1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. QQ is looking for 2-3 new mods! If you're interested, check out the topic in Announcements!
    Dismiss Notice

Stray

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Bailey Matutine, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Threadmarks: 0
    Bailey Matutine

Bailey Matutine (Verified Pooka)

I winced with my whole body and closed my eyes. This was going to be just like back at school, and I didn’t know if I could take that. Before the pain could begin, however, the rough girl spoke again.

“Stop,” she ordered, “heel.” I heard her walk closer, boots treading on the hard floor. I felt her come to a stop in front of me. “Open your eyes,” she commanded. I did so slowly, my gaze opening to a view of her strong chin. Carefully I looked up into her piercing gaze before I hastily looked down again.

I don’t know what she saw in my eyes in that second, but she reached into her pocket and pulled out a handful of something that crinkled. “Hand,” she demanded. Uncertainly I extended one hand. Everything had gone bizarrely off script since I joined the Undersiders at their base.

She put the object in my hand and I had to look at it a few times to make sense of what I was seeing. Two sticks of jerky and a granola bar? “Easy,” she said, “you’re safe here. Eat.”

I looked at Lisa and Brian in confusion but they just returned that same look. A glance the other way, at Alec, rendered no additional assistance. I cautiously opened one of the sticks of jerky and cautiously bit into it. I smiled uncertainly at her and said “thank you,” to which she gently swatted my nose and then ruffled my hair like Anne used to do to me and Emma when we were being ‘too adorable’ as she put it, before turning to face Lisa.

“Good job. We’re keeping her.”

What is my life?

2. Biigoh

Biigoh Moderator

Clearly... Rachel can tell you're a bitch and one that was abused, Tay Tay.

Ack likes this.
  3. Simonbob

Simonbob Really? You don't say.

I'm sure there's more to this, that makes it work.

Until that turns up, I'll just have to laugh at the insanely Crack ideas in my head.

4. Stormbringer117

Stormbringer117 Souless

Fortunately, this story isn't in the NSFW Forum, which means this will be more wholesome than whoresome

Prince Charon and Ack like this.
  5. Zeushobbit

Zeushobbit I use my mind and yours doesn't matter.

Tentatively watched pending more information on where this is going.

Hoping for adorable fluff of Rachel helping Taylor to not give a shit about what people think of her anymore while Lisa watches on very confused.

preier and Code Jorda like this.
  6. Threadmarks: 1.1
    Bailey Matutine

Bailey Matutine (Verified Pooka)

I desperately looked around. I couldn’t believe they were actually considering this. A thought struck me. “It’s just the time that’s important, right?” Everyone looked at me and I shrank back. “Nevermind.”

“No,” Brian said, “go on. If you’ve got an idea that’s not robbing a bank, I want to hear it.”

I hesitated, then spoke up again. “If this boss just wants us to do something big at that time, and he doesn’t care what it is, maybe we can brainstorm some other ideas?”

“Okay, other ideas, I’m on board. What ideas do we all have? Alec?”

“We could rob an ice cream parlor,” Alec suggested lazily.

“No, next,” Brian said pointing at me.

“Um, uh,”

“I’ll get back to you. Lisa?”

“I really like this bank idea,” she pouted.

“We could rescue puppies from the Empire,” Rachel interjected. Brian put his face in his hands while Alec cackled. Lisa’s eyes widened.

“We could… you mean attack one of their dog fighting rings? They’d have a fair amount of cash, the dogs would be big publicity, nobody will object to us fighting Nazis… This is a great idea Bitch. Let me just go call the boss.”

Rachel crossed her arms grumpily. “All my ideas are good.”

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  7. Zeushobbit

Zeushobbit I use my mind and yours doesn't matter.

Yay Puppies!

I love Rachel's plans.

A plan that involves saving puppies is always the best plan.

Prince Charon likes this.