1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

WI: You gain a army of your bodycount from video games

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 4, 2018.

1. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

Mr. Mxy's Reverse Karma is coming back to You. you somehow got everybody they have killed/beaten up badly/KO/we let die/killed/destroyed/annihilated deliberately/etc from many battles in your favorite video games' run all as a fully mind-controlled army will listen to every single command for their new master aka you. The event takes place in your home area.

you can manifest some of them like removed few thousands by saying the less insert number of the army or summoned more of them as a backup like saying i need more insert number character help

How many events would happen if you got bosses,fodder enemies,vehicles,machines and anything else was beaten/destroyed/etc by your own choices in the world of video games like Nintendo,Capcom,Sega,Sony,Xbox and much more to count as the army in real life world?

you got all of their technology

Bonus event. You with the army in your favorite universe,least favorite universe and avatar universe?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    HeyaUser, Yuhabahha, Ddmkm122 and 2 others like this.
  2. Jimmy

Jimmy Unassuming Corgi

You really don't give prompts where things can stay small do you? Because this gets insane very quickly, I'll just count some of the highlights here.
    Mass Effect - Literal hundreds of thousands of cannon fodder (Batarians, Mercs, Geth, Collectors, Rachni, Reaper minions), highly capable spy agency and all its leadership and assassins (Cerberus), The freaking Reapers (Hundreds of thousands of Drednaught class living ships.)
    League Of Legends - hundreds of thousands in cannon fodder (Minions & jungles camps), Tens of thousands of copies of champions, Thousands of copies of dragons and Baron Nashor.
    Xcom & Xcom 2 - Hundreds of thousands of Chryssalids, zombies, & drones. Tens of thousands of sectoids, thin men, vipers, floaters, ADVENT agents, and floaters. Thousands of Archons, Berserkers, Cyberdisks, Spectres, Mutons, Mechtopods, and Heavy Floaters. Hundreds of Etherials, Outsiders, Sectoid Commanders, Gatekeepers, and Andromidons. About three of each, The Assassin, The Warlock, The Hunter, Uber Etherial. Plus all downed UFOs and The Temple ship from Xcom 1.

I could go on, but I think I should be able to defeat literally any universe with just this army. I would easily become master of all that I survey and quickly expand to become a pan galactic empire. All hail the one true Corgi.

Nawaf, HeyaUser, Yuhabahha and 7 others like this.
  3. SailorPizza

Because i'm not really a person who know how to do very small things but anyway how would you felt about this new army on your side?

Yuhabahha and Ddmkm122 like this.
  4. Jimmy

Jimmy Unassuming Corgi

I would probably only hang out with the LOL part of it since the rest are unholy abombinations, filthy xenos, or just rather unpleasant to be around. Would be fine with having them under my command however, I don't have to like my subordinates they just have to do as I command.

Nawaf, Yuhabahha, Ddmkm122 and 4 others like this.
  5. SailorPizza

XD true but thanks for the amazing comment anyway and i just like to make creative yet somewhat crazy ideas.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. necrolectric

necrolectric [Lazy Catgirl Enthusiast]

So if we count all the times I've gone through Borderlands 2, just that should be enough to populate a city. Add to that the time I've spent in the first two Mass Effect games, all three Bioshocks, and League of Legends and we start getting ridiculous.
    Are we counting flash games like The Last Stand? Because that should count for several thousand zombies at least.
    That said, lately I've been playing a lot of Total War: Warhammer, which means I have not just numbers, but also some pretty diverse options, because I've killed a lot of elves, vampires, goblins, orcs, humans, chaos marauders, beastmen, and war-beasts there.
    Oh yeah, I also play Warframe. Several thousand attack robots, cloned super-soldiers, several copies of the Grustrag Three and at least three of every single boss from that game... about the only things I wouldn't have in my army from that game would be the two big Eidolons and the Stalker, because I haven't fought the bigger Eidolons yet and the Stalker technically runs away before you can kill him every time.

No one man should have all that power. Can we choose to only manifest some of them?

Nawaf, Morphile, Ajlove and 5 others like this.
  7. SailorPizza

Yeah you choose to manifest some of them if you wanted to and how would you say/felt about Mr.Mxy giving you the army

Yes i'm counting flash games as well

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  8. molemole

molemole Versed in the lewd.

I play hearts of iron, eu4 and crusader kings. Have for years, I honestly can't say anything other than 'very very big army'.
    Also Stellaris, so idk? Starships?

9. Guardian Box

Guardian Box Theocratic Capitalist

The amount of planets I've cleansed of all life thorough all of my 4X games makes me estimate my kill count at trillions at the lowest.

Ajlove, HeyaUser, Istaran and 19 others like this.
  10. SailorPizza

Cool and it look like you got a giant army

HeyaUser and Ddmkm122 like this.
  11. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

Well I now have my own Pokemon team, and a million rattatas... what to do with that?

Ajlove, Yuhabahha, Ddmkm122 and 3 others like this.
  12. Aleph

Aleph Experienced.

Yeah, one game of Master of Orion can really rack up a kill count once you get into orbital bombardments. Although most of them are useless civvies.

Hmm, come to think of it, does my love affair with the ol’ Stellar Converter mean I’ve got a bunch of actual goddamn planets at my disposal?

Nawaf, Ajlove, HeyaUser and 3 others like this.
  13. Generic_Generica

Generic_Generica Verified kōhai

I’ve got like, 500k killed mooks in Warframe alone. It’s actually horrifying when you think about it.

And that’s just a third person shooter. If we’re counting like, 4x games where you get to blow up planets, this just gets absurd.

Acerrrr12, Morphile, Ajlove and 12 others like this.
  14. SailorPizza

Oh i see and how would anyone from real life react your large amount of new armies from gaming worlds?

Acerrrr12 and Ddmkm122 like this.
  15. Generic_Generica

Generic_Generica Verified kōhai

Did you actually want a serious answer for this one?

Ajlove, Yuhabahha, Ddmkm122 and 5 others like this.
  16. SailorPizza

Well maybe if you wanted to since i'm just curious if anyone would do with this type of power.or person seeing them

Ajlove and Ddmkm122 like this.
  17. Nerx

Nerx HOORNGH!

Now I can spawn them i highways to cause accidents, thats cool

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  18. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

...Considering that I played dynasty warriors and samurai warriors religiously for over 10 years.

Yeah, I could flood the earth.

19. IsaacTheAutobot1229

IsaacTheAutobot1229 Not too sore, are you?

I now have the god Chakravartin from Asura's Wrath under my control, everything in the Halo games that can be killed/destroyed, freaking Unicron from transformers, a ton of cybertronians from the transformers games, A whole bunch of Typhon from Prey, the Process from Transistor, plenty of Warframes, and I'm pretty sure I have almost completed the "killed every character" in Overwatch. Should I really continue? 'Cause damn, I can uplift humanity or destroy it in seconds with just Chakravartin who flung planets with casual ease.

20. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

I have literally killed gods in several games...

But being honest? I would probably chill for a few decades before doing anything with my army. Summon myself a Mercy and Sombra to get me funds, identities for them, and one of the best doctors ever.

And fuck their brains out of course.

If I can't become a techno-lich I'm sure I got immortality somewhere in there (or just get one of my copies of Gilgamesh to give me the potion of youth).

Morphile, Ajlove, Evilhippy and 8 others like this.
  21. Aleph

Aleph Experienced.

So, if we’re doing this seriously, I’d probably start by summoning some planets in Earth’s orbit, in roughly equidistant points around the sun. Then I’d summon up some of the colony ships I’ve destroyed, and go use some of the countless civilians I’ve bombed into oblivion to go settle them. And then it’s time to get a tech tree up and running.

Meanwhile, I’d probably summon up a couple of the Wizards from Master of Magic, and get them to cast some beneficial spells over the whole planet. It’d take a while to get Gaia’s Blessing going everywhere, but Herb Mastery is a good tide-me-over.

Morphile, Ajlove, Ddmkm122 and 5 others like this.
  22. Nerx

Nerx HOORNGH!

Wait, I played the universal paperclip. I have at least 7billion+ people

23. SailorPizza

Great idea and it look like you got a great plan with your new power.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  24. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Guess I take over the world then.

And then the galaxy.

And then the universe...

25. SailorPizza

So cool and who in your army?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  26. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

A few dozen scifi civilizations, a few thousand Imperial ships, lots of ground troops, a few gods, a few dragons, an elder god or 20, a digimon that can planet kill with ease and is also a space station...

Acerrrr12, Morphile, Ajlove and 4 others like this.
  27. Uxion

Uxion Experienced.

I think just posting my steam game list is more than sufficient.

Morphile, Ddmkm122 and Least Devotee like this.
  28. ArsMagna1337

ArsMagna1337 (Unverified Oracle) (Unverified Omake Machine)

*Looks to the left*
    *Looks to the right*
    Now... What the hell am I gonna do with an army numbering approximately one septillion? Majority are space-faring civilizations that I destroyed on Spore for some reasons.

Acerrrr12, Morphile, Ajlove and 7 others like this.
  29. SailorPizza

Maybe make a new life on different planet or something by new power from armies?

Ddmkm122 and ArsMagna1337 like this.
  30. Aleph

Aleph Experienced.

You’ve killed over a trillion civilizations? You must have been playing that game for a very, very long time.

Ajlove, Ddmkm122 and ArsMagna1337 like this.