1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

story ideas thread of Daoist Dreamwalker

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Daoist Dreamwalker, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Threadmarks: Tiamut oc insert
    Daoist Dreamwalker

Daoist Dreamwalker Not too sore, are you?

Pain!

Regret!

Confusion!

Denial!

Silence!

Death!

Awake!

Aware!

Asleep!

Dreaming!

Alot!

So Much!

To Much!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Colourful, it was so colourful. So much bombarded my mind all at once in what was essentially the most painful mind breaking experience of my life. So much to learn, so much to understand, so much to fathom.

A dream I was stuck in. A dream of creation and destruction. A dream of war and peace. A dream of the rise and downfall of countless civilisations. A dream of infinite possibilities. A dream of life itself.

Stop. Make it stop. Please!

It's too much!

My head!

My head!

Fracturing!

Splitting!

Ending!

Learning!

Restructuring!

Restoring!

It was excruciating, it was dreadful, it was awful, it was mind numbing, it was awe-inspiring, it was fascinating, it was beautiful, it was me.

From the smallest of atoms of my very being, from the depths of my very soul itself. An infinite amount of knowledge arose, cascading across every single cosmic cell of my body. Power careening from across the fabric of the multiverse into his, mine physique. Power arising from the life of countless billions residing upon the surface of the planet.

I am, was human. I am not human. I am more, more then what a mere flesh bag can ever reach, hope, dream, to be. I am infinitely beyond for I am the apex of living beings. A Celestial.

With this awakening, with this realisation, I realised my purpose. I, we are life bringers. Creators of an ever expanding infinite cosmos. It is my purpose to exit this planet shaped shell and begin my endless journey across the vast expanse.

From me shall arise suns, planets, galaxies, and most importantly of all, life.

Life!

No matter how minuscule, is crucial to the fundamental existence of myself and my own species. For they bring forth me, my brothers, my fellow Celestials. In return, I shall bring forth them.

Yes, I understand now, great Arishem has paved the way. Now it is mine duty to see it through.

Arg!

My back is sore? Not that's not the right expression. My body is simply slow to start. Billions of years spent slumbering, gestating from the seed. My body of gold is stiff in its ratchets.

But it does not hinder me. The magma surrounding me parted for my golden palm. My mind is much more lucid now. No longer in that dream. With it, I was prepared to communed, communed with the Prime Celestial's agents.

Ah!

The time has come.

Allow me to…

"Help! Someone!"

"It's gonna be alright. It's gonna be alright sweetheart!"

"Darren! Oh my god the house!"

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! The bridge!"

"Jarvis, unibeam full power, we need to blow that falling tower out of the sky."

"All hands on deck."

"Seismic activities are off the charts."

"Hold steady, we can't loose the tesseract."

"Common, lets ARG!…oh my god Steven your hand!"

"Maintain the barriers! Protect Kama-Taj at all cost!"

"Kids, it's gonna be alright, it's gonna be alright."

"So soon? But this planet shouldn't have."

"Thor I could really use your help right now."

"So this it huh, Sersi. See you soon."

What?

Where is all that coming from?

Above? Before? Behind? Below? No, it's from the surface. So much voices. So much…wait, I recognise these. They sound familiar.

Voices.

Human voices.

My voice.

They were talking about…

They were calling for help.

Earthquakes? Seismic activity on a scale never seen before? Crushing buildings and collapsing bridges. Eruptions and tsunamis?

They, they were experiencing.

Oh god!

My hand ceased movement at once. I did not dare move it back to its original configuration less I risk hurling the planet into much more chaos.

What have I done?

How many died from what I just did?

I didn't mean to. Had I known my awakening would cause this then I would've.

But it was necessary. It was expected. I wanted, no needed to get out. I had a duty to perform.

But I couldn't.

I couldn't risk it.

I considered teleporting myself out. But the consequence of that would lead to the planet collapsing in on itself anyway. Oh what to do.

A sudden signal reached my ears from across the vast void of the cosmos. A signal that travelled many times the speed of light, at a frequency only I understood. A signal I had never heard of but still recognised.

"Arishem," I greeted.

"Why did you stop the emergence?"

Ah, straight to business I see. Truthfully I wasn't expecting him to reach out so soon. Celestials are split far apart from one another. For all I knew Arishem was too far away to communicate. But he had obviously felt my failed emergence.

"I couldn't risk it," I answered truthfully. There was no point to lie, I knew he could tell. That and I wasn't a good liar to begin with, couldn't help but give myself away in every instance I tried. That held true even in my current state.

I could feel Arishem's confusion through our bond. I could also feel the confusion of thousands of Celestials listening in. I actually recognised many of them, I guess we all did share a sort of hive mind. Or was it just a form of internet type deal for us.

It was kinda uncomfortable, to have so many people, Celestials, watching me.

"The emergence is integral to the continued survival of the universal energy cycle," Arishem lectured me. I already knew it, I know he knew I knew it.

"I cannot risk the destruction of this planet," I argued. I could still feel his confusion. It must be very perplexing to the Prime Celestial to experience this.

"You would cease the emergence for the sake of one planet?"

Ah, that's what he was confused about. Arishem, so focused on the bigger picture. Celestials in general never saw things from mortal eyes. Why should they? Their duties were so far higher.

But for me? I guess I did see things from his perspective. But I also saw things from their perspective. Their being the humans who's countless billions voices reached me in the nick of time. If not for my nigh-omnipresent awareness, I would've never even noticed. Had it not been for my past life, I wouldn't have cared.

"Yes, I will stop the emergence for the sake of this planet."

"Why?"

Was that anger? Could Celestials even feel anger? Annoyance perhaps? It was hard to tell considering Arishem wasn't even sure which one it was. You'd think a 14 billion year old hyper intelligent robot would know. But I guess it was a first for everything.

"Why not?" I challenged.

"WHY!"

Shouldn't have taunted him.

"Because I care," I said.

"You care?" Arishem considered my words. "Why? That is one in a sea of billions across the universe. New worlds must be made, new stars must be built, and sacrifices must be made."

"I understand. But."

"But?"

"This is my planet," I said in a challenge. He'll have to force me if he wanted me to get out.

"Your planet?…"

"You have been corrupted. Just like the rogue."

"Ego?" I said in surprise. So I was an MCU Celestial and not a comics one. In retrospect it was glaringly obvious considering how big I was. I was also not as nearly powerful as the comics described, typical live action adaptation. In any other scenario I could've done something more than stay still.

"Do not interfere in the sacred mission. Else I would be forced to terminate you."

Ah, he left. Well that was anticlimactic. Also for the best. Having him physically arrive would be much much worse.

Hah!

So tired.

I consciously felt the world around me, above and below, side by side. It wasn't too dissimilar to looking it at it with my eyes. I investigated the surface with haste, better to confirm the version of marvel I was in.

Hm, Tony Stark check, Steve rogers check, Nick Fury check…

Okay, I'm in the MCU it seems, no X-men, no Fantastic 4, pre avengers too considering the lack of mention for them. And this body, my body, it was quite obvious which Celestial I was. But how? Tiamat canonically doesn't waken till the…till the…the uh…what?

What?

What?

What?

Impossible!

I saw the movies, I know what happens, I know. I don't know. How is this possible? This should be impossible. Why can't I remember?

Gah, this is frustrating. But I cannot dwell on it now. The surface is in shambles. I need to do something.

2. Tzeentch

Tzeentch I trust you know where the happy button is?

Huh, given the title of the thread I expected the first idea would be a Dragon Age/Xianxia fic, with the Cultivator MC being a Dreamer.

3. Daoist Dreamwalker

Still haven’t gotten my username change yet.

4. Threadmarks: Haenlien's Tongtian novel Fanfic
    Daoist Dreamwalker

The first time he saw her, it was like a dream. An impossibility brought into reality. An invocation of a feeling he never thought himself capable of it.

Donghuang Taiyi, the Eastern Emperor was a grand existence. The son of the Solar star and undoubtedly the strongest demon in existence. Even among his generation of innate gods, he was exceptional.

The Chaos Bell did not grant him strength, it was merely a supplement to an already existing might. But with it, he knew he was practically unstoppable. From the moment he stepped onto Hongjun's Violet Heaven Palace, he knew he was unstoppable.

So what if the 3 pure ones are orthodox descendants of Pangu? So what if Mingle had 3 top tier treasures? So what if Jieyin broke past the limits of Golden Immortals of the Great Firmament?

If Donghuang Taiyi was to be described with two words, it was arrogant and loyal. Loyal to a fault as for all his power, he loved his brother. He was stronger than Di Jun, but he differed to him not because he was simple minded, but because of his love and loyalty for his elder sibling.

He was loyal to the demon cause for he believed in Di Jun. One reason alone was enough and to Donghuang Taiyi, that loyalty was what defined him.

At the same time, few were more arrogant than the Eastern Emperor. For who can challenge the strongest god of the sun? The 3 legged golden crow of unparalleled might? Never bowing to anyone, never surrendering to anyone. Donghuang Taiyi knew no defeat.

Then he saw her.

And for the first time…

He was defeated.

And his heart surrendered.

Di Jun's plan for completing the Starry Sky War Array was a sound one. With he addition of a goddess like Xihe, they'd recruit an additional powerhouse in Changxi as well. The heavenly emperor was ecstatic at the thought.

The demon sages were all in agreement. Though Xihe and Changxi were innate goddesses born of stars, they weren't demons. Yet the marriage to unite both parties will be a great boon to the Heavenly Courts.

With this in mind, and to facilitate her own treasure's cultivation, Nuwa stepped up to spread the news. Xihe will marry Dijon uniting the sun and moon. Changxi would also marry Donghuang Taiyi thus completing the arrangement.

They say opposites attract and Di Jun was attracted to Xihe. He remembered the gorgeous goddess at Hongjun's sermon and this only further invigorated him.

'Xihe and Changxi would be perfect for my brother and I,' he thought to himself. His thought younger brother Taiyi was being strange, reclusive even.

Donghuang Taiyi was aloof, never putting anyone in his eye. He barely interacted with the demon sages and only tacitly knew Fuxi and Nuwa. But Di Jun liked to think he knew his brother best. Taiyi may not be the most social of people, but he did seem lonely.

So as big brother, Di Jun decided to kill two birds with one stone and give Taiyi some happiness.

"I assume Daoist Di Jun will seek Xihe's hand and Daoist Taiyi will seek Changxi's hand in marriage?" Nuwa asked.

"I will have to trouble fellow Daoost Nuwa," Di Jun said with a nod. He was about to give her leave when Taiyi, who stood silently beside his throne stepped forwards.

Donghuang Taiyi, who deferred to Di Jun and saw all things as beneath him charged forwards in desperation. His action surprised all the sages, ministers, and his emperor brother present.

"Hold on a second!" He exclaimed.

"Daoist Taiyi, is there something wrong?" Nuwa turned around to ask.

"Yes, there is one problem," Taiyi stated with conviction.

"Taiyi?" Di Jun said confused. "My marriage to Xihe will bring many benefits to the demon race. Sure you understand that."

"That's not the problem I'm referring to brother," Taiyi said. Other demons would be roasted for being so informal but not Taiyi, never Taiyi.

"I do not seek Changxi's hand in marriage," he turned to Nuwa. "I seek another."

He approached the half snake goddess and prepared himself. Nearby, Di Jun and Fuxi were transfixed by the scene. Was Taiyi actually going to propose to Nuwa? The elder brother felt impressed while the other elder brother felt enraged.

Even Nuwa shuffled back at this scene. She'd be a saint in the future and Taiyi was approaching her like this? She didn't know how to react.

"Fellow Daoist Nuwa, I'll need to trouble you to ask…" Taiyi began but then he stopped himself. He was going to ask Nuwa to pass the message like Di Jun. But then he thought about it a little more.

'Trouble you to ask? Oh phew! So he's not proposing to me,' Nuwa breathed a sigh of relief. She wasn't ready nor did she think she'd ever want to be tied down.

"Actually…I will do this myself," Taiyi said turning away from Nuwa. "Brother, forgive me but I must be going."

"Taiyi? Who could have bought your eye?" Di Jun asked with interest.

"Tongtian of the 3 pure ones," Taiyi admitted whilst blushing. He quickly left as all the inhabitants of Di Jun's throne hall registered what he just said.

Just outside the Supreme Purity Hall, the 3 pure ones stood side by side. Each of them noticed the approaching Taiyi with curious gazes. Was he here to try to recruit them? Did the demons even have the balls?

Recently, they had worked together to defeat Dong Wanggong and his Violet Mansion. But they were by no means allies. In fact their relationship could be described as slightly hostile.

The eldest brother, Laozi, the Grand Pure One was a wrinkly balding old man. He was also the wisest and most mysterious of the 3 deities being one who represented the constant changing of dual extremities.

Yuanshi, the Jade Pure One, the second brother was a handsome middle aged man with black hair. He was a fiercely prideful individual looking down on all beings not his family and held demons in disdain. He represented the transformation of absolute nothingness into something.

Tongtian, the Supreme Pure One, the youngest sister was a bit of an anomaly. A modern soul transmigrating into a gender bent version of the fiercest among the 3 pure ones. The deity who represented the change of something back to a state of formlessness. The one with the highest offensive means.

"Donghuang Taiyi, for what purpose has a flat haired beast like you trespassed on sacred Kunlun?" Yuanshi began with open disdain. Neither Laozi nor Tongtian argued against him though Tongtian did have a look of embarrassed annoyance.

"Fellow Daoist Yuanshi," Taiyi greeted back. "Greetings fellow Daoist Laozi and fellow Daoist Tongtian."

"Daoist Taiyi, for what purpose have you come?" Laozi said taking the reigns from Yuanshi's brash insult.

Tongtian meanwhile was thinking of possibilities. She was familiar with the Honghuang setting and novels about it during her old life. She had an inkling to the events. 'Di Jun holds us in pretty high honour to send Taiyi,' she thought.

"Is this about the marriage between fellow Daoists Xihe and Di Jun?" She asked much to Tail's shock. He was wondering how she knew about this event.

Though thinking about it, a Quasi-Saint like Tongtian could definitely read into the future and infer future events. After all, she was supposed to be a power expert with the Dao of time.

"So it's an invite?" Yuanshi scoffed. "That flat haired beast doesn't have the right."

"Yuanshi," Tongtian berated giving him a quick kick in the shin.

"Actually its not about that," Taiyi hurriedly corrected. He swallowed nervously and walked forwards. In his palms, he retrieved his Chaos Bell. Instantly, the desire in the 3 pure one's eyes could be seen.

The Chaos Bell was once apart of Pangu's axe. Logically speaking, it had familiar relations with the 3 descendants of Pangu. With the Pangu Banner, the axe's head, the Taiji Painting, the axe's handle, it made sense for the Chaos Bell which was once the axe's pummel to be in Tongtian's hand just as the former two were held by her brothers. But reality was cruel.

"What is the meaning of this?" Yuanshi accused.

"Fellow Daoist Tongtian," Taiyi began approaching the startled goddess. "I Donghuang Taiyi…Eastern Emperor of the Heavenly Courts humbly ask Tongtian of the 3 pure ones, orthodox descendants of Great God Pangu. This Chaos Bell is my betrothal gift as I humbly ask for your hand in matrimony."

"Eh?"

"YOU DARE!"

Yuanshi did not hesitate to attack. His force of energy sent Taiyi skirting back. Yuanshi had already reached the advanced stage of Quasi-Saint. He was superior to the intermediate stage Taiyi.

But with the Chaos Bell he blocked Yuanshi's strike. "I am not here for conflict," he argued.

"Flat haired beast you have some balls. A toad trying to eat swan meat?" Yuanshi was thoroughly enraged. In a flash of light, the Pangu Banner appeared in his right hand while the Three Treasures Jade Sceptre appeared in his left.

"You think you're worthy? This is an insult of the highest order," Yuanshi's vice resonated with the heavens, darkening the sky. Thunder and lightning rumbled throughout Kunlun and Yuanshi appeared more akin to a vengeful god.

However, Taiyi didn't fight beyond defending himself. Yuanshi was going to be his in law soon and he didn't want to fight him. He swallowed his pride and tried to turn away from him.

"Fellow Doaist Tongtian, please believe my sincerity. From the moment I saw you during Hongjun's first sermon, I fell in love you. There is not woman more perfect in the world then you."

"You filth, shut your trap this instant," Yuanshi howled.

"I seek nothing more then to be by your side," Taiyi continued even as he was pummelled in the chest by Yuanshi's sceptre. He grunted falling back, his ribcage cracked by the force of Yuanshi's blow.

Taiyi landed on his back and Yuanshi life the Pangu banner. His next strike was bound to be a killing one. Laozi, who'd been observing for a while hesitated to act. Killing Taiyi will not do, he was a ranked deity in heaven. They can't just outright kill him without incurring Heavenly Wrath.

But at the same time, he was insulting the 3 pure ones by his words. What was a mere Taiyi compared to them? Laozi wasn't one to get into needless conflicts but even he had his pride. He wasn't willing to give his little sister away to this scum.

Besides, he could sense a future tribulation coming to the demon race. If he tied Tongtian to them, wouldn't that be signing her death warrant?

Clang!

Before Laozi could act, Tongtian appeared before Yuanshi. The Qingping sword held in both her hands blocked Yuanshi's Pangu Banner. Both top class treasures sparkled with so much force that nearby mountains shattered from the impact.

"Tongtian?" Yuanshi quickly retraced his banner pole.

"I'm sorry brother but killing Donghuang Taiyi will bring too much trouble on our hands," she said.

"Hmph, so what if the Heavenly Court finds trouble with us? What is a Heavenly Court compared to the 3 pure ones?" Yuanshi snorted. But he still abided by Tongtian's words seeing as his sister wasn't going to agree with him on this.

Tongtian held out her hand pulling Taiyi up to his feet.

"Thank you fellow Daoist. Have you considered my…"

He was silenced as Tongtian held out her palm. "Stop," she said hesitantly.

She didn't want to admit it but Tail's words had moved her. He not only came by himself instead of by proxy like Di Jun but had a sincere look that Tongtian cannot deny. In a cutthroat cultivation world, Tail's pure sincerity was a break of the norm she'd grown accustomed to.

She had to admit, that thinking back to when Taiyi lead the demons into battle against Violet Manner, he did look kinda cool. But she wasn't really keen on dating him, at least not for now. The Chaos Bell also wasn't a bad gift, for Taiyi to be willing to part with it improved his character in her eyes.

She knew her history and if the story goes right then Tail's days were numbered.

"Look, Taiyi," she began before stopping herself. She didn't want to break the man's heart after his efforts but she had to think of a way to let him down.

"You don't seem like such a bad guy. But the demons are heading for a tribulation against the titans soon," she began. "I can see your sincerity but I have no desire to embroil myself in such a conflict."

"If it is the titans you're concerned about then you do not have to worry. I will protect you with my life," Taiyi claimed. To this Tongtian chuckled.

An oppressive aura bore down on Tail's shoulders, one equal to that of Yuanshi. The power of an advanced Quasi-Saint.
    "You can't even touch me much less fight me," Tongtian scoffed feeling a little insulted. "Do not think too highly of yourself Taiyi"

"Then I'll get better. I'll cultivate harder, train myself so that one day I can stand by your side," he claimed standing up with a look of conviction. "I am not worthy of you now. But I won't give up."

"Oh?" Tongtian raised her elegant eyebrow. "You should worry about surviving the tribulation first. Who knows if you demons can even survive."

"So if I survive you'd give me a chance?" Taiyi smiled. "Very well Daoist Tongtian. I will prove myself to you, I swear it. After I defeat the titans, will you give me chance?"

"Sure, maybe," Tongtian sighed walking away.

Taiyi smiled and in his mind, he danced in triumph. Tongtian was right. He had no right to propose to her right now. It wasn't a lost cause, he had made a step forward and not faltered. 'It wasn't a no.'

Though Yuanshi and Laos both were displeased, they said nothing else as Taiyi left Kunlun. They doubted Tail's survival. In the previous tribulation, all major players aside from Hongjun perished. What was a Taiyi compared to them.

ArsMagna1337 and Shaaazaaam like this.
  5. Threadmarks: Mamafei(This Young Master is Not Canon Fodder
    Daoist Dreamwalker

Watching Tianyi leave was the hardest thing she'd ever experienced. In a single instant her world was crushed beyond believe. Her greatest treasure in the world gone like the straying wind.

Xi Mengfei, the Sword Sovereign stood in silence watching the horizon. The sect had was already spreading the news of Monarch Nine Heavens going on a special mission. But she knew the truth.

Tianyi had encountered something and left this timeline. She wouldn't be able to see her darling son again for the foreseeable future. Who knew how long that would be? Could be a year, could be ten, hundred, even a thousand.

The mere thoughts of which made her frosted heart ache in unimaginable pain. The type of pain that drove the Origin Immortal near insane. It was only knowledge of Tanya's confirmation to be among the living the stopped her from any reckless action.

Wordlessly, Xi Mengfei turned away from the sunset. She needed to clear her mind. As such she dematerialised from her perch and reappeared within the confines of her own mansion.

Not long go Tianyi was staying here as well. After all this time she'd finally gotten her son to move back in with her and now that blissful life was taken, stripped from her like her master centuries ago.

Approaching the inner sectors of her mansion, Xi Mengfei struggled within her mind. She passed by Ba Shifang without even the tiniest of acknowledgement. Not even when he greeted her as mother, playing the role of Tianyi.

The audacity!

If her were not a clone of Tianyi then she'd smite him where he stood. But as it was now, the resemblance was painful to watch for the millennia old immortal cultivator.

She kept that same pocket face she developed from her girlhood all the way to her secret place. Away from everyone else. A place where she can calm down.

Touching a section of the wall, she entered a secret chamber.

There rested a shrine whereupon a portrait of Xi Tianyi lay. It rested on the foot of a lifelike statue made in Xi Tanya's image. It was so lifelike that it could easily be mistaken for flesh and blood.

There, Xi Tianyi was enshrined in a similar manner that the Three Pure Ones were. Below the statue were neatly folded baby and childhood cloths worn by Tianyi. Shoes, hair accessories, toys, bathtubs, miscellaneous belongings.

Anything Tianyi had used and touched were painstakingly preserved and arranged around the alter of the shrine dedicated to Xi Tianyi.

Surrounding the chamber were many portraits of the boy. His smile, his joyful face, his pouting look, his sad expressions. All the things she could remember from her time with her son and all the things extracted from countless peoples memories who'd interacted with her son painted into reality.

Alongside the portraits were screens not unlike televisions. But instead they depicted every single instance of Tanya's life from infancy to adulthood. Here the entire legacy of Xi Tianyi was contained.

Here, Xi Mengfei could relax. She took one deep breath and said.

"Yi'er, come home soon. Mommy misses you."

6. Jack-21

Jack-21 I trust you know where the happy button is?

This feels like it could actually be possible, she is kind of crazy for her son.

7. Daoist Dreamwalker

It's overblown on my end. But we memed about it so much on the discord that I just couldn't resist.

ArsMagna1337, Hypereal and Jack-21 like this.