1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Skitzyfrenic, Jun 7, 2015.

1. evildice

evildice (emotionally stable clown posse)

That's just a fanon ironic name ("Melody because she can't sing") from a half-baked Silencio omake.

There is no canon name that I know of.

Snake/Eater, tomio and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  2. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Now I'm having the image of a Hooker!Hookwolf.

3. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

I just thought of FISHHookwolf (who gets used by Fenja/Menja for catching trout by sticking him on the end of their giantess-size fishing rods)

4. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

I thought pirate!hookwolf like hook from hook with Robin Williams.

kinglugia, GiftofLove and 1986ctcel like this.
  5. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

I was thinking school delinquent Hookwolf.

Truly a man of many flavors.

6. evildice

Or the big bad hookwolf who dressed up as grandma and tried to eat Vista.

7. GiftofLove

Lewd.

ZipLopz, kinglugia, tomio and 3 others like this.
  8. evildice

"What big claws you have!"

She was scarred for life.

:(

dasstan, ZipLopz, kinglugia and 5 others like this.
  9. tomio

tomio Follower of Gos

Not literally, of course, Panacea made sure of that.

Mentally, however...

10. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

11. Skitzyfrenic

So I have long errands to run tonight. Snip -should- still be tonight but it -may- end up being tomorrow night depending on how long the errands take.

Yay for surprise adulting!

12. Threadmarks: 23- Very Good Nights
    Skitzyfrenic

Sorry about the wait, lost three hours to errands. There is a slight case of info dump midway through.

=====

You decide to let the silence grow, and patiently wait. You bide your time looking out into the city you live in, and maybe even love a bit.

Its a shame that it's falling to pieces.

When you take over the Empire, you'll fix that. You just hope that someone will be able to help you achieve that.

The silence eventually fills the car as you watch the lights pass and blink, occasionally spotting a pedestrian out and about this late on a chilly December night. The only sound is the gentle hum of the vehicle's electric engine and the woosh of the heater fans.

There is no music, or words. Just a silence stretching on as you draw nearer your home.

It suited you just fine though. You knew how Brad previously felt about you, how he probably still felt about you. You didn't even need to put any effort into it, or use your powers. You were still the fat, lazy, contrary boy to him, even with your new powers.

Hookwolf was a simple man, he respected those who could fight, and he awarded more respect to those who fought well.

You know that not only could you fight him now, but win. But you also felt knowledge well up inside you, telling you that you could be more, would be more. What you were now would be nothing before what you would become.

And so, you waited in the silence, and just watched the city go by. What darkness there was concealed the rot and decay of the city, only broken up by the islands of light cast out by the lamps.

You were a prince, after all, and you didn't answer to Hookwolf. You would speak if you wished, you would remain silent if you wished. He had been instructed to talk with you. If he had something to say, you would reply.

There was no need to seem weak, especially not when you were alone with him.

Brad pulled smoothly onto the road that ran alongside the Boardwalk and the Bay, a few minutes later, and finally broke the silence.

"Never expected to have you join up when you triggered," he says casually.

You hum a non-committal answer, not even looking at him. Your forehead bruises heavily as you tap into your hot-blood power for the second time that night. You project being a prince to the world yet again.

"I do believe we were to talk shop," you cut off his next statement, which was likely just as inane, your eyes leaving the world outside and locking on to your driver, "Not my taking my rightful position as the Dark Prince of the Empire."

Hookwolf barks a slightly nervous laugh.

"Right, sorry," he coughs lightly, "Identities, don't go after 'em, and if you suss 'em out, don't go after families or their civie ID. Specific like. Like we know Shadow Stalker is a nigger, even know her name. But we don't attack her family on purpose. If they're there we treat 'em the same as any other niggers, but we don't go after 'em."

"Truly?" you drawl out, "That seems like a tactical mistake. And contrary to our values."

At that, he barks out another laugh, this one genuine.

"Yeah, I think its kinda stupid too. But it keeps them from coming after us like that too. You know Gavel?"

At your nod he continues.

"Keeps nutjobs like Gavel from gettin' fresh with kids like you or Aster. Eye for an eye and all that shit. You don't do it, so they don't do it. Now, killing people. You're gonna hafta get blood on your hands, you know that right?"

"Yes, what of it? Many shall fall to my blade. Oblivion comes to all things," you state cooly.

That seemed to shock Brad a bit. You definitely definitely changing his position on you. He wouldn't think of you as pudgy fat doughboy for very much longer.

"Just try not to kill any heroes then, even niggers like Stalker. But villains are free game if they're in a gang like the chinks, or the scum Merchants. You let me take those. Already got a few under my belt."

You nod, a bored look on your face.

Killing time!: (Is a thought and not said out loud)

[] Honestly, you'll kill whoever you want to kill, spare who you wish to spare.

[] Only those that obstruct you shall die.

[] You're not gonna kil- pfffffft hahahahahaha. You're totally going to kill people.

[] These rules make sense, for now, at least.

"Anything else I should know?"

"Kaiser is gonna talk to you, but word is he wants your debut and initiation to happen just after New Years. Other than the identities and killing, your dad will fill you in. Like what you're gonna do to 'earn' your way in, it'll probably be easy since you're his kid; and what your duties'll be. That'll probably line up with what Rune does, just with different people, not Krieg."
    Gwen stuck close to Krieg if she was out and about as Rune. Rarely did her uncle let her roam freely in costume, unless it was deep in Empire territory.

You nod and the car falls back into silence. Soon enough, you arrive back at your home. Some of the lights are on, indicating your father and the twins have returned before you. You don't even bother to thank Brad, leaving him to park the car, and go do what Brad does a few nights before Christmas.

You meet your father in the hallway heading to your room, he is already in his bathrobe and nightclothes. The two of you share a nod.

"I will drive you to Kayden's in the morning, sleep well."

"I will, thank you."

And that was that, it was getting late.

You open the room to your door and turn on the light, stopping momentarily at the sight of a nightie clad Jessica on your bed. She stares at you with half-lidded hungry eyes, and a small smile on her face.

"Hello there, Theo," Jessica purrs in her best smoky bedroom voice, "I've been so cold waiting for you. Come warm me up?"

She wants to honor her end of the deal.

What do?:

[] Empty your pockets onto your desk, making sure she can see all the panties you scored. Maybe she'll get a bit jealous that you were surrounded by other women all night, not just Sabah.

[] You remember a scene from an Aleph movie called 'Bruce Almighty' where he posed and all of his clothes whipped off. You can't do it quite like that, but you'll try.

[] Take your time and undress, she can wait, and you can prepare.

[] Deny her. You need your energy for Aster tomorrow.

[] Write in

=====

XP Gained: 2 xp

XP Purchase:
    [] Purchase
    -[] Write in

[] Bank

Mote Gain: -2m

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  13. evildice

[X] These rules make sense, for now, at least.
    - [X] Acceptable targets exist. With luck, they will suffice.
    -- [X] If they don't suffice, then: fuck the rules, you have Charms.

[X] Empty your pockets onto your desk, making sure she can see all the panties you scored. Maybe she'll get a bit jealous that you were surrounded by other women all night, not just Sabah.
    - [X] Rumors of your manly prowess shall be gleefully exaggerated, and then you're going to exceed the exaggeration anyway.

14. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Connoisseur.

[X] Honestly, you'll kill whoever you want to kill, spare who you wish to spare.
    -[X] There are only two True Rules. The first is simple: do not run afoul of those with more power than yourself. In even simpler terms: don't get caught. Brad has broken this rule at least twice that you know of. Perhaps that is why he is uncharacteristically cautious in this respect.
    --[X] The second True Rule is thus: rules have power only when those with power enforce them. You have power, of which knowledge is but one component, and will only accumulate more as you grow. If your parahuman lessers wish to continue to hamstring themselves by obeying and trusting in these unwritten... guidelines... to protect them from their selective ignorance, you see no reason not to take full advantage of their error.
    -[X] The way you define 'those you wish to kill' and 'those you wish to spare' is of course very different than that of the typical skinheads that fill the Empire's middle and lower ranks, but they don't need to know that until it's too late.

[X] Empty your pockets onto your desk, making sure she can see all the panties you scored. Maybe she'll get a bit jealous that you were surrounded by other women all night, not just Sabah.
    - [X] Rumors of your manly prowess shall be gleefully exaggerated, and then you're going to exceed the exaggeration anyway.

Paraphrasing Napoleon a bit (edit: and going full Nietzche Wannabe) there, but Coil had the right idea about this: build full backgrounds and dossiers on everyone you can and abuse your information advantage mercilessly.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
    tomio, ZipLopz, kinglugia and 2 others like this.
  15. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  16. prandom

prandom Definitely Trustworthy

[X] Take your time and undress, she can wait, and you can prepare.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  17. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  18. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  19. GiftofLove

I was expecting the 'make her orgasm with your mind' part. I'm sad we don't have a new Charm.

Lover Pleasing Gesture, or something. It's a hit at parties.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  20. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

I'm highly amused that it's Hookwolf telling TDP about the "rules", considering he's already been sent to the Birdcage. Twice. Then again, that might mean that he has to be extra careful, because he's dancing on the edge of a kill order.

ZipLopz, tomio, 1986ctcel and 4 others like this.
  21. GiftofLove

I enjoyed Hookwolf laughing at Theo's ridiculous Exalt name.

1986ctcel and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  22. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

The hilarious thing is that it could easily be so much worse. Abyssal titles are often incredibly pretentious and overwrought.

23. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Connoisseur.

Edited my write-in, now with 50% more edgelord. I also referenced the bit about Hooky's history a few posts up that I'd forgotten at the time.

Liam-don and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  24. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

We need to purchase something for the long night ahead and tomorrow.

25. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] Plan Bii

-[X] Acceptable targets exist. With luck, they will suffice.
    --[X] If they don't suffice, then: fuck the rules, you have Charms.
    ---[X] Besides, the key rule about breaking rules was... don't get caught. This was a truism that held true for everyone.

[X] See below for the claim a giantess! Stunt.

XP Purchase:
    [X] Bank

[X] To claim a giantess! Stunt.
    You slowly empty your pocket onto the desk, making sure that Jessica can see the panties that you've claimed. Marks of conquest as it were. It didn't take much to see the slight marks in her expression that spoke volumes of her jealousy by the way you had been surrounded by other women all night. It wasn't just Sabah.

You were aware that after this night, the rumors of your manly prowess shall be gleefully exaggerated, but then... you're going to exceed those exaggerations anyway.

And thus, you slowly stripped yourself, taking time to excite her with glimpses of your body as you removed piece by piece your suit. Your smile was... smug as you just looked at her while you undressed. She positively radiated excitment, need and a certain attraction to you.

26. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] Plan Bii

27. Scottsman

Scottsman Know what you're doing yet?

[x] plan evildice

The rules make sense for now. We fuck around too much at the start? The usurpation taught us that with enough numbers, we are very much still killable.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  28. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

[X] Plan Bii

XP Purchase:
    [X] Buy the first Performance Excellency.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
    Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  29. Skitzyfrenic

The stuff I wake up to, including what I see in the IRC.

The last bit with Jessica was basically Jessica (who is 18-20ish iirc) living out what -she- thinks is a teenage man's fantasy night of losing his virginity. -She- does also think it's hawt and passionate, and smexy, and exciting. Just walking into a room with a scantily clad woman on you bed asking for you to 'keep her warm' wink the fuck wink nudge cum fuck me nudge. 'That has to be like everyman's fantasy right? Just here: hot, wet, willing poon is waiting for you on your bed.'

Anasurimbor That's it in part, but it was a power play by Max to counter TDP's power play of bringing Sabah. 'You can bring a your startling choice to the party, but I will let you know that my most murder-y subordinate knows where she lives. You have much to learn, young one. By the way, Brad has fucked up enough with these rules to get punished, so he'd be a good person to tell you about them from his personal experience.'

ZipLopz, Snake/Eater, Biigoh and 4 others like this.
  30. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Max x TDP father-son bonding time ala Fight & Fuck when?

Snake/Eater, Biigoh and Skitzyfrenic like this.