1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid profit made with imperial righteousness!!! (Smite/Multicross)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by mkasana, May 24, 2019.

1. mkasana

mkasana About as omniscient as everyone else

It was night and the moon was lighting the world.

In the forests near a dirt road a small pub stands. It doesn’t get visitors often. Mostly just few travelers who are tirred of the bouts between the numerous gods that inhabit this world.

„Looks like another lonesome night.“ Said a very tall man, easily three meter stall, tending to the bar.

„I wouldn’t say that. Not until the sun rises again. Then you can say that it was a lonesome night. But that still woudn’t be accurate since I’m here.“ Replied a young man of avarage build, around one and three quarter meters tall. He was currently sitting the bar desk, much to the tall ones annoyance.

„Technicalities. Honestly Az, when I said I want a quiet life after all that happened I didn’t mean that it should be that quiet.“ Continued the tall one, trying to sate his boredom with conversation. „I expect each day that something exciting happens, like a greater daemon suddenly appearing in the middle of the room.“

„Don’t wish for something you’ll regret later on Atham.“ Az replied.

Just then three people bursted through the door two of them were carrying the third, they looked desperate.

„Told ya“ Az says with a smirk.

„Az, just shut up you’re not helping.“ Athem scolded Az. He moved to help them only to have an arrow pointed straight at his face.

„Who are you“ Asks the archer. Upon closer look and their voice Atham can easily guess the obvious. That this hunter is a goddess, her insignia of greek temple made it clear that this is Artemis the Goddess of the Hunt.

„Seriously you just barge in and demand us to identify ourselves. Shouldn’t it the other way around?“ Atham asks with a bit of amusement in his voice.

„Answer my question mortal!“ She shouted.

„Really your friend there doesn’t look like he’s going to make it. So if you want our help you should really change your tone.“ Az says, now having a really wide grin.

The goddess immediatly turned to the wounded man-god-does it even matter right now?

„Poseidon! Aphrodite can you heal him?“ She asks hurriedly, still aiming her bow with arrow fully drawn.

„I-I-I can’t the wounds are too deep. I don’t think I can, my healing prowess aren‘t enough.“ Replies Aphrodite the goddess of love and she is really deserving of that title beacouse she’s absolutely gorgeous.

„Well, well, well seems like you’re in quite a bind here. How about a deal. Hmm?“ Az says with a smile.

„What kind of deal?“ Artemis asks carefully.

„Simple I’ll help you heal your friend and you’re gonna buy something. OK?“ He answers with a happy voice.

„That’s it?“ She asks incrediously, not believing the situation she found herself in. Healing a god for a pint? That’s suspicious.

„That’s it. Plus he looks like he’s gonna die soon I would hurry if I were you.“ He just nods.

„Fine, I’ll buy something. That all?“She finally decides.

„Yeah, sure whatever.“ He just shrugs as he jumps from the counter and walks towards Poseidon and Aphrodite. He crouches and extends his hands towards Poseidons head. His hands lit aflame in a brilliant golden light, said light began to engulf Poseidon.

„What are you doing!“ Shouted Artemis and immediatly turning her weapon towards Az.

„Easy there. That’s just how he heals.“ And true to Athams word when the flames stopped Poseidons body was healed and cleaned of any blood that stained his gear.

„There, done.“ Az said and sighed. „Now about that something.“ He got right to the topic.

„What do you sell?“ Asks Artemis still glaring at them.

„It’s a bar. What do you think? I mean aside from the beer and wine we sell some food and candy and tea….coffe?“ He looks unsure on the last one and turns towards Atham. Atham simply nods.

Artemis looked at the two harder, trying to find some motives for making her buy something as payment.

„I’ll take some wine then.“ Should help Poseidon when he wakes up. Heck, she might take a shot herself.

„Here ya go.“ Said Az as he brought a wine bottle form behind his back.

„I only have drachmas to pay with. Is that fine?“ She asks hesitantly.

„Yeah sure. So long as it holds some value and can be used to pay for goods.“ He answers.

She handed him drachmas and he went back to the bar counter.

„Do you mind if we stay here for a little longer. At least till Poseidon wakes up.“ Asks Aphrodite. Artemis shoots her a glare at which Aphrodite shrinks.

„Eh, sure call it a freebie.“ Az then snaps his head towards the door. Atham walks towards it with a giant sword that any other person would have to wield in both hands.

„It would seem that we have some unwanted guests.“ Atham says.

„Shall we.“ He asks. Az just nods.

„Don’t leave. As long as you remain here you’re relatively safe.“ Az tells the greeks.

„No wait, you’re already helping us. I’ll go with you. Aphrodite keep an eye on Poseidon.“ Artemis took her bow and redied an arrow.

Atham just kicks the door open and walks without a care in the world. As though the fact that three gods aren’t roaming around, willing to kill anyone who gets in their way. Az walks right behind him with hands in his pants pockets. Artemis is looking everywhere, trying to find any sign of the enemy.

Az takes a deep breath and yells.

„OI, Cunts! Where are ya‘ ya chickenshits.“ He screams with a bit of amusement and after finishing, he holds a big shit eating grin Artemis ever saw.

„Do you want to get us found!“ She practicaly screeched.

An arrow flew overhead barely missing Az’s head. Everyone turned to the position the arrow came from. A figure jumped fromthe bushes, moving as if the wind itself was supporting them. In just a second he was right in the middle of our protagonists. He swings his sword only for it to stop when it meets Atham giant blade. The assaultant then jumps back. Atham wants to retaliate but a sudden vortex sucks him to his left side.

Taken by suprise his body is lifted and voilently showed to the left. His reflexes fast enough he notices a great sword falling down. He Immediatly raises his blade to protect himself.

Blades colide and the enemy is made clear. A man of asian descent wearing cloth taht covered his left side of his chest. A strawhat on his head. A small beard on his chin. His eyes showed calm before the storm waiting to be unleashed.

„We have no qualms with you. Give us the greeks and we’ll leave in peace.“ The mysterious man says.

„You know. We propably would have taken that offer if you didn’t attack us. Or rather I would but you showed hostility without any reason. So yeah, sorry.“ Atham responds.

„Hmf. Then today it will be your last.“ Atham only gave the universal gesture bring it on.

The two warriors charged.

The archer, now weilding a sword immediatly switches back to bow and nots an arrow.

Az charges an energy ball to throw at his assailant, looking completely unimpresed by the look of this guy.

Traditional japanese armour. Face hidden behind a mask. Eyes glowing in the dark.

As he’s about to throw it a sound of elektricity echoes behind him.

He immediatly turns around and sees a big red humanoid creature. His face, that would terrify most, looked like a bad gremlin cosplay in Az’s eyes. Surounded by four drums shining in neon blue, each cackeling with elektricity.

The big gremlin strikes the drum and a bolt of elektricity is released. It hits Az and he is sent flying.

„Ow, come on, what was that! How does hitting a fucking drum release elektricity.“ Az complains as he gets up withou any effort.

Only to be hit in the face with another bolt. „Are you kidding me!“ He gets up again.

Another bolt flies, but this time he dodges and throws an orange energy ball towards that paprika goblin. It hits and explodes. This time it gets thrown back and lands on the back.

„Not so fun when you fall is it?“ Az says with a frown.

„You carry quite a punch for something so small.“ Responds the big goblin. Az stops frowning. In fact he shows no emotion what so ever.

„I’m gonna enjoy showing those drumsticks up your ass.“He finaly replies and readies another blast.

„Before we begin. I would like to know the name of my oponent.“ Said goblin king look alike.

„You first gretchin.“ Said Az with snark.

„I am Raijin the Master of thunder and the ruler of the skies!“ Raijin introduced himself.

„I heard that!“ Screams the swordsman before parrying a strike from Atham.

„Wait, so you fly in the skies and make annoying noise?“ Asked Az with a bit of his amusement returning.

„What? I throw lightning at anyone who dares challenge me.“ Raijin let out incrediously.

„Sorry, it’s just that thunder is a sound that comes with lightning. It alone is just that, a sound.“

„I think you’re taking this too literarly. You are?“ Raijin asked with a bit of a frown from that remark.

„Eh, the name’s Az. Don’t care if you remember it or forget it. It’s not really gonna change that much.“ Az introduces himself with a tone one would use to describe something absolutely boring and unimportant.

„Let this be an incredible battle!“ Raijin shouts and strikes his drums, sending several lightning bolts at Az. But before they could hit him Az dissapeared leaving behind particles in shape of triangles vaguely shaped to resemble his form.

Raijin is surprised but he’s not called the ruler of the skies (self proclaimed) for nothing as he senses the distrtion of air behind him. He turns around, ready to send a wave of lightning, only to be punched in the face by a fist enveloped in orange and golden flames.

He wants to retaliate but the fist unclenches and all the fire gathers in the hand’s palm, compresed into a single point. Then it releases burning him and pushing him back until he hits a tree.

„That should knock him out for a while.“ Az tells himself. „Now where is that bowman?“ He searches his suroundings and then he spots him dodging some arrows from Artemis. Huh, Goddes of the hunt really fits her. She has the bowman on the ropes. How did they have so much trouble with these morons?

Az turns towards Raijin and sees him getting up. Raijin starts to make a strange sound. It starts to get louder until it becoms audible for Az. He was….laughing?

„Ha Ha Ha, now that’s what I call a punch!“ Shouts Raijin with glee. „This is far from over!“

„You’re one of those never give up thick heads. Aren’t you.“ Az said, looking somewhat annoyed.

„Where’s the challenge in giving up? I like it extreme!“

*sigh* „Meathead through and through. I hate them. They never seem to understand the meaning of no.“ At that statemant Raijin’s smile only widened.

„That’s right! Now quit the chit-chat and FIGHT me!“ The response to that was a fist in the face.

It sent him flying through the tree he hit the first time. This time Raijin immediatly got up and sped towards Az much faster then before lightning engulfing his entire body as he went. When he shot his fist fowardit hit the fist of his opponent. The result was a shockwave and lightning and flames were released into random directions.

Raijin was grinning like a mad man or well a god. Az on the other hand still had that look of annoyance.

„You’re quite strong for a mere mortal.“ Said Raijin. The facade of annoyance broke as Az started to laugh.

„Ha ha ha ha, a mortal!? Really? You must be really dumb if you think a mortal could be this strong. I mean I’m not even trying. Like not even 1% of my power is being used right now. I just thought that you were warming up.“ Az contineud to laugh.

Raijin got angry at him being dumb comment. „I’m not fighting seriously either. I thought you were a mortal so to make it more challenging for myself I held back.“

„Then stop wasting everyones time and go full power at me. The sooner I’m done the sooner I can go get some sleep. Becaouse you’re so boring that it’s tiring.“

They just stared at eachother for a moment, waiting who would bet he first one to strike. Raijin disappeard. And Az was hit in the back of the head. When his head hit the ground it made a crater.

„I shall show you the power of lightning! Lightning parade: Finale“ Shouted Raijin. A giant gong appeard next to him. A drumstick materialized in his hands. He hit the gong, skies darkened and a blinding light fell down on Az.

„This is the power of god of lightning you’ll do well to remember it!“

The ground meltet in 10 meter radius. The crater where Az laid was now hidden by a smokescreen. Before it could settle however it blew outwards.

Az stood in the middle of the crater enveloped in briliant golden flame, a look of complete apathy and the eyes. The eyes looked like that of an octopus but instead of having the pupil horizontaly stretched, it had his pupils slashed verticaly.

Raijin was about to hit the gong again but Az disappeared only to appear infront of him. Raijin taken aback at this sudden turn of events flew backwards just as fast as when he hit Az in the back of the head.

This time Az moved just as fast. Fist thrusting fowards filled with energy unknown to all but him. Raijin was completely blown away, the dark cloudfilled skies split, letting the moon shine briliantly in the night sky.

„He won’t come back any time soon.“ Az said to himself.

Atham could feel the energy build up from Az, he wants to finish it quickly. Time to pick up the slack. Deflecting another blow from the eastern swordsman. Something strange Atham started to notice is that the longer they fought the more the swordsmans attacks increased in intensity. Like a storm trying to bottel it’s self up.

„I believe it is high time to finish this.“ Atham finaly decided to speak.

„You take the words right out of my mouth tall swordsman.“

„The name’s Atham by the way. Being called tall swordsman is kind of wierd for me.“ Said Atham with a small smile on his face.

„I’m Susano, The god of the summer storm.“

„It would seem that my friend wants to finish this fast. So how about a bargain.“

„A bargain?“ Asked Susano intrigued.

„A simple wage of who loses. But only with one strike. Fail to bring me to my knees with this one strike and I win you get me to kneel and you win. Simple right?“ Atham explained.

Susano thought about it for a while. „Very well. Be ready for I shall unleash my full power.“

„Oh I’m looking foward to it.“

Susano lifted his blade above his head and then struck. Atham just looked at him with a face a parent would give a child when they’re pretending to be part of their fantasy. ,Sorry but your power from worshippers means nothing, when compared to the untold trillions that radicaly worshipped me in the decadent empire I created. To show you how serious I am I shall not hold back either.‘

„Hear the rage of my storm! Final Tempest“ Roared Susano.

„You seriously shouted the name of your attack? Alright I’ll play along. See and fear the progress of man! Eternal crusader’s Smite!

Susano carried by the wind of his raging storms and Atham enveloped in blinding light, that paradoxicaly was both warm as a comfy blanket and cold as the south pole.

The swords clashed both trying to overpower the other. Grass under them strats to freeze and burn. Leaves and eventualy trees start to fly around them as if the were in the eye of a tornado.

Atham took a step foward. The wind stopped spinning around them and instead was rushing to the direction Atham was facing, the blow sending Susano through uncountable number of trees until he was so far Atham couldn’t see him.

„Let that be a lesson kid. Don’t judge abook by it’s cover. Though your not here to listen to me. Honestly kids these millenia don’t have the time to listen to what the elders have to say.“ Joked Atham.

He looked towards Artemis and saw the bowman with arrows impaled in his chest.

The Bowman took a look at Atham, then turned to Az. He decided the reasonable thing to do was to run away. Thus he jumped backwards towards the trees and bushes. Where the foliage masked him as he made his hasty retreat.

Artemis was about to go after him but was stopped by Atham who took a step infront of her. Az put a hand on her shoulder and spoke.

„He ran, no point in catching him. His friends were both sent flying. They won’t come back for a long time. You have a friend to také care of.“ She sighed and but the arrow back in her quiver on her back.

They turned around and found Aphrodite with hands covering her mouth. Next to her stood Poseidon his eyes wide, practicaly bulging out of their eye sockets.

„Who are you two?“ He asked.

The two enigmas just looked at eachother. Then looked right back at him, both smirking.

„We are just some assholes owning a bar.“ Replied Az.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. Mr Zoat

Mr Zoat Dedicated ragequitter

In English, it is customary for the speech marks to go at the top of the text.

For example, "We are just some assholes owning a bar."
    Rather than „We are just some assholes owning a bar.“

In addition, if you are using curved speech marks, then they should be curved towards the text rather than away.

For example, “We are just some assholes owning a bar.”
    Rather than ”We are just some assholes owning a bar.“

3. mkasana

mkasana About as omniscient as everyone else

I am somewhat aware of that. That is mostly because in my country „Hi“ is how speech marks are done. I changed word to the english version so it should be fine either next chapter or the chapter after that.