1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Would you rather have the Money or HP's Magic

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 27, 2018.

1. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

Don't worry he ain't like Sakura and would turn back into a male with a butler suit in your own command way.

Ddmkm122 and Liz like this.
  2. january1may

january1may Versed in the lewd.

I know very little about who the triangular heck Doctor Strange is, and from what I do know he sounds like someone who'd just take all the fun for himself. And HP magic is kind of nice but complicated as ch*rp to learn and relatively easy to mess up, and in this scenario I'd basically be starting from scratch (if that).

OTOH, the money would be nice, and I'm not sure why would I need a maid (or a butler) for and Naruto serving as one would probably just throw out all my stuff but I guess I'd just buy new stuff and chances are she would probably help me get even more money by some kind of chakra tricks?

So yes, definitely the money+Naruto option. Assuming she can manage to avoid hurting me, anyway.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Nerx

Nerx HOORNGH!

HP magic so I can flex on social media.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. Citrakite

Citrakite Getting some practice in, huh?

I am way too old to be putting around with 12 year olds and morons who is 90% on everyone not in Hogwart's.

Money and Naruko. We'd be set for live, believe it.

5. SailorPizza

Make sense and how would you felt about Naruko is doing anything at your command without asking for money & kept on being so loyal?

Ddmkm122, Citrakite and january1may like this.
  6. Citrakite

Citrakite Getting some practice in, huh?

Neat.

Ddmkm122 and january1may like this.
  7. Rakdos92

Rakdos92 Goosh Goosh

I would treat her so horrible, it would make Darkness from Konosuba orgasm on the spot. For context:

And she wouldn't do a damn thing, just meekly obey and occasionally sniffle when she's alone.

More seriously, of course I would take the money, and the Maid-waifu. I could just put the money in the bank, let it grow with the interest, and otherwise try to spend only as much as I need.

Ddmkm122, SailorPizza and january1may like this.
  8. SailorPizza

Good planning and it look like your life gotten better by money choice

9. Rakdos92

Rakdos92 Goosh Goosh

Look at the choices: On one hand adventure. No thanks.

On the other, a loyal maid/wife, and enough money to live a comfortable life with some work.