1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Skitzyfrenic, Jun 7, 2015.

1. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Connoisseur.

Armsmaster, for the lie detector.
    Emma, for feeling completely irrelevant.
    Sabah, for FEELS.

Or Gallant, that works too.

1986ctcel and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  2. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

There is Max,Calvert and other E88 affiliated families there as well at the party.this could be the perfect Rashomon-esque situation.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  3. Biofan09

Biofan09 The Archivist at The End

After a few hours of internal struggling and debating:
    [X] Snake/Eater
    I'm sorry Bii, your plan is as great as always, it's just that I am too much of a White Knight to outright corrupt a positive bond. Amy's bond with Vicky may be poisonous and damaging to both sides, but it's still positive and fixable. Separating them for a while, which is what I think plan S/E is going for, would do them both good.

1986ctcel and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  4. prandom

prandom Definitely Trustworthy

At this point, I don't think it's fixable, and it hasn't been positive for a long time. What happened to them in canon may be close to a worst-case scenario, but it's still best to nip the possibility of something similar to that in the bud.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  5. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

[X] Snake/Eater

No it's still positive, to fix it all we have to do is just get Amy lusting for us instead of her sister and flex her powers some more(and punch bad guys in the face) and then no more meltdown.

6. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

What would I call that? Showing the Ss-tdp thing from another POV.

Alt POV? Cause its not really interlude ish.

Budda002 likes this.
  7. Snake/Eater

On tvtropes there are names that could almost fit this scenario. the first oneis thw most likely one you are looking for.
    • POV Sequel: A sequel where the previous story is retold from another character's perspective.
    • Perspective Flip: Story is retold from the villain's subjective perspective.
    • "Rashomon"-Style: Multiple accounts of the same event disagree with each other.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    Biigoh and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  8. Skitzyfrenic

Vote Tally(Vote is also closed)! I was really pleased with Snake's plan this time round. Post editing. Not gonna lie Snake/Eater it was kinda painful to read. Thanks Firedon for helping him clean it up. I said I was going to let the vote ride until tonight, and tonight has arrived for me. So the vote is closed. Bii won, but I've been pleased that people are throwing their hats in the ring. I hope no one is discouraged and hope that one day that even Bii will have to bow down to someone esle's awesome plan.

Vote Tally : Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted] | Page 54 | Questionable Questing
    ##### NetTally 1.1.9
    [X] Plan Bii
    No. of Votes: 11
    Biigoh
    alethiophile
    AZATHOTHoth
    Budda002
    kinglugia
    mc2rpg
    Nyrath
    prandom
    rogthnor
    SwiftRosenthal
    Tt409

[X] Go to the are near the bathrooms to wait for Sabah
    -[X] Amy can come with
    No. of Votes: 1
    Biigoh

[X] 1 Major (Panacea) + 1 Minor (Sabah & Vista)
    -[X] Charm and seduce Panacea into loving you, much like a vampire's bride would their sire.
    -[X] Increase friendship levels with Vista and and deepened your connection with Sabah, demonstrating that you cared for her.
    -[X] Use personal motes for Exquisite Etiquette Style [1m], 2nd presence Excellency [6m], leaving you with 2 motes.
    -[X] See stunts below
    Biigoh

[X] Bank more XP
    Biigoh

[X] Trustworthy companion with "benefits"!
    Biigoh

[X] Stunt Panacea to mimic the effects of "On-Coming Light Attraction"
    Biigoh

[X] Stunt Vista & Sabah
    Biigoh

[X] Plan Snake
    No. of Votes: 5
    Snake/Eater
    1986ctcel
    Biofan09
    Bloodshifter
    GiftofLove

[X] Stunt
    Snake/Eater
    1986ctcel
    Biofan09
    Bloodshifter
    GiftofLove

[X] 1 Major and 1 Minor (Panacea)
    -[X] Charm Panacea into giving you her number,so you can go out with her.
    -[X] try and make some small talk to get to know the real Panacea.
    -[X] Use personal motes for Exquisite Etiquette Style [1m], 2nd Presence Excellency [4m], and Scathing Cynic Attitude [3m] leaving you with 1 mote left.
    Snake/Eater
    1986ctcel
    Biofan09
    Bloodshifter
    GiftofLove

[X] Before you became a prince, you had always felt so alone. Because of the chaos called your family, you had...no choice but to build a wall around your heart. The constant abuse from your father coupled with his expectations forced you to turn away from human warmth. Though while your baby sister Aster did give some rare moments of solace whenever you held her, she was still too young to understand you. You were just a sturdy wall pressed against a sea of faces, forever solitary.
    Snake/Eater
    1986ctcel
    Biofan09
    Bloodshifter
    GiftofLove

[X] Bank
    Snake/Eater
    1986ctcel
    Biofan09
    Bloodshifter
    GiftofLove

[X] Go with Amy
    Snake/Eater
    1986ctcel
    Biofan09
    Bloodshifter
    GiftofLove

Total No. of Voters: 16

9. Threadmarks: 18- Florence Nightingale Syndrome
    Skitzyfrenic

You weren't actually that keen to not be in a place where Sabah couldn't easily find you.

"There's a slightly secluded alcove near the restrooms, accompany me?"

You offered your arm to the healer and she took it with a smile. It took a minute or so to arrive at your intended destination, an alcove just within sight but without earshot of the restroom doors.

You turn to her and you open your mouth-

"Will you go out with me?"

-and are interrupted by a heavily blushing Amy Dallon asking you out and largely derailing the plans you had to seduce her. By her already being interested. Her face is slightly aimed down, but she's looking up at you through her short locks of curly sandy-brown hair.

It's surprising enough your mouth is still open. It clicks shut just in time for her to plow on.

"I mean, I know you're here with someone but the rumors going around, and how she acted with Vicky, I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian. Not that there's anything wrong with that! But if you wanted to go out sometime, I'd really like that."

She really wants to date you. Really wants to be your girlfriend. Really wants to have someone other than her sister to be interested in. Which is incredibly surprising and could be very useful information in the future.

You... well, you don't really have a problem with it. Going out with her at least. That was a good chunk of your previous plan. Going out with her (and few other girls) and keeping her interested.

"I would love to have the chance to take you out sometime, Amy," you say giving her a smile.

The smile you receive in return was radiant, and made her look considerably more attractive, even as she sagged with relief.

"Great! Would next Friday work? We can make a whole night of it?"

"I do believe I'm free for most of the evening, but I had planned on seeing the New Year arrive with my baby sister. It's her first."

"Oh!" she fumbles around for a proper response, "I could, um, come along, if that was okay? And I'll even make sure she's doing all right!"

That was sketchy in and of itself. Kayden would probably be ecstatic if if was going to be just you, Amy, Aster, and her. But Mr. and Mrs. Schmidt were invited.

"I'll have to ask Aster's mother, Kayden. I know she's planning to invite other guests, and to be honest," you lean in, and look around like you're sharing a great secret, "the Schmidt's, as nice as they are, are a bit... kooky."

Amy giggles.

"Like the Addams Family?"

"More like Stepford wife and husband, very 1950s sitcom in how they act," you correct with a bit of a grimace, as you lean back into normal distancing.

She winces as some of the implications set in.

"Well, its fine if I can't go, but be sure to ask, please?"

She wants to be away from Carol and the hospital that night.

"Absolutely," you say with sincerity.

Now, you have a chance to complete the rest of your original plan.

It wouldn't be hard, world renowned healer or not, Amy Dallon was easily the most stressed out person you've ever met.
    To completely win her, seduce her away from New Wave, from the Harpy, would not only be a huge feather in your cap against the Harpy, your father would approve. Hell, the entire Empire would approve of having on of the most powerful healers in the world on their side.

Othala would be glad for the lessening of her off-work workload.

You continued to speak with her, drawing out her frustrations with her family, offering kind words, and allowing her to vent.

Essence flowed and words danced, and carefully like a scalpel, you cut. The wounds she exposed you made worse and yet you offered respite. Her tired and stressed mind couldn't resist the overtures when placed against your social might and mien. You spoke of how and why New Wave took advantage of having arguably the world's most powerful healer's good nature. Of how obvious it was that Brandish didn't see her as a daughter, of the way Victoria took advantage of her healing powers.

Something you had been delighted to find out was true to some small extent. Victoria had called upon Amy to heal the occasional thug's sprained, bruised, or broken arm or ribs. You could almost feel that there was more, but ignored it for the task at hand.

You spoke of how heavy the expectations must be, and tendered a reprieve. Wasn't it so much better now? You and she were going to date, and you held no such expectations of her. She only had to be herself.

Her exhausted mind and your essence wove together, and you showed her that you were her ideal Prince Charming in every way. You could see how much she wanted you, needed you, and now how she adored you, even loved you.

You reached out a hand and cupped her cheek with a smile, she blushed heavily at the implications of intimacy, and responded with a slight rubbing of her cheek against the palm of your hand.

Her lips curved into an impish smile right before she turned her face enough to catch your thumb in her mouth and give it her best attempt at sensually suckling it. You kept your cool, but your smile turned sly, as you slowly removed your hand. Your thumb left her mouth with a soft pop, and her smile turned downright devious.

"Why, Amy, I certainly have something to look forward to, don't I?"

Her blush had crept down to the top of her chest at this point. She nodded, her smile still devious.

"If only I had a sign of your favor to help keep me warm while I wait to join you New Year's Eve."

She bit her lip and you swore you could see her blush growing. Amy looked around and made sure no one was watching.

"Switch places with me? And keep a look out."

You were in the more shadowed part of the alcove, so as to observe the restroom entrances, Amy had her back to them. You acquiesced. Your eyebrows rose appropriately when she began to hike up her dress. Really, it was predictable at this point.

But that didn't make the sight of her pale, smooth legs or the smell of her sex that suddenly billowed out, any less exciting. You were fifteen. You expanded your ears, but kept your eyes glued to Amy, and let them obviously flick between the modest cleavage her dress was showing, to her naked thighs.

She wanted to have you keep her eyes on her, but also didn't want to get caught giving you her panties. And so, too soon her dress was hanging correctly again, but not before she gave her hips a little sensual twist and pulled her thong off in one smooth motion.

She stepped close and pressed her still wet (not damp or soggy but wet) underwear into your hand.

"You have a lot to look forward to Mr. Anders, if you play your cards right."

Despite the absolute confidence on her face, she desperately wanted to rush into the bathroom and freak out, or fuck wildly right there in the alcove. You needed to keep her here.

"It occurs to me, Ms. Dallon, that I don't have a way to contact you dire-"

Amy plucked her panties back from your hand and reached into her small handbag to pull out a permanent marker. She swiftly wrote something on the fabric and stuffed it into your jacket's inner pocket with a pat.

If you thought she wanted to go have her meltdown (or hike her dress back up) before, Amy's face was flickering from her confident smile (that you had seen so many times on Victoria's face, it appeared she was channeling her sister) into one of embarrassed excitement.

"There you are," she says with a saucy wink.

Before you continue plying your charms, Amy spies something past you and squeaks in surprise.

"Vicky? I thought you were with Dean!"

You turn swiftly, and take a step back to place yourself next to Amy. You see a smug Sabah, Vista blushing beet red with a thousand yard stare, and a very satisfied looking Victoria Dallon. Her satisfied look turns into a scowl upon mention of her boyfriend.

"We broke up."

Her ex-boyfriend. Again. Then the Harpy's face lights up with delight.

"Ames, did you-"

"Yes!" the healer squeaks out.

Sabah crosses the distance lazily and takes your arm on the opposite side of Amy, who moves to her sister, and the two begin conversing in hushed tones. Sabah, however, is not just holding your arm. She's using it to support herself from the way she's shaking. But the lazy thumb stroking the inside of your bicep assures you that she's alright.

You walk up to the young Ward who is staring off into space.

"Vista?"

She snaps out of it.

"Yes? Oh, Theo! How can I help you?"

"Many thanks for aiding us in a time of need," you say with serious look.

"It was nothing," she tries to wave it off.

"It most certainly was," Sabah cuts in, a slight warble near the end, "Theo couldn't have followed me into the girl's room. Or offered such good advice."

Vista seems reluctant to accept the thanks, but at your nod, she accepts gracefully. At her bright smile, you give one of your own with a tilt of the proverbial hat. A simple acknowledgment between equals. You were glad for her help and you owed her a favor in the future.

In the world of the fabulously rich (yourself), and the powerful parahuman capes (Vista), favours were of incredible value and were frequently the thing bartered, instead of plebeian cash.

Vista moved off with a purpose after short goodbyes. Likely to report the testimony she got from Sabah.

"Theodore Anders."

A grimace flits across your face. The Harpy knew who you were. An inevitability, you still had hoped to last a little while longer before she found out. You turn and offer the now floating blonde a smile.

"Yes, Ms. Dallon?" you say as a wave of fear washes over you. You clamp down on the response and suddenly the weight of her presence is gone. Sabah shudders and only you hear the moan that's bit back.

"You treat my sister right, or son of MedHall or not, I'm coming for you."

Her face is thunderous, and you can feel the promise in the words. Something tugs deep inside of you again, you can sense the deal being sealed if you but ask.

"But of course, Ms. Dallon. My intentions are pure."

Victoria gives you a sharp nod and bustles Amy away. Likely for more gossip. Panacea does shoot you one last look of longing, along with mouthing 'call me.'

You give an amused snort, smile, and nod.

You cast your eyes back out onto the floor, and you happen to spy Armsmaster just making his way back into the party.

He'll be there for at least another fifteen minutes.

You turn to Sabah.

"You looked pretty cozy with Panacea," she says with a lazy smile, her shaking has abated somewhat.

"You look like you had a good time in that bathroom," you counter with a smile of your own.

What Do?:
    [X] (Locked, will not burn an interaction slot) Speak with Sabah about what's happened since you've been separated.
    - [] Write in (You can be as truthful as you wish or omit as much as you wish. Do not include a sub-vote if you are okay with simply being frank with Sabah)

[] Armsmaster is only available to talk to for a short time, better go get some words in and make good with the local Protectorate leader.

[] New Wave 1st Ed(plus Crystal and Eric), minus the family they had been speaking with earlier. They seem to have left with the insignificant girl.

[] Deputy Director Renick, Dauntless (THE Hometown Hero) and Mr. Calvert have converged together.

[] The Christners are holding court, the ones participating are your Family and the Stansfields

[] Return to the Wards

XP Gain: 4 xp

XP Purchase:
    [] Purchase
    -[] Write in

[] Bank

Mote Net Gain: -1m

Spent 1 wp to resist UMI. (After some discussion decided to call Vicky's aura UMI over shaping. Repeated or wickedly prolonged exposure will cause long term UMI effects) Gain 2 resonance because we acknowledged 'Theodore' and burned a wp to resist Vicky's aura.

=====

Amy actually won the 'join debate' roll I used to see if she would be able to cut off TDP. Out of five dice she got 6 successes to TDPs 4 successes off of 6 dice. But once she asked you out, you regained momentum (she didn't really have anything else).

Getting a positive intimacy with Amy was way more successful than souring her view of New Wave, but her view is definitely considerably worse than it was before.

After that, TDP was on fire, getting 6+ successes.

Just a reminder Sabah got 8 successes when flirting with Vicky earlier in the quest.

=====

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  10. Skitzyfrenic

To clarify, only Sabah doesn't burn an interaction this round. It would qualify as a minor interaction if it did.

You have 2 major interactions left, and 3 minor. And can make a Major/Minor, Minor/Minor, or a single Major or a single Minor plan, if that's what you want to do.

11. SwiftRosenthal

[] Deputy Director Renick, Dauntless (THE Hometown Hero) and Mr. Calvert have converged together.

Leaning towards this as a major interaction but I'm in the middle of a Longmire marathon and can't elaborate. Calvert is obviously the important piece here.

Snake/Eater and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  12. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Stylish Etiquette Execution
    Cost: - / 3m + 1wp OR 6m + 1wp; Mins: Socialize 3, Essence 1;
    Type: Permanent
    Keywords: Permanent
    Duration: Permanent
    Prerequisite Charms: Exquisite Etiquette Style
    This charm builds upon the courtly elegance and sophistication that an abyssal gains with Exquisite Etiquette Style. There is no need or call for crass plebeian behaviour at any given time.

When activating Stylish Etiquette Execution, the abyssal may spend 1 willpower to activate the charm and commit 3 motes (for a total of 3 motes and 1 willpower) and have the effects of Exquisite Etiquette Style last for a scene instead of ending with the next action.

At essence 5+, the abyssal may spend 1 willpower to activate the charm and commit 6 motes to have the effects of Exquisite Etiquette Style last indefinitely until ended.

DariusXXI, AoD_Patr, tomio and 3 others like this.
  13. Skitzyfrenic

I'm going to give a tentative yes, unless someone has really strong reasons for its opposition. (Or edits they think are necessary.)

It'd still have to be purchased, and writing EES getting used multiple times in a scene is kinda a pain, cause I have to remember to keep applying it. Or that it's expired.

So I'm for it, and it seems well costed.

14. Skitzyfrenic

Also:

[21:19] <Skitzyfrenic> you'll have two [social training] days by the end of the party, and a third just from interacting with people over xmas eve and xmas
    [21:19] <Bii> nodnods
    [21:20] <Skitzyfrenic> and then you'll get 6 training days for whatever before the date with Lisa
    [21:20] <Bii> nodnods
    [21:20] <Skitzyfrenic> then another 9 before the date with Amy
    [21:20] <Skitzyfrenic> but not a lot of xp
    [21:20] <Bii> Hmmmm hmmmmms!
    [21:20] <Bii> 20+ xp is decent enough
    [21:21] <Skitzyfrenic> will be gained over those days if any
    [21:21] <Skitzyfrenic> you have 25 right now
    [21:21] <Skitzyfrenic> plus the chunk [currently undecided amount] headed your way for kicking ass at the party

This came up in IRC. So for SwiftRosenthal and Anasurimbor who already have short and wish lists, or anybody else who wants to make one.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    DariusXXI likes this.
  15. RedOrion

RedOrion I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Deputy Director Renick, Dauntless (THE Hometown Hero) and Mr. Calvert have converged together.
    -[X] It's obvious by the way Dauntless is deferring to Calvert, and the weight Renick is giving his words, that Calvert is a powerful man. Curious, considering Calvert isn't part of the PRT. Time to go over there and see what kind of man he is.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  16. SerbobIV

SerbobIV Not too sore, are you?

[X] (Locked, will not burn an interaction slot) Speak with Sabah about what's happened since you've been separated.

[X] Deputy Director Renick, Dauntless (THE Hometown Hero) and Mr. Calvert have converged together.
    -[X] It's obvious by the way Dauntless is deferring to Calvert, and the weight Renick is giving his words, that Calvert is a powerful man. Curious, considering Calvert isn't part of the PRT. Time to go over there and see what kind of man he is.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  17. Biigoh

[X] Plan Bii

What Do?:

[X] Minor
    [X] The Christners are holding court, the ones participating are your Family and the Stansfields.
    -[X] You're just there mostly to enjoy the sight of Dean's miserable face given that he got dumped by the harpy for another girl.

[X] Short Omake/Stunt/Subvote thing for Sabah (It's Sabah tiem!)
    At Sabah's lazy nod to your question, you had to smile. It was a delightful image. Dean cuckolded. Or rather dumped before the Harpy goes off in search of Sabah's company. The images that followed were rather... lewd. Deliciously lewd given the way your imaginary Vista was blushing and doing that with her fingers as she looked at Sabah and the Harpy.

There was a pause and you shook your head, and focused on the here and now even as the music in the background shifted.

You took care to look about, before shifting your position to conceal what you were going to take out of your pocket.

You smirked and handed Sabah Panacea's thong with her name and... was that her e-mail address and phone number on it? My, She was a fast writer. "I fear while I wasn't as cozy with Panacea as you were with... her sister. I didn't go away without a souvenir."

The smirk from you was met by one from Sabah, who took out a white piece of lacy fabric with gold threading. It takes you a moment to realize what it was. A g-string that was... my, how daring the harpy was to wear something so sinfully lewd and decadent like an 'open' g-string. It looked very fancy and definitely not a pair of underwear to be found in a low class department store.

"Well now. I guess she wanted something a little... racy to show her boyfriend and you managed to claim it all for yourself."

You turned to look at where the Dallon sisters were making their way across the ballroom floor. There was something delicious and delightful knowing that two attractive females were making their way about the ballroom without anything below. But then... there were a fair number of young ladies who were walking about without their underwear at this little party.

"Mmm mmmh." There was a satisfied smugness from Sabah as she looked lazily at the Dallon sisters. She likely was enjoying this as much as you were.

XP Purchase:
    [X] Banked

cskey0, 1986ctcel, Budda002 and 3 others like this.
  18. Snake/Eater

[X] Plan Snake

[X] (Locked, will not burn an interaction slot) Speak with Sabah about what's happened since you've been separated
    - [X] Recount to Sabah in a very humorously hammy and poetic detail, how you charmed the healer's number (and undergarments...) into your hands to help distract and comfort your courtier and friend from tonight's earlier assaults.

1 Major (Deputy Director Renick, Dauntless ) + 1 Minor (Mr. Calvert)
    -[X] Try to manipulate the representatives of the PRT and the Protectorate into compensating Sabah for the earlier act of savagery.
    -[X] After metaphorically bending them over the table, ask for Dauntless's Autograph.
    -[X] Try to make an introduction to Mr.Calvert and convince him to become a financial investor in Sabah upcoming career in designer fashion.
    -[X] Use personal motes for Exquisite Etiquette Style [1m], 2nd Presence Excellency [4m], and Scathing Cynic Attitude [3m] leaving you with 1 mote left.

XP Purchases:
    [X] Banked

Stunt
    Since you are a prince, there comes a time when you must honour your word.You promised your companion a night of fun, safety and to help build up her career. But that has been put at risk because of your blunder.

Now you must try to see if you can salvage this night for Sabah's sake. You will go towards this city's military and law enforcement leaders and demand restitution for the attack and slander of Sabah's person and character, but you are willing to let this go if they can agree in writing as witnessed by Mr.Calvert to have the local members of the Protectorate and the Wards photographed for publicity wearing designer costumes made by Sabah.Once you are done with haggling the fools, introduce yourself and your date to Mr.Calvert.

He is a well known consultant for the PRT and a recognized self-made man at Fortress Construction for his seat on the executive board and his investments in other ventures. Seduce the man into becoming an investor in Sabah's future line of designer clothing.

thanks Firedon for helpng to clean up my grammar in my plan.

Budda002, Biigoh and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  19. SwiftRosenthal

Were these worth XP? I just went back through the chapters to record XP gain/loss since 'Triumphant Impressions' and came up with 56.5 total instead of the 58.5 in the charsheet. I did not count either of these official omakes.

Also, neither one is threadmarked.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  20. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

[X] Plan Bii

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  21. Biigoh

22. SwiftRosenthal

Carol is blonde, right? Kari Matchett is about the right age.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  23. Fishyface

Fishyface Not too sore, are you?

[X] Plan Snake

Skitzyfrenic and Snake/Eater like this.
  24. Budda002

Budda002 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Plan Bii

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  25. Snake/Eater

So i can up with my plan because i felt the PRT and Protectorate owed Sabah a little something, so i figured why go for cash,when she can have the heroes wearing her designer costumes.this would put Sabah's career on the map and maybe give her sweet revengeance on ShadowStalker by making her wear whatever Sabah wants and there isn't a damn thing SS can do about it.:D

Trying to gain Calvert as a financial investor in Sabah's Career was just gain to access to Fortress construction so TDP can have his Lair of doom and gloom and Sabah needs money.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  26. SwiftRosenthal

Remember that Lisa is an Ally of ours. I suppose a later point in your plan is to manipulate Calvert into abandoning his investment, likely through social-fu or trickery*?

*sequester Lisa, replace with bio-duplicate, then let Calvert kidnap and kill 'her' - catching a nasty disease in the process - while Amy gives the real Lisa a makeover

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  27. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  28. Biigoh

Rolls about... awake too soon. Xd

The prt isn't in charge of the Protectorate and Ward costumes and clothes....

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  29. Snake/Eater

I decide that Theo needed a way to get close to Calvert,what better way but though using Sabah as a contact.she gets some seed money from Calvert to buy materials for the designer cape shot,

Calvert makes a small fortune on a up and coming designer in the world of fashion and gains some publicly as a Man who help small local businesses if he ever plans on a future in politics and Theo gets to snip Coil.everyone wins...except Calvert/Coil because he's dead.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  30. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

[X] Plan Snake

Snake/Eater and Skitzyfrenic like this.