1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

WI: You gain a army of your bodycount from video games

Discussion in 'General' started by SailorPizza, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Uxion

Uxion Experienced.

Try playing Stellaris, eventually you commit exterminatus by accident.

2. Aleph

Aleph Experienced.

I’m not arguing with Trillion, or maybe even Quadrillion. I just don’t think it’s possible to go beyond that. If one planet has 10 billion, you’d need to exterminate a hundred million just to reach Quintillion level.

Morphile and Ddmkm122 like this.
  3. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Or one game of Star Ruler.

4. january1may

january1may Versed in the lewd.

...I actually have no idea what would my army consist of. Didn't really do a lot of violent games (that I could recall), and I'm not sure how would the assorted Civilization and Alpha Centauri units count - as single units, or as huge teams?

I know that I'd get a few million medieval European soldiers from EU3, but that's not really all that useful for anything (not even for conquering).

...Wait, just realized - I've had a Godville account since 2010. Godville being what it is, chances are that account is probably still going, or at the very least kept going for years. My hero had been killing all kinds of assorted monsters at a rate of probably somewhere around one every few minutes. Since 2010. That's going to be in the hundreds of thousands, easily - and a lot more varied than anything from EU3.

(Chances are I'm probably missing something that would give me a much bigger army.)

Acerrrr12 and Ddmkm122 like this.
  5. Hotuko

Hotuko What? Never saw an elf before?

Lets see here - what we've killed in video games, turned into a personal army. Ah. That's going be complicated. Very, very complicated.

Lets start with my most common games, by developer. Lets start with Blizzard Entertainment. Several... dozen... legions of Diablo hellspawn, ranging from the first to the ill spoken third game. Trillions of Zerg have been laid low in my time spent upon both Starcrafts, nevermind the billions of Terrans and Protoss. A few million elves and humans from Warcrafts with a much higher count of dead orcs, orges, goblins, trolls, and undead. Barely touched Heroes of the Storm, so that's going be a small team.

Mircoprose would be my next developer, along with its successor Fraxis. Likely a few small legions of samurai, ronin, ninja, and disrespectful monk. Nothing too crazy there with Way of the Samurai. Now the Civilizations on the other hand would be rather insane, as I've logged in several thousand hours into that series. There's really no way to estimate how many I'd gain from that alone. Alpha Centarui would be several trillion alone, if not higher given my preference towards Sparta and University. The old X-Coms would give me only a few thousand aliens of each type, though Sectoids would be in the high tens of thousands. The New-Com and its sequel, far less.

Factorio aliens. A few thousand there only, I tend towards peaceful runs. I did do a PvP play once, does that mean I get a Factorio Engineer?

Dungeon and Dragon games. Legions of creatures that exist only to be cannon fodder. And.... quite a few liches, dragons, and other things as I've been playing those since Gold Box.

Going back to Mircoprose again as I just glanced at my Steam library. Several regiments and galaxies worth of BattleMechs and pilots and support personal.

Alright, after that, I'm thinking Westwood. Command & Conquer. Very hard to figure out how many I've caused the death of in these games. Lets just say I'd be able to flood the planet with just Red Alert 1 to 3 troops alone.

Looking at the list so far, I could continue. But I'll just say this, I have more time in Space 4X games then I do Command & Conquers. I'm quite blood thirsty it seems.

Now, what would I do with all this? Gain immortality, hit the space lanes, spread humanity among the stars, and build Death Stars just for fun. Anything and everything else, just gravy on top.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  6. Guardian54

Guardian54 Versed in the lewd.

At lowest end I've played enough Supreme Commander to see where this is going.

At highest? Anyone been playing Star Ruler?

Morphile, macdjord, Ddmkm122 and 5 others like this.
  7. shadowdice

shadowdice Connoisseur.

*Thinks of all the times where the universe dies*

*All the actual gods killed in games*

With just the FPS games you could populate a city.

Not to mention all the biological horrors one would have.

*All the times I played prototype 1 and infamous 1&2*

So I'd have reusable nukes.

And that is without the sci fi civ games.

8. theboringman

theboringman Let's see if my Works pass muster, shall we?

I get Tons of Gods cause Jrpgs
    A few bullymongs cause I played a little bit of Borderlands 2
    umm... Yeah most of the Dragon quest series + superbosses so, I could take over reality if they listened to me.

Yuhabahha, Ddmkm122, TanaNari and 2 others like this.
  9. Shadowstep12

Shadowstep12 Paladin of the holy church of lewd

Well the worlds fucked with how much coc and tits i play along with all the other games especially skyrim and oblivion.

Damn i could exterminatus everyone with a extra heaping of lewd.

Ddmkm122 and january1may like this.
  10. GhostHaxStomp

GhostHaxStomp I trust you know where the happy button is?

So, assuming that major characters (gods, demigods, notably powerful individuals) don’t copy from the same game, but do if killed from multiple games... and that I actually haven’t had much variety in my games... And assuming vehicles and stationary weapons count as enemies...

I have, from Halo and CoD, a couple million Spec Ops, super soldiers, and scientists, some vehicles, numerous advanced technologies, and about 30 million zombies, give or take a few thousand.

Star Wars games: Too many droids and clones to count, a fuck ton of Wookiee and other varies races, a few hundred mid-tier Force users, most of the Jedi Masters multiple times over, and at least 4 copies of every Sith going back about 3 generations. A few 1-3 kilometer ships, numerous transport vessels, some light cruisers and frigates, and two Death Stars.

Infamous: About a thousand gang members, the Beast, some mid-tier Conduit users. Nothing too special, yet.

Skyrim: An army of bandits, bears, mages, dragons, necromancers, demigods, and every living person in Skyrim (I got bored...). This includes Blacksmiths, Enchanters, scholars, scientists, the Greybeards, Blades, a Telvani, ect, ect. Enough for a civilization on its own, considering how many civilians are in there somewhere. Also, a God (I specced out Serana [fucking babe] with the highest Fortify Restoration Loop gear I could, making her completely indestructible and deal trillions of damage with every weapon and have infinite magicka. Then I spent two hours trying to get lucky with Mehrunes’ shitty metal stick).

Fallout 4: Oh boy. Here we go. A few dozen thousand Raiders of various stripes, everybody in the Institue, the Brotherhood of Steel, the Railroad, and the Minutemen, the Mechanist, hundreds of robots, Deathclaws, mirelurks, and bears, dozens of Mirelurk Queens, Fog Crawlers, Gulpers, numerous Synths of gen 1-3, Dogmeat, every Companion, hundreds of Super Mutants, a dozen Behemoths, that guy who perfected the FEV, Kellog (cybernetics woo), every big (including Scorpions) a few hundred times over, and The Red Death. Oh, and about 300 sets of Power Armor. If mods count, then Liberty Prime.

Various Naruto games: 5 Madara’s (2 Six Paths), 5 Obito’s (3 Six Paths), 3 full powered Naruto’s and Sasuke’s, every Hokage twice, and Gai.

Far Cry: Hundreds If thousands of military mooks and pirates, a helicopter, a dozen Yetis, varies animals of all kinds, and several different cars.

GTA: Millions, if not billions of assorted civilians, thousands of cops, swat, military, and spec ops guys, every kind of car, boat, helicopter, plane, tank, and other vehicle in 4 and 5, several hundred other players with regenerative immortality, hundreds of ER units, and that Master Chief guy.

Just Cause 2&3: Thousands of enemies, thousands of every vehicle in both games (indestructible armor yay!), hundreds of ninjas, sec ops, 5 nukes, and dozens of military bases and outposts.

Walking Dead: ... so many playthroughs... at the very least, every sentient person capable of being killed (basically everybody), and numerous necrotic zombies.

Bolt (PS2): Dozens of henchmen in body armor (kinda stupid), a big rocket, and... some bosses? I can’t remember what they were, though.

-

That’s all I can remember at the moment. There are definitely dozens more, but I can’t recall them at this time.

First things first is get all the techies together and figure shit out. Spartan II enhancements, FEV, and cybernetics are priority. Next is getting the endangered stuff (radiated monsters, aliens, important rare tech) analyzed; bio samples for cloning, exotic events studied for replication, ect. This call all be done a couple Solar Systems away in my Death Star.

After everything is accounted for, start getting a stable breeding population on my initial wave; Deathclaws and Super Mutants, mainly, lead by elite squads behind enemy lines.

Army first, so half of my standing soldiers (regular guys from CoD) get basic enhancements from Halo gene-mods and Fallout cybernetics; nothing too out there, but basic super soldiers are cool. Once they’re ready, they start specialized training under the elite forces of Spartans, Elites, and Brutes for fighting under enhanced leaders. Half my Institute BioScience guys start teaching all my other biotechies about FEV, while the other start improving it with the Spartan enhancements and other cybernetics. See how chakra works, and if it’s cool to mix with other shit.

New Power Armor model starts development, with a person and mech-sized version available. In other news, my civilians have established a city and start terraforming a planet, with new children planned for the War Machine. Conduit powers are bred into the population at every opportunity.

After a few years of laying back and waiting, I begin my plan: The other half of my standing forces get full Super Soldier enhancements, which include Spartan II and III enhancements, cybernetics, FEV strength enhancers, and limited Conduit powers. I, as God-King, get the super FEV enhancement as well as the others; extremely powerful Conduit abilities, enhanced intelligence, powerful cybernetics, chakra, Force Powers If possible, and the physics-breaking “grow stronger with age” FEV characteristic, but without the physical deformities.

I conquer Earth by appearing with my flagship, a repurposed dreadnought. If they don’t bow to my whims, I drop fertile Deathclaws in every major country and state, while Power Armor wearing Behemoths attack major bases. Spartans lead covert spec ops missions to capture political and military leaders, and dropships deploy my millions of enhanced soldiers to battle. Jedi establish choke points, leading the charge. I lead from the back, protected by Naruto, while Palpatine and Vader oversee the front. Sasuke and Madara watch for extra dimensional threats, while two Obitos search “nearby” dimensions for loot and resources. The others with chakra and powers are still studied by my other scientists, with the hope of one day giving everybody these wonderful powers.

I win, and the First Galactic Empire begins from war, to reach the heavens. Serana sucks my dick.

And all without killing any gods, too.

11. Sublime

Sublime Toxic

I could conquer the world several hundred times over with my kill counts.

Ddmkm122, SailorPizza and january1may like this.
  12. magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom BEST END.

I get several instances of Ilias, a decent-sized Supreme Commander war machine, and several instances of the Sa-Matra, just as highlights. Oh, and enough tables to collapse into a black hole via Kaguya Table.

EDIT: Oh, also I get a couple of trillion people from all those times I hit "Tidal Disruption" in GalCiv.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  13. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

That's cool and what would you do after conquering world?

Ddmkm122 and january1may like this.
  14. Arlos

Arlos Know what you're doing yet?

*look at all his game of HOI4*
    .... We are going to need more food.
    probably going to conquer the world very violently after that.

15. Mad Oracle

Mad Oracle An Oracle Of Culture

I've just finished playing Warhammer 40K Space Marine, I've got hundreds of Orks, Grots, an Ork Warboss who is now subservient to me, Chaos Space Marines, and a fuckload of daemons loyal to me.

That's just one game and I'm already taking over Texas, fuck yes.

Destiny Kill Count: Probably in the low thousands, pretty much.
    XCOM 2 Kill Count: Hundreds to low thousand.
    Fallout: Hundreds
    Dark Souls: Thousand or so, I believe

I am now King Bastard of the World!

Acerrrr12 and Ddmkm122 like this.
  16. G.A. Kyoki

G.A. Kyoki Randys irresponsible handler

Hundreds of Orks from Space Marine, thousands of units from various factions in the Dawn of War series (which means at least two or three chapters worth of Space Marines), all nine mercs from TF2 + clones, hundreds of mercbots from Mann v Machine, hundreds of units from Supreme Commander (1, Forged Alliance and 2) including several ACU's and SCU's and Experimentals, quite possibly tens of thousands of soldiers from the 8th to 19th century due to CK2 and EUIV, literally millions of soldiers from WW2 due to HOI4, hundreds of ships ranging from Corvettes to Battleships due to Stellaris, a few hundred more soldiers from Mount and Blade: Warband, thousands of ships ranging from frigates to Titans from Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (also from several other franchises if you include mods), trillions of people in Galactic Civilisation I, II and III along with hundreds of ships, hundreds of beasts and other nasty creatures from Guild Wars 2, thousands of zombies from various zombie games (L4D. L4D2, No More Room In Hell, CoD zombies, Dead Rising, Dead Island, etc)...

...yeah, I can see where this is going.

Yuhabahha and Ddmkm122 like this.
  17. Seru

Seru Lodissian Cross

Hundreds of thousands of Lodissian Templar Knights, and the entire Dark Knights Loslorien. I ride at their head, and establish a Holy Lodissian Empire on Earth.

Their hoofbeats astride their mounts shakes the earth, the magic replaces the sun's light, and through Holy War, I will make safe the world, be it Xytegenia, Equestria, or the world of Avatar.

LODIS VULT!

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  18. Scherazade

Scherazade If you see me posting on your fic I likely like it

Runescape: Well, uh... I have multiple years of grinding goblins, spiders, and a trapped demon.

Spyro: So many gnorcs, also sheep to feed my troops

Skyrim: Bandits! Few dragons. A few monsters from sexy mods so entertainment is sorted.

Spore: SO HEY I BRIEFLY WAS ON A PLANET BUSTING KICK

Minecraft: I had a few monster farms on some servers I forgot about and may still be running for all I know

So many more.

Honestly I can probably just drown any foe in bodies

19. DuskAtDawn

DuskAtDawn Of the Thousand Faces

Well. Uh. I got the "Zombie Genocider" cheevo in Dead Rising 1, so that's 50k zombies right there (And Totally Accurate Battle Simulator has given me an appreciation for infectious units). I've played loads of Warriors games, between DW8, DW8E, Hyrule Warriors and DQ Warriors, so that's at least a hundred thousand each, and that's low-balling it. So, I'm set for mooks, at least. And I've killed god at least a few times in various games, so I'm set for upper-tier fighters, too.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  20. bospaladin

bospaladin Versed in the lewd.

Just from today, playing Age of empires 2, I killed around about two thousand feudal soldiers, in one game. So two-three hundred cavalry, hundreds of archers, crossbowmen, infantry, spearmen. A couple dozen elite longbowmen. and some pikemen.
    That's from one match, about an hour long. Of one game.

It gets more ridiculous if you add total war games to the mix. Total warhammer 2. Three or four hours and I've killed about, forty-thousand soldiers. Multiple thousands of swordsmen, crossbowmen, archers, halberdiers, Mounted knights, various artillery pieces and a few dozen demi-gryphs and a couple of outright Gryphons. Plus who knows how many hundreds of thousands or evil millions of civilians from sacked and razed cities.

That's from one game, early into one campaign, facing mostly human factions.

That's a handful of hours from just two medieval based games and I've got an army outnumbering most real world armed forces. Including you know, actual magic.

Shit gets insane if you add in previous playthroughs where i fought against armies of vampires zombies, all manner of monsters such as dragons and giant eagles. As well as literal daemons.

But I've got dozens of different games of a similar kind, and what about sci-fi? From there I've got multiple fleets of ships and entire civilisations. Even a relatively low tier game like command and conquer has me in control of nuclear missiles and entire columns of tanks, warmachines, entire fleets of aircraft and numerous battalions of infantry, up to and including snipers and special forces. With Everything I've ever killed I'm a literal god-emperor.

Bonus round, most favourite universe. Hmmm. Let's say halo. At a guess, tens of thousands of grunt infantry, snipers, thousands of hunter pairs, thousands of invisible top tier sanghelli special ops. Thousands of spartans, thousands of marines and ODST's. Hundreds of helicopters and tanks. A couple hundred space capable smallcraft that are fighters/bombers. And about 20 or so covenant battlecruisers. And all of that is just from direct gameplay, it gets even more insane if you factor in cutscenes too.

Either way I pretty easily conquer earth and probably colonise most of our solar system and beyond.

Least favourite... Eh. Let's go with stardew valley, a farming game. I've got a couple thousand slimes, a few hundred bats, and I dunno, some golems I think? Golems might make good servants, not sure what I'm gonna do with the slimes.

21. AllyDoodle

AllyDoodle Lewd Cthulhu

Behold my army of 5000+ Heartless! All the KH girls shall belong to me!

Ddmkm122 and TanaNari like this.
  22. snthsnth

snthsnth Versed in the lewd.

I only really need to bring up three series to win pretty much anything. SimCity, SupCom/TA/PA, and Endless Space.

In a mundane setting, the millions of killed Sims provide me an easy, low effort method of living the easy life in a totally low key way. There are expert doctors, salesmen, teachers, office workers, artists, writers, and so much more. Each providing me a fraction of their income would provide for me financially, while the artisans would create great works for my pleasure.

In a Star Trek/Wars style setting, where you should have a strong civilization defending you: Endless Space. It would provide 10-40 trillion advanced sophonts, and thousands of ships. This would allow me to outperform pretty much anything short of 40k in population rush scenarios. Depending on tech wank, it may even outdo 40k in individual unit strength.

For almost everything else, there's the Commanders and their armies.

There's also things like the armies of Starcraft, Dune, and the C&C series. There's lesser but still valuable groups like Jotun's Norse pantheon, demons from Doom, Weapons from FF7, Mechwarrior 4's mechs, Crysis's Ceph, AvP's titular enemies (with queens), and Prototype's Redlight. I've killed about four million grunts in Warframe personally, and many, many more through destruction of their ships, along with tens of thousands of the bosses and sentients.

As a basic safety precaution, have the Commanders do their thing. If I'm not in immediate peril, use Spice from Dune as a safe life extending brain boost while my Soviet, Nod, Zerg, and other random science types cook me up a proper immortality setup.

If I was in immediate peril on a human scale I'd probably bring in a dozen Warframes (PVP sucks, but has it's perks here) with healing, resurrection, and something to kill that threat.

Yuhabahha, Ddmkm122, macdjord and 3 others like this.
  23. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Let's do this in a sustainable way, shall we? I'd like to have food remaining for my minions once I've conquered the world. Also, the rules are quite clear that we get the creatures, nothing at all was said about their technology. Which means we gotta start with "low tech solutions" before climbing into the stars.

Step 1- Secret Base. Collect Resources. Position myself in secret so that when the time comes, I can act with impunity.

I believe I'll start with Dwarf Fortress... oh, the joys of DF... I have me an army of thousands of dorfs that I shall use to build a massive industrial base. They breed quickly enough, learn between three and six times faster than any human in history ever has, and somehow can survive off of nothing but subterranean mushrooms and alcohol. Made from mushrooms. And I can always summon feral wolves from the many, many, many animals I've butchered to be food in the meantime. I just have to buy a handful of pickaxes, shouldn't be too expensive.

More summoning as necessary to get a GCS silk farm going and make fucking certain I have every possible resource needed to stay on top of strange moods.

Tricky part is taking a trip to a remote desert corner of California mountains. May as well dig up hidden gold deposits while building my secret base.

Step 2- Decapitation. My first strike must be the last strike, or I fail my win conditions. I want minimal casualties and maximal results

For military might, I've got the fucking Zerg. Killed enough of those in my day. They'll breed and grow in the chambers the Dwarves build for them, entirely hidden from the world. I shouldn't need them, but I will have them.

Because I have a better weapon to back me: the Protoss. Judicious application of Dark Archons means I don't even need to conquer governments. I will own them directly by laying claim to their entire leadership one mind at a time. The problem is mainly a matter of access, and not getting spotted and starting a war that I will win at the expense of needing to figure out what species I've slaughtered can fix a nuclear wasteland.

Once I have a sustainable, and most importantly hidden power base, I can work my way up from there. Gold which may or may not be converted to jewelry and sold for massive profits. Use this wealth to build a reputation, publicly donate obscene wealth to charities I approve of, and invite the powerful to a party over at my place. Then it's Dark Archon time!

I now have absolute control of a lot of important people. Maybe no more than local leaders at first, but they can help me gain access to a higher tier of movers and shakers in short order. I'll never go into politics, myself, but why would I waste time being a king when I have slaves to do that for me?

I'll try to be ethical about it, follow a real moral code. For example- I'll only mind control dictators and/or others who've gotten into power through non-democratic process. Including politicians who have used unethical means (including lying) to either get into or remain in office. Or those who've used their positions to exploit and abuse innocent people whom they should be protecting because that's their fucking jobs.

What's that, you say? That's EVERY politician more important than a county sheriff, and probably includes most of those? Well, that just proves I'm right to take the course of action I'm taking, don't it? It's the system's fault for being shit, really.

Step 3- Ascension. I will own the stars!

Okay, I've got myself into a position of absolute control of most world governments, certainly all the important ones. Every important member of the media. Every important member of every banking organization. Agents in position to claim the replacement whenever one of my slaves finds a way to die. Now it's time to make the world a better place while doing little or no actual work myself. By founding the most advance tech research think-tank ever.

I've exploded more starships than I care to count from basically every Scifi setting you can name which had the ability to target starships. All I need are the scientists and engineers that were on those ships when they were converted to fireballs that somehow made noise despite being in the depths of space. It will take time, it will take effort, it will probably take a lot of Zerg being butchered for their exoskeletons so we can build hulls for our ships.

It will also take me reinstalling Homeworld in order to intentionally destroy my own mothership. During Episode 3. After picking up all of the cryo-trays. Kharak ain't the only thing that's gonna burn.

Step 4- Distribution. Time to build my Empire.

I've got a metric fuckton of space faring creatures. Drop a few Cerebrates on Venus, since apparently the Zerg can live in that environment and nothing else I can think of does. Clearly they can grow space-faring minions without the Overmind if given time. Use some FTL probes to find real exoplanets for them to inhabit, and let them wormhole their way to their new habitat. Guide their mutation into an appearance that won't infringe copyrights.

We lack any information on what Homeworld's aliens look like (aside 'humanoid'), so once we hook them up with a shiny new, well, home world, I don't have to worry about Terran nerds recognizing them.

Similar treatment for all other species with a vague to unrecognizable appearance.

Step 5- Integration.

Now that all the actors are in place, it's time to open up interstellar communications.

"Welcome to the galactic neighborhood, people of Terra. Congratulations on finally reaching the minimal technology required to be considered worth contacting. We're sending a representative to speak to the ruling government of your world. What, you don't have a world government? Well, that's awkward, we kinda need you to have a world government if you want to trade with us. We're having a bargain sale on the cure to all disease and the secret to eternal youth. We'll even throw in FTL travel tech for free in this exclusive offer. You may want to get on that."

Some people might complain. Those people will eventually shut up, if only because they've died of old age while everyone else is running around in the bodies of 20 year old athletes for the rest of their very long lives. I won't force people to join the supertech future, the remnants of natural selection will do it for me.

Step 6- Empire

Got a world-spanning governing body, got access to the stars, got freaky alien horror monsters that either are enforcers of the empire, or the enemy of the empire, depending on which gets people more cooperative. I'll be playing that one by ear. Start colonizing the rest of the solar system. Join as a member nation of the space empire. Really, at this point, I've won the game. It's just about watching the end credits.

Step 7- Forgotten

I've long since let the project go into autopilot mode. I'm content sipping plump helmet wine (year 2231 was the best vintage) while watching my favorite waifus make out with each other for my enjoyment. When I bother thinking of the outside world at all, it's just to smile at how I conquered a galaxy and not a single person other than myself will ever know.

And then I go back to browsing the internet for news... looks like Neo Japan finally convinced the tentacle monster homeworld to lessen its restrictions on interspecies sexuality, and they are making up for lost time. This'll be a fun weekend.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  24. Nerx

Nerx HOORNGH!

Universal Paperclip, thas a lot of armies

Ddmkm122, january1may and kalifianto like this.
  25. ANGRY PUFFBALL

ANGRY PUFFBALL I trust you know where the happy button is?

Fuck.

I've been playing video games since the 80s.

The list of things NOT in my vast hordes would be smaller >_>

26. AllyDoodle

AllyDoodle Lewd Cthulhu

My Heartless army has grown! Soon I will have Aqua dressed as Slave Leia.

27. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

Between CoD/Metal of Honor, Gear's, Halo's, Borderland's, Left for dead, Dark Souls, FGO, Fallout's, Fable's, Section 8, Saint's Row, and a great deal of other games I have a rather large army or a decent sized country. Add Warframe in and it get's just plain obscene. Then you start adding in Civ, HoI, and otherr 4X games I love and I start needing to Colonize Mars just to hold everyone. Once you add in Starcraft, Planetary Annihilation, Supreme commander, and other RTS and I really just don't want to think about it.

As for what I do, what ever the hell I want.

28. rkyeun

rkyeun Cabbitus Maximus

I play the kind of games where it's not that difficult to pull infinite combos to make infinite dudes, and then to counter the infinite combo and kill all infinite of them. Why can't I hold all these Chronozoa tokens? And why did I name "Graham's Number" as the number of repetitions of the loop?

29. snthsnth

snthsnth Versed in the lewd.

Here's an interesting thought: what about the heroes when we deliberately get them killed. Not when you get killed when trying not to die, but when you get pissed and walk right out of cover and LET the enemy kill you, or when you jump off a ledge on purpose.

30. january1may

january1may Versed in the lewd.

Now I wonder if any of the stages in Sandcastle Builder involves an infinite body count... though of course Sandcastle Builder's "infinite" is mostly just a fancy word for "about 1.8e308".

(Note: I've never played Sandcastle Builder far enough to get to anything infinite.)

Morphile and Ddmkm122 like this.