1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Universe Cracks up. (Semi Crack WORM CYOA SI) Multicrossover

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Emiya Pendragon, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Extras: Omake 1 (PMMM)
    Emiya Pendragon

Emiya Pendragon The Boundary

Omake

As I left the hospital, I ponder on how to get back at the incubator as I used telekinesis to propel my astralized body towards the location of the nearest incubators body ie Mami's house. Oh, this is going to be so much fun.

I phased through her apartment and towards the incubator who was currently on a little Pillow pretending to be asleep while Mami was cooking breakfast.

'That little White Devil. Let's see... What's the most important thing to an incubator? Energy. Specifically their little magical girl project. THey gather energy in two bursts. One when the girl makes a wish and transforms into a magical girl, and two when their soul gem is filled with so much grief that they break releasing andromeda galaxy levels of energy. The question is, how does he collect the energy? I can Understand that he could collect when the girl in question is making a wish as he is present. To collect it. However, I don't think he is ever around for the second case. Which means... He must have left something to collect the energy... I see... so that's what he did. If my suspicions are correct. Then that means that he must have left an energy draining mechanism in the soul gem.'

I activate Sha Naqba Imuru to confirm my suspicions...'WHAT THE FUCK!!!' This guy. While I did indeed confirm my suspicions of an energy drain and it seemed that it activated when the soulgem broke from the stress of too much grief. for it to handle. But that's not what took the cake. These girls had a latent core in their souls. A magical core to be exact. The thing is that it is not activated but the method that the incubator uses forces it to give out energy while inactive this is what causes the corruption. Which is then removed by a grief seed. If someone who knew magecraft could jumpstart the core these girls would not have to worry about hunting witches anymore. Unfortunately, if I unlock a girls core right now the incubator would notice and try to take away the soulgem that's not all, I will not unlock the magical core of someone who is unable to keep secrets. Because if news of a magical girl with unlimited magic gets out there would be war.

'No, first things first. I had to get rid of the incubators first. Let's see, here's an incubator playing sleep. Ah, I know. I activated power manipulation and created a power.

I add the following specifications to the power:
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Power specifications:

It should turn any grief it comes into contact with its owner into an explosion with a radius of 1 meter.

The heat of the explosion will not escape more than a meter and vanish when the body is incinerated.

If it is a hivemind every explosion would keep multiplying the amount of pain until the incubators can't process anything but pain and all of it would be linked through the network.

If the Incubators can't handle it the Power would make sure that the incubators mind would be able to feel it regardless.

Each explosion may last a few seconds, but each incubator would experience it as if they were exploding for hundreds of years.

The amount of heat and pain would be generated by the amount of grief respectively..

Only the creator will sense its presence.

The explosion will not harm anyone other than the user.

The explosion will release radiation that specifically destroys grief and cleanses soulgems within a 5 Km raduis. For a duration of an hour.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once I finished creating the power I made sure Mami was not looking this way before bringing out the power and tossing it into the incubators body.

I watch in glee as the incubator jumped in surprise likely from all the bodies across the world exploding from contact with grief or when a grief seed was being processed. I can just imagine the incubators bodies puffing like a balloon before blowing up from the inside out when they tried processing a grief seed.

"Is everything alright Kyuubey?" Mami asked concerned.

"It seems someone or something has hacked our network." Said Kyuubey. "From the pattern, I assume they have changed my body to be unable to process or even get near grief. As everytime one of my bodies gets near grief they explode quite Violently. I must return and find out the source of this problem or else I will not be able to dispose of grief seeds or even get near a witches barrier without detonating. I must return to my colony in and consult with the others to find a solution." replied the White Devil.

"How will I dispose of grief seeds then?" Mami asked

"At this moment you will be unable to dispose of any grief seed. However, you can use them halfway before sealing it in a container until I am able to figure out a solution." The White devil said before jumping on the windowsill and hopping away. The only reason he was not crying from the sensory overload is that he simply doesn't have emotions.

Mami looks so lonely. But now that the white devil is gone at least temporarily Homura doesn't have to worry about Madoka contracting. Also now that they are gone I have to take care of the grief seed disposal problem.

I leave Mami's apartment and head towards the roof before Deastralizing.

Then I used fantasy creation and created a Kirby that would only be visible to magical girls. Talk telepathically and eat grief seeds and use the energy to multiply itself. Each Magical girl will be followed by a single Kirby. Unless the magical girl requests to not be followed or a similar command. I restricted it to be unable to physically hurt magical girls. It is capable of understanding commands and answering questions and has basic intelligence. Telepathically, I give it the instructions on what to do and what not to do and send it off to fulfil its duty that I have given. It also has a paintbrush that can wipe grief of soul gems if the magical girl they have chosen doesn't have a witch in their area or in an emergency.

They also have a hidden Directive to consume any incubators they come across. The more Grief seeds the consume the more Kirbies would pop up until every single magical girl has a Kirby. Then any grief seed eaten would simply be turned into riches and given to those magical girls who are in dire need of finance without them knowing that it was Kirby.

[​IMG]

Well looks like Mami got her Kirby. Time for me to go. Let's see Sayaka Miki... She always wanted to be a hero of justice, didn't she. She and Shirou would get along quite well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry If this is a bit short I'm running on fumes here and School is starting soon and there is so much to do. Laterz.

Rate and Reviews Please they Keep me sane from the cruel 3D world...

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Balewood, smeee, JamesEye and 14 others like this.