [x][Choice] Trust.
     
  25. Fonteius

    Fonteius [Empty Title]

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2017
    Messages:
    293
    Likes Received:
    1,225
    [x][Offer] Distrust.
    [x][Choice] Trust.
     
  26. Jubjub3000

    Jubjub3000 Know what you're doing yet?

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2019
    Messages:
    122
    Likes Received:
    197
    Just wondering but could I ask everyone's reasons to vote distrust or trust?
     
  27. InfiniteDarkSide

    InfiniteDarkSide Know what you're doing yet?

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2017
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    304
    He offers no information that we couldn't find about ourselves with some time, why risk being enslaved/mind raped/possessed for this?

    As for the second.. we're a hollow, it's eat or be eaten.
     
    Zeus, silentshot, Smug_Cloud and 2 others like this.
  28. Fonteius

    Fonteius [Empty Title]

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2017
    Messages:
    293
    Likes Received:
    1,225
    There is literally not a single good instance in Bleach (Canon or otherwise), of letting another being mess with your soul ending in a positive for the "Host", at this point Taylor's entire body is basically her soul.

    But if we want to see examples :

    Kisuke's Deus Ex Machina Orb of Pure Awesomeness Plot Fixing Device.
    Aizen's Shikai, and his entire experiment for the lulz.
    Mayuri's experiments made even more sadistic for "reasons". "I am sorry, but I need most of the last Quincy for... reasons... yes.." -> "Approved".
    Yhwach's Power Loaning Shark.
    Ichigo's entire mess with Hollows, Quincy, etc. And that isn't even his fault, more of his parents, Kisuke, and Aizen's fault.
    (Non Canon) Bounts entire species.
    And all the bizarre things most of the 0 Squad could do.
     
    silentshot likes this.
  29. Mikers99

    Mikers99 Two-Bears-High-Fiving

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2019
    Messages:
    1,277
    Likes Received:
    4,379
    [x][Offer] Distrust.
    [x][Choice] Trust.


    sus as hell
     
    Jraven89 and Fonteius like this.
  30. werdzerg13

    werdzerg13 Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2017
    Messages:
    1,180
    Likes Received:
    554
    [x][Offer] Distrust.

    [x][Choice] Trust
     
Loading...