1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Panty and Stocking with Taylor Hebert (Worm/PASWG crossover)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Axle, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Dudenator

Dudenator Know what you're doing yet?

Her manipulations were "turn her into a crook because it benefits me" as much as "poke her psychological problems because i've decided to play ametuer psychologist" in the end she amplified many of Taylors worst traits which ended with said girl broken on the floor and filled with regrets as she took a 9mm lobotomy. Also while at this point in time the she's only Undersider who didn't decide they liked Coil's money more than they cared about Dinah in the end however even Lisa wasn't willing to put her neck out for that little girl like Taylor was.

Just because she wasn't malicious doesn't mean Tattletale didn't cause alot of harm and that's not even getting into how many died when she helped Coil learn the E88's cape identities. By this point she's an accomplice to multiple murders and conspiracy to protect two other murderes and the enslavement of a child. Quite frankly if P&S job is Taylors wellbeing then keeping her away from her old team is probably for the best. They won't give two fucks about what Lisa thinks they should do with Coil and now that she's tried to kill him in front of them she just made herself into a problem.

That's not a hate train but then again her being stressed does not excuse her behaviour so far in this story.

2. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

Yes, because Taylor's well trained distrust of authority and unwillingness to back down benefited Lisa so much.

Taylor's issues and the results that came from them are her own responsibility. Lisa was trying to decrease and reduce them because those same issues are what made Taylor have so little self worth she had no concern about her own survival, ie. what made her suicidal.

People like to rag on her little 'cops and robbers' speech, like it's her own creation and just Lisa being delusional or manipulative, but you fail to understand she's being dead serious. Uber and Leet are known to be on 2 strikes, meaning they have been captured and escaped from prison twice already by the time canon starts. E88 capes barely spend a day in jail before being broken out.

None of these should even be possible. They have teleporter capes and Tinkers. There is not a single reason a captured cape should even remain in the same state they were captured in, much less ever be put on something as stupid as Birdcage Convoys. The only reason they are is so they can be broken out.

That's how the world of Worm works, it's Taylor, Coil, and Bakuda refusing to play by the rules that upsets the entire game.

Yeah the rules are stupid and don't care even a little about the civilians who suffer in the process, but that's how the PRT was intentionally developed and it how Cauldron likes things being run.

You may have missed the point where Lisa's options in these situations are "do what I tell you to do" or "refuse or fail and I'll pump you full of massively addictive drugs until you are compliant, and then you will do what I tell you to do or I'll cut off your drugs". You know, the exact same thing he did to a pre-teen girl and is exactly what set Taylor off in the first place. Don't forget that Coil is a sadistic psychopath, so I wouldn't even be slightly surprised if the meetings he has with her were held in her future cell for the sole purpose of making her suffer through the knowledge of exactly what he plans to do to her is she becomes even slightly less than useful.

She has no options, which is why the fault for the whole mess falls entirely upon Coil, who if you don't forget is working with the full knowledge and enabling of Cauldron, the people who took the Geneva Convention's list of Crimes Against Humanity and decided to use it as a checklist.

Also the "conspiracy to protect two other murderers" is absolute BS. Alec did what he did at the orders of Heartbreaker, THE Master where if you are in his focus, you will do what he tells you to do or he will make you do what he tells you to do as well as making you enjoy it regardless of if you enjoy it or not. Once he escaped, he never bothered with the rapes and murders his father forced him to do. Not out of the kindness of his heart, his dad was sure to burn that out of him early on, but rather because they just aren't worth the effort to do. Unlike Coil, who enjoys them to the point of literal pleasure.

Rachel cares even less. The death of her foster mother during her Trigger falls entirely upon the foster mother for making her trigger and use her power. Yeah she has no sympathy or qualms about hurting or killing people, but again she doesn't enjoy it and would rather not deal with people at all. Put her off in the middle of the woods with enough food and some way to keep her dogs healthy and she would be beyond happy, again the exact opposite of Coil who intentionally seeks out people for the specific purpose of making them suffer so he can enjoy it.

If you want to get into that can of worms, we'll pull out Coil, Tagg, Sophia, Assault, Contessa, Alexandria, Dr. Mother, Armsmaster, and god knows how many other unnamed characters who got away completely free with far worse than a few deaths simply because they were willing to pretend to march in tune with the party line.

If you have any knowledge about the characters, you would have a hard time finding anyone who would be worse at the job of caring about anyone's wellbeing, mental or physical. That's kinda the point of the fic, they're the worst possible options that could have shown up without having it be someone who is outright malicious. They care about themselves and what they can get for completing the contract. Taylor herself is entirely secondary in their list of priorities and the only reason they care even a little is because she's the focal point of the contract.

Taylor herself can already see that, seeing as she's not a complete moron, but she's more than willing to use them to accomplish her goals the same as they are doing to her. Lisa at least has some concern about Taylor herself, which puts her an order of magnitude above P&S.

Which is a point I haven't felt the need to bring up before now, but the whole 'Angels aren't allowed to kill' thing?

Have you ever read the bible? Even a little? Angels, and God himself, are not even remotely against killing, from the scale of a single person who dared to defy them up to the point of the genocide of entire cultures and civilizations. Hell, there are entire classifications of Angels that are specifically given the duty to fulfill exactly that purpose.

Considering Coil would be right at home in Sodom and Gomorrah, if not one of the top leaders in either city, and both of those cities were eradicated with every last person inside, there is not a single reason they would have any qualms about Coil being executed.

Not to mention capturing Coil does less than nothing, given that their only option is to hand him over to the PRT. Which again if you'll recall is controlled wholesale by Cauldron, the people who intentionally allowed him to do as he wanted as part of a social experiment with the entirety of BB as the unwilling and unknowing experimental subjects. Coil wouldn't even spend a few hours in a cell, in fact I'd give it minutes after P&S leave his presence that Contessa retrieves him.

Considering Coil's personality and what he does, and the fact that she above anyone else knows EXACTLY what he can and will do if he has the chance, everything she does is excused in the effort to dispose of Coil. Hell so long as her efforts to do so don't lead to triple digit fatalities in collateral damage, which she more than any of the Undersiders would balk at, it would still be a small price to pay and would be far fewer deaths than what could and will happen if Coil remains alive and free.

Coil is the kind of person where if you dragged him out of the shower into the street and executed him on his knees on live public television, if they had full knowledge of what he has done and what he plans to do, they would give that person a medal and throw them a parade. The only reason he's not as reviled as Jack Slash is because like most sadistic psychopaths, he's good at keeping his nature hidden enough to not draw attention to it.

3. Dudenator

This is fanon she killed after her trigger not during it though she did severely main her foster parents.

Hello again fanon nice to see you. Coil made it a point of having willing employee's outside of Tattletale and Dinah and he NEVER tortured Lisa once. The whole "The second she doesn't do 100% of what i want i put her in the rape dungeon of super rape" is pure fanon, he tortured Mr Pitter once when enraged and contrary to canon can't constantly use his power so he doesn't do it for shits and giggles. He's a ruthless sociopath but he actively tries to give his employee's what they want so they'll willingly work with him and was actually offended when Bitch said he'd made her life worse.

You clearly have a massive hate train of your own going on. Coil was an evil sack of shit make no mistake but you're acting like he's HITLERMAN or something.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Dmrules likes this.
  4. Psyckosama

Psyckosama Connoisseur.

No, that would be Kaiser.

5. Slith10

Slith10 Not too sore, are you?

Surprisingly Kaiser seems more like a rich surfer douchebag than the James Bond villain drugging small girls who is Coil.
    Evil Corporate Lawyer vs Evil Timeline hopping pedophile.

What is it with liking snakes and acting that way, anyway?

RandomAnnoyedPerson likes this.
  6. Lunaryon

Lunaryon Dual Aurora Wave

regardless of how much he seems to be like anything - Kaiser runs a fascist organization built upon a racist ideology.

He is a Nazi... and unfortunately, this is Worm, so that means we actually have to remind people that nazis are bad. The fact that he supposedly doesn't believe the drivel he spouts doesn't matter compared to the fact that he has gathered a following who does follow it, and actively works to spread the ideals.

More imporantly I am confused by the statement you said above - Can't constantly use his power?

Ack likes this.
  7. Slith10

Slith10 Not too sore, are you?

What are you quoting from?

8. Lunaryon

Lunaryon Dual Aurora Wave

*Facepalms*

I was actually quoting someone completely different.

9. Dudenator

Like Tattletale he can't just keep using his power constantly. While his limits arn't the same as hers he still can't just sit and use his power every 5mins for the whole day.

Ofc most people ignore those limits when applied to any thinker except Dinah so it's not suprising people don't realise it.

10. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Where did you get this idea? Coil can and does use his power almost constantly. Also, given that he's a Cauldron cape, a better comparison would have been Contessa, since neither of them have the built-in limitations that "natural" triggers, like Tattletale and Dinah, have.

Unless you have some quote from Wildbow or the story that says otherwise?

EDIT: Oh, and a response to this bit.
    He totally uses his power for shits and giggles.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  11. Threadmarks: Chapter 4
    Axle

Axle Know what you're doing yet?

Stocking whistled at the girl, "holy fuck hole, and I thought Panty's cunt was nasty. You're like the top half of a virginal maiden with a tentacle octopus vagina for a body."

"God did a number on you," Panty said nonchalantly, "I know God hates a lot of things, but I didn't think that involved bulimic girls with a gaming fetish."

"Get away from me," Noelle said with as hissed whimper. "You'll die if you're near me."

Stocking walked up to the girl's 'flesh bag', and tapped a finger to it. "Poke." Her finger gushed a little at the metamorphed body. "Gross, it's like sticking my finger in a vagina shaped pie in the shape of Oprah Winfrey."

Noelle cocked her head back, "you... Touched me... How are you not dead?"

"God's plot armor," Stocking said. "Also known as God's plan."

"Who... Are you?"

"That don't matter sister," Panty revealed her undergarments and began disrobing. Her panty slipped off her legs and Noelle watched in disgust. She missed having a real body. Panty said, "we're gonna need like seven shots from Dant's inferno to excorcize you."

"Exorcize?" Noelle whispered, "what are you talking about?"

Panty's panty turned into a blue ambient colored gun, and was pointed in Noelle's direction. "Tell me puss basket, do you believe in God?"

Noelle stayed quiet. Fundamentally, she should've been afraid. But she'd gone through so much torture that death didn't seem like punishment anymore. "Not anymore," she answered.

"Understandable, since, you know..." Panty pointed a finger to Noelle's crotch.

Panty said, "then another question, do you think you deserve heaven or hell?"

"Excuse me?"

"Not asking if you believe in anything, I'm just wondering, If there were some giant judge in the sky, deciding who morally should go to heaven or hell based on merit, do you think you'd deserve heaven or hell?"

Noelle stared at the gun, "you can't kill me, I've tried."

Stocking commented, "welp, that's another sin on your list."

Noelle glanced at her, but stayed quiet. Panty said, "the question still applies. If morality is subjective and moral people get rewarded for their morality, do you think you're deserving of heaven or hell?"

Noelle swallowed, remembering all of her past memories, all of the tragedies she'd caused and all the acts of selfishness she'd enacted on the people around her. "I want to go to heaven," Noelle said closing her eyes.

"Doesn't answer the question."

She swallowed again. Tears fell rolled down her cheeks, "I don't think I'd deserve it."

"And that my friend, is the right answer." Panty pulled the trigger.

XXX

Trickster walked across the corridor alone. Ballistic fell behind him, but he opted to keep him distant to take the blunt of any surprise attacks. Mercenaries with laser armed weapons laid around him. It was incredible, they all passed out seemingly without a fight. Could be a sleep induced power, or poison induced.

Trickster crept slowly to Coil's office. He opened the door slowly.

"Behind you!" Two girls said.

Trickster looked back, saw nothing, and turned forward again. Two girls wearing undergarments with wings stared at him with their mouths opened. They simply froze at the sight of Trickster, and Trickster raised an eyebrow.

Panty and Stocking stayed quiet, fingers pointed behind him as though it mattered. Ballistic reached Trickster, "what the fuck?"

"Alright," Panty said raising her hands in defense, "now that we have you're attention, I can explain."

"Where's Coil," Trickster demanded.

"Now I know this looks bad."

"What happened to the base?" Ballistic added.

"There's a perfectly reasonable explanation."

"Where is Coil?" Trickster repeated.

"Jesus fucking christ," Stocking groaned, "do you have a hard on for limp dick skinny guys with crotch tight wetsuits? Coil isn't a fuck boy that'll suck your dick just because you ask, he's not special. And from what I've seen, he probably has a jailbait fetish."

"Yeah," Panty said getting off topic now. "I thought you'd be asking about your bitch, uh. Ho-ell?"

"Whore-elle."

"Stanky-elle."

Trickster yelled, "Noelle, what happened to Noelle!?"

Panty and Stocking both raised their hands in defense. Panty said, "Christ, talk about hoe dependency syndrome."

Before Trickster could demand for explanations, a bleak spider humanoid creature entered the room. It was Genesis, with just the right amount of vocal cords to relay them all a message. "Francis, Noelle is cured."

XXX

When Sundancer had passed by Noelle's room, she had thought Noelle was involved in all this. Instead, she found Noelle on the floor, fully human and crying in some sort of pain. Sundance held her as her teammates arrived.

"Who did this?" Sundancer held her in her arms for the first time in months. She missed holding her friend, and Noelle missed feeling a person's warmth. Noelle couldn't stop savoring her friend, digging her head deeper in Sundancer's chest as she held her.

"The angels did," Noelle said whimpering.

Trickster and Ballistic entered the vault room. "Oh my God," the two boys said.

"You're welcome," Panty and Stocking said following from behind.

Trickster kneeled closer to Noelle, wanting to hold her for the first time in ages. Genesis, still in her spider-human form asked, "how?"

Panty said, "you know the answer, genesis." The spider's head tilted in confusion. Panty shivered, "shit that's creepy."

Stocking sighed, "I wanna say 'god works in mysterious ways,' but that's getting old fast. The way an exorcism works is that it's supposed to remove the source of a person's sin. In this case, since the source of the sin came from super powers, we figured the exorcism would cure her of her super powers instead of killing her."

"It was a gamble," Panty said. "In the eyes of God she's probably the victim not the perpetrator. So we asked her if she wanted to risk death for getting cured, and she took the risk. The reality is, she recognized the damage her body had done and was still willing to take responsibility for it, our weapons recognized that as a sign of innocence and was able to absolve her of her powers."

Ballistic asked, "you can take powers away?"

Noelle was falling asleep in Sundancer's arms. She wanted to stay awake to hear their voices, but she'd been exhausted for so long. Stocking answered, "we can absolve sin, not cure powers. If the source of her sins was from her own selfishness and not just her powers, our weapons would've killed her. And dying from an exorcism is a one way ticket to hell. Just goes to show you that all the shitty things that happened to her wasn't her own fault, and that she can't be blamed for it."

Noelle finally drifted to sleep, "thank... You..."

She fell asleep. Genesi's form disappeared for her actual body to return to base. Sundancer was crying, and Trickster was still awestruck by the sight he was seeing. Ballistic asked, "who are you two?"

Panty raised her middle fingers at him, "from the looks of it, we're the motherfucking angels of Brockton Bay."

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  12. screamapillar

screamapillar Versed in the lewd.

• Did I not warn you before to not go ranting over a single line on politics? Rule 5 and minor Rule 8 warning
    You get a vomit, you get a vomit, everyone in the audience gets vomits! Why women are mind-controlled by her parahuman master-effect boggles the mind. Women like Oprah sell their souls to gl___l__ts like Lorne Michaels and get coddled. Ed and Rummy got close to kidnapping her.

I can't detail exactly the insidious political agendas their bosses have because I might get banned for QQ rule 8 politics. And I've been banned for raising awareness of how language is falsely revised institutionally by certain groups, to prevent people from turning thoughts to speech (making the specific personal/idealogical descriptor taboo, as if it were a slur), and thus being unable to vocally address the problem, so you get the blanked word up there. Yet, at least on this site, I think that being somewhat vague and raising awareness will be more helpful than being repeat banned in the long-run. A few people who happen to have personal issues, using this word, doesn't mean that everyone else that uses it happens to be in the wrong. To insist otherwise is a fallacy. What matters is what people mean by the word, and we should remember the popular connotation of the word, the meaning of it is being targeted by politically-motivated historical, and linguistic revisionism.

Basically, this group doesn't want the masses to be aware of what strings they are pulling, who they and their stooges are, and what their endgame is. And they will do what they can to silence people. Working to make people unable to name them, is just one of the ways. They've enacted other actions to silence the opposition in ways more...permanent. And violent.
    Noelle you smell, and it aint hard to tell!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  13. RichardWhereat

RichardWhereat Aia airëa Fëanáro.

These two girls continue to be outstanding. Thank you for brightening my day.

14. SilentStriker

SilentStriker Know what you're doing yet?

"You're welcome," Panty and Stocking said following behind

This sentence seems off. Did they say it in sync? Doesn't seem that plausible.

screamapillar likes this.
  15. Axle

Meant to say "following from behind", fixed!

16. Psyckosama

Psyckosama Connoisseur.

... You know, I hope Kneesocks and Scanty show up.

17. CrimsonFate

CrimsonFate Versed in the lewd.

I wonder what they will do Taylor starts talking about the trio and how Armsmaster taking credit for Lung.

18. Psyckosama

Psyckosama Connoisseur.

It'll be pretty obscene ;)

Of course, that's also how they talk about the weather. So... yeah.

19. lackofgravitas

lackofgravitas Making the rounds.

The angels the Bay deserves probably doesn't want but tough

necrolectric and Ack like this.
  20. monkyyy

monkyyy Know what you're doing yet?

This is a fucking erotica site. With positive depictions of slavery, mind control, rape, incest and pedophilia; to name only what I've seen. Possibly, your barking up the wrong tree.

lackofgravitas likes this.
  21. Hexxy666

Hexxy666 excuse me going through a mental break

Ahem, more like a forest, really.

22. screamapillar

Possibly you said. Which isn't saying it's not doing any kind of good, or that others won't find it useful or interesting. Most people don't enact their deep dark fantasies every waking hour, and can have a moral compass that works. I get that some people come just for the escapism, but the real problems arise when people can't read into what goes on around them in real life. It's how you get shit like SJWs trying to infest videogaming in things like Gamergate. Then you will have no haven at all, and online communities like these wind up like SB, SV, Tumblr, or many others.

There will always be a need for those to hold back the slow creep of SJW and misinformation in the world. So, you're welcome.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  23. Hexxy666

Hexxy666 excuse me going through a mental break

That is really neither here or there.

I'm just saying, maybe you should open up a blog, or, post somewhere your message isn't politically incriminating, as per the rules of conduct will, and have already, warned you from doing so.

This isn't the place for it, thematically, legitimately, or tactfully, the soapbox you're looking for is really not in the 'Panty and Stocking with Taylor Hebert' thread.
    And, please don't put words in my mouth, I'm just dropping this discussion here because, this really isn't the place for it.

24. monkyyy

monkyyy Know what you're doing yet?

Worm and panty and stocking are known hot beds for un-american sjw anti-freedom of thought activity.

lackofgravitas likes this.
  25. screamapillar

Eh, not really. Saw an opportunity, and took it. Was really the mention of Oprah, who is very much so. You're way off mark monkyyy.

An ounce of prevention is worth not having more students taking lesbian dance theory on state grants (i.e. : our tax monies), and then winding up without prospects. If being gullible wasn't enough, it makes doing things that are bad for the rest of us, more enticing to some of them. Like dressing up in lots of black, and carrying around bats, pepper spray, and bike locks to attack people that disagree with them, while getting paid to do so.

And if you didn't respond, to that comment I made up there after a mod did their job, it would have been the end of it. I want to respect OP, yet I was additionally incentivised to post what I did because it's The Boondocks. The franchise tends to be thought provoking and political, and is something I enjoy. Oprah's influence is given a lot of weight in the episode where Bushido Brown premiered, and seeing her mentioned in the threadmark with irreverence was amusing. I've done my part, and am satisfied with myself. You fail to get me off. Let's move on.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  26. Threadmarks: Chapter 5
    Axle

“Get lost loser,” Sophia’s arms crossed by his presence. The hard glare and tilted body posture let the rest of them know that she was disgusted by his presence. “If I wanted to be checked out by some creep with a bowl cut, I’d go to the park where all the other pedophiles go.”

Greg’s shoulders slouched. It was embarrassing enough to even try to talk with her. It was made worse that a posse of other girls had joined behind her. Greg was shrinking, his demeanor harder hit by all the eyes pointed at him. He murmured, “I wasn’t… Looking. I just-”

“You just what?” Emma said with an eye roll. The cafeteria was focused at Greg, gnawing down at him like he’d broken some unspoken rule. “God your annoying, honestly. If you died today you know no one would care, right?”

Madison added, “honestly, he looks like a guy who would shoot up the school in a few weeks. I’d be careful about what you say around him, Emma.”

All three of the girls giggled, with the other girls in the ‘posse’ laughed harder from the low bar insult. Greg swallowed. The insults themselves weren’t the problem, but the social implications of being attacked by girls damaged his self perception even worse.

“I just wanted to ask if you know what happened to Taylor.”

All three girls and the rest of the bystanders bursted out laughing. “Wow,” Sophia said, “what is she, your girl crush? Or are you just stalking her like you do with the other girls here.”

“I don’t stalk anyone!”

“Yeah you do,” Madison said, beginning a new lie. “I’ve seen you creep at the girl’s locker room, God your gross. I know you don’t have a life, but the least you could do is leave us girls alone>”

Greg’s face turned hot red. It was a blatant lie, but he didn’t know how to call them out. Emma said, “look, I don’t know what the hell happened with Taylor, and I don’t care either. But if I did know, I wouldn’t tell you where she is because you’re probably gonna do some gross ass shit once you find her.”

Greg’s eyes began to water. The others laughed at him as his face became hot red, and he wasn’t sure if he was going to break out crying or break out running.

Before any noise could come out of Greg’s mouth, the school intercoms screeched over them. “Attention losers and bastards.”

Greg and the girls covered their ears, it took a full minute before the intercom’s mic adjusted to a proper volume level. “Can Sophia bitch face, Madison fuck face, and Emma two-face, please come to the main office so that they can get their asses handed to them!”

All of them stared up at the ceiling. It was like God was about to pass judgment on all of them.

Another voice over the intercom came up, “put that down right now!”

“Make me you old hag!”

The sound of wrestling over the intercom was heard, followed by two consecutive gunshots. After a long silence across the cafeteria, the girl picked up the microphone again and said, “Emma, Sophia, and Madison, get your asses here before-”

Stocking took the microphone from Panty’s hand and said, “cookies are off the menu. Forget you heard anything.” And the intercom went off.

The group in the cafeteria fell silent. Emma went, “what the hell just happened?”

XXX

Taylor dragged Panty out of the front doors with Stocking following behind them. The two sisters opted to wear specialized catholic school uniforms to the building, with skirts cut just above the knees.

Taylor pulled Panty by the ear until they reached the entrance gates of the school. Panty sat on the ground while Taylor yelled at her. “Two fucking minutes! Two minutes and you already did exactly what I told you not to do!”

“It’s called taking matters into our own hands,” Panty rubbed at her ear after Taylor let go, massaging it as she spoke, “if you’re too chicken shit to try anything with them, we might as well wreck shit up before things go back to the way they were before.”

Taylor said, “I already told you both, I don’t want fucking revenge!”

“Neither do we,” Stocking said more calmly, “but honestly, rolling over taking shit doesn’t make you a stronger person if you can do something about it. You trying to tolerate them doesn’t make you better, it makes you worse. A good person fixes shit that’s wrong, not tolerate it.”

“Will you shut up!” Taylor said, “I’m so sick and tired of you two lecturing me! You convinced me to go back to school, and then you literally shoot my principle in the first five minutes!”

“Knockout dart,” Panty said. “I’m kinda like Miss America, I shoot people I don’t like with guns I shouldn’t own for reasons that work for me.”

Stocking said, “Jesus Christ.”

Taylor said, “I don’t care! I told you guys I didn’t want you involved with them, you guys promised me you wouldn’t do anything and even convinced my dad to enroll you, but you just shot the faculty to call out my bullies. I’m not doing this is this is happening!”

The two of them went silent for a moment. They sort of glanced at each other, and quietly communicated a message to each other that Taylor didn’t understand. “Alright,” Panty said, “I’m sorry… For breaking my promise. I got trigger happy, and it won’t happen again.”

Taylor squinted at her, “you’re still gonna try to get back at them, aren’t you?”

Stocking answered, “they nearly murdered you. Imagine if no one found you in that locker, you’d be dead right now. A girl who puts anyone through that isn’t a bully, that’s a sociopath.”

“I already know that.” Taylor said. “I already know they’re messed up, I know they’re wrong, and I know it could’ve been worse for me. But… I have powers now. I can’t let myself start using my powers to ruin lives. I can’t be as bad as them for it. Because if I do, then what I went through made me worse, not better.”

Stocking pointed a thumb in Taylor’s direction, “well, I can see why the big guy likes you so much.”

Panty said, “look, we said we’d help you in school, so how about we just go to class with you and forget this ever happened.”

“No,” Taylor said with a stare. “If you guys are still going after them, in whatever fucked up way you’re thinking, I can’t go to school with you both.”

“Tell you what,” Panty casually removed her panties from underneath her school girl styled uniform, “how about we try this again, but this time, without weapons! Going commando in 3...2...1...”

Panty flicked her panties at Taylor’s direction, which floated onto her shoulder since she refused to catch them. Taylor said, “I’m not trying this again.”

“Aw, come on,” Panty waved her off, “you give up too easily.”

Stocking gradually began following Panty’s lead by slowly stripping away her kneesocks to ‘disarm’ herself from her weapons. Just as she slowly removed the piece of cloth, Greg walked outside the front doors to find Taylor.

He walked forward to the gates, just in time to see Stocking stripping off her undergarments. With Greg standing behind Taylor not noticing him, he simply froze in place as Stocking began making a show for him.

“That’s not the point,” Taylor said with Stocking winking at Greg, “you guys are supposed to be angels, ruining everything shouldn’t be part of your resume.”

“I already told you,” Panty said aloud, “I don’t know how the rules work. We just have to hang out with you until the questions and answers present themselves.”

Stocking’s socks seductively came off. She even lifted her leg in a promiscuous pose to let Greg see underneath the skirt, which further entranced Greg into his daze. Taylor said, “but this still doesn’t make sense! If you’re sent here to help me, then why the fuck do you keep ruining everything?”

“Ruin everything!?” Panty stood up and met with Taylor face to face. “We fucking saved Dinah without you. We got you back on good terms with your dad, and now you’re talking to us like we’re useless piles of shit? Fuck you.”

Panty pointed hard into Taylor’s chest, “you better start being grateful you little shit, because our methods, as fucked as they seem, work. And whether you have faith or not doesn’t matter, because we’re gonna keep doing things our way until we break things into better things.”

Taylor flung her arms in the air and turned around. She finally noticed Greg standing behind her. He was still in a daze, not removing his eyes from Stocking who was making kissing gestures towards him.

Taylor squinted, “Greg… Did… You hear all of that?”

Greg didn’t even notice the mention of his name. He only continued to stare at Stocking as she stripped off the last piece of her ‘weaponry.”

“Greg,” Taylor called.

Greg shook, “what?” Greg glanced at Taylor’s side, “um… You… Have something there.”

Taylor looked over, realizing she still had Panty’s undergarmout resting on her shoulder. With a sigh, Taylor tossed the underwear back at Panty and said, “I’m going home. If you guys decide to screw up my school, leave me out of it.”

Panty caught the pair of underwear from the air, “sweet, my gun!”

“Hold on,” Stocking said, “is that permission for us to shoot them?”

Taylor yelled, “god no! Just… You guys are students here now, so if you were serious about ‘reading my environment for answers’, just go do it. But right now, I don’t wanna be seen with you two.”

Taylor wanted to say something more, but knew her message wouldn’t be heard. Instead, she left it at that and left the school property without them.

The two angels looked over at Greg, who had now completely forgotten why he was out there in the first place. The two angels each took Greg by an arm, and squeezed them closer to their chests. “Hey,” Stocking said smiling.

“Mind showing us around?” Panty said seductively.

Greg’s face turned hot red, “oh my God.”

“You’re welcome,” the two angels said instinctively.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  27. steamrick

steamrick Matter: protons, electrons, neutrons and morons

Preach it, girl.

If Taylor keeps on just 'tolerating' Emma, she's effectively enabling her.

28. Threadmarks: Chapter 6
    Axle

A girl on a stairway was crying to herself, and Stocking offered a tissue while she listened to her problems during the first thirty minutes of first period. Some kids tried spray painting gang signs in the gymnasium for next period kids, Panty held a gun to their heads and forced the boys to wash it up. A gang brawl almost broke out in the auditorium before lunch period began, Panty and Stocking turned on the microphone and called out to stop the fighting before it even began.

Greg simply followed them along as they exploited the school. A cheerleader broke out crying due to stress, and Stocking faked a doctor’s note for her to get out of next class to relax. A football player bullied a scrawny boy, Panty kissed the nerd on the lips to piss off the football player. Everywhere they went there was another problem, and each time a problem arose they would fix it.

By the time lunch period had arrived, two dozen students had learned to praise Panty and Stocking for their eagerness to help anyone in dire need. It was like a cult he formed. They always carried the right solutions, knew exactly what to say, and had an air of ease wherever they went. Stocking drank a juice box while Stocking ate cookies that another student gifted to her.

“You two are amazing,” Greg blurted out.

“Nah, this school is just shit.” Panty slurped her juice box unmajestically. “Seriously, the fuck is wrong with this place? I get that this school is poor, but poorness shouldn’t mean shittiness. There’s something else at play here.”

“At play?” Greg asked.

“She means, socially speaking.” Stocking explained, “generally schools always have types of dynamics to them. In a private school, the popular kids tend to be the ones from families most well connected. In smaller schools, there’s just one main clique and everyone else. And in schools like this, big and poor, there are just dozens of cliques that either do or don’t have anything to do with one another. What I’m wondering is, why the hell are all the cliques shit? Cheerleaders aren’t friends, Drama and band kids hate each other, even the dorks don’t hang out with each other after school. What gives?”

Greg put his hands in his pocket, thinking that he fitted the latter category. “Thing is, guys like me can avoid all the gangs and drug issues if we make ourselves not a target. Me going to the library is how I can stay safe. Taylor might feel the same way, since the ABB could easily target her whenever.”

Panty sighed, “I don’t think that’s it kid. Its normal to blame one thing on everything, but there’s more to it here. What I’m wondering, is since when did being a dick become normal?”

A few minutes later, her answer came in the form of three sassy teenagers walking towards them. “So, you’re both the new girls?” The one at the head of the trio said.

Panty and Stocking scanned her from head to toe. The girl in front was pretty, but it didn’t matter at all to the anarchy sisters. A few other school girls in the hallway had been giving the angels sore eyes whenever they walked by, it was like being beautiful created a predatory instinct among a the environment there.

“Yup,” Panty answered casually. It wasn’t some attempt to be vein or friendly, it was just her being factual to the strangers approaching her. She already didn’t like them, the girls were all frowning like they didn’t even like the angel’s presence.

“You know you’d be better off if you ditched the loser, he creeps on the girls all the time.”

Before Greg could defend himself, Panty said, “it’s fine, I’m into that.”

Sophia cocked her head back in disgust. “Gross, don’t tell me you’re into him?”

“We’re not together,” Greg said panicking. Unsure what to say, he tried making excuses for the girls. In a vain attempt to savage their reputations for being associated with him, he murmured, “we’re um… Cousins.”

The angels looked over at Greg in disappointment. Stocking scooted closer to Greg, she put an arm over his shoulder and kissed him on the cheek. Greg turned hot red as Stocking looked back at the trio, “our family is a little different.”

Madison and Emma made a gagging noise. Madison said, “I think I’m gonna be sick.”

“That’s disgusting!” Emma called out.

Panty chuckled a laugh, “What we’re into is none of your business, now what the fuck are you here for? I already promised sis my desert so you’re not getting any of that.”

Stocking winked as she ‘walked’ her fingertips across Greg’s arm, “the sweets here aren’t jiz in my mouth good’, they’re more ‘good as an appetizer’ good.” Stocking whispered those words into his ear as he said it.

Sophia glared at the both of them, “wow, you both really are freaks. I thought you’d both be cool, but it turns out you’re all looks and no brains if you’re into creeps like Greg.”

Panty said, “all looks and no brains? Good to know you’re superficial as fuck after ten seconds of meeting someone. So did your shitty ass parents teach you that, or are you just brain damaged?”

Sophia stepped into Panty’s face, “did you just fucking say something at me?”

Panty stood up from her seat, making Sophia back off on an equal eye level. “So the shallow bitch can listen, who knew?”

Heads in the cafeteria began turning their direction. Panty and Stocking made a scene as they faced against the infamous trio. The girls spoke loud enough for half the cafeteria to hear.

Sophia said aloud, “I might be a bitch, but at least I’m not someone with a fake uniform two sizes too small.” Sophia poked at Panty’s chest, “lemme guess, your training bra didn’t cut it, so you use less layers to fake size? You know you look like a fucking prostitute when you wear this.”

“Its cute,” Panty said gritting her teeth. “And like you’re one to talk. You’re so close to my face I can finally smell how rancid your body odor is, lemme guess, you use baby powder to hide the cum smell from guys in the locker room?” Panty poked at Sophia’s hand, “And the fuck’s with those pointy nails? It's like adding rims to a rusty old cadillac. Your goods are soiled, no point in putting a manicure on what’s already gross.”

“The fuck did you just say?” Sophia pushed Panty back. Panty fell back for a bit, but got right back up. Before she could formulate a response, Greg stepped in between the both of them.

“Leave her alone,” he finally said.

Sophia glared at him, “oh cute, don’t like the way your cousin is being treated?”

Panty opened her mouth to say something, but Greg yelled, “why can’t you just leave people alone? We were minding our own business before you came here and started being a bitch!”

Madison and Emma’s jaws may as well have dropped to the floor. Sophia, gritting her teeth, slapped Greg across the face. “You’re fucking dirt, you know that?”

Sophia turned around, and stormed off with Madison and Emma following behind her. People across the cafeteria began whispering amongst each other. They weren’t sure whether to take the trio’s or the angel’s side following the spectacle. Greg rubbed at his cheek as they walked off, “I can’t believe i just did that.”

Panty put an arm over Greg’s shoulder, “congrats kid, you just broke a key to the puzzle.”

“Key to the puzzle?” Greg said in confusion.

“What we were talking about earlier,” Stocking said, only watching the confrontation from a safe distance. “The reason the student body is shitty, is because girls like them can get away with it for being pretty. But when people like you stick up for yourself, or for others, it can break the cycle. It shows people that it isn’t tolerated.”

Greg stared at Stocking for a full minute, “is that why you both have been helping people all day? So that people won’t be jerks to each other anymore?”

“Something like that,” Panty gave Greg a kiss on the cheek, turning him hot red. She whispered in his ear, “keep acting macho like that, and I promise to suck your dick at the end of the week.”

Greg fainted onto the floor. Panty said, “okay, I guess I overdid it there.”

XXX

Outside the school, a limousine pulled up in front of the Winslow High parking lot. “So, this is Winslow academy?”

The other teenager replied, “yes dear sisterrrrr, I do hope this school isn’t another borrre like the others.”

“I’m sure we can fix whatever ills has befallen this heap dump. After we dispose of the degenerrrates that taint the school grounds.”

Two girls in matching uniforms stepped out of the vehicle. A dark aurora seeminlgy followed them as they walked forward. One carried a scythe, and the other carried dual revolvers.

“Shouldn’t angels know by now,” Scanty said, “that they should never interfere with human affairs.”

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  29. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

The funny thing is, that from what I remember, the demon sisters are real sticklers for the rules.

Which means Emma, Madison, and Sophia are going to piss off both the new power-players at the school. Fun.

30. Lolth

Lolth Probably Insane

So, the angels are neutral/chaotic good and the demons lawful evil? I suppose that’s quite logical when you think about it.