• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribal Quest, the Nyan-ening

[X] Stealth slaughter. Carefully hunt each ape from unseen positions in the leaf road until all but 1 are dead. Never attack when there are more than two (and only so many if it's a 2 on 2 fight and they don't see it coming). Leave 1 alive but crippled... Your new Funtime toy.

[X] Stealth slaughter. Carefully hunt each ape from unseen positions in the leaf road until all but 1 are dead. Never attack when there are more than two (and only so many if it's a 2 on 2 fight and they don't see it coming). Leave 1 alive but crippled... Your new Funtime toy.

Yeeeeeessssss. Now to go pray to the dice gods.

So, vengeful catgirls? Yeah, cats do tend to play with prey.

Nekraa said:

So, vengeful catgirls? Yeah, cats do tend to play with prey.
We're vengeful to those who wrong us and loyal allies to those who do right by us.

I'm up for vengeful catgirls.

we should have +35 on the Stealth slaughter. +25 for the sneak attacks and +10 for our traveling through the trees to prepare those ambushes.

Hora hora~

Guys.

I FOUND IT.

catgirl_by_personalami-d6q7qbd.png

Pretty good right?

Xicree said:
No no. More like this.

I like mine better, I mean, it has the right background, the right 'tribal' feel and the breed of cat-girl works for a Jungle Ecosystem.

Mine is all Jaguar and shit. And Jaguars are awesome.

:p

I kind of have to envision them as having more cat-shaped skulls and jaws, at least. One of them managed to break the neck of a wild boar with one bite. That's a thing real cats do; human-shaped jaws can't manage it, regardless of muscle strength.

alethiophile said:
I kind of have to envision them as having more cat-shaped skulls and jaws, at least. One of them managed to break the neck of a wild boar with one bite. That's a thing real cats do; human-shaped jaws can't manage it, regardless of muscle strength.

Land of magic, rule's of biology don't necessarily conform to RL earth rules.

alethiophile said:
1235722086883_f.jpg

This isn't even biology, it's, like, spacial topology. You cannot fit a human jaw around the neck of a boar. If you could, it would look incredibly creepy and throw off the illusion of humanity much more than just having a mildly feliform skull.

On the other hand, no one has to draw this happening. So you can have whatever mental images you like. I just can't countenance for myself deliberately ignoring inconsistencies.

We could be giant catgirls, like 10 feet tall. Considering how large the boar was described as being it wouldn't surprise me.

how about 7 foot tall amazon builds?

also found this

842c0712d4e60a7da16c3d2745810de4f973bacf.jpg
our girls strong enough for that axe?

Last edited by a moderator:
redaeth said:
We could be giant catgirls, like 10 feet tall. Considering how large the boar was described as being it wouldn't surprise me.
..... So the Na'vi?
Because if I remember right, they're like...ten feet tall. Maybe 12.

MrGazzer said:
..... So the Na'vi?
Because if I remember right, they're like...ten feet tall. Maybe 12.

more human proportions i think. in the event the cat girls are artificial then they would likely be closer to the maker's race's definition of beautiful.

commission__catboy_by_dziqker-d5wadpu.jpg

Found a good pic for the male member of the species.

Why does that Catgirl have such a flat chest and what is with that budge in her pants!?

Unacceptable! Kill that freak of nature!

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back