1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Sekirei Parable Demonstration (Sekirei/The Stanley Parable)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Phen0m20, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Threadmarks: Hidden Bonus Content
    Phen0m20

Phen0m20 Not too sore, are you?

Hey guys, I have a special treat for you all. I discovered chatgpt the other day and decided to have it try its hand at generating a Sekirei/Stanley Parable crossover of its own out of boredom. The results were so entertaining that I decided to share it here. Just don't expect it to share any continuity with what came before.

Title: The Sekirei Parable: A Narrator's Roast

INT. DIMLY LIT OFFICE - DAY

Stanley, a mild-mannered office worker, sits at his desk. The Narrator watches over him, ready to guide him on his mundane journey. Suddenly, the office walls disappear, revealing the world of Sekirei.

NARRATOR
    Oh, Stanley, it seems we've stumbled into a rather...uh...vibrant place. Welcome to the world of Sekirei, where people fight with the power of...fan service?

Stanley looks around, confused, as beautiful and powerful Sekirei fly through the sky.

STANLEY
    What is this? This isn't my office!

NARRATOR
    Oh, Stanley, you've left the monotonous corporate world behind. In this realm, you'll find Sekirei, genetically gifted beings who compete for the affection of their masters. It's like a messed-up reality show meets anime.

STANLEY
    I...I just wanted to get my TPS reports done.

NARRATOR
    Well, Stanley, forget about those reports! Now you have a harem of Sekirei competing for your attention. Remember, you must choose wisely, or suffer the consequences.

Suddenly, a group of Sekirei surrounds Stanley, all vying for his affections.

NARRATOR
    Ah, here they are! Meet Tsundere-chan, Yandere-san, and Clumsy-girl. They come with their own personalities, stereotypes, and questionable outfits.

TSUNDERE-CHAN (arms crossed)
    Stanley, you baka! Why don't you notice me already?!

NARRATOR
    Oh, Tsundere-chan, always with the fiery attitude. Stanley, maybe if you played hard to get, she might actually show you some genuine affection.

YANDERE-SAN (lurking in the shadows)
    Stanley, let's be together forever. Or else.

NARRATOR
    Ah, Yandere-san, the embodiment of unconditional love... and crazy. Stanley, if you're into danger and possessive tendencies, she's the one for you.

CLUMSY-GIRL (tripping over her own feet)
    Oops! Stanley, I-I'm so sorry!

NARRATOR
    Oh, Clumsy-girl, you never fail to amuse. Stanley, if you're looking for someone to turn every situation into a slapstick comedy, she's the perfect match.

Stanley looks overwhelmed by the Sekirei's antics.

STANLEY
    But... I just wanted to do my job.

NARRATOR
    Well, Stanley, you can't escape destiny, especially when it involves a bunch of highly animated girls trying to win your heart. Choose wisely, or suffer the wrath of countless clichés.

Stanley takes a deep breath, contemplating his options.

STANLEY
    You know what? I think I'll stick to the office. At least there, I can understand the rules.

NARRATOR
    Oh, Stanley, back to the mundane it is then. But let me tell you, the paperwork may be boring, but at least no one's throwing fireballs or fighting over you. Trust me, it's a safer option.

Stanley smiles, relieved, as the world of Sekirei fades away, returning him to his office.

NARRATOR (CONT'D)
    And so, Stanley realized that sometimes, the mundane is the lesser of two crazed alternatives. But who knows, maybe one day he'll seek adventure elsewhere. Until then, back to the desk, Stanley!

FADE OUT.

Stanley sits at his desk once again, contemplating his existence. Suddenly, the Narrator appears, dressed in a revealing Sekirei outfit.

NARRATOR
    Oh, Stanley, you didn't think you could escape so easily, did you? We're diving back into the world of Sekirei, and this time, I'm fully immersed!

Stanley looks at the Narrator, dumbfounded.

STANLEY
    Wait, you're participating too? What's your Sekirei power?

NARRATOR
    Oh, Stanley, I'm the ultimate master of the narrative! I have the power to roast everyone with my words, and let me tell you, these Sekirei are in for a treat!

The office walls vanish, revealing the vibrant Sekirei world once more. Stanley finds himself surrounded by an even larger group of Sekirei, all fixated on the new arrival.

NARRATOR
    Ah, behold the Sekirei harem, Stanley! We have Tsundere-chan, Yandere-san, Clumsy-girl, and now introducing... Brooding-kun, the emo Sekirei who writes depressing poetry!

BROODING-KUN (glaring at the world)
    The darkness consumes me, yet I yearn for your touch, Stanley.

NARRATOR
    Oh, Brooding-kun, your poetic angst knows no bounds! Stanley, if you're looking for someone to bring a dark cloud over every moment, Brooding-kun is your soulmate.

Stanley scratches his head, trying to make sense of it all.

STANLEY
    I don't know how to handle all this attention.

NARRATOR
    Fear not, Stanley! With my narratorial powers, I shall guide you through this maze of questionable tropes. Just remember, you hold the fate of these Sekirei in your hands. Choose wisely, or face the wrath of my sarcastic commentary!

The Sekirei start displaying their various talents and powers, each trying to outdo the others.

NARRATOR
    And here we have Clumsy-girl, attempting a triple backflip and accidentally knocking over the entire city! Bravo, Clumsy-girl, the world is your playground of chaos.

CLUMSY-GIRL (giggling)
    Oopsie, my bad!

NARRATOR Oh, Tsundere-chan, I see you've mastered the art of baking. Are those cookies made with love or just extra servings of tsun?

TSUNDERE-CHAN (blushing)
    Wh-What does it matter to you, baka?!

The Narrator's commentary continues as the Sekirei compete for Stanley's affections, each one trying to win his heart with over-the-top displays of affection or dramatic outbursts.

STANLEY (sighs)
    I miss my office.

NARRATOR
    Ah, Stanley, the allure of office life beckons you, but here in the realm of Sekirei, you have the chance to become the protagonist of an anime harem! Embrace it, Stanley, embrace it... or run, while you still can.

Stanley looks torn between the chaos of the Sekirei world and the familiar routine of his office.

STANLEY
    You know what, Narrator? I think I'll take my chances with the office. At least there, I don't have to worry about accidentally unleashing destructive powers or navigating complicated romantic entanglements.

NARRATOR (smiling)
    Ah, Stanley, you've made a wise choice. The office may be mundane, but it's a sanctuary of stability and normalcy. Farewell, Sekirei world! Until we meet again... or not.

The world of Sekirei fades away, returning Stanley to the comfort of his office.

NARRATOR (CONT'D)
    And so, Stanley returned to his desk, leaving behind the absurdity of Sekirei. Perhaps the mundane is his true destiny, or maybe one day, another crossover adventure awaits. Until then, back to the reports, Stanley!

FADE OUT.

Stanley, now back in his familiar office setting, sighs with relief as he resumes his monotonous routine. The Narrator, wearing a traditional Sekirei outfit, appears next to him, a mischievous grin on their face.

NARRATOR
    Oh, Stanley, you thought you could escape the clutches of Sekirei? Well, think again! We're about to have a little office transformation of our own.

Before Stanley can react, the office walls vanish once more, revealing an amalgamation of the Sekirei world and the office environment.

STANLEY
    What in the world?

NARRATOR
    Welcome to the Sekirei Office Edition, Stanley! It's a quirky crossover where the Sekirei and office life collide. Get ready for a blend of paperwork, power struggles, and provocative outfits.

Stanley looks around, bewildered, as Sekirei fly through the office space, using their powers to rearrange furniture and create dramatic entrances.

NARRATOR
    Meet Typing-chan, the Sekirei with the power to type at superhuman speeds. She'll handle all your office tasks in record time. And over there, we have Stapler-san, the Sekirei who can magically bind documents with a single touch.

STANLEY
    Are...are they even qualified for this?

NARRATOR
    Oh, Stanley, in this crossover extravaganza, qualifications are merely an afterthought. It's all about the chaos and unexpected encounters.

Suddenly, Tsundere-chan bursts into the room, knocking over a stack of files.

TSUNDERE-CHAN
    Stanley, I brought you coffee, you idiot!

NARRATOR
    Ah, Tsundere-chan, always with the caffeinated outbursts. Stanley, if you want your coffee delivered with a side of verbal abuse, she's the one for you.

STANLEY I think I'll stick to making my own coffee, thanks.

As Stanley tries to make sense of the absurdity around him, Yandere-san appears, wielding a pair of scissors.

YANDERE-SAN
    Stanley, let's make our work together eternal, shall we?

NARRATOR Ah, Yandere-san, the office equipment enthusiast. Stanley, if you're into having your paperwork sealed with the threat of dismemberment, she's the perfect match.

STANLEY
    I'll pass, thank you very much.

Clumsy-girl stumbles into the room, causing a stack of papers to scatter.

CLUMSY-GIRL
    Oops! Stanley, I-I'm sorry!

NARRATOR
    Oh, Clumsy-girl, the master of office calamities. Stanley, if you want your workplace to be a perpetual comedy show, she's the one for you. Just be prepared for constant mishaps.

STANLEY
    This is utter madness! I just want a normal day at the office.

NARRATOR
    Well, Stanley, in this crossover, normalcy takes a backseat. Embrace the chaos, or find a way to restore order. The choice is yours.

Stanley takes a deep breath, summoning his determination.

STANLEY
    Alright, let's see if we can bring some sanity back to this place. Typing-chan, Stapler-san, can you assist me in organizing these files? And Tsundere-chan, you can help by...uh...keeping me motivated?

TSUNDERE-CHAN (softening)
    I-I suppose I can do that.

NARRATOR
    Ah, Stanley, the voice of reason in this topsy-turvy crossover. Together with your trusty Sekirei companions, you might just be able to restore some semblance of normalcy to the office chaos.

As Stanley and the Sekirei begin their collaborative effort to restore order, the Narrator watches with amusement.

NARRATOR
    Oh, the comedy and drama that unfolds in this Sekirei Office Edition. Who knows, Stanley, perhaps you'll find that amidst the madness, there's a lesson to be learned about teamwork and acceptance. Or maybe not. It's all part of the crossover experience!

FADE OUT.

2. Phen0m20

Phen0m20 Not too sore, are you?