1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Skitzyfrenic, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

I don't feel that I have been arguing for a general nerfing. I think the main point of disagreement is that I was assuming slightly higher dice pools for highly trained opponents, as well as slightly better equipment. Not a huge difference, but enough that TDP would have to occasionally use active defenses, particularly if he was suffering penalties. Then we have to consider those nasty coordinated attacks... That said, I forgot about Heart-Stopping Mien, which makes this more difficult until they figure out how it actually works, and problematic even after that.

Much of this discussion is largely theoretical. The PRT aren't stupid, but neither do they have perfect knowledge. Realistically, the PRT is going to start with simple measures and escalate from there. So worry about containment foam and gas grenades, and don't give them time to aim or coordinate their attacks. Above all else, try to avoid fighting them unless we have the initiative and advantage. Ideally, avoid it regardless. That's just common sense.

One possible issue is that HSM is an extremely aggressive power. The PRT may not treat you with kid gloves when the trooper who demands you surrender keels over from a heart attack. Thankfully it will not actually kill extras outright until Essence 7, and hopefully not even permanently injure them. It will make them hate us, though, which could prove to be interesting.

TDP would be perfectly capable of taking over the family business with only what he has right now. He could probably hold it indefinitely, unless he gets too aggressive or tries to do something stupid like melee an Endbringer. But where's the fun in that?

ZipLopz, kinglugia, 1986ctcel and 2 others like this.
  2. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

This is how I'm seeing HSM. I'm also not making it explode hearts, or make those hearts un-re-startable. But too much HSM and the kid gloves come off. If TDP wants to play ball (with the PRT), once he figures out he has HSM he won't be using HSM against PRT troopers(often). ABB and Merchants are free game though. Those mooks are going to die in fucking droves.

I do figure I have a little while on how I want to interpret the wp (If 3wp can be spent at once to resist for a whole scene or if it has to be 1 tick at a time (until 3 wp is spent) and have a reduced effect for those attacks) spending for resisting HSM, and how that all works out. But making the roll and then attacking TDP with HSM running will result in heart stopping. It wouldn't stop some peoples hearts, because their health pool is big enough. But BBPD, Mooks in general, and inexperienced PRT agents are pretty fucked.

On dice pools and how broken TDP already is. He's broken. He makes the butts of his (mortal) enemies feel like they have been violated with no lube. Unless the enemy is co-ordinated, trained, etc (Basically the PRT and Coil's men. The BBPD has a bit of that, more than the Merchants or ABB, but its not enough to really make a difference and the PRT would get called in quick anyways) then its a slight inconvenience. And that's if TDP gets his hands dirty.

In other news, writing the snip now.

SerbobIV, ZipLopz, kinglugia and 4 others like this.
  3. Threadmarks: 09- Persian Pretties
    Skitzyfrenic

In the car, on the final leg of the trip to Johann's Tailoring, you pull out your smart phone and shoot Lisa a quick e-mail.

If she was serious about a date, it couldn't hurt to get into contact. If she wasn't it couldn't hurt to find out what she meant by her note.

Dear Lisa,

I was most pleased to meet you acquaintance. And I hope by contacting you so soon, that I am not being overly forward.

I am busy for the next few days, with family and the holiday, but would be amiable to meeting you over the break. Please let me know what would work best for you, as my schedule is rather free.

I admit, I'm not quite sure to make of the rest of your note.

Yours,
    Theo Anders

You are almost to Johann's shop when your phone buzzes with her reply.

Theo,

I see great things coming from our meeting. ;)

Anytime next week works for me, besides aren't boys supposed to decide that kind of stuff? I know boys are supposed to give their numbers to girls too, but I just couldn't resist when I saw you.

And the note means what you THINK it means. ;)

I feel the same way about my 'uncle' as you do your father, we might be able to help each other out.

Hoping to hear from you after your party,

Lisa

Definitely a thinker then, she all but confirmed it. You are going to have to figure out an appropriate time to meet her with some sort of backup in case its a trap. Someone you can trust to do as told.

Or arrange for the 'date' to happen at an Empire restaurant, where you'd have some sort of immediate backup if things go south.

She did give you a blank check to decide what to do with the date.

There were a few establishments on the Boardwalk that were very nice, and the view over the bay was nice/romantic at night (or so you've heard from the girls in your circle).

Not to mention there was Braum's over on K street, within Empire territory, that was sure to dazzle any girl.

Your wealth could intimidate her, maybe something a little less upper class? Ease her into how stupidly rich you (the Anders family) are for this city.

She is a thinker. She could be laying a trap for you, you could lay one in return. It would be difficult to gather a competent and loyal crew in such a short amount of time.

Where Theo meets Lisa:

[] A more neutral location like somewhere on the Boardwalk, would require some sort of backup. But capable of being up to snuff.

[] Braum's or a similar establishment. Dinner AND Dancing.

[] Something a little more upper middle class(On edge of Empire territory), as not to intimidate with wealth, but still enough to wow. Followed by a movie?

[] Set a trap for Lisa, its only right to be cautious.

[] Write in

You would have to send her an e-mail later as you have arrived at Johann's to get your suit and the beginnings of a nice wardrobe, though at most you'll only have two suits at the end of the day. One perfectly tailored (and much nicer) and one sized correctly.

You'll have to visit a more standard clothing store to replace the majority of your clothes.

When you enter, neither you or your father expected to hear, before you even greeted Old Johann, such strange and embarrassing words. Nor did either of you expect to see an attractive Middle Eastern girl.

"See young Theo here! You should marry someone like him, Sabah! A proper upstanding white gentleman! Not some sand nigger trash. A good Arab girl like you deserves better. Marry up, girl, up!"

The double surprise sent you and Max into indignant and surprised sputtering. You'll have to cherish the memory later of your father being caught with his metaphorical pants down by words. The girl, Sabah, sputtered in indignity and outrage.

Just like that, you are caught up in Johann's pace.

"Max, Theo," Johann greets you jovially, "here, give me your coats! Max, we shall go drink coffee while Sabah earns her paycheque. Sabah, Theo needs a whole wardrobe, get him started, while an old man indulges in his coffee!"

And your father is whisked away, leaving you and a woodenly smiling Sabah.

"Hello," she gets out around her gritted smiling teeth, "Welcome to Johann's Tailoring. My name is Sabah and I will be assisting you today."

"Hello, Theo," you approach her and offer a hand, "I'm sorry, you have my empathy. Johann has been like that for longer than I've known him."

You tap the exposed skin on your wrist with your free hand. You then indicate yourself and shake your head.

Her smile relaxes a little bit into something a little more genuine, as she takes you hand and eyes your baggy, ill-fitting clothing with a critical eye.

"You really do need a new wardrobe don't you? What happened?"

"My clothes that fit are no longer usable. And I do need a whole wardrobe. I must apologize in advance, I don't know my current sizes."

Not a lie, but certainly not the whole truth.

Sabah still gives you a slightly suspicious look. And then realization at what you said settles in and a blush erupts on her face.

"Not even underwear? You are wearing something, correct?"

You nod.

"Ill-fitting as it is, I am not going commando."

There's some more blushing on both your parts as you get your waist (you have to repress the arousal, her breath tickles your lower belly when she leans in a bit too close) and a few other things measured(you don't quite succeed when she measures your inseam, but it only gets to half mast before she's done and makes no comment), and are ushered into a changing room to put on a new pair, and a new undershirt.

"You know," you muse through the curtain, "Johann might be wrong. You might not be an Arab by his standards. If you aren't, I bet he'll stop giving you a hard time."

"My family fled Iraq in the late 70s," she calls from where she's presumable gathering jackets and pants close to your size, sounding like she's explaining something incredibly obvious.

"Why?" you ask genuinely curious.

"The government was deporting all the Moaved. We are Moaved. Instead of going back to Iran, my family came to America."

You muse on that for a second, and leave the changing room. Her blush is gone, and it doesn't make a quick return, despite how your undershirt clings to your new muscles. You take the offered shirt and put it on.

"So you're ethnically Iranian?"

"Yes," she answers in a confused tone and hands you some pants, "What does that have to do with being white?"

"Johann, if you didn't know, was born in Nazi Germany, and was in the Hitler Youth, but isn't very academic. He equates being white with being Aryan. But science and by the laws passed in Nazi Germany, Indo-Iranians or Persians, are Aryan. If you're ethnically Iranian, you're Aryan. Which will get him to stop calling you, or treating you like you're blessed to be mentored by him, or whatever."

Sabah stops everything she's doing and gives you the most incredulous look.

"You look like I killed your puppy," you say with amusement laced heavily in your voice.

"I'm white?!"

"You are Aryan," you correct, with a bit of a mocking tone, as you take the jacket from her, "Not the ideal Aryan, but better than any 'sub-human.' I only know because Father's something of a World War Two buff."

The silence that follows is a little uncomfortable for Sabah, you don't even need your powers to tell, as she measures and tacks the clothes. You probably did just upend her racial world view. Though you get a spectacular view down her shirt in return. She's even on her knees, while she's pinning your pants.

Maybe talk about something else? Until Johann gets back. You're a little surprised that your father hasn't come out of the backroom, covered in the old man's blood and still in shock.

"Why do you work here, if Johann upsets you so much?"

She looks up from pinning your sleeve.

"I'm a fashion design student," she explains around the pins in her mouth, "and the school isn't very informative on actually making suits, beyond following the pattern. Only Johann was hiring, and I was only hired because I was the only one to apply in the past few months. Apparently I've grown on him."

There's a little more silence as she switches sleeves, obviously contemplating her words.

"At first it was barely tolerable, cut an old man some slack right? Then I was deemed competent, and somehow it got worse. He goes on and on about me marrying a 'proper white gentleman' and 'purging the inferiority from my line.' And now, you've dropped the Aryan bomb on me."

She shakes her head, with a wry grin, and inspects her work.

"Looks alright, time to take it off and I'll get stitching."

And now you need something to pass the time since you've been abandoned by the other men in the building.

"Do you have a portfolio of your designs for me to look through while you work?"

The look you receive could be described as radiant. Soon, enough you are seated, leafing through a sketchbook, and listening to Sabah work on your suit.

It's quite good work. Lots of European, especially Classical Era, styles. You even spot a few of the more traditional Europeans styles. There's obviously some fusions or modern twists on those, and the new designs are very good as well.

The men's style section surprises you a bit, given that you thought all female fashion designers would design just female styles. But Sabah is here, working under Johann, learning how to make suits.

"A lot of European styles and inspirations in here," you comment offhandedly, eyeing Sabah out of the corner of your eye.

"European styles have evolved drastically over the centuries and decades. In comparison most other cultures has used the same basic styles for hundreds. Its interesting. Europe is interesting. Eventually I want to open my own shop, if I'm lucky, have my own line of Euro-inspired clothes for men and women."

A woman with ambition, and an admiration of (hopefully, it extends to the entirety of) European Culture.

What Theo should do now:

[] Ask Sabah if she wants to go to the party tonight, as a way to get her style out there. In return, you get a discount on a future commission. You get a beautiful girl on your arm, she gets exposure, and you also get a discount. You'll also have to explain yourself to your father.

[] Ask Sabah if she's taking commissions now. You could use a gift of a nice dress to butter up a girl, like Gwen or Kayden.

[] Sabah is a very nice (newly revealed) Aryan girl (and older), ask her out, as in a date. There will be much explaining to be done.

[] Pass on asking her anything that doesn't just carry on the conversation. Fuck you're bored.

[] Write in

XP Gained: 4 xp

[] Bank

[] Purchase:
    -[] Write in

======
    Sabah thinks that telling Old Johann she's Indo-Iranian and therefore Aryan is going to get him to cut back on encouraging her to marry, she is very, very, very, wrong.

Edit: Tryna fix the Nazi dick-sucking.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  4. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

Wow, so many instances of him acknowledging his former name. I'm pretty sure he will max resonance the first time he gets a single point of limit.

Mortanius and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  5. Skitzyfrenic

It has to be in the same scene. And it's been decided (after I gave him two points of resonance, I made him keep them though) that Theo doesn't really count since it's a nickname. He hasn't been warned about the trappings of death, or secluding himself in a place with icons of death yet though. So he'll start getting some resonance, see the bleed effects, and ask the Lover wtf is going on.

6. Marthis

Marthis Oh how wonderful!

[X] Something a little more upper middle class(On edge of Empire territory), as not to intimidate with wealth, but still enough to wow. Followed by a movie?

[X] Ask Sabah if she wants to go to the party tonight, as a way to get her style out there. In return, you get a discount on a future commission. You get a beautiful girl on your arm, she gets exposure, and you also get a discount. You'll also have to explain yourself to your father.
    -[X] Wait until you are home before telling Dad about the date, to avoid making a scene. Explain to him that apart from being technically Aryan, she is just some fun on the side and that the woman to bear our children will be pure white-white ideal Aryan. Afterwards, proceed to wash your mouth to clean out the bullshit you just spewed.

Attempting to wow Lisa with wealth is not going to work. So let's go with the non threatening option.

Sabah would look wonderful on TDP's arm. we can totally bamboozle Max with "technically she's Aryan" and the admiration for European culture will help.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  7. evildice

evildice (emotionally stable clown posse)

This is sucking his father's ideological cock, not rejecting the ideology at all.

And why would she care about racist fantasies if she weren't already indoctrinated?

You're kinda straying into Nazi fictions here, and assuming that a college-educated minority female would have bought into them is just ... weird.

If Theo talked to Sabah like that, I'd expect her to mentally categorize him as just another racist asshole who she has to deal with for work, exactly like her boss. Well, unless magic was involved. Magic gets a lot of legroom.

The "technically Aryan" thing is a conversation to have with people who are racist assholes, NOT Sabah, who presumably isn't currently a racist asshole. We could make her one -- we have the mote capacity -- but we have not yet done so.

- - -

[X] A more neutral location like somewhere on the Boardwalk, would require some sort of backup. But capable of being up to snuff.
    -[X] Be spontaneous, ask her opinions on places and things, and make her do a lot of Thinking. We want to learn her capabilities while also having fun.

[X] Ask Sabah if she wants to go to the party tonight, as a way to get her style out there. In return, you get a discount on a future commission. You get a beautiful girl on your arm, she gets exposure, and you also get a discount. You'll also have to explain yourself to your father.
    -[X] Though honestly after the conversation we just had, I can't imagine her accepting, but we are hotter than Adonis so whatevs.

dasstan likes this.
  8. Skitzyfrenic

He's explaining it from Johann's point of view. And just because TDP rejects his father's ideology doesn't mean he doesn't know what's the what in it. He was trying to give her a way out of (being the Arab victim) Johann's racism (but can't give her an out to his sexism). I'm sorry if I poorly conveyed that.

MHLord, 1986ctcel and Least Devotee like this.
  9. Biofan09

Biofan09 The Archivist at The End

Setting up a trap for Lisa would probably be pointless and overly hostile since she might see through it. OTOH we might not want to present ourselves as naive and overly trusting.
    If we want Sabah in our Harem, getting her to make a dress for another girl might not be the best start. Bringing her to the party might also stop us from hitting on other girls (*cough* Amy *cough*), so I'm leaning towards just asking her on a date. Feed Max some bullshit about her not being "serious girlfriend material" and something on the side.

...If we are feeling particularly brave foolish we could even try to have both dates at the same time. Typing that out made me realize exactly how stupid that would be. Let's not do that.
    I automatically assumed he was using sarcasm and mocking tones in some parts.

10. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

[X] Set a trap for Lisa, its only right to be cautious.

11. Skitzyfrenic

There was some of this too. I'm not the best writer, and I forget to add some stuff. And when I get done, I pretty much look for spelling errors. Dropped the ball this time guys, sorry.

12. evildice

evildice (emotionally stable clown posse)

Maybe have him say that stuff to Johann rather than Sabah, since it sounds like Johann would care about such things.

Then have him speak with Sabah, who tries to figure out if he's actually a deeply racist person like Johann, or if he's just educated about racism. He can either evade her questioning (since he's good at Social), or he can come out and tell her that he was raised by racists but he rejects their views.

- - -

Have her think about whether she wants to play the "technically Aryan" card. On the one hand, she's buying in to a system of thinking which she dislikes. Also, it won't actually help her if she's mugged by E88 thugs in a dark alley -- they are not going to get hung up on technicalities, or even listen to the words of a "sand-nigger".

On the other hand, it might work on Johann, and thus might make her work life easier.

That's a tough choice. Do you embrace the corrupt system to make life easier for yourself?

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  13. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

[X] Something a little more upper middle class(On edge of Empire territory), as not to intimidate with wealth, but still enough to wow. Followed by a movie?
    [X] Ask Sabah if she's taking commissions now. You could use a gift of a nice dress to butter up a girl, like Gwen or Kayden.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  14. Skitzyfrenic

Made some edits, its should be clearer that TDP doesn't consider himself a racist and that he is specifically talking about Johann and Johann's views.

1986ctcel and evildice like this.
  15. dasstan

dasstan :)

[X] A more neutral location like somewhere on the Boardwalk, would require some sort of backup. But capable of being up to snuff.
    -[X] Be spontaneous, ask her opinions on places and things, and make her do a lot of Thinking. We want to learn her capabilities while also having fun.
    -[X] Though honestly after the conversation we just had, I can't imagine her accepting, but we are hotter than Adonis so whatevs.

As for the exp stuff...

[X] SwiftRosenthal

:V

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  16. Anasurimbor

Bringing Sabah to the party might be amusing, though it may cause some issues. That hilariously awkward moment when he realizes they're both ogling VIctoria Dallon...

As far as selling it to his father, what kind of Nazi would date an Arab girl? Clearly it's good for that secret identity thing. No other reason. Honest.

Actually, is Parian even a thing yet?

1986ctcel, evildice and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  17. dasstan

Where you see something as awkward, I see an opportunity.

18. Skitzyfrenic

She's already a fashion designer. I'm pretty sure she triggered shortly after making or shortly before.

And
    I was planning TDP to explain, if that option is chosen, to explain that the Dallon's and other people already think he's a neo-Nazi because of Max. Taking Sabah to the party would throw smoke and chaff into the wind, for social camouflage and to distance his 'Dark Prince' and 'Theo' personalities

Fredo, Snake/Eater and skaro like this.
  19. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

Seems like a nice plan. Unfortunately, I'm not good at exaltation mechanics.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  20. Anasurimbor

Just because you can doesn't mean you should...

A bit of youthful rebellion, eh? The other bit makes sense. The Empire is sufficiently large that they have to have a lot of legitimate support in society. Suspecting Empire connections is not even remotely the same as suspecting he's Kaiser.

Though have they decided how they are going to handle Theo's appearance change yet? It's not exactly minor. Over summer break would be one thing, but Christmas break is so much shorter.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  21. dasstan

But don't you want a park of dinosaurs? Why do you hate Freedom?

Skitzyfrenic and Tsotate like this.
  22. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Connoisseur.

We can't buy anything right now except Ride/Drive 2 + Ride/Drive 3 or Sail/Pilot 1 + Sail/Pilot 2. However:

Ride/Drive isn't very useful when we have Athletics and (theoretical) access to Adorjan charms. Why bother with a mount or car when you can run or fly everywhere?
    Sail/Pilot isn't very useful in modern settings. If you're in Creation's West, the South/Southwest Pacific, the Viking North Sea, or the Colonial Caribbean, it's virtually required, and the Pilot variation becomes useful again in space sci-fi settings. In 21st century Brockton Bay? Not so much. The only reason we'd ever need to know how to pilot is if we stole the keys to Dragon from Saint and made her give us a ride. So to speak.

My current XP plan is very simple: wait. We need 120 XP to max Willpower and the other five Caste/Favored Abilities that we actually care about (split half and half); after that, we need lots and lots of training time.

-[X] "Sabah, I have to say that I'm really impressed by your work. You have talent. But, as I'm sure you know, you need a lot more than talent to succeed in fashion. Image and exposure is critical, and I think I might be able to help you there. There's a pretty big party tonight. All kinds of the local connected elite will be there: executives, politicians, even superheroes. I just happen to have an invitation for two, and no one else to bring. I'd be happy to take you along with me for a da... discount on my next purchase? It'd be a great chance to show off your designs in person."
    "Did you just ask me out?
    "It'd be strictly business. Unless, of course, you wanted something else?"

[X] Bank XP

Skitzyfrenic

If we were to learn the TED charm Ultimate Darkness Internalization - the one that lets Infernals become temporary Creatures of Death and learn Necromancy in that state - would it work in the opposite direction when we use it? It may be a backdoor to an Abyssal version of PPE that uses the Yozis as a Solar might, instead of the theoretical Neverborn-focused mirror.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  23. dasstan

You don't to explain yourself to me, bby. I already gave you my vote.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  24. Anasurimbor

Theo doesn't know this, but Lisa is from a rich family. She's probably not going to be too impressed or intimidated by any choice, though she may appreciate the reasoning behind it. I have to wonder if one of these places would be more secure against Coil's observation. The Boardwalk is under his control, but he's might be watching the high end Empire stuff as well.

[] Sabah is a very nice (newly revealed) Aryan girl (and older), ask her out, as in a date. There will be much explaining to be done.
    I slightly prefer this to the other option that leads to her going to the party. It'll be funnier.

-[X] "Sabah, I have to say that I'm really impressed by your work. You have talent. But, as I'm sure you know, you need a lot more than talent to succeed in fashion. Image and exposure is critical, and I think I might be able to help you there. There's a pretty big party tonight. All kinds of the local connected elite will be there: executives, politicians, even superheroes. I just happen to have an invitation for two, and no one else to bring. I'd be happy to take you along with me for a da... discount on my next purchase? It'd be a great chance to show off your designs in person."
    "Did you just ask me out?
    "It'd be strictly business. Unless, of course, you wanted something else?"

[X] Purchase:
    -[X] Scathing Cynic Attitude(Mirror: Sagacious Reading of Intent)

This is by far the most useful thing we can purchase in the immediate future. It lets us cut through all kinds of social maneuvering by letting us see what people want from us. It's basically budget telepathy. The best part is that it only needs one day to train, so we can probably have it before the party. We don't have the XP yet, but we don't need it until we are done. We'll certainly have in in the next update or two.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    Skitzyfrenic and skaro like this.
  25. Tsotate

Tsotate Getting sticky.

Obviously, we need to start dating a goth chick. She'll bring her own trappings of death, and be pale enough to make Max ecstatic.

MHLord, alethiophile, ZipLopz and 5 others like this.
  26. Biofan09

Biofan09 The Archivist at The End

-[] Wait until you are home before telling Dad about the date, to avoid making a scene. Explain to him that apart from being technically Aryan, she is just some fun on the side and that the woman to bear our children will be pure white-white ideal Aryan. Afterwards, proceed to wash your mouth to clean out the bullshit you just spewed.

While I have no problems with the vote to bring Sabah to the party, I have to wonder if there is a reason you guys are still using that sub-vote. I mean, Skitzy even went through the trouble of rewriting the conversation.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  27. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Connoisseur.

The Solar vs. Infernal training charms chart I made back on page 20 keeps bugging me. This time, it's the First Yozi Excellency I suspect is wrong. The way it is now, it assumes we spend the XP and training times separately for each tier. Re-reading its entry in the MOEP, apparently purchases 2-10 have the Training keyword, so we learn them instantly but go into XP debt if we don't have enough to cover the full cost. In practice, we would spend 30 hours training the first tier of the charm, then 16-48 XP to purchase all three available tiers (if we're still E3), with what we can't afford as XP debt. Is this correct?

If so, that pushes the minimum time to learn GGG to a theoretical 150 days after we get on tutoring terms with an Infernal, or 210 days if Skitzy adopts the "(Essence * 2) weeks" rebalance for Yozi charms that I suggested.

He's in Nazi town. That won't be a problem.

MHLord, Snake/Eater and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  28. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] Bank XP

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  29. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Guys, for those of you ADVOCATING learning YOZI CHARMS.

First, we need to know this is possible.
    Second, we need a TEACHER.
    Third, we need said teacher to have the charms we want.
    Forth, we need to convince the teacher that it is a good idea to teach us the charms.

ZipLopz, ryuan, 1986ctcel and 6 others like this.
  30. SerbobIV

SerbobIV Not too sore, are you?

[X] Bank XP

Skitzyfrenic likes this.