• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

User Name Change Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could my name please be change to Jazz Water Boy?
Thank you admins
Hello. May I have my name changed to Nullsign? Thanks in advance.
alethiophile ultima333 Can I have my name changed to the incredibly lame pun The_Fenestrated
ultima333 alethiophile

I misspelt my username incorrectly; could it please be changed to ITSyndicate25?
Done

Could I please have my name changed to Frog_22?

Please, could I have my name changed to Necroya?

Could I please have my name changed to Sadguychet? I'm planning porting some of my fics over to this site and having my username be the same as the others would really help alot.

Hey, ultima333 , can you change my username to IdleMuse0307. I have just started writing fanfiction and would like to change my account's name for obvious privacy reasons.

I made a fuck-wucky while autofilling my info so I'm pretty desperate on changing my username for obvious reasons but no matter where I look I can't seem to find that option. I know multiple accounts aren't allowed but if there's no way for me to change my name I'm going to have to make a new just for privacy reasons
Did you end up changing your name?

Hey, ultima333 , can you change my username to IdleMuse0307. I have just started writing fanfiction and would like to change my account's name for obvious privacy reasons.
Bruh ultima333 alethiophile, can somebody please change my name to IdleMuse0307. I am writing fanfiction and can't post it under my true name obviously for privacy reasons. I don't want to have to create another account just to post my fanfiction, that would be tedious at best and I would just end up not doing it.

Hey, ultima333 and alethiophile, anyway you could change my username to robertdinero1121 please

ultima333 or alethiophile Can I have my name changed to SilverDragon01? When I created this account my autofilled went off and put my name . For obvious reasons I have lurked and chosen to not have my online status not been shown until I found this thread.

Could I please have my name changed to 'Mahason'?

I would like to remove the underscore and numbers from my username, but keep the space between Deranged and Degenerate

All caught up
Sorry for missing this thread again, alerts got buried...

Hello.
can you please change my name to: The Light

Last edited:
Hello, would like to change my name to WaterMammon if possible

Hi, I would like to change my name to sKELETON98 if possible. Thanks in advance!

Hi, please change my name to GreaterGazebo.

I messed up back when I made my account and used my real name. It didn't matter for the longest time cause I was only here to read

I've now made my first story thread and realize how much of a mistake I may have made.

ultima333 or alethiophile Can I get my username changed to Morinoka please?

Hey excuse me, I changed my name on a bunch of other platforms recently and Didn't realize there was no personal change feature, I just want to switch my name to DukeDuck intsead of Dyke please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back