• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

New profile posts

If you are reborn as a dragon, is it moral to eat humans for survival?
Reactions: Silver W. King
d.fish
d.fish
some fantasy setting
Silver W. King
Silver W. King
Then you should have an abundance of animals you could eat without needing to resort to eating humans. However I expect the body to affect the mind, so if you happen to find human while starving or something, you might end up doing it and not feel guilty because your conscious and morality feel different from when you were human.
Reactions: Zwelovz
Silver W. King
Silver W. King
You'd have to work out what morals to follow after some deep philosophy questions to yourself and self-introspection.
Are you the same one from FF.net who write the DxD apartment fic ?
KurobaraIto
KurobaraIto
Yeah, that's me. Also in SB, SV, and Ao3 with the same username
Reactions: Alray12
Alray12
Alray12
Just for info your fic is the one thing that drove me to read more DxD fic.

I think it was Kore wa zombie desuka crossover fic that you do.
KurobaraIto
KurobaraIto
Oh wow a long time reader huh? I feel a little embarrassed
Reactions: Alray12
Any chance of Hydrys getting to visit your world of Great Power Comes in Many Witches?

Also, could you do a vote on showing dice rolls? I personally like them for making the reader reflect on what could have been, explaining any particularly goofy results, and sometimes letting us know if we're wasting our time or if we should have always gone for something.
Is anyone else really into games like Vampire Survivors? There's this one that I really like called Yet Another Zombie Survivors that I've been playing a lot lately. Kinda makes me wanna write something related to zombies...
Coldbluestreak
Coldbluestreak
That sounds like an interesting idea, and I would love to read it.
It seems like a big difference between antagonist isekai with cheat and protagonist isekai with cheat is that one thinks "I'm the chosen one, the son of heaven, everything should go my way" and the other thinks "If I fuck this up, then I'm an embarrassment to everyone who isekaied before me"
Hey, The site transition logged me out of my account and I have no idea what the password is as I have not had to log in for more than a year, I have tried using all 3 of my emails to get new password but it says no member registered to them original account name zacbrick777
Is there a list of the correct order to read the "The company fucks everybody" stories in or can you just start where-ever?
I locked A Certain Marvelous Accelerator. Call staff when you want it reopened.
StreamingViking
StreamingViking
will do. Though with the update to xf2 is QQ going to get the box that says, this thread has been inactive for this many days now, positing will result in a necro warning?
Megaolix
Megaolix
Bugfixing first.
Two soldiers were trapped in a castle, with only one able to survive. The dying man told the other, "brother, when I die, please take care of my wife and daughters." And the other man said, "your sacrifice will be remembered, don't worry, I'll treat them as if they were my own wives."
You all should be happy to know I'm actively writing the next chapter of A Hero's Normality! It's been too long since the next chapter and, since I have this one all storyboarded and even halfway done, I should have it out by the end of the week! Look forward to that!
Back