1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Skitzyfrenic, Jun 7, 2015.

1. AoD_Patr

AoD_Patr Know what you're doing yet?

Saber?
    She doesn't look the type though.

2. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Plan Bii validates itself once more... :3

But outside of that.... it would be nice to see competition in terms of plans and stunts.

3. Threadmarks: 15- Names & Mysteries
    Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

You decide as you head over to most of New Wave's second generation to keep all of the contact information you obtained, it could come in handy later. Perhaps you could start something like a spy network amongst them.

You'll keep in touch with the girls, talk to them every now and again, and if they delivered a juicy piece of gossip they passed on to you, you might reward them with a date. The more consistently you received information, the more likely those dates might turn into something more. You'd have to somehow disseminate that information subtly, and keep them striving amongst themselves to be the one to catch your eye.

Playing them against one another would keep them from interfering with the rather daunting challenge of bedding all of the powered women in the Empire.

Admittedly, you were going to start a collection for the underwear you've been given. Phone numbers were one thing, but how many men can claim to have been given those phone numbers on the woman's undergarments?

=====

"You can call me 'Nemo,'" you offer a particularly wide smile, "I'll let you guess my name, it'll be more fun this way."

It was particularly satisfying to see the muscles on Dean's jaw jump as he fights to keep the smile on his face from slipping.

You dance around them, metaphorically, with words. Keeping Dean from interfering in your courtier's work, and engaging Amy. The Dallon sisters were rather notorious for being very protective of one another.

You didn't really have to work to keep the surprisingly shy and quiet Amy's attention on you, but when Victoria left for the bathroom the adopted Dallon followed leaving you with Eric, Dean, and a very smug looking Sabah.

Revealing your true identity was a bit tempting, but doing such a thing was hardly as subtle as you'd like, and would be rather crass.

Instead, like a maestro conducting an orchestra, you waited patiently and directed the conversation, all three of them playing their parts and speaking when you wanted and spoke what you guided them into saying.

You weren't really using your power for this, you didn't need it at this point, but only a fool wouldn't use every tool in their kit. Still, it was your nature that shined through.

This was what Max Anders did as CEO and owner of MedHall, how he spoke as Kaiser, addressing the new bloods and those who wavered. This was nothing more than pure human skill taken to the extreme, but... in the end, anybody could do this.

It was entertaining to do so while you waited for Amy and the Harpy to return, as leaving before they did so would be incredibly rude.

They did come back after, even if Victoria was walking awkwardly. The blonde had a slightly sheepish look on her face as they approached, Amy wore one of slight determination to counter it.

She wants to ask you out. Amy Dallon wants to ask you out. Previously, you had dreamed of such a thing. Even though you were courting Gwen, Amy Dallon had always stood out in ways that looks never did. That she would ask you out had been something you had wished for on a birthday cake, once upon a time.

You would avoid the issue for the moment, perhaps when you came back you would allow her the chance.

Something white flittered on the corner of your vision. Sabah is radiating smug satisfaction, and Victoria is looking everywhere but your compatriot.

"The sisters return, good," your smile grows a tad, "I didn't want to leave without saying 'farewell.'"

"You're leaving?" Amy's face pulls down in a frown.

"For the moment. Think of it this way, you'll have the chance to workout who I am. We'll be back, for sure."

Amy looks like she's about to protest again, but Dean moving to his girlfriend cuts her off, as does Sabah's parting shot.

"Call me sometime, Victoria.~ We can do a private fitting."

You have never seen Glory Girl turn so red and not be angry.

Before the two of you commit to any new activity you stop at the refreshments table and pick up some drinks, juice for you and champagne for her. Surprisingly, Sabah pounds the first one, before grabbing a second to sip.

"I can't believe I did all that!" she exclaims with a giggle, "I'm not like this usually."

"And how are you normally?" you say with a small frown.

"Quiet, I like to be left alone for the most part, and just be me. I've never really been much of a social butterfly, but I made a friend today and maybe a few dates!"

"That's good, right?"

She nods.

"Yeah, but... I'm not really looking for a fling," she bites her lower lip, "I'm more of a relationship person."

"Nothing about being a relationship person precludes you from going on dates. Dates are how one finds relationships, right?"

You think. You don't really have a lot of experience.

Honestly, Sabah looks adorable when she's biting her lip, but she's starting to ruin her make-up.

"You're messing up your lipstick, Sabah."

There is some tension in the semi-quiet as she checks her lipstick and touches it up. Her compact closes with a snap, and she gives you big doe eyes.

She wants to tell you something, but is unsure of what she wants to tell you, or even if she really wants to tell you.

"You know, Theo... nevermind. Back to the masses?" Sabah says as she offers a small smile.

"Back to courting the mob we go," you say as you offer your arm.

You drifted about, much more languidly this time, making small talk. The both of you quickly get back into the rhythm and start having fun as you charmed and seduced your various contemporaries. When you returned to school after the holidays, you'd be looked upon favorably. At least, by those who went to Arcadia. The ones who didn't frequently left calling cards for later contact.

You met more than one of Sabah's peers and you could tell she would be looked upon well when she returned to her institution of learning.

As you drifted about, you focused more on your comrade than the conversations at hand. You could tell Sabah was enjoying herself, and, most surprisingly, despite her claim of pure homosexuality, she liked you. The older girl found you charming and pleasant to be around. Someone she would have called a friend, were you in her age group or went to college with her.
    It was quite possible, you think, that the two of you could have been more than friends, a lesbian and her beard with benefits. Or maybe even an actual relationship, if you had been in her age group before all of this.

Well, if you hadn't been a tubby ball of man-lard.

Still, you chitchat over overpriced hors d'oeuvres and champagne, between schmoozing the various ladies and winning the admiration of the men. And between the two of you, you were quickly building a sizable collection of contact information (and underwear. Neil Patrick Elton of Elton General Contracting had to be let down gently when he tried to give you his silk boxers. Funny music and theatre man that he was he played it off as a joke, and made sure no hard feelings remained. Only hot steamy ones. Winky face.)

Eventually, Sabah became bored with the small talk. She indicated the Wards and the group of children and teens around them.

"Let's go talk to them, and unwind a bit. Just remember, Vista is really young. It's one thing to hit on Panacea and Glory Girl... It'd be really sketchy," the look you receive could probably hurt lesser beings, "And I would have to re-evaluate my opinion of you."

You chuckle.

"I happen to be a member of the unofficial Vista fanclub, Best Little Sister Vista Fanclub."

Sabah snorts. You frown in response. The club was working real hard on getting recognized as official. You plow on, letting it slide for now. She could be introduced to the club at a later date.

"However, Shadow Stalker looks like she might be someone easier for the both of us to hit on, you more than I. Look at the redhead she's talking to. Look at the way she smiles at Stalker, they know each other."

Sabah's lips pull to one side in a considering look.

"Maybe but I don't think they know each other, if you know what I mean."

In the Biblical sense. You nod.

Now that everything is settled the two of you drift over that way.

Plan:
    [X] Wards Interaction (Locked)
    -[] Major/Minor
    --[] Write in

XP Gain: 3xp

Mote gain: 1 (I have decided to stop writing in more gains when it isn't down to the wire)

4. Biigoh

I honestly don't have an opinion one way or the other for the wards... I would say a minor interaction. Unless we're actively trying to seduce Vista into becoming an Empire cape by being the BEST LITTLE SISTER of the EMPIRE?

EDIT - there is something to be said about getting Shadow Stalker into the Empire as a cape... XD

In a "even a non-white can see the inherent truth of the empire" way XD

Twei, Glasbowl14, 1986ctcel and 7 others like this.
  5. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

Vista has always wanted recognition,she's the most senor ward on her team and has gone toe to toe with the worst the Bay has to offer.sex is never the end result of seduction.there is also friendship or trying to convince someone to work with you.

6. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

*Blink* Can we poach Vista? That would be hilarious... and awesome.

7. alethiophile

alethiophile Shadowed Philosopher Administrator

Completely unlikely as it would be, I'm highly amused by the idea of recruiting Shadow Stalker into the Empire. Probably a long shot.

Meanwhile, BEST LITTLE SISTER VISTA. (No, I don't have a vote. I just wanted to say that.)

8. RedOrion

RedOrion I trust you know where the happy button is?

Anyone else interested in turning the Dallon sisters to our side? Not immediately but as a mid-term goal? It shouldn't be too difficult, but it would take a bit of time.

9. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

Wait, isn't Vista actually quite respected by E88 members? I remember Hookwolf being impressed by her.

10. RedOrion

RedOrion I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Major
    -[X] Focus on befriending Vista, laying the groundwork for later poaching. Make sure to complement her on her abilities and actions as a superhero without being condescending.
    -[X] Don't bring up the empire.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    Snake/Eater and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  11. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

Vista interlude has her running her hands over scars given to her by the big silver wolf. Hook respects her guts and by extension his pack does too.

12. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Ooh, Yaoi~
    Sham that we have to be straight, but hey~ The sexual tension is almost as delicious as a good, hard, Hora Hora~

GiftofLove and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  13. Biigoh

Bii is not interested in such and feels that the Dallons are toxic in general

SerbobIV, ZipLopz, GiftofLove and 3 others like this.
  14. Snake/Eater

So your saying that New Wave is more dysfunctional then a clan of Neo-Nazis? :D

15. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

I even made a Neil Patrick Harris and an Elton John name mashup thing. :D

GiftofLove, kinglugia and Biigoh like this.
  16. Biigoh

Actually, yes.

17. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Connoisseur.

Amelia is a princess though. It's not proper for nobles, such as Theo, to marry below their station. :D

18. alethiophile

alethiophile Shadowed Philosopher Administrator

Personally, I'd be really amused to go after Glory Girl, just to see the glorious cognitive dissonance on Victoria's face.

19. Biofan09

Biofan09 The Archivist at The End

So... I made a stunt. My first one. A disgustingly long one (dangerously close if not over the 500 word soft cap). It will probably not win against Plan Bii, but I have to at least practice my stunting skill for the future. Specially for when the time comes to hit on the Dallon sisters some more.

[X] Plan Bio
    [X] Wards Interaction (Locked)
    -[X] Major
    --[X] Stunt: You internally debate the merits of redheads versus blondes as you observe how a compliment you just made had caused the mysterious girl's face to blush, somehow making her look adorable and beautiful at the same time.

It is a shame that you can only see this trough the corners of your eyes as most of your attention was taken up by Shadow Stalker. The former vigilante was had been staring at you since you had introduced yourself, eerily similar to how a predator would try and judge a new animal on her territory. Unluckily for her, you are a prince and as such refuse to be cowed by her. Even as she took to describing some of her more gruesome activities as a vigilante you keep eye contact and even manage to criticize some of her more unnecessarily brutal methods, yet also agree with her that some of the restrictions placed on the Wards were too prohibitive.

During a lull in the conversation, your power alerts you of an approaching development from where Sabah was conversing with the rest of the Wards. It seemed that Kid Win had taken a liking to the girl and was building up the courage to hit on her. Now, while you have not claimed Sabah as yours in anyway (yet), it's just rude of him to try and flirt on your date like that (hadn't he read the Bro Code?).

Just before he can speak, you ask him about whether he had discovered his Tinker specialization. This triggered a bit of a change in the group dynamics and Sabah moved herself so that she was now the one conversing with Shadow Stalker and the redhead. Before Kid Win's explanation can devolved into the usual Tinker-Talk, you manage to make a friendly joke at Clockblockers expense. This caused Clockblocker and Kid Win to start up what seemed to be an old debate about the coolness of laser weapons versus hover boards. These two were good people, and if you ever discover their civilian identities in Arcadia you will strive to befriend them. A Prince needs to have some platonic friendships after all.

Now that those two are busy with each other, you focus your conversation to Missy. Word had gotten around about how she had fought Hookwolf, so you know to take her more seriously then the other Wards. Not to the level it is condescending, but enough to make it obvious you respect her. While she is too young yet to be a target of your seductions, you strive to at least build a friendly rapport. This doesn't stop you from discretely asking for her auto graph at the end of the conversation, it might just help the club become legit.

Discretely, you again switched places with Sabah. All through out the night her support of your flirting had been stellar, as the partner of a prince should be. Even now, you see that Shadow Stalker and the redhead where more off-balance than when you left, giving you a perfect time to strike. Deciding that Shadow stalker had taken up enough of your attention last time, you direct a question to the redhead:

"I would have surely remembered seeing such a great beauty walk the halls of Arcadia. If I may be see bold, may I know your name?"

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  20. Snake/Eater

By getting Vista's autograph,Theo will be able to gain Hookwoof's trust.

DariusXXI, Skitzyfrenic and Biigoh like this.
  21. Biofan09

Biofan09 The Archivist at The End

...wut?
    Just because Hookwolf respects Vista as a fighter doesn't mean he is going to trust anyone who gets her autograph.
    Unless he is part of the BLFVF. Which is... unlikely.

22. Biigoh

Wait... your plan name ish 1 letter off from Plan Bii... you monster! :3

DariusXXI and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  23. Biigoh

Amy Dallon is a toxic mess... please don't stick Theo dick in that.

Sophia Hess is a better and SAFER pussy to stick the Theo dick into.

Glasbowl14 and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  24. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

There is no plan Bii that I can see.

Fuck Emma and Sophia, I wanna make Vista feel good for once. I mean, we can even play it off. Vista is the oldest ward, and has a lot of contacts with various protectorate heroes.

25. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

Yeah, and we need a virgin in the future, anyways.:oops:

Plus, she's white.

26. mishie

mishie Experienced.

Yeah uh, the problems that I can see with asking Kid Win about Tinker shit like that is well:
    1) iirc basically everybody (including Kid Win) thinks his thing is lazers.
    2) Odds are he's not going to want to talk tech in front of a random civilian because he's probably had at least some PR training ("No you can't tell random people how your tech works, first of all because literally nobody understands what you're talking about, and secondly because it's all hilariously classified.")
    3) And the most important reason to not talk about... Kid Win has Issues about his ability as a Tinker, and bringing them up right at the start of a conversation isn't going to make any friends.

27. Biigoh

Indeed, it is soh, GiftofLove. Bii is not doing plan Bii at this time due to Bii having monopolize the votes thus far... also, Bii needs inspiration. :3

Skitzyfrenic and Snake/Eater like this.
  28. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

I know it'd be seriously funny (especially if Amy winds up getting jealous of Victoria :D)

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  29. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

But I don't know how to exalted Biiiiiii.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  30. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

[X] Major
    -[X] Focus on befriending Vista, laying the groundwork for later poaching. Make sure to complement her on her abilities and actions as a superhero without being condescending.
    -[X] Don't bring up the empire.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.