1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice

Yet Another Dungeon (A Dual Danmachi FI)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Titanacoracy101, Oct 11, 2019.

1. stads

stads Know what you're doing yet?

good to see it back in action
    liked the new gear will be fun to see it in action
    wonder if there is a way to boost luck also ^^

2. Threadmarks: Apologies
    Titanacoracy101

Titanacoracy101 Making the rounds.

i apologize everyone but due to a rather annoying computer glitch all of my notes for the various stories I have been working on, including a 300k independent novel that’s been in the works for the better part of a decade, have been erased. As such the current iteration of this story is currently dead as I have the memory of a squirrel and am currently exhausted from the sheer fury I just came down from.

Potentially this story will return but if it does then there will be some slight deviations due to differences between notes drafts.

(Note: This did not only affect my QQ but also my stories of Fanfic and Space as well)

I apologize to the people that were enjoying this doc but at the moment I’m going to take some time to relax and potentially salvage whatever I can.

Sincerely,

Titanocracy.

stads likes this.
  3. stads

stads Know what you're doing yet?

sorry to hear about your novel
    hope ya can recover it or perhaps send the comp to an information tech to recover it

Titanacoracy101 likes this.
  4. Titanacoracy101

Titanacoracy101 Making the rounds.

I appreciate that, and I apologize for this, but I will try to remake this story eventually. At the moment however I’m just burnt out from the stress of this and trying to recover what I can.