1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tale of the Skillful Ninja [Naruto/Fable]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Vindictus, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

[​IMG]

Name- Naruto Uzumaki

Past Life- Reaver

Techniques;

Ninjutsu;
    N/A

Genjutsu;
    N/A

Taijutsu;
    N/A

???;
    N/A

Perks;
    N/A

Flaws;
    Bahbie- You are an infant, much to your own displeasure.

2. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Re: Naruto reincarnation quest [Naruto/???]

Your first memories of your new life are of battle and death.

You watch as your mother struggles to save you from a man who rips a devil-fox of fire and hatred out of her chest- As a blonde man you think might be your father steals you back from the man, and then sacrifices himself to the God of Death to seal the fox away within you.

But for now, your new life isn't so important- What is is your old life.

[] You lived for a thousand years, dragging civilization to glorious and decadent heights from the barbarous feudalism you were born into. Eventually, however, the method by which you had extended your life became common knowledge- And the knowledge was your undoing. Fortunately, it seems that death was not the end- Not for you, at least. [If this wins, I'll probably need a mod to shift this over to NSFW...]

[] You were a fake hero- Every accomplishment you are known for, a trick and a lie. Eventually, you grew tired of it- Leaving your family the fortune you had amassed, you bribed and plead to the forces of darkness for a chance to have a new start at life. Rejoice, oh 'Hero'- for your wish has been granted. [Potential to be very silly.]

[] Son of the devil, hunter of your own- Slain by the brother once devoured by another. This is not the hell you had expected, and you're not sure whether you should be pleased. [Don't like Canon-Naruto's dress sense? Don't worry- This guy's SSStylish enough for anyone~]

[] You were brash and headstrong- A man who died in persuit of your dreams. But even your death could not hold you back- Only when your dream was finally fulfilled, did you allow yourself to drift into nothingness. But it seems having forced yourself to remain beyond your own death has had unintended side effects. [Awesomeness transcending time and space, and even death itself!]

3. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

The third is Dante.

4. Torgamous

Torgamous Official Matsu

Fourth looks like Kamina.

I feel like I should know the first two, but I'm not getting anything.

5. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

[x] You were brash and headstrong- A man who died in persuit of your dreams. But even your death could not hold you back- Only when your dream was finally fulfilled, did you allow yourself to drift into nothingness. But it seems having forced yourself to remain beyond your own death has had unintended side effects. [Awesomeness transcending time and space, and even death itself!]

A Kamina naruto would be epic.

6. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] You lived for a thousand years, dragging civilization to glorious and decadent heights from the barbarous feudalism you were born into. Eventually, however, the method by which you had extended your life became common knowledge- And the knowledge was your undoing. Fortunately, it seems that death was not the end- Not for you, at least. [If this wins, I'll probably need a mod to shift this over to NSFW...]

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw[/embed]​

7. Berserkslash

Berserkslash Happiest. Fucking. Lizard.

[X] You were a fake hero- Every accomplishment you are known for, a trick and a lie. Eventually, you grew tired of it- Leaving your family the fortune you had amassed, you bribed and plead to the forces of darkness for a chance to have a new start at life. Rejoice, oh 'Hero'- for your wish has been granted. [Potential to be very silly.]

Oh Shit! We needs to do this. Almost positive this be the Wizzard.

8. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

[X] You lived for a thousand years, dragging civilization to glorious and decadent heights from the barbarous feudalism you were born into. Eventually, however, the method by which you had extended your life became common knowledge- And the knowledge was your undoing. Fortunately, it seems that death was not the end- Not for you, at least. [If this wins, I'll probably need a mod to shift this over to NSFW...]

9. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

[X] Son of the devil, hunter of your own- Slain by the brother once devoured by another. This is not the hell you had expected, and you're not sure whether you should be pleased. [Don't like Canon-Naruto's dress sense? Don't worry- This guy's SSStylish enough for anyone~]

O HAI THERE KYUUBI! >:D

10. Ardion Prosili

Ardion Prosili Lover of Horned Women

Which of these options are the smooth jazz-iest?

11. Jugular Signal

Jugular Signal ~

[X] Son of the devil, hunter of your own- Slain by the brother once devoured by another. This is not the hell you had expected, and you're not sure whether you should be pleased.

12. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

[X] Son of the devil, hunter of your own- Slain by the brother once devoured by another. This is not the hell you had expected, and you're not sure whether you should be pleased. [Don't like Canon-Naruto's dress sense? Don't worry- This guy's SSStylish enough for anyone~]

But only if it's Vergil, not Dante.

13. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

Dante definitely dante
    [embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpME4riPI1k[/embed]

14. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Changing my vote to:
    [X] You were brash and headstrong- A man who died in persuit of your dreams. But even your death could not hold you back- Only when your dream was finally fulfilled, did you allow yourself to drift into nothingness. But it seems having forced yourself to remain beyond your own death has had unintended side effects. [Awesomeness transcending time and space, and even death itself!]

15. Ardion Prosili

that's no where near smooth jazzy for me tonight ~3~ i am full on decompress smooth jazz mode any more smooth and I'd be swimmin in scotch

16. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Well, 3 & 4 have been figured out.

A hint, if you wish- One and two are from games, not anime.

17. Aranfan

Aranfan Not too sore, are you?

[X] You were brash and headstrong- A man who died in persuit of your dreams. But even your death could not hold you back- Only when your dream was finally fulfilled, did you allow yourself to drift into nothingness. But it seems having forced yourself to remain beyond your own death has had unintended side effects. [Awesomeness transcending time and space, and even death itself!]

18. Torgamous

Torgamous Official Matsu

Is two the bard from Bard's Tale?

19. Hymn of Ragnarok

Hymn of Ragnarok Well worn.

My thoughts exactly. Seems to fit Vergil once he's tossed into hell, or has become Nelo Angelo and is killed for the last time. Although IIRC, Nelo Angelo was just a shell of Vergil....

Who is unbelievably awesome. Dante is awesome too, but Vergil manages to be just as awesome WITHOUT over the top action. I don't know how he does it. In fact my old screenname used to be Vergil1337 (shut up, I was a teenager just exploring the net).

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  20. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

That would make NSFW.

21. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Eh, I hadn't really meant to have the pre-incarnations secret anyway [Ambivalent wording aside]. If you're curious about who they are, and haven't worked it out already, go ahead and highlight the next bit...

- 1= Reaver [Fable]
    - 2= Axel the Dark Hero [Disgaea]
    - 3= Vergil [Devil May Cry]
    - 4= Kamina [TTGL]

22. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

23. Ardion Prosili

jazz number 3

but only if there's jazz

24. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

With a son of Sparda, there's always music in the air. 8)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  25. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

So... Close thing, but Vergil seems to have won? Depending on whether or not I count the guys who seem to support but didn't actually put down a vote...

Alright, I'll give this a few more minutes before I start writing.

26. Hymn of Ragnarok

Hymn of Ragnarok Well worn.

...I didn't actually put it down, did I?

Just to make it clear.

27. WizardOne

WizardOne Guest

Alcohol? You terrible sinner.

28. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

29. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

30. Scope

Scope Versed in the lewd.

[X] You were brash and headstrong- A man who died in pursuit of your dreams. But even your death could not hold you back- Only when your dream was finally fulfilled, did you allow yourself to drift into nothingness. But it seems having forced yourself to remain beyond your own death has had unintended side effects. [Awesomeness transcending time and space, and even death itself!]