1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

SHINOBI: The RPG - Act 2 (Naruto/Fallout SI)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Fulcon, May 7, 2019.

1. MiraiGW

MiraiGW He who drinks to attain enlightenment

May i suggest pineapple soda? it's a lovely thing, and you don't have your mouth feeling weird like it would if you drank actual pineapple juice. Also smoothies, cause that would sell like hot cakes, more so in the sand village.

Rabid Tagger and Fulcon like this.
  2. RichardWhereat

RichardWhereat Aia airëa Fëanáro.

Hmm, since we're suggesting alternates, may I recommend Russian Caravan, black, no sugar?

3. Galacticplumber

Galacticplumber Not too sore, are you?

I could never get behind the taste of pineapple, but you do you. If I'm feeling tropical a tangerine lemonade mix is essentially superior orange juice. It's more potent both in the sweet and the sour. Inversely if I want something powerfully sweet with some sour for balance, pomegranate as juice ingredient is powerful. Also Daisuke already introduced pineapple to the Akimichi.

Edit: I have no idea what Russian Caravan is. I infer from the context some variant of coffee. Never tried coffee. Caffeine in that amount is much more addicting than soda, and I hate altered mindstates.

4. Fulcon

Fulcon Not working on it anymore. Sorry.

Marrying age is 14 in Konoha, twelve if you have a bloodline. So while what they're doing is technically legal, it is still something that will be addressed, as you have said, if only to avoid the appearance of something truly awful.

Honestly, either way, I'm happy that Anko found some measure of happiness in canon after all the crap she went through.

Yes to both of these, probably.

I'm American.

We drink Coffee.

...well, actually, come to think of it, there's no official ruling on Energy Drinks and I think that's more true to a modern-day American gamer than coffee...

I agree with this statement! I've always loved strawberry/bannana drink mixes, so I think Daisuke might try to make them.

Rabid Tagger, Relyt33 and divoratore1 like this.
  5. Garganator

Garganator Experienced.

I suspect they will give more grief towards Anko as I suspect they may take whole 'cradle robber' in the wrong way (although I think with nobles it may be similar to our past, where marriages between parties of big age difference happened and people accepted them). Especially if they think Anko decided to pick up Daisuke not because of love, but they may believe she wants more personal power, which to be fair may be pretty reasonable assumption if you know nothing about them and difference between personal powers of them both is absolutely ludicruous. It is completely unfair, but if you don't have all information about them, those assumptions have some logic behind them.

If Anko was clearly a 'servant' here I suspect people would accept her more here as it's clear relationship between of someone with higher status and servant, which those people should easily understand with feudal system being part of their society. But marriage? As 'equals'? Something may sound fishy for them here, especially as other party doesn't offer much, if at all, so this conflict angle is also something I could see. Daisuke won't care, but Anko with her mental issues may.

There is also fanon (yes, it's fanon, there is no support to this in canon) that Anko was almost mistrusted as Naruto outside of shinobi corps because of the whole 'Orochimaru deal'. Once he left, they are suspicious of her being a 'spy' or something. Personally I'm not a fan of this fanon, but if someone wants to make Anko's life even more complicated... it is there.

Personally I'm fine with it. People are so offfended with this Anko, but it's also clear she is fine with being plump and personally I like chubby girls myself. As long as she's happy with herself these days, why would we judge her or be annoyed by it? Her choice, her decision.

I think it's a bit... too simple when it goes to Sasuke? Especially in this AU, where he will possibly never go through all the shit that happened in canon. Also Daisuke just revived some of his clan members, so whole 'avengers' shtick with Sasuke looses LOTS of traction to become a thing really. I'm not sure if at the end of the story Sasuke will even fit whole 'avengers' domain when it goes to him as a character.

I think I could see those potential domains that would fit him: jealousy (towards Daisuke according to you WoG), training (unless Lee or Gai ends up being gods as they fit this more), determination (although this one may go to Naruto instead and I think it makes more sense), prodigies (people which are talented could worship him), lightning/thunder (he should become master of that element later on), fire (Uchiha specialty, also he becomes really good with it) and combat/war (I think Sasuke will fit this the most, Naruto mostly fights to protect or help, Sasuke may enjoy more primal part of combat/war, so IMO would fit).

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  6. Fulcon

I could only see this getting worse after Daisuke turns her into a goddess. This is actually a good point, thank you for your contribution.

I imagine that for some people, Anko was rather important to their development during adolescence and so seeing her having gotten older and chubbier, it wounds them on a very personal level.

Not...jealousy or envy. How do I put this...Sasuke takes security in his abilities. Daisuke was a senpai for a while there, but when he left the village, it set off his 'I must get stronger or he'll kill me' thought process, though not as hard since he hasn't gone through the same garbage he did in canon. It's like the issue he had with Naruto in canon, who was surpassing him at every turn and it was wigging him out, but much less prevalent.

7. RichardWhereat

Yes, but I said liie a civilised person.

8. Twilight666

Twilight666 I trust you know where the happy button is?

I think you mean senpai? I think he is Neji's age...

Rabid Tagger, Fulcon and Relyt33 like this.
  9. Fulcon

:D

Alright, I get it. :)

Thank you, fixed. In my defense, it was an early morning for me.

10. mariic

mariic Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Good thing he didn't tell Anko about her universe being an Anime, or else she would have gone full Monika. Or worse, full Dreadpool.

11. ElLobo

ElLobo Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Pineapples you say........stuffed-crust Hawaiian pizza......BRING.IT.ON.:p

12. MiraiGW

Well for what my two cents are worth are the whole 'possible conflict via marriage' topic, seems like a pretty likely thing. Daisuke just got back, after basically bringing the dead back to life like it's just another Tuesday, and maybe a day? after getting back he wants to get married to Anko before seeing literally anyone else. At all. Kinda gives a few people reason to be up in arms about the whole thing. Think anyone close to him at all, friends namely, would probably be upset for the most but after spending some actual time around him again they'd probably see just how mellowed out he'd gotten since leaving and maybe come to realize he didn't just make a rash decision, and that's before he possibly tells them all about being a reincarnate from another world, cause ya know he's gonna do that sooner or later and if he really needs to show proof, like at all? Ino the literal mind reader; nuff said. Now outside of probably all of them, I can see mostly Hisako being the most upset about it for pretty obvious reasons and staying upset about it, probably won't show it after a while but it's been shown she can kinda get fixated on things; heavily fixated. Though outside of all of them, the main conflict would probably stem from the nobles, and not necessarily the ones with bloodlines. Now just hear me out on this, cause while it does sound weird, it does make sense sorta. The noble bloodlines or clans, while more than likely getting into a fuss over Daisuke marrying the supposedly easiest woman in the village, would probably get over it with a bit of time after coming to the conclusions that while he wouldn't personally join their clans, he'd potentially do something even better; become a firm ally/friend with the future heirs and since he'd have married Anko and actually BUILT that compound, that'd mean having possibly the strongest bloodline/new clan in ninja history basically saying "hey, I got your backs" which would be pretty good and seeing that he's NOT a literal murder machine anymore that could potentially kill them all if he just got in a bad mood? Have to help.

Now on to what I was getting at, nobles that aren't necessarily apart of the bloodlines/clans. If they heard that Daisuke, most powerful fuckin ninja since Hashirama - the GOD of shinobi himself - not only came back but got married the same day before they even knew about anything? Oooooh they'd get their jammies in a twist, to put it politely, and would possibly have a talk or two with the Hokage, the new one that Daisuke literally brought back from the freakin grave! Now if they're like any noble, who doesn't belong to a bloodline/clan, they'd want some way to be able to have control over a guy who could literally raise an army from the dead, so what might they possibly do? Anything. I mean just picture for a second here, nobles hiring god only knows who to try and kidnap Daisuke's newly wedded wife; AFTER becoming a goddess/possible subgod of his possible pantheon of deities; possibly of course. A lot of political conflict could be had with that, maybe even spring a daimyo from another country trying to get some leverage to control Daisuke threw his friends and or wife, only to see them saved or somehow escape; quite literally a miracle of sorts happening constantly. Political conflict can be had, along with some real slapstick humor, think the overwhelming power of One Punch Man with a mix of the Three Stooges or Groucho Marx; lotta potential, so little time..... unless CLONES are involved that is! :D

Also stuffed-crust hawaiian pizza.... Daisuke needs this in his life, possibly even use the batter for Dango's for the pizza crust!

13. Fulcon

Oh, that's still on the table. Might be a couple of chapters, though.

*starts salivating uncontrollably*

Yes...yes...YEEEEESSSSSS...

...have a cookie, thank you for such a well thought out post. :D

*starts to giggle evilly at the possibilities*

This is true. All of it is true.

14. MiraiGW

I don't really post alot, but when I do post, I make sure it's actually worth reading; or I post like this just to say something maybe not so worth reading that ain't a small wall of text. Viva la pineapple pizza!

Rabid Tagger, Relyt33 and Fulcon like this.
  15. Galacticplumber

Galacticplumber Not too sore, are you?

If we're talking pizza allow me to introduce The Monstrosities. One of them involves pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon, mozzarella, cheddar, Asiago, and white sauce.

The other sacrifices the the Asiago, and innovates by having two layers of dough stacked to create an inner chamber. What could possibly merit this much area? More toppings. You like stuffed crust? How about an entire extra cheese LAYER! Triple meats sounds big? How about the the dreaded quintuple meats!? It could be any meats you want. Or you could sub one or two of the meats out for even more cheese.

The moral of that second half is that Papa Murphy's is a silly place and I respect their utter devotion to complete overkill.

16. Krazyfan1

Krazyfan1 Versed in the lewd.

Wait how long has that been a thing?

17. Fulcon

Since...I think Chapter 11?

Talking about how Chakra developes you faster than normal people. Not sure I'll keep the plot point, but I'd like too.

18. John Sandman

John Sandman Versed in the lewd.

Well he got a wife, not a girlfriend, feels like he is some speedrunner that skips a stage. Like just going straight to where you dad is in fallout 3 instead of doing all the quest to find him.

Relyt33, RichardWhereat and Fulcon like this.
  19. Fulcon

Daisuke the speed-runner. :cool:

...of love. :oops::p

20. RichardWhereat

:p Good good. Sometimes it takes a cup of brown joy to truly understand, but I'll let it slide so long as you're considering it.

Fulcon and Relyt33 like this.
  21. Chara Dreemurr

Chara Dreemurr Determined to find LOVE

I said I would see you over here when you bid goodbye over on Space Battles, here I am now, just enjoying the show. Do have one question though, when is the new god of knowledge going to check on the Kaiju that he knows has broken out of the seal because there is no way he still believes it is still stuck in the atmosphere. That thing was coming up with more bullshit on the fly then even he could and gaining huge leaps in power, even without the help of the other god. So surely he would have checked on it at least?

Rabid Tagger, Fulcon and Relyt33 like this.
  22. Fulcon

Definitely considering it.

Will promise that Daisuke will drink one cup of tea.

Hey, welcome! Glad you're with us. :D

He'll check on the Kaiju soon, when my plot allows for it. Give it maybe a day or two.

23. Xbure

Xbure .

So has Daisuke made it clear that it's not actually a bloodline meaning it can't be inherited?

Relyt33, llat-2 and Fulcon like this.
  24. Fulcon

That's a great question and the answer is 'its kind of complicated'.

For starters, you're right. The SPECIAL system cannot be inherited. At least, it's not passed along genetically.

However, Daisuke does have things that can be passed down. His adamantium skeleton being one of those things, his elemental attunements another. The discount Byakugan that is Chakra Sense is something the rest of the clans would love to get their hands on. All those and more are things that can absolutely be passed on and make all of the clans start to salivate.

25. Rechte

Rechte Getting sticky.

As in actually made of metal skeleton or simply just as unbreakable as the stuff?

Relyt33 and Fulcon like this.
  26. Fulcon

Coated and infused with the metal. :)

Krazyfan1 and Relyt33 like this.
  27. Rechte

Rechte Getting sticky.

... Yeah, that's gonna require a few secondary powers or you'll end up with permanent baby Wolverines. And just when you thought Daisuke being called a child was bad

28. Fulcon

With a smile on my face, I want to ask you to elaborate on this glorious possibility and why it could possibly be bad.

Relyt33 likes this.
  29. Rechte

Rechte Getting sticky.

A metal skeleton can't grow, kinda hard to unless it's like Colossus and Ultimate Doom, where it's not metal to itself. Like how Colossus can tank bullets yet a Sentinel can cave his skull with a punch because as far as the secondary powers are concerned, the attacks was self inflicted, the reason he can move in the first place

Now if that baby is born Unbreakable, it's only gonna be a baby forever on account of metal not being able to grow unless there's something letting it grow

Relyt33, llat-2 and Fulcon like this.
  30. Fulcon

Oh, well. Daisuke is still growing, so his children will have those required secondary powers. :)

Krazyfan1 and Relyt33 like this.