1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Nihilea
    1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
    2. ZurigaSungama
      May 5, 2024 at 2:33 AM
  2. havefeith
    havefeith Lord Trent Blackmore
    Hey, you haven't posted in a while. You doing okay? Not too tired or anything? I know I've been having issues sleeping. Been staying up until 2AM because my brain refuses to allow my night meds to work. So it has me waking up around 10AM.
    1. havefeith
      havefeith
      Also, is that pocky in Juri's mouth, or a cigar(ette)?
      May 5, 2024 at 1:42 AM
    2. Lord Trent Blackmore
      Lord Trent Blackmore
      Just haven't gotten my mojo going for a lot of stuff. And it's pocky.
      May 5, 2024 at 3:21 AM
  3. Nihilos
    Nihilos
    There should be a rule that pain in your ass managers get jumped after three strikes by their employees.
  4. Apfelkuchen
    Apfelkuchen
    I got good mileage out of dumpster fire theme but im back to regular black ui now =)
  5. Kayapan
    Kayapan
    Life could be a dream~
    1. ZurigaSungama likes this.
    2. ZurigaSungama
      ZurigaSungama
      Sh-boom indeed
      May 4, 2024 at 10:57 PM
  6. Augustus475
    Augustus475 Slayer Anderson
    read your Sao story, it’s been way tooooo loooong since I’ve seen a decent Sao story.
    at first, I was a little reluctant to read because Si-insert and even more lesbian harem (hoping this part is just a joke ) which are rather turn-offs but I don't regret it.
    1. Slayer Anderson likes this.
    2. Slayer Anderson
      Slayer Anderson
      I'm glad you liked the story. To prevent tags from feeding further misconceptions, I'll be deleting all of them from my various threads.
      May 4, 2024 at 11:04 PM
  7. Fang_21
    Fang_21
    Happy Star Wars day, everyone! May the Force be with you all.
  8. Khamûl Easterling
    Khamûl Easterling Shadelight
    Hey there! Just finished reading Realignment. Loving it so far. What are the chances of the story making a comeback?
  9. Alok
  10. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy Sol_Sunlight
    Aya! Another follower! Huzzah!
  11. bababuey
    bababuey Megaolix
    hey sorry to bother you but I created this account because I went through the whole "I forgot my password" process and just never got the email for it, is there any way to recover my old account?

it was Varano
  12. Alok
    Alok Lloptern
    Which ones are the ones getting updated? The threads are not showing properly I think
    1. Lloptern
      Lloptern
      I will update Game of Divinity in a few months and also upload a rewrite of the Celestial Grimmoire. Aside from those, I am halfway done with the next chapter of my Fairy Tail Gamer story that is in the snippets.
      May 4, 2024 at 4:23 PM
      Alok likes this.
  13. Alok
    Alok Lloptern
    Hello, you write very well hope you complete your fics they are very interesting...
    1. Lloptern
      Lloptern
      Thank you for the compliment. I have written some chapters here and there but I am not ready to upload them yet. My plan is to write 5-10 chapters for at least 2 of my fics and then start uploading every other day or something. Unfortunately my muse is not being wholy cooperative. :(
      May 4, 2024 at 3:22 PM
      Alok likes this.
  14. the one
    the one Ideas-Guy
    Will dogmeat be in the story at all, as like a pet or something for law? (love your work keep it up)
  15. EmpressDrago
  16. Apokalyps117
    Apokalyps117
    Drake can't ever pick up a microphone again. He gotta go back to Degrassi.
  17. d.fish
    d.fish Biigoh
    lmao mtg with hatsune miku
    1. Metraxa
      Metraxa
      Miku is inevitable.
      May 4, 2024 at 10:08 AM
  18. (REDACTED)
    (REDACTED) Sam the binge reader
    Why are you deleting your stuff so if it was really good? I particularly like your aborted your Naruto work.
  19. VenomExtract
  20. KingOfGays
    KingOfGays Spoof
    I love your name. You look like a spoof.
    1. KinKrow likes this.
    2. Spoof
      Spoof
      Didn’t expect to have someone comment here before even making a fanfic, but thank you regardless :)
      May 4, 2024 at 5:08 PM
      KingOfGays likes this.
  21. Laugh-Man
    Laugh-Man Hanes516
    Thanks for the follow!
  22. Laugh-Man
    Laugh-Man zpiderpig
    Thank you very much for the follow!
  23. Laugh-Man
    Laugh-Man nemanoz
    Thank you very much for the follow! Am I the first?
    1. nemanoz likes this.
    2. nemanoz
      nemanoz
      yeah. main man is the best story on this site, and you've yet to even begin the thrust of it. you're a wellspring in a desert.
      May 4, 2024 at 12:23 PM
      Laugh-Man likes this.
  24. Laugh-Man
    Laugh-Man BobbyPanda15
    Thanks for the follow! Am I the first?
  25. Laugh-Man
    Laugh-Man Kirablack
    Lord, that pfp, lol.

Thanks for the follow!
    1. Kirablack likes this.
  26. Laugh-Man
    Laugh-Man Freak42
    Thans for the follow!
    1. Freak42 likes this.
  27. Laugh-Man
    Laugh-Man KR-Nexus
    KR-Nexus! Hey man, glad for the follow!
    1. KR-Nexus likes this.
  28. Laugh-Man
    Laugh-Man SGB
    SGB! You followed me! Thank you, lol.
    1. SGB
      SGB
      LOL! No problem dude. You’re one of my top 10 on this site easy. Hope you keep making great stuff. You’re damn good at it
      May 4, 2024 at 7:35 AM
      Laugh-Man likes this.
  29. Laugh-Man
    Laugh-Man visus
    Thanks for the follow!
    1. visus
      visus
      You're welcome
      May 4, 2024 at 5:34 AM
      Laugh-Man likes this.
  30. Laugh-Man
    Laugh-Man Knight of Mind
    Thank you so much for the follow! (Edited, because I looked down and realized I accidentally wrote the same thing as the first comment here, lol)