• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

New profile posts

Could imagine a scene, like the one from American Psycho where they compare the name cards, but it's stories here, like,

"New story. It's something called Brosef... in Helvetica. Size 12. It's got 9 chapters so far."

"Oh yeah? Check this out, Cherico, Times New Roman, at size 20. Finished."

"Nice"

"Nice, let's see Paul Allen's story"

"... Cambrian, in Arial, size 16, reposted by a plagiarist"

"Oh my god"
Sorry to bother you, but can I ask a question? Is possible for me to write a fanfic comic and post it on a thread. I'm not sure if it violates any rules because it's a comic instead of a written story. I just feel that it would work better presenting the story that I want to write. Is this alright? I couldn't find any rules about this.
Need a little help here, how do I reply to the introduction thread? It says I have insufficient privileges.
Ugh, it's taken me several days to write this chapter of this story that's only 10 pages long thus far. I'm getting there though. Not sure whether it was a good idea to make the chapter so long, but whatever. I should be done today at least.
Hello!! I love the way you write and I wanted to ask you where I could ask you to write a Jon Harem Game of Thrones story as long as your story of playing the game but different with a commission to be agreed upon of course
Hi Groon. Near the end you mentioned you just have less free time lately. I was wondering if money could fix that, and if so, how much money?

just in case it's within crowdfunding reach or something. If you made a Patreon for continuing this even intermittently I'd subscribe
'Ignore Thread', my beloved.

Get so fucking annoyed at stories yanking my chain that I send them to the shadow realm.
magic9mushroom
magic9mushroom
Roll for degeneration against Wisdom 3!
Reactions: KinKrow
KinKrow
KinKrow
"This isn't repugnant, but it's definitely kinda trash. Begone."

Ignored, Ignored, Ignored.

All of the stories are Ignored.

None of them are without Sin.
Where did you get your profile image from? I ask For Academic Purposes.
Cariannis
Cariannis
It's a Pix AI Art image that I've been trying to re-find for a little while now. I've been using Google search but I might need to upload it to image holding site.
Xamusel
Xamusel
Ah, okay, I was wondering about that. Thanks for the clarification.
Heyo, Vergil, how goes it?
And now, I am housesitting again, except this time, without sharing too much personal info, I'm uhhh, I'm not in a good place, mentally. I could really use any good vibes y'all could send me, I won't lie.
MinmaxedMr.Hyde
MinmaxedMr.Hyde
c98c9f2c3fb1d15952e97085e3a04fe0.gif[IMG]
MinmaxedMr.Hyde
Or instead, we put several Biigohs not into anime, but into random "villain" settings, connect them together

Xianxia senior brother villain Biigoh, wuxia demon sect master Biigoh, billionaire heir playboy Biigoh, trillionaire technocrat patriarch Biigoh, xuanhuan clan ancestor Biigoh, hong kong mob boss Biigoh...
d.fish
d.fish
I really like this one rich dad villain with a second wife and seven stepdaughters in this one story, where he's like, I gotta collect all seven daughters and summon the eternal dragon
Back