1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

General chat thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Nanimani, Dec 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom BEST END.

Apparently I, very temporarily, have 3,333 likes. I also just finished beating Touhou 10.5 on Normal with Yukari.

Nanimani, Shadow Wolf75 and Horton like this.
  2. Horton

Horton Gone for Good

you do?

3. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Wondering whether I should continue my Xianxia jumpchain oneshot, move on to a second vanilla-ish jump, or make a new Creative Mode jumpchain.

4. BlueHelix

BlueHelix I trust you know where the happy button is?

Dying in exam hell, and working on a SFW quest idea.

5. Hyp3rB14d3

Hyp3rB14d3 Violence!

That awkward moment where you don't realize a manga is guro until you turn the page and find a dinosaur biting off someone's penis.

Snake/Eater, GiftofLove and Priapus like this.
  6. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Which manga?

7. Hyp3rB14d3

Hyp3rB14d3 Violence!

Not sure. I can't remember the name.

Priapus likes this.
  8. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

That reminds me of an old joke.

An African ambassador, when in Russia, is taken by a Russian ambassador to play Russian Roulette, (Don't question the legality, plausibility or political viability of such a move, it's a joke.), and he is most taken with it.

Some years later, when the Russian ambassador is visiting Africa, the same diplomat is very excited to see his old acquaintance, and at the earliest opportunity, takes him out to play African Roulette. African roulette, he explains, involves getting a blowjob from one of six beautiful African women.

When the puzzled Russian diplomat asks him where the element of risk is, he triumphantly explains. "Ah, you see, but one of them is a cannibal!"

9. magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom BEST END.

Ugh. I hate true routes in VNs. Because one of the routes needed to unlock them is nearly always a fucking tsundere.

In this particular case, the tsundere just jumped off a cliff because the PC didn't trust her when she was lying. I think I'm supposed to feel bad, but I just have the same nonplussed response I always fucking have to fucking tsundere.
    Legality and political viability aside, why are they both still alive after playing Russian Roulette? Were they playing with a (late) friend?

10. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

They got lucky.

AngelicKnight. and Snake/Eater like this.
  11. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

Either they joined a larger game and someone else "won", or they were playing X rounds rather than to the death.

There's no actual guarantee of lethality in Russian Roulette unless you keep playing until someone dies.

12. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

My signature mtg deck of over a decade has gone missing and I don't know where it went...

There is a hole in my soul where my beloved Broodmother Dragons and Crucible of Dragons, my Red Akromas, my White Akromas, my Reya Dawnbringers, my Myojin of Clensing Fire, my Novablast Wurm, my Nobilis of War, my Godsires, my Keepers of Progenitus, my Mayael the Anima, my Elvish Pipers... and the delicious full art lands.... and so many more other priceless cards used to be.

13. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Was it stolen?

AngelicKnight. likes this.
  14. Phen0m20

Phen0m20 Not too sore, are you?

Wow, I am such a fucking scrub. So get this, I'm sitting here for the last week with my newly built PC, wondering why my games aren't running all that great, and I look on the back of my PC, and realize, no shit, I have nothing plugged into the GPU. Fail.

Eliwan and Priapus like this.
  15. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

Someone help, I found the Tsundere Song and my heart can't take this kind of abuse.

Imabot likes this.
  16. AngelicKnight.

AngelicKnight. Lewd demon of negotiable affection

Hello people, how are you all?

Priapus likes this.
  17. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

Cobbled together out of spare parts.

GiftofLove and AngelicKnight. like this.
  18. magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom BEST END.

Note to self: earwax buildup can cause a legion of strange and worrying symptoms. Today I experienced a rubbery stretching sound when I opened my mouth, which had me wondering if I were developing premature arthritis in the jaw until I thought to clean out my ears.
    Annoyed; had to drop a couple of the fics I was reading due to irreconcilable philosophical and sexual differences and all the others seem to be on hiatus.

GiftofLove and AngelicKnight. like this.
  19. AngelicKnight.

*Hugs you till your annoyance reduces*

20. magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom BEST END.

Thanks. Coincidentally enough, I kinda need a hug right now, because this...
    ...turned out to be false. Mum. Eggbeater. "Wah! What have you done? Ru Balakalak is not only dead, he is blah blah!"

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  21. AngelicKnight.

A strange dream but no stranger than reality.
    *Provides warm hugs and fluffy wings for people to snuggle into*

22. magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom BEST END.

I don't murder people IRL. It therefore is stranger.

(The quote is from the Rampart Worlds trilogy by Julian May - from which I'm 99% certain my subconscious filched that murder method - and not from the dream, in case it wasn't clear. It's the exclamation - sketchily translated by the protagonist - of a medic upon finding the corpse of Ru Balakalak, a minor villain; to prevent Balakalak from being revived, the protagonist had puréed his brain with a mixing wand.)

23. AngelicKnight.

Huh... in that case you need extra hugs!
    *Hugs you*

24. Skelion21

Skelion21 Not too sore, are you?

Well, I've been enjoying the new RWBY music that' she been coming out, especially This Life is Mine and Bad Luck Charm.

kinglugia and AngelicKnight. like this.
  25. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

I was just passing by two lads, one older, carrying a nerf gun, one younger.

Gesturing to me, the younger lad said: "Give it back, or I'll have to break your face in front of this nice man!"

As I walked away, I heard him add "and He'll help me hise the body!"

In some ways it's heartening to see that the youth of todaY is much the same as it was when I was a youth. :D

Nanimani, justinkal and kinglugia like this.
  26. EtchedSteel

EtchedSteel Myaa~

God heavens, when was the last time I actually went to QQ for something. Bleach made me trying to recover my password for this. :p

kinglugia, Priapus and Itaywex like this.
  27. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

As far as I can tell, it was the tenth of September last year, and you mostly came here to comment on how seldom you come here. :p

(I'd link it, but my phone ate the URL.)

28. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

Pics or it didn't happen. :V

Seriously, though, do they just ban anything that gets reported, or does 4chan have some sort of spork taboo?

29. duburu

duburu I trust you know where the happy button is?

It expired on today and I didnt take the picture :/ Only have linked
    Guess it didnt happen then. But good news is that now i am unbanned that can now ask the question on that thread

Priapus likes this.
  30. Badass6969

Badass6969 Well worn.

Question, is it possible for QQ to get something like SB/SV's Reader Mode?

It'd make things easier just in-case there's suddenly no internet or if there can't be multiple pages