1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. We are recruiting new moderation staff. Please see this thread for more information if you are interested.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Vergil1989 Crossover King
    Vergil1989 Crossover King Nightmare723764
    So your Bio-Forge Master story, how are you applying the Bio-Warrior CYOA? Is it just inspirational material or are you rolling for that too or what? Merely curious is alp. :D
  2. Ramiel-on-a-stick
    Ramiel-on-a-stick Silvercrystal
    Hello sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but could you help me get confirmed? as my email won't appear been trying for 3 months at this point switching between two email addresses every week hoping to jarr loose an email.
  3. Shivam_Redux
    Shivam_Redux Lazy_Titan17
    How do you faind that si-snji dxd fic by Einya
    1. Shivam_Redux
      Feb 21, 2024 at 6:52 AM
  4. Shivam_Redux
    Shivam_Redux ENIYA
    Where the fuck do u find the fics on this site
  5. d.fish
    d.fish Alaabalanalah
    Eris might pad up there, but Kazuma pads down there
  6. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    "I want to be the King of Pirates", but in Chinese, you know, "我是要成为海贼王的男人" can also be translated as "I want to be the Pirate King's man", or perhaps "I want to marry the Pirate King"
  7. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    A lot of these Chinese Naruto fanfics write Hiruzen like he is Mao, especially with how he sacrifices his son, the other one not Asuma, in the third war in some of these stories like as an example to the villagers or whatever, you know
  8. miyako
  9. Daytripper
    Daytripper
    Fuck! I want to work on only two fics! But I don’t want anyone to think the others dead! Fuck! Why was I born this way?
    1. closetclopper
      closetclopper
      That feel; I know it.
      Feb 21, 2024 at 6:04 AM
  10. Darth Cinagra
    Darth Cinagra
    For anyone who uses Google Docs. Did you know you could just click the thing on the left side and it shows you the table of contents?
    1. Darth Cinagra
      Darth Cinagra
      Like seriously, I don't think you even need to insert a table of contents at the beginning at all now.
      Feb 21, 2024 at 3:20 AM
    2. Darth Cinagra
      Darth Cinagra
      I wish I noticed this shit sooner lol
      Feb 21, 2024 at 3:20 AM
      ZurigaSungama likes this.
  11. 1SOGGYBOI
    1SOGGYBOI
    Fuck this bullshit overwatch game why tf am I playing with gold and plantinum I’m predicated silver 1
  12. Anon̦̦
  13. d.fish
    d.fish Alaabalanalah
    it's not feet themselves, but the act of being stepped on, I think
    1. Alaabalanalah
      Feb 21, 2024 at 3:14 AM
  14. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    saw this one weird idea where the SI MC gains the concept of "world trees" or just really big trees, and they isekai multiple times like branches into different settings with like a giant fucking tree in the middle of things and each instance of their isekai is connected with the other ones
    1. Biigoh likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Biigoh
      Biigoh
      Lol... that sounds hilarious
      Feb 21, 2024 at 4:12 AM
      d.fish likes this.
    4. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      But... but sudowoodo isn't even a plant, let alone a tree! "Looking like a plant pokemon but not actually being one" is its main defining characteristic! Madness, sheer madness, I say!
      Feb 21, 2024 at 4:14 AM
      Biigoh likes this.
    5. d.fish
      d.fish
      lol SI MC in Inuyasha got mad at Kikyo for nailing a half breed mongrel on his bark
      Feb 21, 2024 at 5:53 AM
  15. Theotherknight
    Theotherknight
    There is no better feeling than seeing a reply notification
  16. Malcanthet
    Malcanthet Alias
    *Delivers Surprise Spidery Cuddles to the Fox.*
  17. Vrael Nocturnal
    Vrael Nocturnal
    My fucking best cat. Fuck. Rest in peace Coco.
    1. Malcanthet, FTR2017 and Guardian Box like this.
    2. FTR2017
      FTR2017
      Sorry to hear about your loss. Cherish the memories of the good times you spent together and you'll be alright.
      Feb 21, 2024 at 12:55 AM
      Malcanthet and Vrael Nocturnal like this.
    3. Malcanthet
      Malcanthet
      *Offers Consoling Spidery Huggles.*
      Feb 21, 2024 at 1:59 AM
  18. William O'Brien
    William O'Brien
    Doom Eternal's DLC is trying too hard.
    1. William O'Brien
      William O'Brien
      Which is weird, because the base game and Part 1 of TAG is actually really good. Not quite as good as 2016, but still pretty fun.
      Feb 21, 2024 at 12:06 AM
    2. William O'Brien
      William O'Brien
      But then the reveal with the Dark Lord? Yeah, that just feels like FFN.net level writing just to make Doom Slayer look cooler than he already was.
      Feb 21, 2024 at 12:08 AM
  19. Zader40
    Zader40 Unfortunate_Soul
    Hello, I would like you to send me all the chapters related to the fics "Waifu Catalog: Nightmare Mode (start ASOIAF)", and "Jaune Arc SI".

Email: zandclay99@hotmail.com
  20. Stalkerdarkshadow
  21. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy Malcanthet
    Hope life is treating you okay!
    1. Malcanthet likes this.
  22. Benxenofan
    Benxenofan Sinsystems
    I know about that story I also read in fiction live but your reality cards are my favourite story as for the Abigail I couldn’t get into that one sorry
    1. Sinsystems
      Sinsystems
      Fair enough. Also keep in mind that the current card quest is an anthology so even if Fate doesn't win this time that doesn't mean it won't win the next round.
      Feb 20, 2024 at 10:47 PM
    2. Benxenofan
      Benxenofan
      Wanna work together on a fate version of the card story I’m also a bit of a writer too I just don’t post on QQ mostly on fanfiction or ao3
      Feb 20, 2024 at 10:48 PM
    3. Sinsystems
      Sinsystems
      Sorry but I already have a bit too much on my plate.
      Feb 20, 2024 at 10:50 PM
  23. ALoyalFriend
    ALoyalFriend
    Will God accept me even if I fought for a half-baked potato in the back of a Wendy's parking lot? I sure hope so.
  24. Benxenofan
    Benxenofan Sinsystems
    So hey I checked and you have a patreon?
    1. Sinsystems
      Sinsystems
      Technically but I honestly haven't used it in forever. Honestly I don't really care about it.
      Feb 20, 2024 at 10:38 PM
    2. Benxenofan
      Benxenofan
      Oh that’s too bad I thought I could pay so could get a reality cards story with fate.
      Feb 20, 2024 at 10:40 PM
    3. Sinsystems
      Sinsystems
      Feb 20, 2024 at 10:42 PM
  25. ManFUWithAStick
    ManFUWithAStick
    Man, I am not good at this
  26. Cyraxpatapon
    Cyraxpatapon
    Hello everyone, I'm new and I want to wish you a happy day, I can still have the pleasure of talking and read everything this place offers.
    1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
  27. Cyraxpatapon
    Cyraxpatapon
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this but I hope to make a good impression, I like to read and in fact that is the reason for being here.
  28. PsylentFox
    PsylentFox
    The big 33 today. Boo. I want my twenties back, thank you very much.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Islander21
      Islander21
      Happy birthday!
      Feb 20, 2024 at 7:56 PM
    3. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      Congratulations!
      Feb 20, 2024 at 8:01 PM
    4. Vergil1989 Crossover King
      Vergil1989 Crossover King
      I just had a birthday Sunday, turned 35, so welcome to the club Fox, we have jackets. :P
      Feb 20, 2024 at 8:05 PM
  29. graxnok
  30. Megaolix
    Megaolix QuantumShadow
    Locked Rising from the Deep. Call us when you want it reopened.
    1. QuantumShadow likes this.