1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by burningclaw2, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Ruisu

Ruisu Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Pulp the demon like the last one

2. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

Yes.

Lalzparty, theunderbolt and Kerfirou like this.
  3. Kerfirou

Kerfirou Cultivating Dantian inside a Star

With reishi, Yoh knows about this right? I wonder how he react about it.

4. burningclaw2

He ignores it, he doesn't want to play with her feelings as he knew he'd have a fiancé set up already.

5. Zeromaru2

Zeromaru2 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Pulp the demon like the last one

6. Kerfirou

...somehow, I want to write Omake about Yoh cheating with Tamao. And he can do that because he desire her physically only plus how submissive she is.

I think I read too many hentai.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  7. burningclaw2

Tamaki?

Also- Anna: *Bitchslap*

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  8. Kerfirou

Sorry, wrong name. Fixed. And from whom the bitchslap is?

9. burningclaw2

She's slapping you.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  10. Lalzparty

Lalzparty Functional Alcoholic

Can we do write in?

also, so much Tsundere.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  11. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

12. burningclaw2

Just got home fro school. Votes locked.

Can I get a tally.

13. AZATHOTHoth

AZATHOTHoth (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

14. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

If there is something to roll let me do it please.

15. burningclaw2

Roll 1d100 to see if he drops anything.

16. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

17. AZATHOTHoth

AZATHOTHoth (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

roll
    AZATHOTHoth rolled 1 die of 100 faces, total: 10
    Rolled on: July-13-2015, 08:03pm

18. AZATHOTHoth

AZATHOTHoth (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

19. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

I'm the RNG God, No one rolls better than me.

20. burningclaw2

21. AZATHOTHoth

AZATHOTHoth (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I shall defeat you one day!! Then you will have to watch in awe of the echos of bullshit my lucks leaves behind.

22. Valeshin

Valeshin RNG God

Return when you roll double critical for three times straight and let Yoh max three skills in three turns.

ryuan likes this.
  23. Threadmarks: Au Revoir Mount Osore Part 4
    burningclaw2

Just as the Greater Oni before you raises its clawed arm to attempt to cleave you in twain, you pull out the Yata-no-Kagami, once more about to use the divine instrument to calmly smash the demon before you to pieces.

Your Reishi was going wild around this one, whereas yesterday’s Oni was just a lump of negative emotions given solid presence, like an oversoul. This one was had an elementary intelligence.

It wanted Anna to suffer, it wanted her alone, and if anyone got close to her than it would kill them.

The only reason Grandma Kino was never attacked by this one was that she was always behind the inn’s protections, the few Oni that managed to get in had all been extremely weakened.

This one was no fool, because of this and its intentions to Anna you were going to kill it.

With great ease you Oversoul with Tamamo, cleaving the Oni’s arm down the middle with ease.

Fear. The moment you felt that from the Oni you knew it was too late as it dispersed its form into the collective of spirit orbs that made it up and fled. Next time you’d have to make sure it wouldn’t have the chance to flee.

Turning to Anna you can feel her shock, awe, and joy. Standing before her, was someone who wasn’t scared of her, who was like her, who wished to be with her and protect her from her tormentors and possessed the power to deal with them.

You walk towards her as tears of joy form in her eyes. The tears flow down her face freely as you hug her, tears running down your face as well as you let yourself be swept in with her emotions, smiling.

This girl, who suffered greatly at the hands of her own powers, was a kindred spirit to you, and you would be damned before you let someone hurt her again like that Oni did for she is someone you could freely love with all your heart.

Xx.xX

That evening you and Anna sat together in the inn’s sitting room watching TV.

The both of you leaning on each other, even as your grandma and Matamune came in for a moment before heading to the baths.

As Soul Bob, and Anna’s favorite singer Amayaringo, took their turns singing at the new year’s music festival.

You could understand why Anna likes Amayaringo, they both put on facade’s in order to protect themselves and others.

Anna doesn’t bother trying to convince you to leave, she already knows you won’t. Not only that she knows that you think she’s cute and that you believed she was was a great person. Though this earned you a slap, you just laugh off the stinging sensation, for some reason your training in ignoring pain just never works with her slaps.

“Hey Anna, after the singing is done want to go to the temple.” You ask quietly, “I know the large crowd would be difficult for the both of us but...a temple is the best place to speak of wishes. It doesn’t even matter if prayers would help you control your powers. If you want I’ll simply destroy any Oni that comes up, or take you away from there.”

Anna blushes and replies, “Sure.”

The two of you once more settle down and listen to the songs as the new year draws ever closer.

Xx.xX

As the two of you head to the temple, you calm Anna’s worries down and tell her that it doesn’t matter if there is trouble or not, if she never takes that first step how will she be able to control her rampant power.

There is always a way, you just have to realize it. This is what you wished to impart to her, the girl who had been repeatedly wounded emotionally and only now is her heart opening up once more.

When the two of you reach the boundary area of the temple both of you clutch your heads in agony. The hopes and worries of the people at the temple overwhelming the two of you.

Through blurry eyes, you see Matamune battling an Oni nearby, it was the same one that escaped you, however the cleaved limb had regenerated and looked as if it was bulging with muscles. It’s body also seemed to be turning into a brilliant crimson.

You and Anna let out a scream as Oni start to congregate around you and the Greater Demon, attracted to the emotions passing through the two of you thanks to your Reishi.

Immediately as the lesser demons congregate the larger monster begins to devour them, absorbing their negativity to feed itself and grow more powerful.

“Aaaaaaaaah!!!!” You and Anna scream in agony as more and more Oni gather and are devoured.

Soon enough the Greater Oni’s appearance had completely changed. The devouring of countless lesser Oni had transformed it into an Oh-Oni, a King Ogre.

As soon as the Oh-Oni took form, the agony you and Anna were under quieted, apparently its devouring of the countless Oni reduced the number of emotions flowing into the two of you.

You both could only stare, the size of this beast was greater than anything you’ve encountered or read about.

Smirking the Oh-Oni jabbed a finger at Matamune, poking him with enough force to send him flying back.

A short battle between the Oh-Oni and Matamune ended as the split-tailed cat spirit was pummeled into the nearby woods. Despite its massive size, the Oh-Oni possessed speed rivaling its brute strength which was too much for Matamune.

What do you do?

[ ] Attempt to Fight
    [ ] Try and Subjugate the Oni
    [ ] Try and help Anna banish the Oni
    [ ] Write in

Xx.xX

AN: First thing first, the Oh-Oni is stronger than Matamune who has a Reiryoku level of 200,000.

Also the Greater Oni managed to roll a 95 on an Escape roll, you guys weren’t stopping him from fleeing.

Tell me of any spelling errors and how to smoothen things along.

Have fun and be sure to vote.

24. Kerfirou

.........fuck.

the RNGod has punished us!

I think we should [ ] Try and help Anna banish the Oni, what do you guys think?

25. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

I want to catch it and introduce it to the joys of masochism when you are spiritually denied pleasure.

[X]chain it.

26. burningclaw2

More like Oh-Oni was canonically more powerful than Matamune.

Greater Oni was just really lucky with that escape roll, the 95 had let it off with only a arm lopped off.

Besides you got Anna cuddles.

27. Zeromaru2

Zeromaru2 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Try and help Anna banish the Oni

28. Dark Ness

Dark Ness I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Attempt to Fight
    -[X] Don't just fight it melee, summon up spirits, so many spirits that they fill the battlefield, and send them against the demon.
    --[X] If that doesn't work, help Anna.

29. Ct613hulu

Ct613hulu Experienced.

[X] Attempt to Fight
    -[X] Don't just fight it melee, summon up spirits, so many spirits that they fill the battlefield, and send them against the demon.
    --[X] If that doesn't work, help Anna.

30. Demonlorddraco91

Demonlorddraco91 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Try and help Anna banish the Oni