1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Odyssey of the Tyrannosaurus Grim ( Rwby SI )

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Im_just_a_Reader, Jul 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Im_just_a_Reader

Im_just_a_Reader IsekaI connoisseur for fun.

Mc human appearance .[​IMG]

Inside the white void, A beautiful girl is clad in Blue dress, she munched a potato chip within her mouth as she stared at the boring paper in front of her.

Idly sitting in her "Throne", she tirely and lazily read the information inside the paper as he briefly avert her eyes every now and then at the Man in front of her.

She has a slim figure with ample breasts, long legs, and blue waist-long hair that is partially tied into a loop with a water-molecule shaped clip.

Aqua's clothes carry a blue color scheme, with her ordinary attire consisting of a vest, detached sleeves, thigh-high boots, an extremely short miniskirt, and a transparent underskirt.

She also wears a divine relic in the form of a translucent pink hagoromo, which can disappear and reappear around her at her will.

Accompanied with her Supernatural beauty, she easily destroyed the competition of beauty, atleast on earth standards.

Her B-W-H measurements are 83-56-83 cm.

In front of her is a man standing over 6"1, an Asian-American descent with a lean yet masculine body, long athletic legs, and Short raven black hair that is accompanied with his steel gray eyes and sharp look.

He wears his Senior high student uniform with his school's insignia attached in his left chest.

The man crossed arms as he calmly listened at the woman's introduction and explanation.

“Tyson A. Smith-san, welcome to the afterlife. Unfortunately, you’ve died. It might’ve been short, but your life’s now over.”

" Hnn, I Know. Having your body crushed by a speeding truck into a nearby pole is a truly... memorable experience. " he spoke calmly, acknowledging his death as he tries get rid off the unpleasant memory.

FLASHBACK before death.

Within the night of NYC street, A boy in his teens can be seen walking holding a shoulder bag.

He has cold apathetic eyes behind his shadowed features, briefly glancing within the surroundings as he walk within the scarce passerby.

Short Raven Dark hair that wavers within the winds, Sharp and handsome features grace his face.

He currently wears his school uniform as he walk within the empty streets.

His back is straight and steps are even, as he walk pass the alleyway as he briefly saw a hedonistic crime faraway within the moonlight inside the dark alleyway.

A silhouette shadow of a man and woman, albeit barely visible due to the angle and darkness and flickering light of the old lamp.

A woman is being forced into a sexual intercourse by a man bigger and sturdier than her is not that common on the shady streets.

The boy just shook his head in disappointment and continued his walk undaunted.

He already have enough in his plate, adding more into it would be troublesome.

He's technically not the type of guy who bit more than he can chew.

Besides, why would he even bring trouble to himself if he can just leave.

The trouble and risk for scams is far too troublesome for him to fall.

Also the justice system is corrupt anyway, no point on dragging himself into trouble that wouldn't give him any merits.

Still.

He didn't understand why people loved sex so much.

It was messy, time-consuming, and led to countless problems, and yet people sought it so much they would destroy relationships they had been in for decades for some, and men would trade wealth for the momentary enjoyment of being inside a woman.

Rape he understood even less, why risk losing your entire life for a moment of pleasure? Were they so short-sighted as to prioritise a burst of pleasure over their long term happiness?

He had no interest in it nor would it let distract his future.

Besides, there was no panic, screams, scrambling nor anything that warrant rape.

Perhaps that was just a Sexual Intercourse between the couple who have wierd fetishes.

Too immerse with his silly analysis, he didn't noticed that a truck speeding in it's way spiralling out of control.

frantic scrambling, screams and the screeching tire however did garner his attention, but he did a wrong move.

He slows down his movements then curiously and warily look behind him, he was surprise as giant Behemoth lunch towards him.

Bang!

All he see is blurry white and dark images that smack his entirety.

consciousness dwindled, flickering for a second as the sudden impact made his head bounce.

But that's all he knew before excruciating pain followed as he fainted a bit.

And woke up a few minutes later.

---

In the outside perspective, a truck loses control, killing the driver and the unfortunate teenager as he was evenly crush through and between the mangled pole, Concrete wall and a truck.

And the public wooden bench made it worse.

The sight itself is gruesome, the boy's upper midsection is being crushed between the front, Bench and nearby mangled pole.

His body is like a pin cushion, impaled by various wooden and metal miscellaneous by the bench and pole.

bones, Ribs, organs and innards sticking out like a sore thumb, blood is spitting everywhere as his body subconsciously convulse at the intensity of pain.

His chest cavity is visible from the naked eye and fragments of his ribs were nearby.

His right shoulder is pierced by an unrecognizable stick, but it is made of steel.

His lower body is missing, because it was throughly bisected and crushed into smithereens between the heavy tires, painting the road red in the process.

Yet despite all of this.

The teenager is still alive. Albeit, barely and dying.

The Boy's haggard breathing is barely audible, like a silent whisper in the dark as his vision dwindled.

His visible heart thumps slowly as blood gushed and spurt with every beat.

His fingers twitch, holding for his deae life within his wavering determination.

From the look of it, the pain is absolutely unbearable earning an "Ooo'd" or incoherent mumbling within the crowds as they took a picture and video.

---

Pain.

That's what he felt when the sudden blunt force smack him.

He felt his insides pierced through his Sternum, Shoulder blade and collarbone.

Mid section bisected and his skull along with his spine were either fractured or smashed.

At first he was confused followed by excruciating pain that made him released a scream of agony mentally.

The pain spiked his fight or flight instincts as his adrenaline flew high.

Opening his eye lids with great effort.

All he saw is blurry red as his left eye ball's coated with his own blood, while his right one is missing. Leaving a eerily hollow socket.

I... it hu...rts...

He tried to voice his thoughts but all it came out is a silent croak as the red flashes of light and clicking noises as a pandemonium filled the area.

He totally ignored crowd and camera flashes as he's currently suffering an agonizing pain.

Noises are slowly being filtered as if he is slowly drowning below the depths of sea.

Hot scorching pain slowly turn into cold numbness.

And lethargy slowly claim his weary head.

All in all, the experience is far more horrendous than having his Molar cavity removed without any anesthesia.

Blood loss were in a critical level as he slowly loses unconsciousness.

He tried to fought off the lethargy that is slowly claiming him along with the excruciating pain.

But even then... it was all for nought as he was beyond saving.

And thus...

Darkness engulfed him as he died from the severe blood loss.

---

Very unpleasant memories, he look at the woman in front of him, idly glancing up and down with a rising eyebrow but quickly dismiss it.

She looked familiar, but not of her features. but because of her clothing.

He briefly dismiss it as it was probably a costume or dress of some sort from a mall etc.

Because he doesn't have such recollection of such dresses. Much less, something of that design.

He quickly dismiss the idea of her being familiar as he have far more concern than playing memory recalling games.

It's familiar yes, but not to the point his curiosity arose as his current attention is at his strange predicament and Phenomenon.

Normally he would regard this as a plain old lucid dream, but the realism is far too real and he has his full awareness of his mind, emotions and surroundings.

Something essential that dreamers don't have.

" Forgive my lack of knowledge but may I ask whom I speaking to?" He humbly ask with honestly.

The girl shrug as he lazily introduces herself etc.

" My name is aqua, I'm a goddess who die young to the afterlife. "

“Now you get to choose between reincarnation or ascending to Heaven.”

She said it so matter-of-factly that it took me off-guard momentarily. “Uh-huh… And what would that entail exactly?”

“Well, if you go to Heaven you get to spend all eternity like an old man, basking in the sun and talking to other ascended spirits. There’s no TV or manga, and you can’t do anything sexual either.”

I blinked. Did I just imagine the emphasis on the word “sexual” in that sentence?

“That's sounds like the heaven I know. As far as I could remember. "

“I know, right?” the woman agreed, sounding awfully pleased with herself for some reason. “If you instead choose reincarnation, your memories will be wiped clean and you get to start over as a baby. Normally.”

“Normally?”

“I, the great goddess Aqua, have a special, limited-time offer just for you. You see, there is another world, beset by the evil Demon King…”

The “goddess” Aqua then proceeded to tell me the backstory of this world. It sounded like childish joke honestly, complete with RPG-like mechanics, magic, various fantasy races and of course the aforementioned Demon King threatening to wipe them all out.

“… of course, we wouldn’t send you there empty-handed. In addition to keeping your body and memories intact, we will allow you to pick a single power, ability or item beyond any other, to aid you in your struggle against the Demon King. Behold!”

With those words, Aqua thrust a catalog at me.

Opening it up, I saw that it contained a myriad different powers, abilities and magic items, each more OP than the last.

While flipping through it I did see several semi-interesting ones, but none that really jumped out at me; the fact that I had always had trouble choosing between seemingly equal options didn’t help.

As I read the catalogue of armament.

I can't help but feel amusement throughout the ordeal.

A one hit kill sword.

An OP
    “Now you get to choose between reincarnation or ascending to Heaven.”

She said it so matter-of-factly that it took me off-guard momentarily. “Uh-huh… And what would that entail exactly?”

“Well, if you go to Heaven you get to spend all eternity like an old man, basking in the sun and talking to other ascended spirits. There’s no TV or manga, and you can’t do anything sexual either.”

I blinked. Did I imagine the emphasis on the word “sexual” in that sentence? Probably. “That… doesn’t sound very heavenly. Like, at all.”

“I know, right?” the woman agreed, sounding awfully pleased with herself for some reason. “If you instead choose reincarnation, your memories will be wiped clean and you get to start over as a baby. Normally.”

“Normally?”

“I, the great goddess Aqua, have a special, limited-time offer just for you. You see, there is another world, beset by the evil Demon King…”

The “goddess” Aqua then proceeded to tell me the backstory of this world. It sounded like joke.

Honestly, complete with RPG-like mechanics, magic, various fantasy races and of course the aforementioned Demon King threatening to wipe them all out.

“… of course, we wouldn’t send you there empty-handed. In addition to keeping your body and memories intact, we will allow you to pick a single power, ability or item beyond any other, to aid you in your struggle against the Demon King. Behold!”

With those words, Aqua thrust a catalog at me. Yes, an actual catalog.

Opening it up, I saw that it contained a myriad different powers, abilities and magic items, each more OP than the last. While flipping through it I did see several semi-interesting things.

Graal

Excalibur

Yamamoto

Dragon core

Scientific knowledge

And many more.

" If I may ask, Can I ask something different?"

“As long as it’s not more powerful than what’s already in there,” Aqua said, in a tone that suggested she didn’t find the whole thing very important at all.

This was only further accentuated by the disinterested look on her face and the bag of chips in her hand.

" What about my race."

" Eh, sure." *Crunch*

Where did she get that, anyway?

Atomic conversation?
    Hammer space?
    Teleporting?

Oh well.

Still, despite her attitude, I couldn’t help but let out a small grin.

Although the possibly of this is real is low.

There's nothing really I could lose.

' Oh well... if this is only a dream, There's nothing left to me that I could lose.' He felt skeptic at the end. No fully believing of this silly charade.

" the abilities of SCP 682."

"Sure"

And before he knew it, he suddenly lose his consciousness and slept quietly as an influx of information struck his memories.

____

Aqua PoV.

Well that was easy...

This job is so boring...

Although... it is quite an interesting ability he chose, and far weaker than that of the catalogue.

The power of Cellular level Regeneration and Unique Adaptation?

Sure he could give it to the boy, although she didn't know this "Scp 682", she concluded that he/she/it's ability is very weak.

But looking more into it, she realize that the ability he choose is sapping the Heaven's divinity, enough that it'll suck the heaven dry of Divinity.

so she immediately cut the power source of it.

Shrugging indifferently.

She stared at her next client via file/paper.

She read the file of Kazuma-something as she release a full blown laughter at the story of his death.

...err... what was she thinking before?

Oh well.

The sudden disruption of the contract made a huge impact in Tyson's transportation.

Changing his trajectory from his intended world.

Somewhere far from his original destination.

Somewhere Unknown.

Somewhere faraway.

Faraway enough that whatever destination it is cannot be located by any means.

So Tyson's soul is lose forever...

Not only he didn't gain the full power of his abilities.

It also mutated his soul and body. Slowly adapting Despite the conundrum.

____

Sorry, I felt lazy.

This is just a fanfiction, I earn nothing of this besides amusement. ( '_' )

Also if you notice something off in the Character.

It's because I lose motivation.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  2. CmirDarthanna

CmirDarthanna Connoisseur.

So what did he get exactly?

3. WiseSkulker

WiseSkulker Know what you're doing yet?

Alright, Dude, you need to get a Spell Checker. This felt Rushed. If you lost motivation, put the story off for a bit.

4. shakeval

shakeval Versed in the lewd.

. . . .the powers of SCP 682, it literally says as much