1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Twisted Pinwheel

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Chibi-Reaper, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Koled

Koled Versed in the lewd.

Remembers Obito wall of floating eyes... Maybe depends if you have to do someting special to them to ensure they can be transplanted or if you can pluck them from embalming liquid and drop the eyes into your sockets.

Wouldn't bet on still having the sprouting eyes/body parts perk that the arm had, even if spaming Izanami would be fun. Having an expy to Dio's parasite seems quite rad.
    Would also prefer to avoid unlocking the mangekyo and instead "settling" for our mastered normal sharingan plus demon traits and summons. Mio can expel glitter now imagine what can be donee when she gets used to her new perks.

2. Bobs Beard

Bobs Beard Over-analyzes things - sometimes this works out

MIO's destined preferred use of Izanagispam, in scenarios where she can even get at that hotness:

Izanagi'ing efforts to burn away her produced glitter - make it TRULY eternal shiny tainting!

Hers shall be the most annoying of glitter!

3. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] You landed on clouds. And are standing on clouds. Literal sky clouds. Why?

4. Zasnul

Zasnul blah

This is nine kinds of great.

Pity that updates are rare, tho.

Snake/Eater likes this.
  5. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

The Op just needs Inspiration.... Omakes?

6. Derpmind

Derpmind Versed in the lewd.

• Necromancy - Rule 7
    This is one of the most ridiculus and abrupt tonal/arc changes I've ever seen... that actually kinda works. I'm not saying it's not flawed in some way, but reading past this point, it didn't not work, so therefore it must count as some kind of success. How... Mio of you.

And it's funny, right after Mio learns her hax Shunshin that will actually enable her to survive in Demon realm, that's when she gets whisked away. Almost like you were waiting for her to learn a minimum threshold of knowledge/skills so you could suddenly throw her into the deep end. One might even be mistaken and think you had actually planned this, instead of doing it spontanelously.

7. KinKrow

KinKrow A DREAM ABOUT DREAMING

My dude, it's been months since the last post.

Winged One and Grosstoad like this.
  8. Grosstoad

Grosstoad Whimsical Paranoid Creeper

Awww...

KinKrow likes this.
  9. RyubosJ

RyubosJ But what if, we don't include lewds

Well on the bright side, I've now read this. Thanks necrosis, and thanks Chibi for the lovely story