• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

New profile posts

Thanks to the help of @xxxxx12, I now know how to post gifs because I am dumb stingray and forgor. i thank this kind person, 🙏 for taking time out of their day to help this dumb stingray. And will commit tax evasion in their name.

[For legal reasons, this is a joke]
Corsair175lol
Corsair175lol
And no I don't know why I'm so focused on tax evasion today...
Yes I've had this account since 2019, yes I've only posted 4-5 times, and no officers I will not stop committing tax evasion,
If you think about it, Rin, Saber, Ilya, Sakura, Taiga, etc... they are all relatively intelligent and careful girls, so if not for that protagonist aura that reduces the intelligence of girls that the protagonist wants to fuck, there's no way they would be with such a loser like Emiya Shirou
d.fish
d.fish
just like how all of the girls in FGO would never in 1 million years be with any of the players of the game if not for plot forcing them to be
ZurigaSungama
ZurigaSungama
Taiga? Careful? It is to laugh.
Any chance of QQbot returning to IRC now that the site's not entirely on fire from the transition?
Hey, The site transition logged me out of my account and I have no idea what the password is as I have not had to log in for more than a year. My account was made using a Hotmail account so I have not been able to receive a password reset email, can you help me. I can provide my Username and Email in Direct Messages, I want to change that email to this one
Been writing again over the past month, mostly on background stuff for the quest, plotting out the plot and the like, but also a little bit for the next two-three updates. Minor work done on other ideas as well.
Hey man I love your story I Cast Fist and i was wondering if you can give me the link where you roll grimoire perks and in the latest chapter(19) you said a new version of the grimoire came out can you also give me the link to that please.
I just found your stories and I love your eroge system and the mirror togata fic, do you know when you will release the next chapter, or are they dead ?
I am once again back from having my ankle rolled in very unfortunate ways.

That having been said. my word. CYOA's are pretty interesting huh. Kinda kicking myself a little bit for not exploring them earlier. Celestial Grimoire recently got updated and I've got an itch to use it. Send help.
The food poisoning came back with a vengeance. Everything hurt.
I decided to try my hand at commissions. So I opened a Ko-Fi. If you're interested feel free to contact me here or via Discord. 10$ for every 1,000 words. Link Here
I mentioned it because it's actually semi-translated (MTL), you can check it out as "In the Middle Ages, people drew cards to be promoted to nobility"/"人在中世纪,抽卡升爵"
d.fish
d.fish
I like it better than typemoon because more historical, grounded, basis in reality, no weird aliens or plot holes, no stupid philosophical theories
Back