1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Mr Zoat, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Maxx Crowley

Maxx Crowley I trust you know where the happy button is?

Kinda going a bit too far now don't you think?

Furthermore, it's less about the idea Zoat has, and more about Is is something Grayven would actually do?

2. Mr Zoat

Mr Zoat Dedicated ragequitter

Have you made a claim about a fictional setting?

Have you failed to support it with evidence either from the story or from wider DC?

Have you continued to maintain this claim when the author tells you that you're wrong?

Then you may be pulling a Vaermina.

If you want to convince me otherwise, there's a fairly obvious path to doing so. Identify a character or group of characters in this story who have the required characteristics. If you're so sure that they exist, presumably you can do that? Or from canon material relating to the setting? Heck, if you can't do that you could at least mention a group from DC who have the required characteristics. There probably is one somewhere.

If you manage that, my response will be: 'oh yeah, sorry, I forgot about them'. Or 'I hadn't heard of them. You're right, they would work'.

Otherwise, you're pulling a Vaermina.
    The Light uses alien technology, but their core projects like magic and Lex's fleet don't. Their magic is taught with Atlantean notation and mostly by humans. The cosmic converter, purple death ray and cold guns are all Earth technology.

3. nogoodnames

nogoodnames Getting out there.

There might have been others he could have recruited, but Black Manta was a known entity and potential minor threat. Gravyn and OL have both made points on what prison is for which ideally should be for rehabilitation otherwise why waste the resources. Is Black Manta a good person and should be rewarded with a pardon and stable job, not really but he is useful that is an utillarian ideal. Gravyn leadership style is if he is going to recruit someone he will make them the best they can be which includes dealing with interpersonal issues. Looking at the page for mercenaries on dc wiki there is Sky-pirate? As a potential recruit.

Cuchulin and Vorian like this.
  4. Vorian

Vorian Versed in the lewd.

When has Renegade ever cared to avoid pissing people off?

5. Maxx Crowley

Grayven is a dick-head is a LOOOOOONG established universal fact.

ChestBurster, Darko, Cuchulin and 2 others like this.
  6. nogoodnames

nogoodnames Getting out there.

Not to further the argument, as it must be annoying to be argued against actions taken in this story. I was looking through various DC properties mercenaries and came across Strikeforce Europa.

Ardy likes this.
  7. Stsword

Stsword Versed in the lewd.

That's a false dilemma to begin with.

Gravy has access to the G-Gnomes who can and do impart telepathic training.

So Black Manta's "experience" is in fact completely irrelevant.

Gravy could have found aliens who actually has the right skills instead of making do with people who don't actually have the right skills, paid them whatever they wanted for training and have the G-Gnomes telepathically copy and paste those skills into as many humans as Gravy wants.

And seems that would have been a lesser hassle and greater reward, if the goal is as stated, to find people with the skills for space combat.

This being Gravy, well, being a buttinski or reforming Manta into a useful minion is probably as much a motivation as anything else, if not more so.

8. Maxx Crowley

I should also point out, that Grayven could very well be pulling from his comic knowledge here. "Hmm, I need a guy to do X. Who...oh yeah, Manta can do X!"

Also, as a writer, I can tell you that you WILL get backlash if you use an OC instead of *insert any character*.

9. Ardy

Ardy I trust you know where the happy button is?

Gotta go with the Vaermina side here. Grayven has G-gnomes and there are literally millions of discharged and bitter soldiers the world over with more experience in a given field that Grayven wants than Manta. Not to mention, just based on the veterans I know, not particularly loyal to their home nations. Better pilots who were discharged from the Russian military who will happily take a job giving experience either through in person teaching or via G-gnome for a quick buck, better marines from the US, etc. etc.

Yes, Manta's people have the closest thing to necessary skills available all in one place. Skills Grayven could have taken forcefully after breaking all their limbs and having the G-gnomes rip apart the minds of the mass-murdering terrorists. Not like it's the worst thing he's done. Not like it's the worst thing he's publicly done.

10. Radix

Radix I trust you know where the happy button is?

Renegade has even pulled this before. Both him and Paragon. Recruiting Starfire and Blackfire? I mean Blackfire kind of works, but is also not exactly stable or ideal for what Paragon is going for. The focus on those 2 feels like a DC fanboy for sure.

Not to mention that Renegade already had Hyde in his contact lists as a legacy from Light 1.0. He had a resource, why not convert it to be useful? I doubt that he is the only one who can be a part of training the Space Fleet, but he definitely can contribute. No reason to only get one.

There is a clear reason not to use Aliens: mainly that this is an Earth thing. It would defeat the purpose to just take alien help with it.

And it isn't like this costs Renegade that much. At this point it only pisses off Arthur only slightly more than he was already, and gets him more favor with Clea. He gets a new operative, and another "successful" reform he can point to.

Vorian likes this.
  11. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

I may have a theory for why he's recruiting Manta instead of picking options that don't risk pissing people off.

Despite his disdain for the super community on Earth and how they run things, both heroes and villains, renegade tends to think and act like they do.

He does things that they would do even though practically there's no reason for him to do it, like that assassin guy told him before they invaded the Caligula Club.

Maybe he views Manta as belonging to the same group he does, and I'm not talking about the Light, but rather the superhero/supervillain group, so that's why he's helping him and is interested in him instead of say the types of soldiers you mentioned, who possess the skills but aren't part of the community renegade belongs to.

Just a theory of mine.

Ardy, Vorian and Cuchulin like this.
  12. Someguy Somewhere

Someguy Somewhere The Critical Fumbler

This could also be simply put down as 'better inside pissing out'

Manta and his forces are an effective, rational(ish), high tech super villain crew that has escaped capture from the very active Justice League and Team. Along with the entire Atlantian Military, and every other sea going military up to this point. They are good at what they do to have lasted this long.

Sure they're not saints, but they're motivated, trained and human. The Light members that Gravyen work with on the uplift side of things are used to dealing with this kind of folk, and can related with them far better then most alternative sources of trained militants. No one's offering to hire Kobra for space crew men. The snake heads, at least the core fundamentalist types, are nuts. They're not hiring folks like the existing military due to the conflict of interest with their home nations vs the world as a whole, as covered a while back.

Between 'slaughter them all' generally not being League SOP, nor even UN standards. Manta dying likely means that the crews that work for him would find another leader or splinter. The latter would make things worse globally as they ramp up piracy with far less control then Manta has over them now. Jailing them all is an option, but at that point you've started a small war. Or escalated a pre-existing small war.

Grayven is redirecting some very dangerous people into a useful direction. Could he get crew elsewhere if he put in more effort....maybe. But that doesn't remove the threat that Manta and his crew are. And unless we want a repeat of what happened to the UK happening to Manta's people being Grayven or the League's news headlines....

13. Threadmarks: The Other Half (part 4)
    Mr Zoat

12th July 2012
    14:45 GMT

"Recognized, The Shade, Two Three."

The mild discomfort that comes from the zeta tube's illumination fades away in an instant, but long-accustomed habit causes me to mug for any potential observers. A blink, a stumble of a half-step and a tap of my cane against the deck plate as if reduced to feeling the location of the floor like a blind man.

"If it bothers you that much, why not just teleport?"

Though a sizable portion of the post-war period is a bit of a blur to me, I'm reasonably confident that I never met Blake before my induction into the League. Another recipient of Grayven's largesse, though in his case it involved less ecstatic joy and more a month-long recovery before he could speak without an Italian accent.

"I like having it announce me." I stroll towards the Justice League's round table, waving the head of my cane to Allen and getting a polite nod in return. "Acting as one's own compère is so gauche, but turning up unannounced..."

I shudder theatrically.

Though I suppose that if one is unusually bothered by gaucheness then one shouldn't take a seat amongst an ensemble dressed as circus strongmen and strongwomen. Every time I sit-

I sit.

-down in a suit I feel like I'm striking a blow for tailors everywhere.

As the other fag, Blake has the pleasure of occupying a seat next to me, which he duly does. Unlike most of our colleagues he hasn't assigned himself to any one city; I can well understand that he doesn't have any desire to return to the family manse when the entirety of said family are no longer with us. Rather, he's been working with Batman on tracking international criminal syndicates, flows of money-

And I admit I made a few rather rapid transfers myself after hearing that. Even brain damaged, he has a ferocious intellect.

- and where certain nefarious individuals who have eluded the law might be hiding themselves. He was also the one who got nominated to speak to me about my 'envelop all the evildoers in freezing blackness' approach to certain militant groups. Apparently it gives the wrong impression. I'm not.. honestly.. sure why. I knew Diana and Allen before joining the League, and I knew more about most other serving members than I do him. Not to say that he's bad company-.

Golden lights flare and golden motes of dust swirl as the other sensibly dressed League member makes an appearance. Zatara may not have the Helm of Fate since Grayven followed through on his offer of a mercy killing, but the Tower of Fate is still granting him access to its armoury and he's been taking the opportunity to 'tool up'. His jacket conceals knives that can wound anything; damn things even pinned me in place…

Alright, I could probably have gotten away if I went all out, but at levels of power I'm comfortable using around people with whom I wish to continue to interact… Pinned. A shadow attached to a solid by a knife.

His cape looks like the opera cape he used to wear save for being slightly larger. But it is in fact a protective artefact, able to ward off blows both corporeal and non. The amulet on a thong around his neck is another tool, one which I… Vaguely remember Kent Nelson using against me during my 'anti-social' period. I generally just mugged to the energy beams because the last thing I wanted was a Lord of Order deciding to try doing something that might actually affect me.

And I suppose it's faster than talking backwards.

He walks past the table and speaks briefly with Batman and Diana in hushed but urgent tones. I could eavesdrop, obviously, but I generally find that looking politely inquisitive at someone who isn't sharing is more effective and creates less ill-feeling. Something is occurring, and it's up to the doughty members of the Justice League to act in the interest of all that is good.

What fun!

And in my case to make sure that no one does anything terminally unfortunate. I used to think that keeping the mortal men and women of the League alive in a fire fight would be the difficult part. Then Diana challenged me to fight her 'using all of my power' and I observed Icon stand in place while a group of cultists shot him. It seems that people who are used to getting hurt learn how to dodge, and people who are used to being invulnerable…

Myself included. There's a reason why that knife caught me. And since I'm now a League member I'm obligated to keep myself alive as well.

Batman nods and Diana takes her seat while Zatara remains at the head of the table. Batman pulls a lever on his console and an image of… A young man in a startlingly generic super hero costume appears out of the ether. Very… Blue, with belts that look very nineties. A belt around his waist, two around his chest, and… He even has belts around his arms. It's almost a self-parody. Fortunately his feet don't appear to have been bound. From the cast of his face I deduce that he was dead when this was taken, though there's no obvious injury.

Across the table, Hawkman leans forwards.

"Why can't I see his face?"

"Magic." Zatara glances at the image. "Very powerful magic. Someone has gone to considerable effort to erase this man's identity."

That's odd. Though I've seen odder. I wasn't the Allies' only super powered operative in mainland Europe because I interact with magic in a remotely normal way.

I raise my right hand a little.

"You can't see his face?"

Zatara looks at me.

"You can?"

"Yes. I.. don't recognise him, but… Yes?"

I extend the shadow of the table we're sitting at, causing it to rise up in an approximation of the man's shape. Not quite… I lean left and right; I know that the image is in three dimensions but I'm only looking at it from one and since it doesn't create a shadow I can't get a feel for it that way, but…

Well, I was never an artist.

"Can you recognise that?"

Zatara shakes his head, then his eyes traverse the room to see if anyone else can. There don't appear to be any-.

Gardner grimaces, a glowing emerald mesh flying from his ring and surrounding my tenebrous construct. I have to make a little effort to hold it solid against a glowing object, a little more of the Shadowlands extruding into the World of Light. But it doesn't hurt and -if I'm honest- isn't even uncomfortable. It's more… A pressure. Distracting but… Ultimately not an issue.

At this level. I remember a time when Alan Scott shot a full intensity ray through a patch of shadow and took off my left forearm. I hadn't even known that was possible!

The new chaps are fine, I suppose. But you never forget your first Lantern.

"I'm gettin' nuthin'." Gardner allows his construct to fade away. "Someone else wanna try?"

Free holds out one of those marvellous toys of his, which twinkles prettily for a moment before fading. He shakes his head.

I smile pleasantly.

"Well, don’t I feel special. How about…"

I allow most of the body to fade away, leaving just the upper portion of the head and a certain amount of shadowy skeleton as a support structure. I look around the table but I get the bad news when Marvel shakes his head.

Most inconvenient.

I wave what's left away.

"I assume that I'll be assisting Zatara with this one, then. What do we know of the corpus?"

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  14. DrThoth

DrThoth I trust you know where the happy button is?

I'd have liked to see more discussion about the Nabu mercy killing onscreen, since the last time we discussed it Zoat essentially said Zatara was basically fine with the status quo, and Renegade hasn't thought about Nabu in ages. I assume the encounter with Hawk and Dove had something to do with his decision, since it means that killing Nabu shouldn't result in a new Lord of Order taking over or anything.

So googling the wiki, the corpse might indicate that Arion is back in some capacity, which should be interesting given current Atlantean politics.

I'm not sure if telepathy works on the Shade, but that may be a way to view what the man's face looks like. If it's not something specifically related to the Shadowlands, I wonder why he's the only one who can see the face when a number of supernaturally potent people are also present.

15. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

Maybe 'a long' or 'habits'

Even if the experiments damaged some of it he still has a lot.

Yep.

At least he's no longer suffering.

Now to see if he reincarnated, assuming the Sword was used instead of renegade ordering him to self terminate.

'was a'

Yeah Nabu may have actually possessed something that can either damage, kill or contain him if he knew what Shade was.

'creates'

'doesn't do'

Hmm, maybe that spell John uses to hide his identity.

But taken up to a hundred.

16. moralrelativity

moralrelativity Recovering pendant.

create -> creates
    missing a word after "a full intensity"

17. Mr Zoat

Did..? You just use the Nu52 version of the Blackhawks in a discussion with me?

Oh, I'm definitely blocking you now.

They also don't appear to use submarines and don't exist in this setting.

Renegade timeline Jim Lockhart got scrapped when he attacked Mount Justice.
    Do you mean the guy from the forties? He's been dead for a while.
    Nu52! Blocked!
    That would work, and Grayven probably will use the Genomorphs to help with training. But having them participate willingly will make the process work better, as well as providing trainers and the implanted knowledge beds in.

18. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

And from what I read, the encounter in this universe went much worse for William.

Zoat did say the renegade was going to meet Arion.

Now to see how he deals with a Lovecraft level racist who is also one of the Earths most powerful magic users.

The Shade has been stated to be one of the most powerful beings in the universe, so he may be immune to some forms of magic.

Zatarra is a mortal, albeit powerful wizard, and renegade Diana may not be experimenting with her divine powers like paragon Diana is doing.

Also, Arion is a very, very powerful wizard, who in the comics has been everything from a Lord of Order, to a demigod, to receiving knowledge from some gods.

The guy has a lot of power.

19. Mr Zoat

I think that's alright.
    Thank you, corrected.

20. PDV

PDV Revelation That Uncertainty Is Itself An Answer

I suspect telepathy works perfectly well on the Shade, more's the pity for the telepath. And that's also why he is the only face-viewer: he's an eldritch horror that thinks it's a nice gentleman in a suit. (He and DSS James Angleton can start a club.)

A hyper-racist... named "Aryan" spelled differently... Well, it's comic book names, I guess. Paging Otto Octavius.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  21. Maxx Crowley

I'm.....guessing this is a bundle of sticks saying that I'm not familiar with.

22. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

I know it's used by British people to refer to cigars and when a younger student serves an older one, but that's it.

Maybe it had a different meaning in Victorian times.

23. Chojin Patriarch

Chojin Patriarch Veteran Lurker

Ah, Richard Swift gets a turn in the limelight. His is a fascinating perspective. I've included a reminder of his pre-Flashpoint self for those who might have forgotten. Also to remind folks: He's a serving member of the league at Grayven's request, sort of an inside man to keep them from dying bravely and needlessly.

Sandbagging, my dear fellow. The same reason he pretended to rely on a magic cane back in the day when he battled Flashes.After all, there's no fun in simply steamrolling everything opposing you in shadows.

That would be Adam Blake? Captain Comet? Indeed, he had a harder path to recovery than the Paragon's timeline. Also good to see no hard feelings between Barry and Richard. After all, Barry understands the nature of the Game. Just as most of the Rogues do: No killing; No innocents harmed if possible; Accept defeat graciously...

At least he's ditched the pitch-black jumpsuit (complete with cowl) and waistcoat with flared shoulders. That was a mistake...

At least you're not the only one not wearing spandex, leather and/or rubber panels. It takes class to fight evil in a snappy suit.

Before anyone complains, 'Fag' here is old British slang for a new hire or recruit to an organisation. What modern American soldiers might call the FNG. Good to see Adam's been keeping busy at least.

But he's something of an unknown quantity? I can understand that measure of uncertainty. Not just in his somewhat nebulously-defined powers, but also his character, how he'll behave in the field...

Good to know he's still got the Tower in hand. Presumably it decided he's as good an owner as any. Sensible enough not to abuse its stockpiles of power, but not so scholarly that he'd recluse himself from the world.

Also works when gagged, not that anyone could get that close these days, I'll bet. It also looks baller. Nothing like a tuxedo and cloak for a classy pulp wizard. Just ask Mandrake the Magnificent!

Just in case you'd forgotten he's hardly a true believer in Truth, Justice and the American Way. Still, he has things, and people, he wants to keep safe, after all.

Yes, certain power-sets tend to encourage a certain way of fighting. But that's no excuse not to expand your skills. Most version of Superman do learn some moves from Batman, after all.

Oh, this promises to be interesting. A young hero who named himself Arion? Sounds like his ancient namesake took exception to the use of his name. And a surface-dweller at that? There's some interesting connections there, between this kid and Hawk and Dove. Could we see Amethyst of Gemworld appear, I wonder?

Not his own work, presumably, like Constantine's little trick. It would have faded on death in most cases. Presumably his killer wanted him to remain anonymous.

The joy of having more metaphysical Oomph as avatar of the Shadowlands. It would take something far more powerful to affect him, and there are few things on that level.

And telling that Zatara can't see through the spell. I would have expected him to attempt some kind of counterspell, but he may well not have had the chance yet...

So it'll be an approximation of the young man's face. Still, close enough for the numerous scanning methods on the team.

Oh, really? Batman isn't taking a photo to search for in his files? What about the Lanterns?

Ah, there we go. And good to see Richard's not totally invincible. Some would no doubt complain about that.

A pity Alan can't be here, but alas, Grayven took too long on the timing. That'll be an interesting point of difference if Paragon and Renegade ever meet, unlikely as that might be...

That spell must have some whammy to beat out a Lantern's Ring (admittedly not great against magic at the best of times) and New God technology. Presumably that was Scott's Mother Box he was waving about...

Looks like you just got volunteered to assist in the investigation...

So something totally memory-holed young Will's existence. Arion the Immortal must really have been annoyed.

Indeed. Was he stabbed? Shot? had his soul ripped out? That would go a long way to helping identify matters...

Well, then. A fun change of perspective. I've always liked the Shade, from the Starman comics and his own series that I've read. And this is an interesting murder mystery Zatara's brought to the League's attention. Let's hope we get to see some part of it play out. It'll be interesting to see if the elder Arion will make an appearance, and whether it'll tie into Grayven's affairs in Atlantis.

24. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

Until the EDF gets more powerful the League is the only thing standing between Earth and invading aliens.

I don't think a lot of the League actually wears spandex.

Diana's bikini suit was made by Hephaestus and I think it may be chain mail.

Batmans suit is probably some light, flexible, but hard material.

Supermans outfit may be Kryptonian in origin so it may be made of some other material etc.

Or he just took over.

His fiance and Opal City.

Maybe Wonder Woman.

She's roughly on his level, and knows how to use super strength for fighting.

Now they will meet.

Arion is a powerful wizard.

In the pre n52 comics he was everything from a demigod, to a Lord of Order, to using some of his dads divine power.

In the n52 he received knowledge from Poseidon and some alien sea gods, and crafted several powerful tools.

Zoat said that his version was just a mortal that reached his level of power by himself, but he's still a powerful wizard.

ChestBurster, Relyt33, zeebza and 2 others like this.
  25. Chaoswind

Chaoswind Lord of nonsense

Ufff Zoat started to write this fic out of an irrational hatred for Nu, approaching him with things from the corners of DC he really hates is best done carefully.

ChestBurster, BBJimmy and zeebza like this.
  26. Ngamer11

Ngamer11 Experienced.

The Shade's POV. This will be interesting. Also, Mr Zoat, can we get an updated list of members of League in both timelines to see how different they are?

Nice to see that Captain Comet is a full functioning member of the League in the Renegade timeline. How much weaker is he compared to the version in the Paragon timeline because of his brain damage?

I didn't expect to see Zatara still using Nabu's arsenal. What does his outfit look like now that he's using some gear from the Tower of Fate?

No matter how powerful you are, you aren't invincible. Even if it will take something very esoteric to beat you, it's possible it could happen.

Seems like Arion might be around. I wonder how Atlantis will react to learning that their most esteemed magician is a super Purist?

What about General Glory? Paul told Guy that he was able to operate in Europe because he was too nuts for the Spear of Destiny to affect him.

This reminds me of when Paul once told an alien that drew power from the Shadowlands that one reason she wasn't getting a power ring was because no one was sure on how that would react with her powers. Is this ever going to become a plot point?

ChestBurster, Cuchulin and Relyt33 like this.
  27. Stsword

No, that was shot down when Paul complained about Superman not wearing armor, if memory serves.

There are continuities in which that costume is armor- Pre-crisis for example, the suit was made from Kryptonian cloth and was hence suitably durable.

ChestBurster and Relyt33 like this.
  28. Mr Zoat

Thank you, corrected.
    Younger student. He and Adam Blake are the most recent inductees. The new boys.
    No, it was of its time. It'sd foolish to think of fashion as eternal.
    Defenders of the Earth was my main cartoon growing up.
    His wife and Opal City.
    No, I started writing this fic because it was easier than converting an Ork army out of boar models.
    "Oh. The lunatic. As I recall he only became active there after the D-Day landings."

29. Darko

Darko Connoisseur.

Actually I don't think he was racist in the comics.

I know he was crazy in the n52 universe, before Blue Beetle and Nabu trapped him in a crystal, but I think Zoat made him a Purist in this story.

Still, don't know much about this character, so I may be wrong.

30. Stsword

I wouldn't exactly call him a purist- He made the animalistic atlanteans in the first place in this fic.

Except for the hawaiian shark men, according to Word of Zoat they did that to themselves because sharks are cool.

My favorite incarnation of Arion is from his miniseries.

Atlantean magic stopped working, so the Atlantean gods and Arion were left powerless. Still immortal though.

Arion lives in a rent controlled apartment in NYC and makes end meet by hustling tourists at three card monte. Not very well, though, he's like always this close to being kicked out for nonpayment of rent.

He eats every day at the deli owned by his nemesis the Atlantean God of Chaos. He never ever tips.

The rest of the Atlantean gods feed pigeons at the park.

Oh and Arion brags to the Atlantean gods about his granddaughter Power Girl.

ChestBurster, Relyt33, Ardy and 2 others like this.