• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

New profile posts

So I have a question. How can I acces the NSFW Creative Writing? Can't seem to acces it for some reason.
JadeKaiser
JadeKaiser
Considering the account you're posting this from is supposed to be permanently banned as a duplicate, I think the problem here is more that you're even able to use it to ask me this question. You might want to try logging in on the account that isn't banned, Septep2327.
Hey, The site transition logged me out of my account and I have no idea what the password is as I have not had to log in for more than a year, I have tried using all 3 of my emails to get new password but it says no member registered to them original account name zacbrick777
Reactions: Daonexus
JadeKaiser
JadeKaiser
I've let one of the admins know about the issue.
Let me know if you discover the method of turning it dark mode again.

The new style is kind of annoying to be honest.
Arkon
Arkon
It's near bottom left.
Labelled "Style Chooser"
Reactions: Jimmeuh
Jimmeuh
Jimmeuh
Appreciate it :D
JamesAsmodeus
JamesAsmodeus
Ooooh, thanks! Was a little hard
I dislike the inability to keep a status message box from duplicating on me every time I want to change my status... on my profile page. Ugh...
Back