• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

New profile posts

Hello, I would like you to send me all the chapters related to the fics "Waifu Catalog: Nightmare Mode (start ASOIAF)" and "Jaune Arc SI" "Harry Potter domeric Bolton".
I know multiple people already asked for it , but can you please send me also.
E-mail: raianurag490@gmail.com
i have a question, do you want to make miss dallion in worm or would you do it in some other setting like rwby or a original ones?
Reactions: Andy333
Andy333
Andy333
The secret to writing a outline is just figuring out the impotant scenes your books needs in order for the climax and ending to work. its figuring out the chain of events that led to the ring getting to mordor, or Luke to the death star. What conversations, fights, or personal discoveries are needed for the main character to fight the final enemy?
Andy333
Andy333
What personal stuff does he need to learn to win? Or lose if your writing a tragedy. And the once you have the list of stuff, then you need to sort it down into a timeline of events and now you have an outline. Anyway going to bed. I have a busy day tommorow, hope any of this helped.
Bob is bob
Bob is bob
And having a character that can go through changes and not be fully formed at the very start of the story
writing something original is a little more complicated than I expected, I have to think about everything and I may make mistakes without realizing it.
So, uhhh, good news, bad news.
Good news: Got the job I interviewed for!
Bad news: The job does kinda suck, and it's gonna be hard hours.
I might need to put my quest on a longer hiatus while I get the hang of things. Sorry about that guys, but I do need the money
I have a request of you, would you mind updating one of the breaking fate stories, Specifically either chasing the shadows or broken Junction?
Reactions: Zaralann
Zaralann
Zaralann
You should check the Discord, it has more information but right now I have two Fics on schedule and that's the JumpChain and the WC Fic that were Updated for some time now. After them I'll switch to other Fics.
I never knew I needed Adam Smasher (besides as a corpse twice over thanks to edgerunners) in my life before I found your fic.

In other news I hope you pick back up the 40k one, was a guilty pleasure to see the fem primarchs art get a genuinely good story to accompany it (this I knew I needed but never expected to find it).

Was a genuine pleasure finding you on QQ, literal diamond in the rough.
One of my relatives found a kitten yesterday. She is ours now. Her name is Grits, and I would kill for her.
Reading Any%, Game of Shadows II's last scene made me remember the fact that my sister's autism makes her be extremely truthful and straightforward, which Lisa's analysis of Greg resembles, which interacts funnily with one of her friends' bipolarity.
Some_Dick
Some_Dick
It tries to read malicious intent into all of her interactions with others, but since she knows my sister is autistic like that, she knows that there is nothing to be read into her actions. That interaction imo massively resembles the attraction Lisa feels towards Greg for his straightforwardness
The update logged me out, I have forgotton my password, and with the new msn spam filters I cannot reset my old password. I made this account 2 weeks ago, but am still waiting approval. I have tried the contact us, but no response. Please either accept this account or help me access my old one.
So, not sure if anyone else has noticed it yet, but a bunch of smaller search engines are down. Only the Big 3 seem to be working right now. Been that way for about 4.5 hours now that i've noticed.
Reactions: Kalez18
24caratcoal
24caratcoal
Alright, bit of an update. It seems that this is a problem with Microsoft, they've had an outage and search engines relying on Bing are down and out right now.
Reactions: Kalez18
24caratcoal
24caratcoal
And we are back with Bing and DDG related searches. Finally.
Hi, Just wanted to point out that in your celestial forge story, interlude 1.c got broken by the video links, likely when questionable questing updated. the bottom half is just gone and replaced with gibberish. A couple other chapters have the same problem.
Have you ever thought about doing a complete rant on Persona 2 on the Story Rant Thread (and maybe a couple bits on both Persona 1 and Shin Megami Tensei if... that you honestly had problems with)?
He sought a simple purpose.

In the end he became something much more worthy, spreading his sparkle among the cosmos. How beautiful.
Health update: I developed viral pneumonia due to Covid a while back. It sucks and it took a lot out of me physically, mentally, and financially. I'm feeling better though.
Back