1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

YouTubers General - Recomendation and Discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by Imabot, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Chaos Fantasy

Chaos Fantasy Versed in the lewd.

Because this is QQ.
    • Blue Decade a YouTube's who promotes a nsfw artist called Minus8.
    • Minus Class
    • Minus Class Art
    • RWBY Musical
    • Ben the Looney (has lewd art and willing to chat about lewd stuff)
    • Hot Drawings +18 (lewd art)
    • xxNIKICHENxx (lewd art)
    • Lucofuria
    • MrEvilcheese (often reviews nsfw figurines)
    • Azzman
    • TwistedGrimTV
    • Purity Sin (because they play lewd games)

Edit: cant believe I forgot this smart beauty,
    Naomi Sexy Cyborg Wu. If you hadn't known, she is a sexy techy girl. (My ability to describe stuff needs work)

And here is an example of the rare WHOLESOME content from Blue Decade & Minus8

_some of the safer and safer-ish youtubers I like _
    • Lost pause
    • Mr H reviews
    • Bulma Bunny (often there is lewd content)
    • Tekking101
    • Sorrow TV
    • 3D Printing Nerd
    • Mairusu (artist and gamer)
    • Dollightful. (Doll customization channel)
    • CinemaWins
    • Wolfychu
    • Jello Squid

More musically oriented YouTube channels.
    • Tsuko.G
    • annapantsu
    • LeeandLie
    • DJ Funky Fresh Gaming
    • Jonathan Young
    • Caleb Young
    Edit: added one more to the top.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    Magon and Imabot like this.
  2. DeathShade

DeathShade Dol Amroth Comes

I'm back here to make another recommendation here.

So in this thread, we've had quite a few recommendations for Music channels, but all of them have been for performers. Now I'm going to recommend Sideways a music focussed video essayist Youtuber who does videos on the use of music in tv, movies and musical theatre. He goes through things in really fun detail, and the enthusiasm he puts into some of his videos is really incredible. He has massively broadened my understanding of music in movies, and I love him for it, as well as just pointing out a few interesting little tidbits here and there. For example, did you know that the beginning of the music that plays during the Avengers Endgame portals scene, is actually the same notes as the beginning to the Linkin Park song, in the end, but with the piece being in G minor, whereas the Linkin Park song is in D minor.

Now he has a bunch of videos and I would highly recommend you check out all of them, but if I was going to take a small sample selection to recommend to get you started, then there are four I would have to go with.

The first three:

And then there is my overwhelming favourite of his work, Why Avatar has the most Ironic Soundtrack Of All Time.

_mathilda and Bacon_commando like this.
  3. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Oh, this thread is a thing? Okay then.

On the Screen Rant channel, there is a rather funny series called Pitch Meeting that pretty much offer parodies of the meetings that led to known movies and TV shows. Some also state it's the only thing keeping that channel alive.

Have the latest one here.

Bacon_commando, wasprider and Imabot like this.
  4. ThePoarter

ThePoarter Gone for Good

5. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute