1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Skitzyfrenic, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

ABB is multiasiatic ethnic. Modern Japanese are not WW2 imperial Japanese.

Other reasons brain not at capacity too early.

Also ABB would probably have issue with being called honorary Aryans.

But TDP does have charms. So its up to you to make it happen if you would rather not just kill them.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  2. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

ABB are actual enemies mutliethnic mongrels and kinda human traffickers who literally kidnap and pimp out white women?

Once heard them described as everything the Empire is an worse It's kinda true. They're even both racial supremacist.

EDIT: I mean literally every negative character and crime thing you ever heard a racist say about a black man or chinese man is actually true about the ABB.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    kinglugia, Biigoh and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  3. Skitzyfrenic

Votes closed. Had a little snafu with my tally program, got an updated version, is much better.

Vote Tally : Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted] | Page 34 | Questionable Questing
    ##### NetTally 1.1.9
    [X] Plan Bii * Includes stunt
    [X] She's set her boundaries, cultivating a good relationship will pay off in the long run. Pay enough attention to her that everyone (including Sabah) is sure of who she is there (and friends) with, but not enough to let everyone (including Sabah) think that you are there together.
    [X] Socialize target: The Mayor and nuclear family, includes Rory (Triumph) and girlfriend Sam (Prism)
    -[X] Start mapping out the social web from them.
    [X] A Prince is the highest of noblemen, and noblemen should be loved by the peasants.
    No. of Votes: 7
    Biigoh
    1986ctcel
    derkan
    Kiriel
    NoSoulNoRegrets
    Nyrath
    SerbobIV

[X] Plan Evil
    [X] She's set her boundaries, cultivating a good relationship will pay off in the long run. Pay enough attention to her that everyone (including Sabah) is sure of who she is there (and friends) with, but not enough to let everyone (including Sabah) think that you are there together.
    -[X] "I hope you don't mind a little teasing." (use superpowers to figure out how far we can go)
    -[X] Soon enough, she will ache for us.
    [X] Socialize target: The Mayor and nuclear family, includes Rory (Triumph)
    -[X] Start mapping out the social web from them.
    -[X] It's nice to be on a first-name basis with powerful people.
    [X] Secondary socialize target: The Stansfields (Including Dean as Dean)
    -[X] "Sometimes it's nice to be an heir, isn't it?"
    [X] Write-in
    -[X] The major risk that I'm taking this evening is internal politics: inviting Sabah. Making the evening with Sabah go off flawlessly, ensuring that neither of us is embarrassed in public or private would be a very solid win.
    -[X] I learned a lot today, let's not stop now. My goal tonight is to figure things out, not to make more waves.
    No. of Votes: 4
    evildice
    Biofan09
    SwiftRosenthal
    unsafejakal

[X] Socializing targets to be determined later
    [X] I am a humble but proud Prince. Generous to those who please me, terrible in my wrath to those who displease me.
    No. of Votes: 2
    Drak4806
    Kerfirou

[X] Plan Snake
    [X] Socialize target: The Mayor and nuclear family, includes Rory (Triumph) and girlfriend Sam (Prism)
    [X] I am a humble but proud Prince. Generous to those who please me, terrible in my wrath to those who displease me.
    No. of Votes: 1
    Snake/Eater

[X] Socializing targets to be determined later
    [X] A Prince is the highest of noblemen, and noblemen should be loved by the peasants.
    Marthis

[X] Let the people come to you.
    Selias

Total No. of Voters: 16

=====

Had a pretty shitty end of my week, didn't actually get to chill with friends last night, so gonna do that tonight. Expect an update tomorrow. Since the first two main votes are pretty similar/the same between Bii and evil, I might snag something from evil's sub votes. I am really pleased to see more people offering up their own votes.

On the topic of the ABB and honorary Aryan kinglugia , Larekko12 pretty much has the right idea. There's also a lot of bad blood just from fighting between the two gangs stretching back to long before Lung even came to BB.

skaro, kinglugia and Least Devotee like this.
  4. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

I mean if we somehow pick up bakuda that might barely be possible. But she held Cornell hostage. And unless it's historically ethnic I don't think we're that self transparent. And I don't think the E88 has ever attacked a school.

kinglugia and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  5. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Connoisseur.

Before Lung announced his presence, the local Yakuza, Triads, Koreans, Filipinos, Vietnamese, etc. were all independent and fought each other just as often as they fought the Nazis and Merchants. After Lung escaped the Yangban prison, he fled to the US (likely arriving in LA or SF) - joined the original ABB (IMO, an Undersiders-like group of small-timers) and dragged the name with him on his transcontinental migration. After he subjugated Brockton Bay's local Asian gangs, killing any parahumans who wouldn't submit (and probably a few who would have) until all that were left were himself and Oni Lee, he imposed the ABB name on the new organization.

Remember the timeline. Who says she's done that yet? (Better question: when does Cornell host winter exams?)

IMO, Bakuda is the foreshadowed Malefactor-caste Infernal.

AZATHOTHoth, skaro, kinglugia and 3 others like this.
  6. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

Yeah I'd rather save that "honorary Aryan" thing for Lily so we have a justification for an EPIC BROMANCE!/Romance

kinglugia, Biigoh and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  7. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Tanuki uses disbelief!

8. evildice

evildice (emotionally stable clown posse)

The E88 is mostly at war with the ABB.

I don't think a treaty between two dead foreign governments from the 1930s is going to change that fact.

It's not reasonable to expect the Empire to accept Lily until and unless we destroy the ABB and break the Empire to suit our new purpose, which will obviously include honoring our multi-ethnic harem.

9. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

So socialize Charms. Not as good as Solars but murdering the ethnic hate down to every bad thing we think about ethnics in particular hate maybe?

10. SwiftRosenthal

It actually works scarily well, though I'll grant she doesn't fit any textbook Malefactor circumstance or Urge as well as she does a Defiler with a Malfean Urge. Killing Clause Largesse and Fine Print Bequest allow her to use her exact same MO as canon, with less explosions and more 'interesting' consequences.

11. evildice

Not really worth it.

IMHO our goal is to get rid of all the Empire's hollow excuses, and substitute absolute loyalty and obedience to us personally.

Basically getting rid of the pretension of empire, and substituting an actual empire -- with us on top -- EMPRAH PROTECTS, so go forth and do what I tell you. We get that by always increasing our personal power. There's really no need to spend personal power to break the hate before we're in control of the whole thing, and once we're in control, we won't be spending power -- we'll create policy as we go by doing whatever the fuck we want, as is just and proper.

12. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Can our social charms build that kind of manic loyalty??

kinglugia and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  13. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

I think we will need Unconquered Hero's Faith for that one.

1986ctcel, kinglugia and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  14. Biigoh

Silly people. Theo is an abyssal, not a solar, fairfolk, infernal, or even dragonblooded. :3

15. ryuan

ryuan The guy who can't write smut for shit

Hence getting Unconquered Hero's Faith in case we need some Solar bullshit.

16. SwiftRosenthal

That's odd. I clearly remember Moonshadow!Theo being your idea.
    UHF is the convenient route, and the only route for non-Moonshadows, but not actually the fastest route. For that, we want access to The Lover's realm. She has a few enthralled Solars and Dragonbloods in her palace, and with some socialing we can get tutoring from at least one.

gale, 1986ctcel, Snake/Eater and 2 others like this.
  17. Biigoh

/me wags tail.... nao you see why Bii voted for Moonshadow. :3

Every other splat gets better lead lead type charms.

18. Skitzyfrenic

There is a way to get to the Lover's lands. It involves mumble mumble spoiler mumble spoiler mumble.

gale, 1986ctcel, evildice and 2 others like this.
  19. Biigoh

It clearly involves sacrificing a girl's virginity on a shadowland at night... :3

20. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

Hell no...that is way too twisted for me.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  21. Biigoh

You DO know how a virginity is sacrificed, yes?

A p0rno goes into an untouched vag00. :3

22. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Uh, what the tanuki says is that we should have sex with a virgin girl in a shadowland on the night of a full moon, during the Witching Hour, on a bed of obsidian (well, the bed frames, the mattress could be fabric woven by the dead from the plants native to the Underworld)

gale, Prince Charon, SerbobIV and 2 others like this.
  23. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

That's........... might be, surprisingly, easy enough for the current Theo.

All he needs to finds a virgin girl. Probably better to look for the young one, less chance of not being virgin.

24. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

TDP can't easily make them not racist, but he can make it socially unacceptable to commit racist acts.

And you're going to enforce that policy and make it take effect quickly while catching all violations how? Taboo-Inflicting Diatribe is an extremely useful tool for a ruler. There's a very good reason they made a bureaucracy charm in 3E.

Nope. Scribing the Old Laws is basically a slightly harder to use version of TID. Keeper of the Old Laws even let's you know when your edicts are broken.

gale and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  25. evildice

By NOT FUCKING DOING THAT, oh my god, why is this so difficult to understand?

I'm saying that trying to change the Empire's policies in general would be an exercise in unprofitable frustration.

Making sure everyone knows that the policies bend for us, personally, in so far as we can make that happen, might be profitable and worth doing.

Taking over the whole damn thing and then enforcing our will upon it from the position of maximum power, sure, we can do social engineering experiments at that time -- and we should totally do that when we have already won and therefore have a bunch of some spare time.

Let's make like Vlad and impale some bitches.

I can't find any tasteful way to make a joke involving Aster.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  26. Threadmarks: 12- Triumphant Impressions
    Skitzyfrenic

A drop of cold-bone power flows, and suddenly you have a pretty good idea of what everyone that you can see wants.

You look to the girl on your arm. She's set her boundaries, this is a business date. You decide to respect that, it could very well pay off well in the long run. But it will be something of a fine line of paying just enough attention or paying too much attention.

"I hope," you say giving Sabah a smile as she gives you a quizzical look, "that you'd be willing to deal with some flirting or teasing from me. I'd like to make it clear to other people that we are here together, but not together."

Sabah bites her lip for a second, before wincing and stopping so she didn't ruin her make-up. She wouldn't mind some flirting, you are quite handsome(and rich).

"A little will be acceptable. Just," her voice gets a little shaky, "don't go crazy, okay? This is might be a business date, but I suppose we can both have a little fun. I'm trusting you."

She is, she's also terrified. She really wants the night to go well, and for you to not be... like someone else she knew?

You nod and frown slightly.

"Do you need a moment?"

The lady takes a deep breath, doing wonderful things to the partially obscured outline of her chest. Then a smile blooms on her face. She faces forward, and you take that as a sign, and the two of you catch up to your father and the twins. Jessica shoots you a bright smile and Sabah something of a small glower. Nessa rolls her eyes at her sister's antics.

"Sabah, was it?" Nessa asks sweetly, "Could you step over to the side with us for a moment?"

The twins detach themselves from Max and Sabah pulls her arm from around yours, her smile faltering a little. The three of them move off to just out of earshot.

"I do believe they are laying down the law for Sabah's conduct for the night," Max speaks, "they seemed to accept your reasoning. Also, Nessa wants a pirate version of the outfit Sabah is wearing."

You look at your father's face and you can tell he is forcing it to be stoic. He doesn't want you to know what he thinks about Nessa in a form fitting, stylish pirate outfit.

Probably what you're thinking about Nessa in a form fitting, stylish pirate outfit. Lots of sexy 'Yarrr's and that she could 'shiver your timbers' anytime.

Casting another look back at the girls, they seem to be wrapping up whatever they were talking about and only Jessica's smile is slightly faked. A business card leaves Sabah's sleeve, which you find ingenious (a pocket for business cards in your sleeve!), and goes spelunking in Nessa's cleavage. Then the ladies come back to yourself and your father.
    You offer your arm to a still smiling Sabah again, and soon your whole group has entered the ballroom.

"Max Anders!"

Almost immediately your group is accosted by the Christners.

"Mayor Christner, it's good to see you!"

The two older men exchange a handshake as the older women folk begin to exchange greetings. This is a rather old song and dance, Max Anders and Mayor Christner will greet and go off to the side to talk for a little while. In the past, this was where you would head for the tables.

Not this time, you are a Prince. The noblest of nobles. And you stood before who was ostensibly your current king, the Mayor. He may only rule for as long as he kept winning elections, but a king ruling from his palace, either way.

You had been, and most of society still considered you, Theodore Anders, the progeny of the wealthy and influential CEO of MedHall, Max Anders. A few people would say unfavorable things about the Anders family, quietly promoting the caucasians over others, possible ties to Neo-Nazi organizations, and other -some false and some true- things. But none could deny the might of the Anders family in Brockton Bay, they employed many people, held influence on voters, and bore the weight of being one of Brockton Bay's wealthiest families with aplomb.

And so, instead of shying away after initial greetings, you and your current lady present yourselves, and are properly introduced to the Mayor and his family. Most notably, you are formally introduced to Rory Christner and his girlfriend, Samantha("Please, call me Sam."), from New York(who is wearing a spectacularly colored rainbow cocktail dress).

With a broad and confident smile you introduce Sabah, and the drop of power used earlier is returned to you, without ending your thinker power. Your introductions went amazingly well, and everyone will be sure to remember the new Theo(and Sabah!).

Rory is suspicious of you. He's noticed your changes, you had recently seen one another at the food drive ball in November. And he's noticed the look Sam has sent you. Your power informs you she wants to be the meat in a Rory-Theo sandwich. Rory wants to make it clear Sam is his, and his arm around her waist tightens slightly.

The Mayor (along with his wife and young twin daughters) and Max Anders (along with Nessa and Jessica) step off to the side to conduct their usual talks and posturing, leaving you with Rory and Sam.

"Theo, I have to say, you're looking good," Rory gives you a somewhat genuine smile.

A brief surge of cold-bone power, the first thinker power is terminated as the new power you learned that afternoon pours information into your brain.

Rory wants to know if you bought your powers, like he did, and if you did if you'll join the Wards.

How interesting. Rory is in the Wards. You idly wonder which one he is.

Sabah and Sam have begun discussing fashion, you give your answer.

Theo's Answer: If your answer makes Rory think you did trigger/buy your powers, he will try to feel you out for Wards recruitment, which should, honestly, be pretty fucking obvious and this is superfluous.
    [] You'd be surprised what money can buy.

[] MedHall, as a medical company, has connections in the medi-Tinker tech field.

[] I decided to stop slouching, and start exercising (Rory hasn't seen you in over 30 days)

[] Write in

Theo's Follow up: This is because I'm trolling you. You totally thought I'd put more pertinent invis-text didn't you?
    [] Small talk (forces meeting Rory and Sam as a minor social interaction)
    -[] Write in for small talk specifics

[] Small talk followed by guiding Sabah to refreshments so the two of you can hash out a more solid plan for the night.
    -[] Write in for small talk specifics
    -[] Write in things to suggest to Sabah for the night

[] Write in for major social interaction

=====

+1(+1 over for 2) motes

(-4 motes used +1 from stunt for) -3 motes

XP gained: 3 xp

XP Purchases:

[] Purchase
    -[] Write in

[] Bank

=====

For my fellow Americans, enjoy the Fourth of July. To my Canadian neighbors a belated happy Canada Day. To everyone else, I hope that you enjoy freedom. 'Murica.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  27. Biofan09

Biofan09 The Archivist at The End

Oh hey someone remembered us. For that you get to live when we take over the world. And a like.

28. Skitzyfrenic

Live in Vermont. I live close enough to Montreal I could spend a day there, and not have to spend the night.

29. Biigoh

[X] Plan Bii

Theo's Answer
    [X] Write In Stunt
    -[X] This was a reversal of that old song and dance. You had given compliments to others before, and their answers had always been simple and formulaic. In the end, you also do the same with a reasonable answer. "Well, it wasn't much. Medhall, as a medical company, has connections in the medical Tinker tech and Tinker-fab field. You shouldn't be surprised at what money can buy if you really want to change and be... ah... to look good."

Theo's Follow up
    [X] Small talk (forces meeting Rory and Sam as a minor social interaction)
    -[X] Write In Stunt
    -[X] "I think you're a new face at this kind of party, Sam. When did you meet this delightful lady, Rory? I hadn't realize that you had gone off to the Big Apple recently." You go on the charm offensive as you get Sam and Rory to talk, to reveal the little tidbits that your power inferred much from. Still, it wouldn't do to not introduce Sabah. "Rory, this is Sabah. She's a delightful lady who I simply had to bring, she's been a delight even beyond her skills at tailoring."

[X] Afterwards, guide Sabah to the refreshments, to work out a battle plan beyond meeting and introductions to your peers.
    -[X] Write In Stunt
    -[X] You've noticed her... attraction to Sam and the way she had eyed some of the other girls. But then, she also has the occasional look at you and you could feel the attraction there. So, you're more than happy to suggest a divide and conquer stratagem as the two of you charm and court your peers. Which oddly enough seems to work wonders at tying the notion of YOU into what attracts her sexually.

XP Purchases
    [X] Purchase
    -[X] Presence Specialty: Princely Mien [3 XP]
    -[X] Presence Specialty: Princely Mien [3 XP]

By princely mien, I mean... a hot prince charming to ladies, a noble prince for men to admire, a charismatic prince who leads from the front to his followers, and a fierce warrior prince to those who would battle him. :3

30. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

So no going over to show off the new us off to Amy/Crystal?

Snake/Eater and Skitzyfrenic like this.