SilverEagle2121
Versed in the lewd.
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2016
- Messages
- 1,429
- Likes received
- 1,300
Well that is quite the jump there. Shane definitely has some attention on him now.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I thought it was the nine reincarnations tree, did it change name
Oh I see, and now it's 10.Yup, he bound one of his forms to each reincarnation and then bound the whole staff to himself, to synergize it with his Chronicle.
After confirming Heather and Connifar for two of my B-ranked slots and adding Daysia to the revenue
I still don't get how random people can get to E rank where most people work all their lives for it, where does he get the renown, he practiced his abilities? His kid is also E rank?
My thanks to you author for coming up with a cultivation story that isn't all about an endless speedrun for power where the characters just happen to be nearby as a distraction or means to an end and not the focus. I appreciate that this work is able to let us readers watch as the characters grow as people, you know, cultivating themselves as they learn how to influence their paths towards something greater. Thank you for sharing such a great story and I look forward to reading more.
Do they all not have to follow the rules anymore, or is it just that the godchild didn't come up against the 'no using y' sign so isn't bound by that one?
"Watch this closely, Shane," my mother said as she put a hand on my shoulder, and the other on Chelsea's. "I have a feeling we're about to see something that no one has witnessed in a very long time. This is what a god war really looks like." I watched intently. Because she was right, and I planned to learn everything I could. One day this would be me.